Closed Thread

Thread: 30 mg. Morphine IR

New Opiophile hurtinforcertain is an unknown quantity at this point hurtinforcertain's Avatar

30 mg. Morphine IR

IS there a way to IV a 30 mg. morphine sulphate Instant realease tab. Not a MS contin, an MS-IR

Occasionally Opiated peacefulwarrior is an unknown quantity at this point peacefulwarrior's Avatar

Default Re: 30 mg. Morphine IR

is it necessary to IV it?? I hear the ms-contin isnt that strong orallybut shouldn't the instant release morphine be pretty good?

Occasionally Opiated Nuke is an unknown quantity at this point Nuke's Avatar

It dosent turn into a polymer when mixed with water but microcrystaline cellulose magnesium stearate and talc arent good to inject so, dissolve it in water and filter it with a syringe filter not just a piece of cotton, most syringe exchange places Ive been to also give out syring filters.
    OMGWTFBBQ -ð-¿-ð--

jacky

yes NUKE is right, talc can FUCK your lungs up, ritalin used to use talc, and users who were shooting talc ridden ritalin in the west coast that I heard of were coming into the hospital with their lungs full of the shit. some people died from the effects. the talc eventually deposits in the lungs for some reason, maybe due to its molecular wieght or some other mechanism unknown to me........when I was shooting oxys I experienced some wierd side effects at times. shooting shoe polish in heroin is pretty similiar. gross.for people that shoot this stuff, snorting it provides a good alternative, cooking it down and cooling off a little liquid and dripping. more potent than oral, a little less potent than shooting. and I wonder about vaporization in a ginseng bottle after cleaning up? Im done messing with oxys so I will probably never test that one out, but it sounds like it might provide some breakthrough pain relief. I dont want to sound like an old man, but shooting opiates unless they are made for it can have some devastating effects on the health of a persons viens. I have seen older people shooting up in their juggular veins cause everything else is collapsed. We want to provide relevant information here and NUKE seems to have the lead as far as technical knowledge with alot of the chemistry stuff. What I hope to bring personally is relevant shit, stuff junkies will listen too, and try and slide in some harm minimization along the way. eventually if this site is gone over and hassled by anyone , having some relevant harm minimization content is important. several websites concerning drugs I have read at the OLD HIVE website , were close down because of the way that they were handling their posts. we want to be as open as possible. many people have the legal right to shoot their opiates, so being vauge about specifics and such is good, who is too know if you are or are not holding a prescription? some people could be spared some real hassle by some relevant junkie information, but the feds may not look at it in that light. I IVD oxys for about 6 months, typical shit, lying about it and getting hooked on the minimal rush that the drug provided, shooting dysphoric amounts because of that minimal rush, and having some major insomnia because of that rush (see paradoxical stimulation). I was glad to quit the needle. I am into the euphoria, but when seeking that euphoria eventually leads to dysphoria what is the point. I cant count how many nights I have puked at work due to shooting opiates, people used to refer to me as the puker. orally I almost never have that problem. what I like about IV is the control. buprenorphine ampules, and ketamine are the only drugs that I have done that were meant to be placed directly in the bloodstream. I have heard of some household approaches to cleaning up heroin , I will search sometime and find them, perhaps we need a specific needle fetish thead for those who prefer that option. late.
    Last edited by jacky; 02-08-2005 at 02:37 AM.

New Opiophile hurtinforcertain is an unknown quantity at this point hurtinforcertain's Avatar

Re: 30 mg. Morphine IR

Thanks Nuke, Your advice is very much appreciated

Opiophorum Member kramorph is an unknown quantity at this point

Peacefulwarrior, you iv morphine coz orally you loose about 60% of the dose due to"first pass metabolism" in the liver. And apparently all you do is crush add water and filter, with a pill filter or wheel,usually available in 0.8mcg and 0.2mcg.Wish I could get hold of them,pm me if anyone knows of a source.
    This really is a vivid dream.

Opiophorum Member GMorris is an unknown quantity at this point

If you can't get wheel filters though, you'll have to find some way to filter the crap out. I did, and I posted it somewhere on here sometime ago. I've used the technique many times over the last few months, always a nice clear shot too. It's better than snorting in that it's almost immediate, but the amount absorbed snorting is really close. So, unless you just happen to like that Morphine "rush", snorting is a good alternative and I do it every single day.

I also noticed (and read somewhere too) that if you use Morphine daily, you will get almost twice as much orally as someone who is naive to opiates. I forget why, but it has something to do with the way the metabolites build up in the liver or some such shit. Sometimes I like to get up first thing in the morning and just eat 60 or 90mg. It sounds wasteful but boy when it hits it's a lot like shooting. I doubt that works for those who don't do M every day like me though.

New Opiophile Less is more is an unknown quantity at this point

morphine 30's have a 10% BA, That sucks, but morphine is strong, but not as strong as oxymorphone, Opana IR Rules

Junky Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik's Avatar

look at the dates in this thread its like 5 years old was it really necessary to bring back this long dead thread to say that opana is awesome?
    Im Heroin and Sex in One - Dope as Fuck!

Never Looked Back Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly's Avatar

Please start looking at the date of the last post before rezing an out of date thread. Time to say goodnight.
    "Fifteen cents for the morphine, and twenty-five cents for the beer.
    Fifteen cents for the old morphine, now carry me away from here."
    "Soldier's Joy"
    (Traditional Scottish fiddle reel with lyrics added during the American Civil War)

Closed Thread