Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 15mg Morphine Immediate Release??

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

Default 15mg Morphine Immediate Release??

An old friend just came by and gave SWIM 10 15mg Morphine Immediate release tabs for free.
    SWIM remembers taking a MS contin 60mg and not feeling much of shit. Are these tabs better since they are IR? The tabs are small white with 54 over 733.

Thanks for any info!

HMSO

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668's Avatar

Default Re: 15mg Morphine Immediate Release??

MSIR is much better in my opinion. Still, taken orally, your going to have to contend with the poor bioavailabity. Not sure what your tolerance is or your preferred ROA, but you should enjoy them. Be safe!

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

OpioNoMo DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA's Avatar

Orally is not much more than codeine. Morphine is 10% to 30% available and Codeine is converted into 10-15% morphine.

Jester Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandMeSomeOpiates View Post
    An old friend just came by and gave SWIM 10 15mg Morphine Immediate release tabs for free.
    SWIM remembers taking a MS contin 60mg and not feeling much of shit. Are these tabs better since they are IR? The tabs are small white with 54 over 733.

Thanks for any info!

HMSO
    Best if injected and very easy to do. These puppies were made to be abused.
    Second best is plugging. Just search for "plugging" and away you go.

Occasionally Opiated sponger is an unknown quantity at this point sponger's Avatar

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/cgi/co...full/301/1/391

This article describes the development of novel nasal morphine formulations based on chitosan, which, in the sheep model, provide a highly increased absorption with a 5- to 6-fold increase in bioavailability over simple morphine solutions. The chitosan-morphine nasal formulations have been tested in healthy volunteers in comparison with a slow i.v. infusion (over 30 min) of morphine. The results show that the nasal formulation was rapidly absorbed with a Tmax of 15 min or less and a bioavailability of nearly 60%.

Occasionally Opiated sullen is fresh on the scene. sullen is fresh on the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Levity View Post
    Best if injected and very easy to do. These puppies were made to be abused.
    Yes, to some extent at least.....
    SWIM is wondering if there is a secret to preparing an entire 15mg tablet into a single 1CC shot..
    SWIM isn't into pills and finds it very different from prepping H, with aLot of left overs in spoon,
    or maybe SWIM needs to use a higher CC device?
    or a different solution? SWIM has tried cold water, warm water, and sodium chloride.

Jester Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sullen View Post
    Yes, to some extent at least.....
    SWIM is wondering if there is a secret to preparing an entire 15mg tablet into a single 1CC shot..
    SWIM isn't into pills and finds it very different from prepping H, with aLot of left overs in spoon,
    or maybe SWIM needs to use a higher CC device?
    or a different solution? SWIM has tried cold water, warm water, and sodium chloride.
    I never prep my own shots (I only have one working arm) so you'd need advice from someone other than me, but I'm pretty sure you're not gonna get those 15mg into 1cc.

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

Is taking 3 Morphine 15mg IRs more potent/better buzz than taking 5 Vicodin 10's?

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

Last of the free tribes

Is taking 3 Morphine 15mg IRs more potent/better buzz than taking 5 Vicodin 10's?
    http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi

There - you figure it out abd tell us.

http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi

There - you figure it out abd tell us.
    If you are trying to be a smartass then fuck you buddy.:angry2: :violent4:

If you aren't and may just seem like you are than thank you for your info.

Edit: I am asking about the buzz/euphoria or someone's opinion who's experience both not conversion. Also, that only shows daily dose, I am wanting to know the difference in 1 dose.

Last of the free tribes

If you are trying to be a smartass then fuck you buddy.:angry2: :violent4:

If you aren't and may just seem like you are than thank you for your info.

Edit: I am asking about the buzz/euphoria or someone's opinion who's experience both not conversion. Also, that only shows daily dose, I am wanting to know the difference in 1 dose.
    Let's not fight.
    Or fuck.
    We can cuddle.

Morphine - for me - is much more sedating, not euphoric. Even IV'd, I'll get the pins and needles, then just relax.

Hydrocodone (Vics) - again, for me - was always more eupgoric and speedy-happy.

Unless you're shooting or plugging, I'd take the Vics as my first choice,'

Hope that hekos.

Let's not fight.
    Or fuck.
    We can cuddle.

Morphine - for me - is much more sedating, not euphoric. Even IV'd, I'll get the pins and needles, then just relax.

Hydrocodone (Vics) - again, for me - was always more eupgoric and speedy-happy.

Unless you're shooting or plugging, I'd take the Vics as my first choice,'

Hope that hekos.
    Thanks

Last of the free tribes

+ Reply to Thread