Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oxy Pill? ID'ed as (Oxycodone-Mallindkroft) [m15]

Jr. Opiophile Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora's Avatar

Default Oxy Pill? ID'ed as (Oxycodone-Mallindkroft) [m15]

Hi All-

I searched online but couldn't find much-the pill I found still looked green to me, and I checked the sticky and it was green.

SWIM's friend was trying to sell her what she claimed were 15 mg IR oxycodones. They looked like this:

-white
    -round
    -scored on one side, with a 15 and an M in a box on the other side (Mallindkroft) (sp?)

In my experience, these are always light green, but hers were pure white and she swore they were Roxi's, but I've never seen white ones.

Do they exist?

Sorry if this has been discussed, if it has you can close it or delete it, but any info would be appreciated!

OpioNoMo lunchbox is fresh on the scene. lunchbox is fresh on the scene.

Default Re: Oxy Pill?

yea they do exist don't remember which they are though i'll try to find out after i snort these endos

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

those are malli's .. the only pure white mali roxi's that I know of are 5MG pills.. not 15mg.. don't get burnt.

Later,

Syn
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    You have been forwarned......"-PoppyLvr
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

Never Looked Back betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Synack View Post
    those are malli's .. the only pure white mali roxi's that I know of are 5MG pills.. not 15mg.. don't get burnt.

Later,

Syn
    not true, I got those very pills today.....they are malli roxi 15s.......

you are right on the fact the 5s are white as well....if it says 15 you are good.......the malli 30s are light light blue.....

the amide roxi 15s are green, more common, and the ethex ones are yellow(they suck)....

they are real, have fun......drugs.com also has alot of drug pics, always check there first....or Mallinkrot.com....

anyways, you didnt get ripped

BML....

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by betmylife View Post
    not true, I got those very pills today.....they are malli roxi 15s.......

you are right on the fact the 5s are white as well....if it says 15 you are good.......the malli 30s are light light blue.....

the amide roxi 15s are green, more common, and the ethex ones are yellow(they suck)....

they are real, have fun......drugs.com also has alot of drug pics, always check there first....or Mallinkrot.com....

anyways, you didnt get ripped

BML....
    I'm sorry to say that the Malli 15's are green. http://www.pharmer.org/node/7368
    The only white roxicodones are the Ethex 30's or the Malli 5's.
    http://www.pharmer.org/imprints/narcotics#oxy
    This link^^ shows ALL the oxycodone imprints.

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=9994
    Also shows them ^^^^

After some research, I found the Generic Lomotil is imprinted M 15. Chemical name: atropine and diphenoxylate. Used for intestinal spasms. I'm looking for a picture.
    http://www.drugs.com/forum/pill-iden...html#post75158

http://www.mylanpharms.com/professio...ls.aspx?pid=32

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Jr. Opiophile Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora's Avatar

They honestly looked exactly like the ones tm420tm posted the link to but they were pure white. I've never seen white ones they've always been green. I even looked at them under 3 different lights because I coudln't figure it out. Exact same markings, MAYBE a TEENSY bit bigger, but I'm not sure, and pure white.

I dunno...BML, you've gotten these? Those only Malli 15's I've ever seen were green.

http://pharmaceuticals.mallinckrodt....ProductID=5509 - JUST LIKE THESE!!! But not green
    Last edited by Pandora; 12-22-2007 at 12:07 PM. Reason: saw another picture

Never Looked Back GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs's Avatar

I've gotten both light orange and light green Roxi 15's. Never seen white but i guess the others have.

GOR

I need a signature!

Jr. Opiophile wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77's Avatar

I currently have the M15's, and am looking at one right now. They are green, but the only way I can tell they are green is to crush them and put the powder next to a pure white powder. Without it being crushed and next to another white pill, I cannot tell that it is green.

So maybe try doing this. I have the M- 5's right now too, which is what I am comparing it to. I dont have a functioning digi camera, or I would post a pic.

I am sure you have the right product. It is such a faint green that it looks like a slightly off white. And as I said, I cannot tell a difference between these pills and the 5's when they are whole, only when powdered.

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

I'm agreeing with Roxi, I've only seen Ethex 30's as another white pill, but they have flat edges like a coin.

Are you sure these pills arn't light green?
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    You have been forwarned......"-PoppyLvr
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    They honestly looked exactly like the ones tm420tm posted the link to but they were pure white. I've never seen white ones they've always been green. I even looked at them under 3 different lights because I coudln't figure it out. Exact same markings, MAYBE a TEENSY bit bigger, but I'm not sure, and pure white.

I dunno...BML, you've gotten these? Those only Malli 15's I've ever seen were green.

http://pharmaceuticals.mallinckrodt....ProductID=5509 - JUST LIKE THESE!!! But not green
    Well if they aren't green they aren't roxicodone. There is methylphenidate that is made the Malli but it is white. Could it be that?

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessofRATs View Post
    I've gotten both light orange and light green Roxi 15's. Never seen white but i guess the others have.

GOR
    The orange ones are 5mg. They are made by Ethex.

Quote Originally Posted by wafflehead77 View Post
    I currently have the M15's, and am looking at one right now. They are green, but the only way I can tell they are green is to crush them and put the powder next to a pure white powder. Without it being crushed and next to another white pill, I cannot tell that it is green.

So maybe try doing this. I have the M- 5's right now too, which is what I am comparing it to. I dont have a functioning digi camera, or I would post a pic.

I am sure you have the right product. It is such a faint green that it looks like a slightly off white. And as I said, I cannot tell a difference between these pills and the 5's when they are whole, only when powdered.
    Waff is right they are very faint. Even the blue 30mg appear white. My husband insists that they are white. Try this. Take a white piece of paper and put the pill or crushed up pill on it. Then you will be able to tell if they are green or white.

http://pharmaceuticals.mallinckrodt....ProductID=5407
    5mg White Tablet ^^

http://pharmaceuticals.mallinckrodt....ProductID=5509
    15mg Light Green Tablet ^^^

http://pharmaceuticals.mallinckrodt....ProductID=5469
    5mg Methylphenidate Tab ^^^

http://pharmaceuticals.mallinckrodt....ProductID=5444
    Yum Yum ^^^

http://pharmaceuticals.mallinckrodt....ProductID=5498
    Yum Yum ^^^^

http://www.ethex.com/pages/prod_page...ID=58177062511
    5mg Orange Tablets

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:

Maybe I am just blind. I've seen thousands of 15's and put thousands more up my nose, so I am very familiar with them, and I can always tell they are green. Maybe I just didn't get a good look at them.

They prolly were 15's, they looked EXACTLY the same just white. Maybe I just wasn't looking close enough, but I didn't buy 'em cuz they looked SO white to me and I know they're always green.

Thanks for everyone's input, especially Roxi for all your research! I really appreicate it, you're so helpful!

This is the only other M/15 imprint I could find. I had my RPH friend check her resources too.

Drug Name
    Atropine Sulfate / diphenoxylate HCl
    Strength(s)
    0.025 MG-2.5 MG
    Imprint(s)
    M 15

Manufacturer / Distributor
    Mylan Quality Care Prod PD-Rx Pharm
    Atropine Sulfate / diphenoxylate HCl image showing the imprint(s) M 15.

Quote Originally Posted by roxi*stardust View Post
    This is the only other M/15 imprint I could find. I had my RPH friend check her resources too.

Drug Name
    Atropine Sulfate / diphenoxylate HCl
    Strength(s)
    0.025 MG-2.5 MG
    Imprint(s)
    M 15

Manufacturer / Distributor
    Mylan Quality Care Prod PD-Rx Pharm
    Atropine Sulfate / diphenoxylate HCl image showing the imprint(s) M 15.
    No...It looked exactly like a Roxi 15 Malli Brand...Box M on one side, 15 on the other side which is scored. Maybe they were fakes or something. Who knows. But white pills like this obviously don't exist. They were either fake or I'm blind haha.

Thanks Roxi for all of your help .

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    No...It looked exactly like a Roxi 15 Malli Brand...Box M on one side, 15 on the other side which is scored. Maybe they were fakes or something. Who knows. But white pills like this obviously don't exist. They were either fake or I'm blind haha.

Thanks Roxi for all of your help .
    You Welcome Pandora, like I said my husband insists the Malli 30mg tablets are white, we all know they're blue. It could have been the lighting where you were that made them look white. If you can, get one and put it on a bright white piece of paper, like printer paper. Then you will be able to tell if they are white or that faint light green color.

Jr. Opiophile wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77's Avatar

Is it possible that a "1" was etched in front of the "5"? I visit pharma forum that had a discussion about this recently. Apparently someone was etching a 1 on the 5's, in order to pass them off as 15's.
    The m 5's may be discontinued now though, as malli has a new imprint for the 5mg tabs. (m 05 52)

Is it possible that a "1" was etched in front of the "5"? I visit pharma forum that had a discussion about this recently. Apparently someone was etching a 1 on the 5's, in order to pass them off as 15's.
    The m 5's may be discontinued now though, as malli has a new imprint for the 5mg tabs. (m 05 52)
    That's fucked up!! I'm sick of greedy muthafuckas

+ Reply to Thread