Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Robbing The Pharmacy

Occasionally Opiated sylis is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Robbing The Pharmacy

Im sure everyone on this board has though of this at one time or another. But let me make it clear that this is not something that I plan on doing. I am just curious if anyone knows of some one robbing a pharmacy or has had it happen in there area, I am also curious as to what kind of haul they got. It always kind of made sense to me that people would logically rob a pharmacy for drugs instead of robbing a gas station, convenient store, ect then spending the money on drugs. Also im not sure if this is the right forum for this feel free to move if necessary.

OpioNoMo mikells43 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Robbing The Pharmacy

2 of my local pharms were robbed. one back in 2000 and they got every single controlled substance the place had including t3's lol. pills were everywhere. they caught the people who did it, the pharm had no alarm so they were in the place for 3 hours stealing pills lol. the atm across the street's cam caught them.

someone thru a brick thru anouther pharms door, dude ran back, took all the fent patches and left. police got a lead, went to dudes house, found fent patch wrappers and boxes with the stores price tag or invnetory tag on it. dude confessed. dude is clean today after getting out of prision. hes doing good.

I robbed an old ladys house, stole every contolled pill she had. dropped my phone, went back in set off alarm. cops caught me. bro flushed all pills, lady only wanted me to fix what i broke. cops only charged me with receviing stolen property, no felonys. i am not in the game anymoer lol.

Never Looked Back pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy's Avatar

Re: Robbing The Pharmacy

I think we did this once before, but anyways the pharmacy isn't

what you want to rob. You want the warehouse that supplies

the pharmacy. And they keep them real secret.
    All you need is LOVE and a 134 D Mini - Gun.

** Bring back the 6O's Raise some Hell.**

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

I know where the warehouse in my area is.
    :violent1:They won't know what the fuck hit them.lol:violent3:
    :violent2:
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

Occasionally Opiated ChristianP is an unknown quantity at this point ChristianP's Avatar

Rob a pharmacy?

Don't be such a fucking idiot.
    You want the dog, I'll let him out...come and get some baby. ~ Greg Dulli

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

seriously though, it's a really bad idea. Think of it being the same as robbing a bank. Would you do that?
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

OpioNoMo mikells43 is an unknown quantity at this point

my mentor in recovery used to delever cII's to hosptials, he was given a strict schedule to follow and if he even stopped for a bottle of soda at a gas station he was pulled over a mile up the road by a state cop. he said it was crazy, they treated the stuff he delevered like gold, to an addict its worth more than gold, to a normal person its worth not a dime.

OpioNoMo lunchbox is fresh on the scene. lunchbox is fresh on the scene.

don't pharmacies vault the heavier narcotics after a certain time? i know in north miami a few pharmacies have been robbed in the past couple weeks and nobody has been caught yet

Never Looked Back kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianP View Post
    Rob a pharmacy?

Don't be such a fucking idiot.

The OP posted:
    But let me make it clear that this is not something that I plan on doing.
    Next time
    read the thread
    before hurling insults
    to avoid looking like an idiot.
    Higher than
    the 4th of July

Whatever ya do
    don't tell anyone

Departed Opiophile poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla's Avatar

now repeat after me...

I am \
    sofa
    king
    re tod
    ed................yeah yea
    now repeat
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLORarkOliveGreen] According to astronomy, when you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. The star is dead just like your dreams.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Occasionally Opiated skc74 has a spectacular aura about skc74 has a spectacular aura about skc74 has a spectacular aura about skc74 has a spectacular aura about skc74 has a spectacular aura about skc74 has a spectacular aura about

Here in the uk,well Edinburgh in scotland to be exact,they have the mcfarlan smith factory which is supposedly responsible for the manafacture of something like 30% of europes controlled drugs,they literally make everything from amphetamine to 2c-b for research places,and recently the land next to the factory became for sale and they wanted to put a supermarket there,anyway the home office stepped in and said no way cause the place had to maintain a certain level of security,apparently such factories are on a par with gold bullion stores,and all the actual synthesis right down to packaging is all done in automated and sealed rooms,with all the pills and powders having to be accounted for down to the nearest gram,and the figures are checked by the people who monitor licit production of drugs,but by god,give me the keys and just half an hour alone in that place!!!! i SWEAR i wont touch anything!! ea

Departed Opiophile poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla's Avatar

noor wood eye
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLORarkOliveGreen] According to astronomy, when you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. The star is dead just like your dreams.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Never Looked Back krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov's Avatar

Didn't some one here do that quite often back in the day? I don't remember who, but I believe they even did time for it for a while.
    He scores! He shoots!!!

I HATE PEOPLE THAT TAKE DRUGS!
    Like Cops, DEA Agents, and Customs Officials.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.

FREE ROBOJUNKIE!!!

Opiophile I'm-Nod-Addicted is just really nice I'm-Nod-Addicted is just really nice I'm-Nod-Addicted is just really nice I'm-Nod-Addicted is just really nice I'm-Nod-Addicted is just really nice I'm-Nod-Addicted is just really nice I'm-Nod-Addicted is just really nice I'm-Nod-Addicted is just really nice I'm-Nod-Addicted is just really nice I'm-Nod-Addicted's Avatar

While I would never rob a pharmacy...I think about it every time I'm there waiting for my scripts.

Kind of like when I'm walking across a real high bridge, I always imagine jumping off. I never would....but it's just fun to think about.
    Last edited by I'm-Nod-Addicted; 12-17-2007 at 08:57 AM.
    </sarcasm>

I love naps!

Junky aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about

Where I'm at we just got electricity back on after almost the whole town lost power for several days. SWIM though long and hard about breakin into pharms.
    criminal thinking and opiates go hand and hand for me
    bad Idea so SWIM just blazed up blunt after blunt instead :cool:
    "What we have here is not a war on drugs, but a war on personal freedom"
    young, dumb and full of opium

Never Looked Back pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy's Avatar

I'll betcha cops would respond FASTER to a pharmacy

alarm than to a bank alarm. I really do.
    All you need is LOVE and a 134 D Mini - Gun.

** Bring back the 6O's Raise some Hell.**

Junky 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by mikells43 View Post
    my mentor in recovery used to delever cII's to hosptials, he was given a strict schedule to follow and if he even stopped for a bottle of soda at a gas station he was pulled over a mile up the road by a state cop. he said it was crazy, they treated the stuff he delevered like gold, to an addict its worth more than gold, to a normal person its worth not a dime.
    My friend had a job doing the same thing. He figured out how to jimmy the lock on the Narcotics bag and took patches and OC 80's for a few weeks until they caught on. He got arrested.

I just wonder why this courier hired someone with a felony on their record and was on MMT, in my opinion they were asking to get robbed, hiring him. Dont put a junkie around bags and bags of narcotics, only bad things are gonna happen

OpioNoMo 9177 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I knew some people who did it back in the day. They got Seconal, Tuinals, Amytals, liquid Demerol, valium, fuck, all KINDS of shit.

Better yet, dude DIDN'T get caught!!!

LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar

..and just for the *non* ex-criminals on here: *robbery* uses a gun, or a weapon of some kind, some type of *force* is used to take item...often brutal and cruel...

Burglary, as in "Drugstore Cowboy," and my own sordid past. usually means *no* weapon, e.g. in Calif, "breaking and entering w/intent to comit felony at night" is/was first degree burglary...all kinds of complications and additions to this, but "just for the record" "Burgs" is junk shorthand for sneaking in and stealing...

While *robberies* is what all the young wannabe gangstahs claim they are in for: "I just put a gun next to that motherfucker's *face*, and he gave it *up* man!!!" Most of'em, of course, are in for shoplifting, or stealing the neighbor's t.v. set....

Reason I say this, is I don't want any "lurkers" to think we are encouraging *violence* against legal establishments on here...
    Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh....
    -- Junky: The definitive text of "Junk" by William S. Burroughs

Never Looked Back Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony's Avatar

I was watching Bourne Ultimatum last night for the first time and Jason Bourne gets shot and breaks into this Dr.'s office (or maybe a vet, I cant tell) to fix up his bullet wound. All I could think about was: 'Get the opiates quick and get the hell out!'

He didn't listen. In fact he didn't pilfer a single opiate and he ended up sticking around long enopugh to put the hurt on some russian cops. Takes all kinds I guess.

Jr. Opiophile havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok's Avatar

Swim has a friend who used to work at a small privately owned pharmacy. He usually worked with only one other person, who was the pharmacist. Swim's friend was in charge of running the register. The best part is that this pharmacy had absolutely no cameras.

Swim's friend would wait until the pharmacist went to the bathroom or went on break. Then he would run to the back where all the pills were and grab a handful of norcos or whatever as fast as he could. This lasted for about a year without causing any problems because the norcos were in big bottles of 1000 so no one would notice 10-15 missing every few days.

Well everything was going fine until swim suggested he should get some OxyContin. Well being the smart guy that swim's friend is, he took an entire sealed 100 count bottle of 80mg OCs. Now that is something that is not going to go unnoticed.

Anyways, what happened was the owner ended up firing everyone who worked there because no one knew who did it. Every single person who worked at the time lost their job because of what swim's friend did. Even his boss got fired.

Never Looked Back kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Pony View Post
    I was watching Bourne Ultimatum last night for the first time and Jason Bourne gets shot and breaks into this Dr.'s office (or maybe a vet, I cant tell) to fix up his bullet wound. All I could think about was: 'Get the opiates quick and get the hell out!'

He didn't listen. In fact he didn't pilfer a single opiate and he ended up sticking around long enopugh to put the hurt on some russian cops. Takes all kinds I guess.
    In "No Country for Old Men"
    the main bad guy
    starts a car fire as a diversion
    in front of a mom and pop pharmacy,
    as they're putting out the fire
    he slips in a grabs what he wants.
    Higher than
    the 4th of July

Whatever ya do
    don't tell anyone

Quote Originally Posted by tm420tm View Post
    Not only are OC 80's probably the most highly watched thing in the pharmacy, a bottle of 100 is also worth upwards of $1,000!

hell,that's on
    the low end.
    I'd say between
    4-6 grand.
    Higher than
    the 4th of July

Whatever ya do
    don't tell anyone

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Pony View Post
    He didn't listen. In fact he didn't pilfer a single opiate and he ended up sticking around long enopugh to put the hurt on some russian cops.
    Which is why he's a superagent, and you're a junkie

I ain't no criminal type, but if I'm ever near a major blackout/disaster area you bet your sweet ass I'm going to try if plundering a local pharmacy is a viable option. From what I heard that's what happened in New Orleans...

Junky aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about

glad to see you back blackpony. love your avitar
    "What we have here is not a war on drugs, but a war on personal freedom"
    young, dumb and full of opium

Never Looked Back limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tm420tm View Post
    If you did it, dont use a weapon- they will give it up anyways and you wont get all the "armed" charges. No "use of a firearm in the commission of a felony" shit.
    Ok, weaponless scenario, Take I:

Doper (gets up on the counter like a bank robbery takeover style): "Give me all the class II narcotics! If anyoe tries to do anything like call the cops, I'll... ummm... I'll..."

Guy/girl behind the counter: "Or what are you going to do? I'm calling the cops. Have fun in jail asshole."

Doper: Or I kick you, ninja style... HWAHHHH HAY (tries to be all Bruce Lee but falls over and knocks self unconscious and comes to just in time for LE to show up).

LOL!!!

Yeah, that just doesn't sound plausable.

I see the point about the weapon being a sentence-reducer, but if were hypothetically a good criminal (and I do NOT advocate robberies) than you would work alone (nobody else to snitch) and target pharmacies that are near the entrances to highways (assuming you brought your car).

Although when my buddy in high school worked at CVS, he told me about this dude with a kitchen knife that got away with $1,100 WHOLESALE worth of narcotics. I wasn't all into "pill names" and getting a boner over this and that yet so I never asked what the theif got away with. This was in 1995 or so. I was still a relatively good boy in those days. Taking a nip was about as sniful as it got!

I wonder if, like in this case, THE PERSON DOING THIS put on the whole mentally ill act and threatened self-injury versus the injury of another if they would indeed give up the goods just because you seemed like a "live-one" like the cops call 'em.

Maybe, there's the chance, if you do get arrested you could have your lawyer plead mental-illness (seeing as you were going to stab/hurt yourself and not the guy behind the counter).

FTR: I'd never do any of that shit. I am not one of those people who blends in very well. I think they'd nail me pretty quick.
    LiMiTLeSS
    * My posts have been produced for entertainment value only.

Occasionally Opiated oldscratch is an unknown quantity at this point oldscratch's Avatar

I was once in rehab with a pharmacy robber (i'm an ex-pharmacy burgalar from 2 decades ago) and he...in the early 1990's jacked pharmacies in the Baltimore metro area...must of been resonsible for at least a 3 dozen...well...he told me that it was easy as pie...pharmasist and cashiers are trained to surrender controlled substances if their is even a threat of violence.

..in fact he hardly even showed his gun ( a .357 python...big and intimidating weapon)....exept in the case of a mom and pop shop where the owner was adament about not giving up the goodies...dude ended up putting the gun to cashier's head (mom)....and pop got all emotional.. .and forked over the loot (register money)and CII's in a very big way.

..the guy told me that that was his biggest score...i guess the owner was not afraid for himself... or had that machismo shit...but his wife?...when the gun was on her...she convinced her hubby to do the smart thing.

.my biggest quetion to him was about the alarms...his reponse was that he never spent more than 2 minutes in a shop...i guess in big cities with the overall high crime rate... the cops can't respond like they do shit-jibit small towns where the pigs sit around glued to the scanner waiting for the chance to play cops and robbers..

..now burglary..that was my thing...and i did rural areas..where you could spend alot of time...like 5 minutes or so...and if i could circumvent alarms..5 hours...and in a few cases (i caught some legally)...i literally came back for second runs where i "picked the shop clean"...almost everything!!!..so much i had to leave some CIII's and CIV's behind...like big gallon jugs of syrup...and 1000 count benzo's...

..but in regards to armed robbery (i'm not built for it, gotta be alpha-male , psychotic or a sociopath in my opinion)you should have a plan...and stick to it...and be prepared to do some time...most people are lucky if they get away with it once..

..but like my comrade in rehab said ........."sticking up pharmacies is more addictive than shooting dope...ya get used to easy scores and big spoils....and the adreniline rush is incredible...higher than a kook-shot of crystal..and once you bust you cherry.... it get easier and easier each time ya do it "....

And be prepared to catch a wicked habit...all those goodies build a "gig-undo","monster" addiction and you become literally hooked on big-time amounts...kinda hooked in a big...really big way...all facts considered...

and in regards to my old buddy...last time i heard he got sent "up the farm" on multiple stacked felonies and got 15-20...thats a high price to pay for "getten-high"...."oldscratch"
    Last edited by oldscratch; 12-18-2007 at 10:48 AM. Reason: spelling error
    "ONCE A PHILOSOPHER....TWICE A PERVERT" voltaire :sad-smile

Never Looked Back Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EleusisII View Post
    Which is why he's a superagent, and you're a junkie
    I prefer Super-junky, BTW!

Quote Originally Posted by aj11 View Post
    glad to see you back blackpony. love your avitar
    Thank you, I'm very glad to be back! Ya I still think its a perfect avitar for me, Layne really was a 'super-junky.' In reality, I'm only a mediocre-junky living in the shadows of great junkies like him.

Left the building. hammer is an unknown quantity at this point

ROFL, going to call a friend and a van company right now, that is funny as hell!

Never Looked Back JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle's Avatar

A friend of mine is a CNA...recently, a giant blanket of iced fuck covered the whole mid-west, and my hometown was left without power for about a week, blown transformers and what not. Well, she works with old people, and as soon as the power went out, they had to go around comforting people that were freaking out and shit, and since she's in charge of handing out meds to around 15 people, and they were understaffed for losing power in a blizzard, her boss just gave her the keys to the in house pharmacy and told her to get her peoples' meds out. Which is why i've just relapsed. I know for a fact that there are at least 4 pharmacies in my hometown that are so old that they have maybe one camera and a lot of glass to get in through. Black clothes, wierd mask, black spray paint for the camera...as long as you cased the place and knew exactly where to go, you could be in and out of these pharmacies in under 3 minutes, carrying everything. Some high school kid tried to this in a town not to far from mine and ended up with something like 1500 10mg lortabs. He didn't get nabbed for a few days, and the only reason he did was becuase the idiot didn't wear any gloves so he got fucked on fingerprints. I wouldn't do it though, knowing that I have friends in pharmacies and hospice's that have worked there long enough to garner trust and have been doing their shit the same way for years now. Which is also why i get the good deals when i go back home, meaning free.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast