Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Snort or Eat Morphine?

OpioNoMo tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296's Avatar

Snort or Eat Morphine?

I have a 30 mg Morphine pill, and unfortunately could not find a clean rig to bang it with, so I was wondering if it was better to snort it or eat it. It is an instant-release form of it, and I have heard somewhere that morphine is much less bioavailable if taken orally rather than parentarelly (nasal). Could you compare, for example, a 40 mg dose of hydrocodone to a 30 mg dose of instant-release morphine up the nose?

OpioNoMo lunchbox is fresh on the scene. lunchbox is fresh on the scene.

Default Re: Snort or Eat Morphine?

I don't think there is a 40mg hydrocodone in a pill but I'd snorth the IR morphine never considered snorting the hydros though sucks for the acetaminophen

OpioNoMo Floating is an unknown quantity at this point

It is all subjective but I think 30 mg of morphine is greater than 40mg of hydrocodone by far. Snort the fucker.

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

The bio availability is lower if snorted than taken orally, but there is something you can mix with it to obtain a rather high bio-av - I believe it's Rach who posted something about it recently.

UTSE and I'm sure it's there.
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    You have been forwarned......"-PoppyLvr
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

I'd plug it or drink some grapefruit juice and eat it.
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

Never Looked Back I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Synack View Post
    The bio availability is lower if snorted than taken orally, but there is something you can mix with it to obtain a rather high bio-av - I believe it's Rach who posted something about it recently.

Right on Syn... the bio is worse nasally than orally, if only a little. But mixing morphine w/ Chitosan will increase it's bio-availibility, bringing it up to 60% or more. 2nd part: No, I have yet to find Chitosan that is an isolated product, so this info is almost useless...

Search "morphine" and "potentiate" here too. White Grapefruit juice will help slow down the 1st pass metabolism a lot, shit like that helps!!

BTW, Congrats Synack on joining the darksid... er uh, becoming a mod!!
    ~Give man a mask, then he will show you his true face.~

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I-Nod View Post
    Right on Syn... the bio is worse nasally than orally, if only a little. But mixing morphine w/ Chitosan will increase it's bio-availibility, bringing it up to 60% or more. 2nd part: No, I have yet to find Chitosan that is an isolated product, so this info is almost useless...

Search "morphine" and "potentiate" here too. White Grapefruit juice will help slow down the 1st pass metabolism a lot, shit like that helps!!

BTW, Congrats Synack on joining the darksid... er uh, becoming a mod!!
    shh, I'm like a ninja - sneaking up and laying the digital pimp hand down.
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    You have been forwarned......"-PoppyLvr
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

Never Looked Back Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Synack View Post
    Lots of answers out there, LOTS lol.
    :confused:

"How much pain one feels is not something the government should be deciding"
    Smoke weed everyday!

1 year+ clean on methadone.

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tch2296 View Post
    I have a 30 mg Morphine pill, and unfortunately could not find a clean rig to bang it with, so I was wondering if it was better to snort it or eat it. It is an instant-release form of it, and I have heard somewhere that morphine is much less bioavailable if taken orally rather than parentarelly (nasal). Could you compare, for example, a 40 mg dose of hydrocodone to a 30 mg dose of instant-release morphine up the nose?
    Parentarelly is not nasal, it is IV. Morphine doesn't have a very good bioavailablity orally or nasally. If you are not IV'ing it then you should consider rectal administration. Do a search on "plugging".

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Opiophile rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18's Avatar

Chitosan is just the flavor of the month. Anything that adjusts the pH favourably (i.e. increase it) is the key. Pick your poison and create a uniform admixture, and you will have what you need.

Roxi: Plugging is just as poor. good news though, is that with the same principle, pH adjustment, you can overcome it. It also has alot to do with the manner in which it is plugged.

On isolated Chitosan, it is readily available actually. I myself pondered the question. I do, among other things, manufacture bulk loads of fertiliser, primarily nitrogen and calcium based compositions. I managed to find out by chance that some manufacturers use it in certain specialty fertilisers, as well as in seed coatings (we also grow rice and corn as well).

I have a Sigma account actually, among others, but was looking for more accessible routes as well as general info for other interested posters so it is out there.

Alternatively, it is used as a dietay aid at healthfood outlets, as a weight loss substance. The capsules contain cellulose, magnesium stearate, and succinde. With just a tad bit tweaking you ought to be able to fashion a satisfactory admixture via those as well...get a pH meter if you want to speed your fine tuning but not neccessary really if you have enough to come to subjective conclusions,etc.

Never Looked Back kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss's Avatar

If you have one pill
    just plug it.
    Higher than
    the 4th of July

Whatever ya do
    don't tell anyone

New Opiophile sibaal2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Crush it up and eat it. Morphine never gives me that great of a buzz when I snort it.

Jester Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity's Avatar

up
    the
    butt

thanks for playing this round of
    "how do i get high?"

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rachamim18 View Post
    <snip>
    Roxi: Plugging is just as poor. good news though, is that with the same principle, pH adjustment, you can overcome it. It also has alot to do with the manner in which it is plugged.

<snip>
    Interesting. I have not tried plugging MSo4 myself because honestly it is not high on my list of favorites. I was under the impression that the availablity was better when administered rectally than it is orally or nasally, the only better ROA being IV. Regarding pH, does it have to do with the salt of morphine. For example does Morphine HCL have a better availablity?

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Never Looked Back youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred's Avatar

If its a choice between eating or snorting, definitely eat it. Otherwise, plug the sumbitch. It really does work. Also, Roxi, love the ava. The picture of an animated oxy is gonna haunt my dreams now lol

Opiophile rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18 is just really nice rachamim18's Avatar

Roxi: form does effect pH, but in the end for other than IV, the pH is all uniformly low, with hcl having a value of 4.47 as is.

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rachamim18 View Post
    Roxi: form does effect pH, but in the end for other than IV, the pH is all uniformly low, with hcl having a value of 4.47 as is.
    Do you have a major in opiology 101??? When I read most of your post it's like reading a lab report....

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668's Avatar

During a brief time when I was one Kadian, I was trying to find a way to get the worthless shit to work better. I really considered plugging it. But, as the rachman said, I couldn't find anything besides subjective opinions that proved it had any better bio-availability. There certainly has to be something to it; there are allot of people here whose opinions I respect that argue to the contrary. In the end, however, I chose not too do it. Not that I'm particularly opposed to sticking something up my butt if the utility of it is worthwhile, but I just couldn't logically convince myself of it.

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Occasionally Opiated King's Crossing is an unknown quantity at this point King's Crossing's Avatar

I tend to snort 'em because I really enjoy the process. It's a toss-up in my opinion, base it on your personal preference. I also like the taste of pills in my nose .

+ Reply to Thread