Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Suboxone - the orange speedy kind of fun

OpioNoMo greenfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Suboxone - the orange speedy kind of fun

Well well well, it's your favorite fox again with an update on life, love, and the foxy green skies above.

Just woke up this morning- it's like it's Christmas. Got my "bupe" refill (I've been waiting ALL week for this, let me tell you!!!) And yeah, I've heard it all.. "sub's don't get me a buzz, blah blah whatever..." well... go a week without them because you doubled your dose for the first 2-3 weeks and then come talk to me about what subs do and don't do. The funny thing? I've heard ceiling doses are at like 32mg- but I'm going to call shananagins on this one...

here's the thing: when I get my foxy dose at the beginning of each month (beginning? More like end of the first week... because of FUCKING INSURANCE... the script' was written for the 3rd! How's that for "wrong"??) ((oh well I guess it's alright- I shouldn't bitch because I know a lot of people can't even afford it, I pay 30.00 bux, no matter what, but it has to be a FULL 31 days ON THE DOT- no matter WHEN the script was written for, it doesn't matter... my doctor is understanding... he said when I was admitted to his "program" <when I answered all his dope questions honestly> that I was one of the WORST dopers he's seen.... I digress...))

The POINT that I THINK I'm trying to make is THIS: when you've switched to other opi's OR if you've "tapered" your dose down to less than a quarter of a pill a day, and THEN you get your sub's- the shit fucks you up. NO I'm not a lightweight. I was doing $50.00 to $100.00 worth of GOOD H all weeK (How good? See the thread about how this dope killed my friend,) ... and I was doing it because i stupidly ran myself out of meds (know that story? LOL!) So... yesterday was my last "dope day"... heh.. Took a shot early because of "precip wd's" stories (WHICH I think are bullshit- I've never got none of that, but then again I only re-started using oxy's and h for a week, so ... it MIGHT be true if you are on other opi's for a lot longer, spec. the 'done....) but WHATEVER.....

the green-tailed-foxy-point:

I love my subs.

I don't care what ANYONE else says about them. YES you become tolerant very quickly on the SAME dose, no matter how high or "low" (heh) that dose is. But FUCK IT... when you're like me, and your shit literally looks like a roller coaster ride in the way you take it, BUPE DAY is almost as sweet as Christmas. Seriously.

A lot of people put it down. YES it's not as good as H. I wouldn't try to spin that HERE. But you know what? I like it better than the 'done. THe 'done makes me feel like a zombie- and it's like, the more I take, the more zombie I feel. It doesn't make me "happy"- the BUPE does. I know that this is still a very new and very strange drug that not even the research chemists and the docs understand- but i understand THIS: when I get my script' and it's been 12+ hours since I've been using OTHER opiates OR if I'm on a very low dose (1/4 to 1/5th of a pill or lower) for a week BEFORE bupe day....

you know what? A couple shots of jim beam (I'm sick- I like "the wait" - it's part of the thrill- even if I have it IN HAND I will wait until as long as I can possibly stand it...) so basically a can of red bull.. like 4 or 5 shots of jim beam...

...then..

FINALLY....

the bupe. And when it's "the day" I ALWAYS take 32mg (I'm 'scribed' 16mg) and it fucks me up. It fucks me up enough to come here and type THIS shit out. And you know what? I really don't care what OTHER people say.. I know what this drug does to ME. And i love it. No "swim" - I come on here and can LEGALLY talk my shit about the 'bupe. it's lovely. So here's to all the cops out there:

I'm taking my PRESCRIPTION opiates, WITH alcohol, AND redbull and I'm getting

FUCKED UP!!!!

LOL!!!!

Foxy tails to that.

I love america.

You're not "legally" allowed to take drugs... unless it's "their" drugs.

America... here's to "your" drugs!!!!

peace.

sig,fik,
    -=gf

OpioNoMo OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice

Default Re: Suboxone - the orange speedy kind of fun

I had pretty good results w/ bupe also. Although my dose was a bit lower (8mg made me feel sick as hell) but 4mg or so snorted works well. And I def. DO get "high" from bupe. No complaints here; it's basically "anti-withdrawal" in a bottle.

handy in a pinch

Quote Originally Posted by OxyContinuously View Post
    I had pretty good results w/ bupe also. Although my dose was a bit lower (8mg made me feel sick as hell) but 4mg or so snorted works well. And I def. DO get "high" from bupe. No complaints here; it's basically "anti-withdrawal" in a bottle.

handy in a pinch
    yeah it is.

But you know what's funny? A lot of people "put it down" - I can't understand that. Even if it DIDN'T get you off, wouldn't it be better than laying in bed all day throwing up in a bucket- TRAINSPOTTING style?

I mean, it is what it is.

I will NEVER say it's that "first shot in a week or more" because that would be a lie.

But ....

when all is said and done,

the bupe... I hate to say it.. but ... I like... it...hell... I LOVE it.

Peace.

sig,fik,
    -=gf

OpioNoMo OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by greenfox View Post
    yeah it is.

But you know what's funny? A lot of people "put it down" - I can't understand that. Even if it DIDN'T get you off, wouldn't it be better than laying in bed all day throwing up in a bucket- TRAINSPOTTING style?

I mean, it is what it is.

I will NEVER say it's that "first shot in a week or more" because that would be a lie.

But ....

when all is said and done,

the bupe... I hate to say it.. but ... I like... it...hell... I LOVE it.

Peace.

sig,fik,
    -=gf
    Definitely bro, I noticed that too...I was thinking at first maybe people with really large habits be4 the bupe may not feel it as well as s/o w/ a smaller habit, but that's not the case either.

Bupe's weird cuz some swear by it, some people get *nothing* from it (besides not being sick, which can be a "high" of its own, lol) and still others like u and me and a few other peeps here have no complaints.

I've never tried methadone (as a maintenance program, I mean) but from what I hear, there are a lot more "cons" associated with methadone than with bupe, so in short, I'm glad I went the bupe route.

(I did it right, u know see a doctor put up with their condescension, lie about my intake to get a bigger script, yada yada)

but all in all, i'm happy with it.

peace
    oxy

Quote Originally Posted by OxyContinuously View Post
    Definitely bro, I noticed that too...I was thinking at first maybe people with really large habits be4 the bupe may not feel it as well as s/o w/ a smaller habit, but that's not the case either.

Bupe's weird cuz some swear by it, some people get *nothing* from it (besides not being sick, which can be a "high" of its own, lol) and still others like u and me and a few other peeps here have no complaints.

I've never tried methadone (as a maintenance program, I mean) but from what I hear, there are a lot more "cons" associated with methadone than with bupe, so in short, I'm glad I went the bupe route.

(I did it right, u know see a doctor put up with their condescension, lie about my intake to get a bigger script, yada yada)

but all in all, i'm happy with it.

peace
    oxy

seriously... LOL!!!!!! <----- I know ALL about the "intake" process.. dude wanted me on like 4-8mg a day... but we know allllllllll about that. Somehow I got upto 16. I know that SOME people in DISTANT places get a higher dose, but THIS doctor.. this is the highest dose HE prescribes at HIS clinic. So I can't complain. he even told me first time around that it was a "Very high dose". Whatever. I take twice that on my first refill day, then come here to brag about it. !!!

and yeah, "not being sick" is DEFINITELY a high in and of itself. I don't care what anyone says.

AND ALSO: yeah.. with the whole 'done maintenance program- I never did the actual program (WHO the HELL wants to go to the clinic EVERY FUCKING DAY for a G** damn dose!?!??) but having said THAT- I've also been in a spot once or twice where I had enough liquid 'done to do my "own" program at home

and that's where I'm speaking from. My "dose" (albeit self-imposed) might have been QUITE high (in excess of 150mgs/a/day) I still DID NOT LIKE IT. I was taking done' by itself for like a week- then I was supplementing it with FENT. patches (cut up and eaten, of course,) for another week.. the combination only made me throw up in the trash can. Strange- considering fent. on its own always made me wobble like I took a shot...

whatever.

Strange tails.

Foxy tails.

We are "that kind' of person that will eat 180+mg of oxycontin and then scam for three Vicodins on top of it. LOL!

Peace.

sig,fik,
    -=gf

Departed Opiophile Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek's Avatar

Fent makes me wobble too, that's when I know to take a little break, I also was orginally scripted 32mg bupe, now 24, so yea you can get scripted quite a bit
    [B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/zwei2.jpg[/IMG][/B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes3.jpg[/IMG]
    [B] [SIZE=2]SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
    [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junglist"][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/junglisthand.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://www.future-music.net/"][IMG]http://future-music.net/images/logo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://destroyer.net/radio"]
    [/URL]

OpioNoMo mikells43 is an unknown quantity at this point

subutex refill day for me is like xmas. i never run out early tho. my insurance makes me go 28 days exactly too. unless a "dose change". i love subutex

Quote Originally Posted by mikells43 View Post
    subutex refill day for me is like xmas. i never run out early tho. my insurance makes me go 28 days exactly too. unless a "dose change". i love subutex
    I wish I knew the REAL difference between 'box and 'tex......

I hear you can shoot this and that.

I'd really love to know.

I'd really LOVE to know if you can shoot suboxone. I'm sure it's not GOOD for you (what is?) but... it's be great to either once and for all dispell the suboxone p.w.d. rumor or... whatever.

peace.

sig,fik,
    -=gf

if u shoot it u risk loosing limbs. i wouldnt do it if i were u. it does not mix up to a totally liquid state its a compound allways even in saline. please dont shoot it, people get seriously fucked up off of it (not fucked in the buzz way). people have shot it on here but its not recommended..

heres some refrence materal for u

http://www.annals.edu.sg/pdf/34VolNo.../V34N9p575.pdf

http://annals.edu.sg/pdf/35VolNo7200608/V35N7p487.pdf

http://www.sma.org.sg/smj/4711/4711a1.pdf

there u go check out the cool pics there of people that shot subutex.

keith

Re: Suboxone - the orange speedy kind of fun

if u shoot it u risk loosing limbs. i wouldnt do it if i were u. it does not mix up to a totally liquid state its a compound allways even in saline. please dont shoot it, people get seriously fucked up off of it (not fucked in the buzz way). people have shot it on here but its not recommended..

heres some refrence materal for u

http://www.annals.edu.sg/pdf/34VolNo.../V34N9p575.pdf

http://annals.edu.sg/pdf/35VolNo7200608/V35N7p487.pdf

http://www.sma.org.sg/smj/4711/4711a1.pdf

there u go check out the cool pics there of people that shot subutex.

keith
    You know it's funny because I don't recognize you from the "old days" (before my semi-retirement) but it's ok because what's even FUNNIER is I was just reading ANOTHER thread you had written on, (literally- just now- playing catch up,) and it says you've never shot anything.

Now, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, nor am I going to discredit singapor-ian research, HOWEVER.... I never really trust "research" - hell I don't trust AMERICAN research, let alone that from Singapore.

HOWEVER.. the only real experience I have "shooting' suboxone is that which I forced on my od'ing friend. He's alright. Not even a scratch (and it's almost 2 1/2 days later)... in fact, he's prob. gonna come over later tonight to gobble some of my subs' and drink with me.

And also: as far as you never really shooting or whatever- good for you, don't start if you can help it.

Then again, the devil inside me says... try...it............JUST once.

And while you're pondering all THAT,

here's a tasty Youtube link. I found this today. This girl is HOT. I'd do H with her.... :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU0VoCQLGWA

(she plays well (good) too!) :cool:

peace

sig,fik,
    -=gf

LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar

That's the way I am, gf: I just don't trust anything I read, and I've shot up all the other crap, and I'm still kicking, so... but also, just for gp's I made the doc give me subutex, since that way shooting it up won't fuck w/the subs...and I didn't feel anything...why put holes in me for that boring crap...but anyway, u'll probably try it too..but I also always got overperscribed, and stayed at lower levels, as I've read enough about "less is more" by longterm users--see heroin-detox.com, in the buprenorphene forum, for what I find to be really credible and good info...by people who *don't* like subs...like me...but I'm no different than everybody else on here: I take a postion,,,then google around and get all the "research" to support my postition LOL....
    Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh....
    -- Junky: The definitive text of "Junk" by William S. Burroughs

those are far from research dear, those are the real deals. u can contact every doctor on those journal abstracts and ask them any question u want about what they have written there. its true, its not made up or a stat , it really happened. they really operated on those people due to subutex fucking up their insides and causing major damage, this is not a fairy tale this is the real deal. i wouldnt give you some research bullshit. those are real cases of actual people that actually used that drug the wrong way and suffered severe concenquences.

and you are right, i have never shot anything in my life. i have had iv drugs in the er and hospital but i never shot shit. and im proud of that. i dont plan on shooting or using anything in the near future eather.

Opiophorum Member Crow is an unknown quantity at this point Crow's Avatar

Dude, no offense, but you really have to get over your self-righteousness. About every single post you write is the same..."Subutex is a miracle drug. I am clean, and everyone else should be just like me, and take their subs and stop being a junkie..."

Just because you aren't on dope, don't mean you aren't a junkie. You still have a habbit man, and from what I've seen you are more obsessed with buprenorphine then I ever was with heroin. Does Reckitt Benckiser pay you for your advertising?

Im not trying to knock ya for getting off yr bad ways man, congratulations, really. I mean that. All the same, subs don't work as well for everyone as they do for you. You always talk about how morally wrong being an addict is, yet you were in the same shoes at some point my friend. Or maybe you weren't, and thats why you like the subs so much. They get you higher than your last addiction?

By all means, I am not trying to instigate anything. Sorry if I am coming off as an ass. I am just really tired of hearing the same old schpiel from you, it's almost like you have it rehearsed.

Anyyyyyways, GF, glad you love your subs so much, they definitely are great for keeping away the god awful super dee dooper sickness. It always makes me smile to see someone seek help with subs (or done), and actually benefit from the medication and kick dope, or whatever they are on. I'm praying someday the subs will work for me the way they are for you. Much luck my friend, and congratulations on the refill!

no subs dont make me happy like that. the fact that i am living an honest life today makes life so great. im sorry that you feel the way you do, thats on u, not on me. i have enough stuff on my plate thats not even that big of a deal. subs work if you work a recovery program with them and change EVERYTHING. i dont condone them for anyone who plans not to change anything cause ull still have that mentality of an addict and what pill is going to help with that?

I use bupe as a tool for my recovery, not as the miracle pill that fixes everything, cause if u do that ur just going to get sick of how things are and use eventually cause ur just an addict thats not using, as they say with alocholism ur just a dry drunk. and im glad i never used herion, that would have been my demise as i read about on here alot and its really sad. in no way did i ever say take subs and ur life will be good, it takes work. bupe is a wonderful medication, its not for everyone and requires alot of change in the person when taking the medicine. yes im dependent on subs, but im not addicted to them. addiction and dependence vary in many ways. a diabetic is dependent on insilun(sp), a high blood pressure pt is dependent on the meds, shall i go on. i dont exibit addictive behaviors(at least i try not to), but theres still that beast in me still. i wish everyone could live a great life, but addiction is such a fucking enemy of life that its impossible in this day and age with the chemicals that are out there. but hey hang in there, ull find something that works. ;-)

addiction:
    A behavioral syndrome characterized by the repeated, compulsive seeking or use of a substance despite adverse social, psychological, and/or physical consequences, and a need for an increased amount of the substance, as time goes on, to achieve the same effect. Addiction is often (but not always) accompanied by physical dependence, a withdrawal syndrome, and tolerance.

Addiction is a primary, chronic, neurobiologic disease, with genetic, psychosocial, and environmental factors influencing its development and manifestations. It is characterized by behaviors that include one or more of the following: impaired control over drug use, compulsive use, continued use despite harm, and craving.
    dependence:
    “dependence” by itself has little meaning in the field of addiction treatment. This is because currently the phrase “substance dependence” and “physical dependence” have very different meanings. Which “dependence” is someone referring to when the word is used alone in this context? Confusing the two could lead to a misunderstanding at best and a misdiagnosis at worse. There is some talk within the industry to bring back the word “addiction” to use in place of “substance dependence” in an effort to help with some of the confusion. For the time being we are stuck with two similar phrases with two very different meanings. Understanding the difference is essential.
    see: physical dependence, substance dependence, craving, and addiction

and im no obsessed with bupe, in fact its unhealthy to be obsessed with one thing in general. my obsession to use drugs(narcotics, benzos, opiates whatever you wanna call them) has been lifted , but not to say that it can't come back. it can allways come back and for some people does.

mabey subs dont work for you cause ur not ready to quit?? have not hit ur bottom. arn't totaly full of watever drug u use, the benifits still outweigh the concenquences. thats only human to be not ready to quit if ur not experencing pain. for some of us it takes a whole lot of pain and agony to wanna quit, and for others its just a lil pain, everyones diff. give yourself a break!
    Last edited by mikells43; 12-07-2007 at 10:48 PM.

Jr. Opiophile Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram's Avatar

here's a tasty Youtube link. I found this today. This girl is HOT. I'd do H with her.... :

I don't know man, she looks a little too young. 15 maybe?
    In a free society some are guilty but all are responsible.
    The opposite of good is not evil.
    The opposite of good is indifference.
    Abraham Joshua Heschel

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    Dude, no offense, but you really have to get over your self-righteousness. About every single post you write is the same..."Subutex is a miracle drug. I am clean, and everyone else should be just like me, and take their subs and stop being a junkie..."

Just because you aren't on dope, don't mean you aren't a junkie. You still have a habbit man, and from what I've seen you are more obsessed with buprenorphine then I ever was with heroin. Does Reckitt Benckiser pay you for your advertising?

Im not trying to knock ya for getting off yr bad ways man, congratulations, really. I mean that. All the same, subs don't work as well for everyone as they do for you. You always talk about how morally wrong being an addict is, yet you were in the same shoes at some point my friend. Or maybe you weren't, and thats why you like the subs so much. They get you higher than your last addiction?

By all means, I am not trying to instigate anything. Sorry if I am coming off as an ass. I am just really tired of hearing the same old schpiel from you, it's almost like you have it rehearsed.

Anyyyyyways, GF, glad you love your subs so much, they definitely are great for keeping away the god awful super dee dooper sickness. It always makes me smile to see someone seek help with subs (or done), and actually benefit from the medication and kick dope, or whatever they are on. I'm praying someday the subs will work for me the way they are for you. Much luck my friend, and congratulations on the refill!

Were you talking to me? LOL!!! I'm far from "reformed"- I shot dope all last week when I ran out of subs. If I misunderstood, then forgive me. Peace.

sig,fik,
    -=gf

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I don't know man, she looks a little too young. 15 maybe?
    in another video she talks about having a kid so I don't know @.o

LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar

Nah, yer safe tonight GF, he was talking to Mikell. I started to lay into Mikell too, but he's like you, he's kind of "grown" on me, and I like him, even tho I disagree with a lot of what he says...hey, we need one of him around here: Alottment: 1 GreenFox, 1 Mikell, 1 Duckfeet ... that's the limit! Any more would be too many!!!
    Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh....

Jr. Opiophile HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong's Avatar

-=gf
    Yeah yeah, great post...

But that chick! OMFG! Do H with her? That's all?!
    Great link, Foxy

Nah: she's the kind of girl yer mother would like...pretty song, but I know a guitar playing wino can sing it better...it's a *boys* song...

Quote Originally Posted by Duckfeet View Post
    Nah, yer safe tonight GF, he was talking to Mikell. I started to lay into Mikell too, but he's like you, he's kind of "grown" on me, and I like him, even tho I disagree with a lot of what he says...hey, we need one of him around here: Alottment: 1 GreenFox, 1 Mikell, 1 Duckfeet ... that's the limit! Any more would be too many!!!
    I think I understand the reason you always pick on me - it's cuz' u compete with me for the biggest/best/lowest junkie spot.

sig,fik
    -=gf

Opiophile drugsaregood will become famous soon enough drugsaregood will become famous soon enough drugsaregood will become famous soon enough drugsaregood will become famous soon enough drugsaregood's Avatar

When I got out of rehab (was in for a month) I headed straight for a sub 'doc. I got buzzed. Puked my guts out. Honestly I got sick of subs quick, wouldn't take them, do them on occasion...It's a crap buzz in my opinion. Speedy, yes. Bad constipation. It reminds me of having the flu and being on codeine. Obviously everyone has their own preferences. Snorting & Plugging them is the way to go...I'd get hammered off a quarter up the bum before...

I never mixed with benzos, wouldn't mind trying that sometime...

Glad your still being the same old foxy fox. Stay green.

:cool:
    All content posted by this account consists of pure of fiction, and is in no way based in reality.
    I am not the one responsible for any questionable content.

Nah: u know I love yah: I only pick on you once a year...whether u need it, or not......;-)

I think I understand the reason you always pick on me - it's cuz' u compete with me for the biggest/best/lowest junkie spot.

sig,fik
    -=gf

Opiophorum Member Crow is an unknown quantity at this point Crow's Avatar

no subs dont make me happy like that. the fact that i am living an honest life today makes life so great. im sorry that you feel the way you do, thats on u, not on me. i have enough stuff on my plate thats not even that big of a deal. subs work if you work a recovery program with them and change EVERYTHING. i dont condone them for anyone who plans not to change anything cause ull still have that mentality of an addict and what pill is going to help with that?

I use bupe as a tool for my recovery, not as the miracle pill that fixes everything, cause if u do that ur just going to get sick of how things are and use eventually cause ur just an addict thats not using, as they say with alocholism ur just a dry drunk. and im glad i never used herion, that would have been my demise as i read about on here alot and its really sad. in no way did i ever say take subs and ur life will be good, it takes work. bupe is a wonderful medication, its not for everyone and requires alot of change in the person when taking the medicine. yes im dependent on subs, but im not addicted to them. addiction and dependence vary in many ways. a diabetic is dependent on insilun(sp), a high blood pressure pt is dependent on the meds, shall i go on. i dont exibit addictive behaviors(at least i try not to), but theres still that beast in me still. i wish everyone could live a great life, but addiction is such a fucking enemy of life that its impossible in this day and age with the chemicals that are out there. but hey hang in there, ull find something that works. ;-)

addiction:
    A behavioral syndrome characterized by the repeated, compulsive seeking or use of a substance despite adverse social, psychological, and/or physical consequences, and a need for an increased amount of the substance, as time goes on, to achieve the same effect. Addiction is often (but not always) accompanied by physical dependence, a withdrawal syndrome, and tolerance.

Addiction is a primary, chronic, neurobiologic disease, with genetic, psychosocial, and environmental factors influencing its development and manifestations. It is characterized by behaviors that include one or more of the following: impaired control over drug use, compulsive use, continued use despite harm, and craving.
    dependence:
    “dependence” by itself has little meaning in the field of addiction treatment. This is because currently the phrase “substance dependence” and “physical dependence” have very different meanings. Which “dependence” is someone referring to when the word is used alone in this context? Confusing the two could lead to a misunderstanding at best and a misdiagnosis at worse. There is some talk within the industry to bring back the word “addiction” to use in place of “substance dependence” in an effort to help with some of the confusion. For the time being we are stuck with two similar phrases with two very different meanings. Understanding the difference is essential.
    see: physical dependence, substance dependence, craving, and addiction

and im no obsessed with bupe, in fact its unhealthy to be obsessed with one thing in general. my obsession to use drugs(narcotics, benzos, opiates whatever you wanna call them) has been lifted , but not to say that it can't come back. it can allways come back and for some people does.

mabey subs dont work for you cause ur not ready to quit?? have not hit ur bottom. arn't totaly full of watever drug u use, the benifits still outweigh the concenquences. thats only human to be not ready to quit if ur not experencing pain. for some of us it takes a whole lot of pain and agony to wanna quit, and for others its just a lil pain, everyones diff. give yourself a break!
    You know what man, you are right. I am sorry, I was a bit grumpy the other night, and while I still do not totally agree with what you are saying, Duckfeet has a point......you aren't as bad as I am making ya out to be. I am glad the subs have worked for you, if only I could say the same then I wouldn't have laid into you the way I did. Maybe Im jealous in a way? Believe me, I have hit rock bottom a million too many times, yet I still cant quite get the hang of subs. If I do in fact start taking them, I always find myself shooting up/wasting bags later that night. I have shot heroin every day for at least a third of my twenty one years on this planet, and with each passing day I want to get off dope more and more yet I feel my addiction growing ever rapidly. Someday, I am hoping, I will have the courage to do the switch to subs without having to use on top of it. It's coming, I can feel it. My mind is on the brink of a steady effort to quit, there are just a few things holding me back right now. Im gunna do it, Im gunna do it, Im gunna do it.....

So, my whole point, which got a little side tracked as I am high as kite, is that I am sorry for jumping at your throat Mikells43. Different strokes for different folks, I respect your opinion even if I do not agree with everything you say and/or do. As I said, I was in a bad mood when I posted it, in withdrawal if I remember correctly...

Oh, and Greenfox, of course I am not talking to you! You are da bomb diggity, got it?

And last but not least, Duckfeet buddy, think you can make room in your alottment for 1 Crow? I don't want any wannabees stomping on in, and I never have enough dope or money to keep even one of me just off of empty. Tonight is my first night actually "high" in months. Man do I wish you could fly over here and do some of this east coast shit with me, every time I hear you complain about the tar out there I actually count my blessings that I live in such a good area for dope quality. Most of the time I just take it for granted though, cause I never have enough of it to satisfy my all-devouring arm. Gotta love New York and Hartford. At least you have beautiful chicks in their bathing suits all year round. Not a shabby trade off.

Yer all rite, Crow: we definitely got room for one of you...

And I'm glad u see that Mikell is a good hearted guy too. I delete more of my own posts to Mikell than any other opy. I figure we need one guy "in recovery" on here, who uses Bupe the way he's supposed to, and changes his life, and gets better, and spouts all the 12step party line....blah blah blah...

I figure one of two things will happen: Either I'll get sick of this life, and be posting Mikell "how'd u do it, boy?"

Or he'll crash and burn, and join the rest of us, and, god knows, we understand....

Either way, we got room enough on here...and w/all our grouchy "fuck you" ways...we're still pretty tolerant...

Save a spot for me on a handy couch, I swear I'm not touching IV pills or tar again...I'm so sick of punching zeros....

Well done, btw...Mikell's human, and a pal...

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    You know what man, you are right. I am sorry, I was a bit grumpy the other night, and while I still do not totally agree with what you are saying, Duckfeet has a point......you aren't as bad as I am making ya out to be. I am glad the subs have worked for you, if only I could say the same then I wouldn't have laid into you the way I did. Maybe Im jealous in a way? Believe me, I have hit rock bottom a million too many times, yet I still cant quite get the hang of subs. If I do in fact start taking them, I always find myself shooting up/wasting bags later that night. I have shot heroin every day for at least a third of my twenty one years on this planet, and with each passing day I want to get off dope more and more yet I feel my addiction growing ever rapidly. Someday, I am hoping, I will have the courage to do the switch to subs without having to use on top of it. It's coming, I can feel it. My mind is on the brink of a steady effort to quit, there are just a few things holding me back right now. Im gunna do it, Im gunna do it, Im gunna do it.....
    So, my whole point, which got a little side tracked as I am high as kite, is that I am sorry for jumping at your throat Mikells43. Different strokes for different folks, I respect your opinion even if I do not agree with everything you say and/or do. As I said, I was in a bad mood when I posted it, in withdrawal if I remember correctly...
    Oh, and Greenfox, of course I am not talking to you! You are da bomb diggity, got it?
    And last but not least, Duckfeet buddy, think you can make room in your alottment for 1 Crow? I don't want any wannabees stomping on in, and I never have enough dope or money to keep even one of me just off of empty. Tonight is my first night actually "high" in months. Man do I wish you could fly over here and do some of this east coast shit with me, every time I hear you complain about the tar out there I actually count my blessings that I live in such a good area for dope quality. Most of the time I just take it for granted though, cause I never have enough of it to satisfy my all-devouring arm. Gotta love New York and Hartford. At least you have beautiful chicks in their bathing suits all year round. Not a shabby trade off.

the bupe game is a weird one, I kno people that have used 8-10 80's a day and are on 32mg, i kno people that have used heroin like its out of style and it takes him 45 days to use 30 8mg subutex( i dont kno what that equals out to but its low). me personally i use about 10mg total a day and i never touched a needle. everyone with this shit is diff. but u might have a needle fetish too bro. it takes time but u can work on it. i wondered why u were such a doosh to me the other nite too. i never did anything to u.

Re: Suboxone - the orange speedy kind of fun

the bupe game is a weird one, I kno people that have used 8-10 80's a day and are on 32mg, i kno people that have used heroin like its out of style and it takes him 45 days to use 30 8mg subutex( i dont kno what that equals out to but its low). me personally i use about 10mg total a day and i never touched a needle. everyone with this shit is diff. but u might have a needle fetish too bro. it takes time but u can work on it. i wondered why u were such a doosh to me the other nite too. i never did anything to u.

I did the "recovery" thing on my own twice and forced once....

it's ok. It's got its ups, but these "people" with their holier-than-thou shit, it drives me nuts. This last time, (I have ONE WEEK left of probation, so it's still technically "this last time",) I go to these AA meetings and these people flip out to even hear I'm ON subs. I don't go off on them for drinking vanilla extract to get off; they need to lay off the shit about my "habits". And m: the only reason you've never "touched the needle" is the same reason I didn't- (at first) - lack of desperation and fear of needles, etc, etc.

But... it does grow on you.

For all intents and purposes, I really do hope you "stay clean" from whatever got you (which I don't even really know what that was,) but as they say in Star Trek (I think): "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees..."

well... yeah, basically..

it's just too tempting when you've got clean shit and the shit is powdery goodness. I get calls (a lot nowadays) from this dude that's lacking a car... he gets me REAAAAAAAAL high just for the ride (not, "well here's your shit thanks for the ride, be lucky the shot's even brown.."

I mean actually really actually high.

or foxy low, if you prefer (I do)!

They say a lot of it is physical pain. They say the pain can build, but if/once it's cured, you're good to go.

But wait a second...

what if the "pain" is mental??!? what THEN!?? That's my question.

I've heard all the answers, too. God, spirituality, family, etc, etc. And you know what?!? I buy the "God" thing- a lot. If not, my friend would have DIED a couple nights ago, or at bare minimum, I would have had tons and tons of drama to deal with. Well, turns out I didn't. Sure, I'll admit it- I prayed right before/as it was happening. Seems the lucky ones get their prayers answered- most of the times, anyways.

I TRY to consider myself lucky. I've seen enough shit in my days to float a blimp. I guess that's how it goes, in the game. I don't even call it "a/the game" anymore- seems less than accurate. It's a life, and for that matter, a lifestyle. Some days I get low, some days I don't. For instance: last night I got pretty fucking drunk off rum and cokes, but... not so much low. But the upside?!? I get low WHEN I WANT- when I don't or cant, (d/cn't) the BUPE staves it all off. It makes living fun again. And it's nice- I have a choice whereas for so many years I didn't.

THAT, good sirs and madams, is the beauty of bupe. It's not H. It was never supposed to be. It's the h that you have to have when you can't have REAL h. That, in summation, is why it's beautiful....

it lets you appreciate the times you DO get low.

And in force to all else, and MOST importantly...

THAT... is why it's just so damn.. ..... well...

.... it's... it's... just...................so......................dam n....

FOXY

peace.

sig,fik,
    -=gf

You must have missed crow's long post, right above me^^^^^^saying he was sorry: u get a lot more slack than you know on here, Mikell, so lighten up on people: this ain't a "recovery" forum....take yer own damn inventory, as seems to me *you're* the one being a "doosh" now.... if yer gonna deal out stock treatment center 12 step silliness, u better be prepared once in a while for people who get sick of it....it's not what u *do* to people, it's the superior tone u use: we aren't idiots: even tho u pretend to talk about yerself, like any good meeting goer, u don't realize yet how that crap comes across on here...I"d reread *all* the posts in a thread before u take someone to task....

Jr. Opiophile Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram is a glorious beacon of light Hiram's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duckfeet View Post
    You must have missed crow's long post, right above me^^^^^^saying he was sorry: u get a lot more slack than you know on here, Mikell, so lighten up on people: this ain't a "recovery" forum....take yer own damn inventory, as seems to me *you're* the one being a "doosh" now.... if yer gonna deal out stock treatment center 12 step silliness, u better be prepared once in a while for people who get sick of it....it's not what u *do* to people, it's the superior tone u use: we aren't idiots: even tho u pretend to talk about yerself, like any good meeting goer, u don't realize yet how that crap comes across on here...I"d reread *all* the posts in a thread before u take someone to task....
    That holier-than-thou mentality is actually dangerous to ppl in recovery, because in the event of a slip up you either lie to maintain the image thats been portrayed, or because you are giving yourself possible unrealistic expectations and the feeling of failure can be more overwhelming than it should be.
    In a free society some are guilty but all are responsible.
    The opposite of good is not evil.
    The opposite of good is indifference.
    Abraham Joshua Heschel

I've been there, and left town I was so ashamed, and why I rarely post about that side of my life on here...as nobody on here is seen in any better lite than anybody else...and a love of vocabulary that puts one in a better light is seen for what it is: I save AA talk for AA meetings, and recogize it's limitations, and even it's silliness....it uses limited circular reasoning to prove a preconceived notion that they all want to believe in....

Whether I admit I'm addicted to opiates, or buy into the latest jargon that tries to show a difference between "dependence and addiction" (yawn) strungout is strungout is strungout...and as soon as I start thinking I'm "not really addicted, this is different..." then I'm headed for a bad spot when I'm withdrawing and sick, and have nobody to turn to, since I burnt all my bridges with conceited presumptions...

As long as I have to do a daily opiate to function, I better face that hard fact, no matter what kind of silly crap I read, or what some self-serving goofball doctor spouts....I'm still doing dope to get rite ... I can lie to other people all day long...but one day I might not *have* that little pill to do...and I'll find out, just like methadone, where the real power lies, and it ain't between my ears, no matter how many meetings I go to, or what kind of prayers I make...cuz I haven't seen *any* god tuff enuff yet, to get rid of serious opiate withdrawals....

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    That holier-than-thou mentality is actually dangerous to ppl in recovery, because in the event of a slip up you either lie to maintain the image thats been portrayed, or because you are giving yourself possible unrealistic expectations and the feeling of failure can be more overwhelming than it should be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast