Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tramadol and Vicodin mix?

Occasionally Opiated timothy.s.c is fresh on the scene. timothy.s.c is fresh on the scene. timothy.s.c's Avatar

Default Tramadol and Vicodin mix?

Helloooo,

first I want to say thanks for allowing me to join this forum because recently Ive been visiting it for info regarding CWE and just information in general. Now, to my point, I recently got a hold of a bottle of 7.5mg/750apap vicodin and 37.5mg/325apap Ultracet. I have been using the CWE every so often on the vicodin and it seems to work almost just as well as just taking them plain. Now ive been tempted to take it up a notch by taking a few tramadol and a few vicodin, any harm in that? (assuming I dont injest more than say, 4000mg of apap a day)

Departed Opiophile Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek's Avatar

Default Re: Tramadol and Vicodin mix?

no harm, just pleasure
    [B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/zwei2.jpg[/IMG][/B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes3.jpg[/IMG]
    [B] [SIZE=2]SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
    [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junglist"][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/junglisthand.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://www.future-music.net/"][IMG]http://future-music.net/images/logo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://destroyer.net/radio"]
    [/URL]

Occasionally Opiated timothy.s.c is fresh on the scene. timothy.s.c is fresh on the scene. timothy.s.c's Avatar

Ive read that tramadols climax is suppose to be about 2hrs in and hydrocodone is earlier than that, any suggestions on how many of each i should take? and should there be a time difference between the two for max pleasure? ive got a bit of tolerance to hydrocodone btw.

Never Looked Back GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs's Avatar

It's a good mixture. The seizure threshold does go up when mixing other opiates with Tramadol but if you've taken it before i wouldn't even worry about it. Just a warning there. I recently read that somewhere.

Anyway, yea Tramadol with almost any opiate works great together. I mix Trams with other opiates all the time. It works specially well with Morphine but Vics as well.

Have fun. You'll probably wanna clean the house though. You'll have a 'tweek-ish' feeling lol.

GOR

I need a signature!

Never Looked Back Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate's Avatar

If you are ever curious about mixing in the future, just do a google search, simple.
    :confused:

"How much pain one feels is not something the government should be deciding"
    Smoke weed everyday!

1 year+ clean on methadone.

Never Looked Back GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs's Avatar

I don't see anything wrong with him asking here. Sure Google is great. But he's a newbie and although we are supposed to, he/she may not have read the rules. No worries.

People, don't be affraid to ask questions here, this is what the forum is for. Sometimes we don't like answering the questions more than 2 or 3 times but i don't think this question has been covered to many times.

Come on guys.

GOR

I need a signature!

OpioNoMo mikells43 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont advise trams at all if u have ever seizured. i have had tons of tram seizures and they are fucking HELL!

haha im loving these forums already. oh, and i actually did try looking it up on google but the only account I could find that had mixed these specific two narcotics was on erowid and the guy apparently had a bunch of seizures so I had to get at least a 2nd opinion.

Never Looked Back Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessofRATs View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with him asking here. Sure Google is great. But he's a newbie and although we are supposed to, he/she may not have read the rules. No worries.

People, don't be affraid to ask questions here, this is what the forum is for. Sometimes we don't like answering the questions more than 2 or 3 times but i don't think this question has been covered to many times.

Come on guys.

GOR
    Of course GoR, just trying to save him time. Alot of people ask questions that can be solved with a little research. The difference he will be able to answer it himself. Unless I CANT find the answer through research ill ask here. Most times im too impatient to post and wait for an answer, when the answer is out there
    :confused:

"How much pain one feels is not something the government should be deciding"
    Smoke weed everyday!

1 year+ clean on methadone.

That's why i said "if you've never had one, not to worry about it" Usually if you have a Tramadol seizure it happens in the first few times you take it, not all the time though, sometimes it can happen after years of use and taking 10 at a time like me. I've yet to have a seizure 'Knocks on wood'

GOR

Quote Originally Posted by mikells43 View Post
    i dont advise trams at all if u have ever seizured. i have had tons of tram seizures and they are fucking HELL!
    I'm usually to impatient to search and would rather post LOL. But, it also depends on the question. Sometimes I'll do a search first, sometimes not.

GOR

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Of course GoR, just trying to save him time. Alot of people ask questions that can be solved with a little research. The difference he will be able to answer it himself. Unless I CANT find the answer through research ill ask here. Most times im too impatient to post and wait for an answer, when the answer is out there
    Last edited by Brony; 12-05-2007 at 07:29 PM. Reason: merge

I need a signature!

Would crushing them up make the user feel the effects stronger, or anything of the sort?

or how about snorting them, could that be done?

Ive heard you shouldnt really snort vics, reason being its ALOT to do so.

Never Looked Back betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by timothy.s.c View Post
    Would crushing them up make the user feel the effects stronger, or anything of the sort?

or how about snorting them, could that be done?

Ive heard you shouldnt really snort vics, reason being its ALOT to do so.

don't snort em man, its all tylenol.....chew em...CWE em, or just eat em......crushing would just make em kick in faster, not really make is stronger....DONT snort em, unless you like your nose being on fire.

thank ya. well, everything worked out just fantastic. add a little thc and everything is grand.

OpioNoMo mikells43 is an unknown quantity at this point

i used to take 25-40 a day lol. when i couldnt get anything else. i had a grand mull one day in aug 06, got taken by amb. and i havn't used since.

Occasionally Opiated OneHundred80s is an unknown quantity at this point

The only time I have ever enjoyed tramadol was when mixed with hydrocodone.

I have been doing that alot now . and i will always top it off with some bud. I did the cold water extraction today with 9.5 vic pills and I used about 40ml of water, also the apap ends up being a white pasty-like-dough crap. It seems like some people use alot less water than that and other alot more. What do ya think?

+ Reply to Thread