Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Darvocet(propoxyphene)

Never Looked Back insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike's Avatar

Default Darvocet(propoxyphene)

Well recently I was prescribed this CRAP for pain that actualy hurts like hell... anywho I was wondering how it compares to like codeine, morphine, ect... I know it's piss worthless, even at 800mg! My real Q is how harmful is the APAP(acetaminophen) in them? 650mg per tablet! Would a CWE work with Darvo's?

later

Opiophorum Member paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan's Avatar

Default Re: Darvocet(propoxyphene)

Propoxyphene is in itself very toxic at high doses...if you have a tolerance like myself the dose it would take to get high would be dangerous. Propoxyphene is weaker than codeine but stronger (I believe) than tramadol. I myself have (even with almost no tolerance) never been able to catch a buzz off of it & wouldn't even attempt to.

If you're in legitimate pain & the darvocet isn't working than the doctor should give you something better. Just tell your doc that you're still in a lot of pain & that you are having difficulty sleeping which is causing you to risk losing your job (falling asleep at work). On top of that tell them that you've falling asleep at the wheel & you feel that it is becoming more than an inconvinience, but a danger to your life. That way they won't think that you're running them for drugs but that you actually need some decent shit to funtion normally. I've done this many times and have always made out like a bandit. It's the doc's job to make you feel better, so they better do it or you better find a new doc...
    Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.
    -- George Burns

Jr. Opiophile SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod's Avatar

I concurr... Sell the darv's to someone and spend the money on somepods....much better results.

~S~
    "Ribs soooo good...make you wanna slap yo momma!":angry-smi

ssd

Opiophorum Member JoyDivision is an unknown quantity at this point

The Propoxyphene may have more opioid activity than Tramadol but personally they mess me up more than propoxyphene hcl. and they don't make me feel sick. In fact they mess me up so bad that if I stop taking them I pretty much feel like topping myself unless I get the equivalent of Tylenol 3's or my Oxy script. Any other opie pretty much to make me feel better. Anti-depressants aren't a good idea with Tramadol. I had to be off Lexapro for 2 weeks before I could go on it ages ago. And I've used all forms of Tramadol HCl except injection. I've been on the 200mg SR's (which I thought were shit compared to the IR 50mg tabs).

I got a 10ml bottle of Tramadol drops which contained 1ml/100mg of Tramadol HCl.
    1 bottle is equal to 20 x 50mg Tramadol HCl. However, the drops kick in faster and boy was I feeling fucking fine.

I don't care how little affinity it has for the opioid receptors. Tramadol is better than Propoxyphene.
    And Tramadol will work for more days than propoxyphene which becomes useless after a short time in my experience. It may kill pain but it doesn't do shit to you. You hardly feel it. It just numbs whatever pain you may have. Tramadol on the other hand because of it's serotonin and especially it's norepinephrine activity works in conjunction with it's low opioid affinity to kill pain. Tramadol kills pain for the same reason Amitryptyline kills pain. The effect norephinephrine has on TNF (Tremor Necrosis Factor) which has an effect on pain levels. Read up on Amitryptyline and it's effect on pain for a more in-depth look.

Despite this it still isn't understood why Tramadol works so well.

And any drug that makes you want to top yourself without it is definately strong! You sure as fuck won't want to top yourself if you come off propoxyphene. You'll want to use Codeine or poppy seed tea instead before you do that.

I get propoxyphene because 1.) I don't believe you can get two authority scripts as Panadeine Forte 100 x 30mg Codeine + 500mg Paracetamol requires authorisation and I already need that for my Oxy. 2.) The propoxyphene both in napsylate and hcl are both private scripts, so I can get them with my Oxy for breakthrough pain. Paradex (which is 32.5mg dextropropoxyphene hcl (yes we put a dextro infront of propoxyphene) + 325mg Paracetamol <- this low level of Paracetamol means you can have up to 12 Paradex / Capadex / Di-gesic (all the same stuff) in a day and still get 100mg less Paracetamol than the max daily dose of Panadeine Forte.

We also have Doloxene - dextropropoxyphene napsylate in 100mg which equals 65mg of dextropropoxyphene hcl. You can get these in 100 capsules and is a private script like Paradex, etc. However this napsylate stuff blows worse than the HCl. It takes longer to absorb and metabolise (look at the studies on the net on it compared to the HCl) and I find it pretty much just makes me want to chuck.
    I'm addicted to not being in pain.

High-Functioning Drug Addict Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops's Avatar

Re: Darvocet(propoxyphene)

Ahhh. I remember back in the Spring of 1988. I was a Junior in high school. I was down at my granny's house in Alabama, and she had a big bottle of those bright orange, brand-name "Darvocet-N-100" pills with the cursive "Lilly" written on the other side. I remember thinking what the fuck is "lilly?" Anyways, I knew they were some kind of narcotic painkiller. I was only a kid then, and four of those things fucked me up for sure.

As time went on, however, my tolerance got to be so that propoxyphene, even when I took the plain Darvon 65mg propoxyphene HCl capsules (no tylenol in 'em), I couldn't get high, that stuff only turned me into a jittery, stuttering, stammering mess!

So, I hate propoxyphene. I would only take it if I was totally dope-sick and it was the absolute only thing around.

The APAP - 650mg worth - in those things is higher than any other combination analgesic too, so they suck on that count also.

Didn't someone do a thread on browning a CWE of a few DCN-100's and getting decent results back a while ago?

As far as tramadol compared with DCN-100, I would rather have the darvocets, if you ask me. Tramadol has given me a seizure, of the grand mal kind, three times. I was on zoloft at the time also, and I now know that that is an absolute no no, mixing tramadol and ANY SSRI antidepressant.

"I have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."

- Mark Twain

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

- Yogi Berra

Si non pro pharmacae, me infelix fore.

Never Looked Back exitwound is an unknown quantity at this point exitwound's Avatar
    Shoot yourself in the balls and then electrocute yourself. That's how I always feel!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SomniGod
    I concurr... Sell the darv's to someone and spend the money on somepods....much better results.

~S~
    Good call.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - The Good Doctor, Hunter S. Thompson

New Opiophile Rhonwyn is an unknown quantity at this point

For your original question....no I have researched it and from what I have found you can't CWE darvocets.

Because that is the only thing my doc will give me for my fibro-myalgia pain. That and ultrams. (Whoopeee). Since I didn't want all that APAP, I looked into CWE. I went everywhere researching this. I have yet to find a way. Sorry!! Also, you are not supposed to take more than 8 per day I believe.

Jr. Opiophile SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod's Avatar

INCORRECT!
    YOU CAN CWE DARV'S!!!!!

The only way SWIM will do them is CWE and brownin the solution... only way to get HIGH off of them...do becareful...because like Paesan said recently...propoxyphene is toxic itself (in high doses)!! So SWIM wouldn't take more than 600mg...and that may be bad for others..

~S~

ssd
    "Ribs soooo good...make you wanna slap yo momma!":angry-smi

ssd

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by insaneike
    Well recently I was prescribed this CRAP for pain that actualy hurts like hell... anywho I was wondering how it compares to like codeine, morphine, ect... I know it's piss worthless, even at 800mg! My real Q is how harmful is the APAP(acetaminophen) in them? 650mg per tablet! Would a CWE work with Darvo's?

later
    of course you can CWE darvocets, propoxyphene is soluble in water. though you can take up to 4-6 grams of tylenol in a single day usually without problems if you have a good liver.

hey speakin of darvs what about the pink watson darvon capsules? can you shoot them? a friend tried to but it kind of gunked up on him.
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus
    The Sick Life | OpioWiki |
    http://lp.org http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Opiophorum Member GMorris is an unknown quantity at this point

Back when I was much younger and much stupider, sometimes Darv's were the only thing I could get. I knew a guy in a wheelchair that got a script every month, and he would always be waiting on me to come buy them on the day he got them filled. I got to where I'd have to take 12 - 15 of the Darvocet N-100's just to feel a little buzzed, now that's a LOT of Propoxyphene and a whole shitload of Acetominophen too, but I never died from it (if I did, I don't remember it, but I'd think death would be a pretty memorable experience!). That's not to say that I recommend anyone taking that much, it's just my experience with 'em. I have to wonder how the hell I survived that kind of dosage sometimes, and I'd drink like hell with them too. Still, my liver has always tested fine when I'd have a physical, so who knows? At one point, I found a good connect on the Darvon 65's and took assloads of them as well. They worked a lot faster and were more intense, but still pretty shitty of a buzz. The only source of information back them was the PDR, and it didn't say anything about toxicity so I just took as much as I needed to get a good high going. I'm sure today 5 grams of Propoxyphene wouldn't so much as give me a good itch, and I wouldn't want to take any anyway unless I was in serious withdrawal and that was all there was. Pretty much a useless drug unless you are totally opiate naive...

Opiophile satori is fresh on the scene. satori is fresh on the scene.

If you have a low opiate tollerance 200mmg of propoxyphene NAP can be NIIICE. 180 of Propoxyphene HCL can be AMAZING. People make the mistake of thinking that propoxyphene sucks in general because darvocet is the most used. Darvon, its brother is the HCL sal form. Instead of intering your blood at a slower more steady rate it peaks almost emediatly. Darvon, is also pure Propoxyphene. 65 with nothing else in it. When you get it to work it feels a lot better then hydrocodone and lasts longer.

I don't care what anyone says. Tramadol beats Propoxyphene hands down.

"As far as tramadol compared with DCN-100, I would rather have the darvocets, if you ask me. Tramadol has given me a seizure, of the grand mal kind, three times. I was on zoloft at the time also, and I now know that that is an absolute no no, mixing tramadol and ANY SSRI antidepressant."

Serotonin syndrome dude. You must have a dumbarse doctor. You're supposed to be off SSRI's for 2 weeks before you can go on Tramadol. No wonder you had problems. Don't think they are crap just because you didn't take them correctly and had a bad experience.

Take 200mg of instant release Tramadol HCl one day and tell me they suck. Then take 200mg of Propoxyphene Napsylate the next day. Fuck Propoxyphene Napsylate. Fuck it in it's stupid arsehole!
    I've had 100 x 32.5mg propoxyphene hcl tabs. I've taken from 2-8 at a time and they do fuck all to me except give me a fucking headache.

THATS IT!!! its a propoxyphene war!!!! PROPXYPHENE hcl is THE BEST period! lmao im sorry for arguing! My doctor rejected my last refill request for the hcl i think it was to soon from the point i had gotten the darvocet, so im going to ask the pharmacy to call it in. If not, i always have my solpaflex and soma. They make a nice mix sometimes -- if i drink coffee with it atleast.

Never Looked Back hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod's Avatar

This stuff is aweful, weak, and easy to OD on. It sucks and is bad for pain. Too much tylenol, and I hate to say this but I'd rather have....get ready....brace yourselves....I'd rather have codeine. Oh my god I said I'd rather have codeine...:sad-smile

Anyway...I thought that your stomach was sensitive to acetametaphen so you need vicoprofen or something with 325mg apap or less....norco? it comes in 5 7.5 and of course 10

I DONT LIKE DARVOCET! i like DARVON> Darvocet is Propoxyphene Napsalyte (Sp) darvon is the HCL salt form. Its instant release, where the nap absorbs over hours. Its an amazing high, i like it more then hydrocodone (when using around 200mg).

Quote Originally Posted by satori
    I DONT LIKE DARVOCET! i like DARVON> Darvocet is Propoxyphene Napsalyte (Sp) darvon is the HCL salt form. Its instant release, where the nap absorbs over hours. Its an amazing high, i like it more then hydrocodone (when using around 200mg).
    No offense mate but you must be on crack . You like Darvon more than Hydrocodone!? Man. Fair enough I've never had Hydrocodone. But I've had Propoxyphene Napsylate and Propoxyphene HCl and I too would rather Codeine or Hydrocodone. Propoxyphene is related to Methadone. Do you think people would rather Methadone or Heroin. Because that's what Propoxyphene in any salt is to Codeine in any salt.

That said. I would rather the propoxyphene hcl salt over napsylate anyday. But I'd still rather Tramadol HCl over Propoxyshit anything. I'm sorry but it's crap. Propoxyphene is only 2/3 the strength of similar mg of Codeine. Tramadol doesn't have as much opioid affinity but after being on all three. I would take Tramadol and Codeine over Propoxyshit anyday. Geez, where do you score your stuff? Mum's bag? Kindergarten? Propoxyphene is so crap. It should be OTC! Even DXM is a more powerful opiate than Propoxyphene and you can get it OTC! (yes it is an opiate, it's a morphine derivative).

Never Looked Back hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod's Avatar

CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!:bricks:

Never Looked Back shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about

I remember in my very early stages of opiate testing, I was loving those Hydro's. I would take a 5/500 (vicodin) JUST ONE!!! and love every second of it. When I had apendectomy they gave me some darvons to go home with. I remember thinking, "Sweet!!!!" some other form of painkillers. I took like 5 of em and didnt feel any form of euphoria whatsoever from them. Darvon is crap, period. This was when I had no tolerance whatsoever, and I still didnt feel shit form those darvons. The next week my brother's best frind's dad committed suicide with those little fuckers. Darvocets are very toxic and easy to OD on without the proper knowledge.
    Like taking the hair off a monkey.........dont try this at home

The idea behind CWE is that tylenol is highly insoluable. That's what makes it work so well. Opi's are generall soluable but it's the fact that tylenol just won't dissolve that makes so viable no matter what you are working with.

Joy---I agree about tramadol but after it gives you a gran mal seizure or three you'll change your outlook.

OpioNoMo BigWaves is an unknown quantity at this point BigWaves's Avatar

Dateline Las Vegas October 2006

Still the best kept secret in medicine?

by Chief wigscunkiejumbave

I just got done with similar post on a similar thread so I might as well repeat it here if it's at helpful.

Here's the thing...[I'm surprised nobody on this thread seems to be hip to this.] There's a difference of mere molecules between propoxyphene [or what is brand named Darvocet N-50 N-100]
    and none other than methadone hydrochloride. It [Darvo] has a strange creeper buzz like methadone but doesn't take as long to peak. And higher doses leave one feeling more "janky" than out of it morphine-methadone style. But they're SO chemically similar that some rehab facilities dispense ONLY Darvocet for opiate cessation; LESS health risks/side effects, LESS risk of "continued use"/abuse and of theft and diversion, + BETTER tolerated in patients in general.

If you gots some laying around SAVE IT FOR A RAINY DAY. It takes TOO MUCH of the shit to get you off so you might as well. It'll save your ass if you get dopesick...I GAHRONTEE...or *AS ALWAYS PEOPLE* return the unused portion to me and I will give you a full refund.

methadone= C21H27NO propoxyphene= C22H28NO2

WARNING/GUARANTEE:
    Habit-forming. If not satisfied, return the unused portion of your medications to me for a FULL REFUND plus a $25 voucher towards your next order

Opiophorum Member tofunun will become famous soon enough tofunun will become famous soon enough tofunun will become famous soon enough tofunun will become famous soon enough tofunun will become famous soon enough

once, in a desperation to get off, i stole a bunch of my grandma's darvocets. I ate at least 12, maybe 15 all at once...and yeah, dood..I got fucxed up fo'sho. But then, laying there nodding in and out of my buzz, I got hella freaked out and considered the possibility that I was not high, but rather, overdosing and dying at that current moment. I wondered if what I was feeling was from a tylenol overdose rather than the darvocet itself. I never considered the darvocet to be toxic...I don't really know much about those, so I didn't realize darvon has a potential for toxicity. Anyway, I lived, but not without freaking the fuck out all night. I'll never do that shit again. I got a scrip for some darvons or darvocets or something last fall when I got burned...which still pisses me off to this day. I walked into the er with a second and third degree burn from my waist to my knee and they gave me fucking darvocet at the ER and a scrip to take home with me. When I pleaded for something stronger (I was delirious with pain at this point) they told me no. I did indeed end up eating the whole prescription of 60 of them within 2 days, I think, maybe 3. Luckily, I ended up back into the hospital again with more caring doctors who looked at me like I was crazy when I told them I was taking darvocet for the pain...they immediately hooked up everything from dilaudid to percocet to versed to morphine to mepergans....oh joy that was, sorta....the burn really did hurt, though.
    ANYway, I also just got prescribed darvocet again today from my pcp...which pisses me off. First he gave me hydrocodone, then switched me to ultram, now to darvocet...which is really annoying. Next time I go, Im just going to straight up ask him for the good stuff.
    Darvocet is ok when you don't have anything else and its a good high in large doses, but jeebus h., it freaks me out when I think of how Im damaging my liver and kidneys and risking an od. This just points to the fact that my priorities are fucked...Im sitting here ranting how taking too much darvocet freaks me out, yet I'll shove a fucking needle in me and blow out my veins and give myself abscesses and risk heart attacks and heart problems and so forth...oh the rationale of a junkie! *sarcastic chuckle*

Jr. Opiophile trainwrecker is a jewel in the rough trainwrecker is a jewel in the rough trainwrecker is a jewel in the rough trainwrecker is a jewel in the rough trainwrecker is a jewel in the rough trainwrecker is a jewel in the rough trainwrecker is a jewel in the rough trainwrecker's Avatar

Dirty D's. Pink Ladies. I've ate way too many of those nasty fuckers over the years. It sucks when you are in a small town you will take just about anything to get by. They give you such a gross numb feeling, not good at all. I wish I had known about CWE back then.

Occasionally Opiated john_doe is an unknown quantity at this point john_doe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by satori View Post
    THATS IT!!! its a propoxyphene war!!!! PROPXYPHENE hcl is THE BEST period! lmao im sorry for arguing! My doctor rejected my last refill request for the hcl i think it was to soon from the point i had gotten the darvocet, so im going to ask the pharmacy to call it in. If not, i always have my solpaflex and soma. They make a nice mix sometimes -- if i drink coffee with it atleast.

Why the fuck would you want to drink coffee with opiates. lol. Sorry but caffeine defeats the purpose of opiates in my opinion. Caffeine is the reason Tylenol 3 sucks so bad. And that the OTC canadian codeine pills suck so bad. Caffeine destroys an opiate high like no other. in like 20 mins you have pissed out your high cuz it's a major diuretic. lol Bad stuff!!! Your crazy man you sure have weird tastes but to each his own lol. And propoxyphene? damn. Your ghetto! Word up!

Opiophorum Member Powdered Love is an unknown quantity at this point Powdered Love's Avatar

Me and the pink lady have a strange relationship... somtimes ,i call her for a late night booty call and i leave feeling very gross about the whole experience. But other times, if i'm lucky, she makes me feel like she loves me, and we have a great time together.

... ok? what was i talking about there???

oh, sometimes i feel nice on darvocets, comparable to hydrocodone, and sometimes they feel so disgusting. anyone else have that happen to them with darvocet? i'm curious.

also, i never take more that four at a time because of the APAP and the low dose toxicity thing.

i've also heard that propoxyphene is metabolised into an anesthetic(sp?).. is this true?

Please note: All of my posts are completely fictional... I am a writer practicing creating works of fiction for my own enjoyment.

Opiophile insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo's Avatar
    right outside the gates of la-la land(if im not there, try iowa or nebraska)

ive never tried darvocet but i used to love tramadol. it works for me almost as good asss hydro. id get almost as fucked up as i would on hydro and a 400 mg dose of IR would last me over 12 hours. and i think cigarettes taste even better pn trams then other opiates like morphine, oxy, and pods. call me weird, but ill tkae a tram or 8 when im in w/d and it will make me feel waaaaay better.

i miust say its been awhile since i took a tram. when i was taking them i would almost prefer 400 mg of that to 20-40 mg of oxy. it gave just abou tas good as a high, and lasted alot longer. my last oxy binge after being on pods for awhile brought me up to around 100 mg to get a good high. i have no clue how tht tram would affect me now.

id like to try darv and tram again sometime soon.
    Everything is better with a bag of weed!

New Opiophile fubar is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree w/hovadagod concerning CWE. Personally i don't fuck with darvo nothing high doses could have fatal results. It is chemically similar to methadone but that does not mean it will have the same euphoric effect. My first day on this site love it better than many others of this nature. Be careful if you decide to CWE darvocet. PEACE

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoyDivision View Post
    Propoxyphene is related to Methadone. Do you think people would rather Methadone or Heroin. Because that's what Propoxyphene in any salt is to Codeine in any salt.
    I have to agree that propoxyphene sucks balls. Then again, so does tramadol and codeine. Hydro is the bare minimum as far as worthwhile goes.
    As odd as it is, I do actually prefere 'done to dope. I say this after living in Jersey and getting 2 or 3 bags a day that came from NYC or Newark. Then one magical day, this dude had a bunch of Methadose 10s for sale and I didn't know what they were really, but I was like fuck it and got 'em. God I loved those things! Then they weren't around anymore and it was back to dope. Found 'done again only one time after that. Hadn't had any opies other than some vics and I ran into a dude in Tempe AZ who was panhandling while I was looking for something else. I ended up with 6 or 8 dolies and was back in my happy place (for a little while). That's been four years ago. Now that I am clean and straight (other than what little the doc's give me for legitimate use- usually a couple hydros that don't do shit as far as fun but help with migraine pain) I have acutally considered getting myself hooked on dope again just so I could get into a treatment program. I like it that much. BTW I wouldn't actually do all that, I just have fun entertaining the thought!

zombiewoof23

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical_Boy View Post
    I have to agree that propoxyphene sucks balls. Then again, so does tramadol and codeine. Hydro is the bare minimum as far as worthwhile goes.
    As odd as it is, I do actually prefere 'done to dope. I say this after living in Jersey and getting 2 or 3 bags a day that came from NYC or Newark. Then one magical day, this dude had a bunch of Methadose 10s for sale and I didn't know what they were really, but I was like fuck it and got 'em. God I loved those things! Then they weren't around anymore and it was back to dope. Found 'done again only one time after that. Hadn't had any opies other than some vics and I ran into a dude in Tempe AZ who was panhandling while I was looking for something else. I ended up with 6 or 8 dolies and was back in my happy place (for a little while). That's been four years ago. Now that I am clean and straight (other than what little the doc's give me for legitimate use- usually a couple hydros that don't do shit as far as fun but help with migraine pain) I have acutally considered getting myself hooked on dope again just so I could get into a treatment program. I like it that much. BTW I wouldn't actually do all that, I just have fun entertaining the thought!

That doesn't sound like you chem? Who is this and what happened to your 7?

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Different Chem. I just registered.

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

Well the problem with getting on Methadone maintainence trying to get high is that even if they aren't tapering your dose, they aren't likely to be raising it either, and sooner or later the euphoria you get from them is going to dwindle to next to nothing... if they even started giving you a nice enough dose to begin with.

And I have been waiting for you to post since I seen that you had joined with that name. I see some similairities there, it look's familiar. Hahaha. That's cool and everything but I got dibs on the nickname chem, that's hand's off buddy, you can be mini-chem or chemclone or something like that. Just thought we should get that outta the way. Welcome to the board anyhow.

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast