Advertise on Opiophile
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is taking Ecstasy alone fun?

OpioNoMo the morphine the better is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Is taking Ecstasy alone fun?

My boss kicked me down a blue mitsubishi yesterday. I only have done it once with my last girlfriend, we just fucked for 12 hours.

Do you think it would be a good time by me self? Or save it for a girl? Will I just end up jerking off all night?

Never Looked Back Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy's Avatar

Default Re: Is taking Ecstasy alone fun?

Go to a club or a dance party, that's what it's for, not fucking.

I think Rave/Ravers are silly, or clubs or any of that nonsense. I enjoyed the fucking. But I have 1 pill. So should I just pop it and hang at home?

Quote Originally Posted by Seedy View Post

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

Very good suggestion!

I do however, think think that no matter what you do or where you are, you just can not go wrong with ecstasy. Provided ofcourse that it is quality stuff.
    I have enjoyed it at raves (though it's not my favorite music style), gigs, parties and even at work, and pretty much always had a good time - the name says it all!

Enjoy!
    "All i gathered together is all i've lost..."

sounds good buddy. One last question. Since I did it so long ago, does E have a come down? Is it like coke? Or can you just fall asleep? Good with opiates?

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

yeah, there is a comedown. It won't be as bad as a coke comedown though. And if you don't do it to often you might not even have a comedown. The more often you roll the worse they get.

It's good with opies, but i find that opies, even when you're tolerant, numb the MDMA down a bit. Still, i'd say you'll have a very good time, if it is MDMA.#
    Also if there is a comedown, opies is a cure-all, as usual
    have fun!

Default I just popped Ecstasy by myself. oh god

second time i've done it. First time I just banged my girl all night.

I am doing this alone. haha.

Let's see what happens.

OpioNoMo tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: I just popped Ecstasy by myself. oh god

Quote Originally Posted by the morphine the better View Post

Let's see what happens.
    If you wanna go to a private chat PM me you can spill your guts to me all night so I can warm you up for some cyber

Haha, enjoy.

haha nice tp.. I'm ready when you are girl!

I'm actually on the opiophile IRC..

Quote Originally Posted by tptptp View Post
    If you wanna go to a private chat PM me you can spill your guts to me all night so I can warm you up for some cyber

Haha, enjoy.

Junky Dr. Oxy is an unknown quantity at this point Dr. Oxy's Avatar

Have fun circle jerking each other guys
    " I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers"
    Mahatma Ghandi

ok, starting to feel the onset. Feels like a bit of LSD onset when your really euphoric mixed with opiate onset when it was the first few times you did it and got really high..

i rike arot.

Never Looked Back GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs's Avatar

I've never tried ecstacy. I've always been told it make's one horny and that I'd probably be dancing on tables if i was on it.

I doubt I'll ever try it, I'd probably see Freddie Crougar or spiders crawling all over me.

Hope you enjoy it though.

Miss ya Morphine. So you said you met a girl??? ??? ???

GOR

I need a signature!

Oxy Stalker
    PLATINUM MEMBER
    SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER
    eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased's Avatar

It's going to be VERY interesting reading your posts throughout tonight..?? You gonna keep up posted on your roll? aww now I wish I had some E! Love it... Have fun, and if you dont mind keep us updated will be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by the morphine the better View Post

Let's see what happens.
    Freedom Finally!

yeah I am getting super high. And well if you were here becca I'd be horny cause your a major babe!

I did meet a girl, but my standards are too high and I dropped her. E is fun, even alone.

Becca read my last poem i wrote on the poets thread. you'll like it since you like animals.

Never Looked Back GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs's Avatar

Ya dumped her already, hmmmm. Well, hey there is someone out there for ya, your great guy.

I'm wathing 'Castaway' with Tom hanks and everytime he talks to that Wilson Ball i crack the fuck up. Tea is kicking too.

Ok I'll read the poem.

GOR

I need a signature!

haha that was on TV earlier.

I'm burning up. Took my shirt off. turned off the heater. Smoking hella cigs. Not sure what to do. Feeling hella ansy.. Love the feeling. Inexperienced with E. It hasn't even begun to kick in yet right? It's only be an hour, a little less.

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessofRATs View Post
    Ya dumped her already, hmmmm. Well, hey there is someone out there for ya, your great guy.

I'm wathing 'Castaway' with Tom hanks and everytime he talks to that Wilson Ball i crack the fuck up. Tea is kicking too.

Ok I'll read the poem.

GOR

wow stretching feels so good.

wiggle your toes dude!
    that usually makes me rush

I'm the collapsable tater tot
    Oh gosh I am so hot

The nebuchadnezzar
    has never been better

Occasionally Opiated colkraig is an unknown quantity at this point colkraig's Avatar

get some lights going.

Quote Originally Posted by colkraig View Post
    get some lights going.
    yeah! wake the neighbors up, start a party!

good to know you're having fun

fucking burning up. In my underwear now!

I don't feel all sappy and gay. Glad. Gonna mix with some oxy. Feeling a bit nauseous..

Damn 8 people just got killed in downtown Denver. total strangers.

^^^violence is extremely difficult to comprehend on extasy, isn't it?
    I always thought so, something just doesn't compute when youre on E and see people fighting, or hear of people dying and shit

Yeah for sure. But honestly it has never computed with me ever. Maybe its cause I grew up in a war? I couldn't even kill a bug. Never do. I am like a quaker or something.

I hate violence. I think the Death Penalty is insane, how can we say murder is wrong when that is our ultimate punishment.

I do think rapists and chid molesters should get their dicks cut off and thrown into prison with all the fools that will butt rape them everyday. Way harder than just getting fried.

Quote Originally Posted by underide View Post
    ^^^violence is extremely difficult to comprehend on extasy, isn't it?
    I always thought so, something just doesn't compute when youre on E and see people fighting, or hear of people dying and shit

Never Looked Back Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy's Avatar

Seriously man, you say you hate the rave scene etc. The thing is it pretty much formed around mdma. I've taken alot of e. Fucking good mdma most weekends for about 3 years and the best I've ever felt is dancing to some good house / breaks / d&b or whatever with a bunch of other people on the same buzz. You diss the scene but you haven't experienced it properly.

Never Looked Back Tea Time is one bad motherfucker Tea Time is one bad motherfucker Tea Time is one bad motherfucker Tea Time is one bad motherfucker Tea Time is one bad motherfucker Tea Time is one bad motherfucker Tea Time is one bad motherfucker Tea Time is one bad motherfucker Tea Time is one bad motherfucker Tea Time is one bad motherfucker Tea Time is one bad motherfucker Tea Time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by underide View Post
    It's good with opies, but i find that opies, even when you're tolerant, numb the MDMA down a bit.
    That is actually a really good way to describe that combo. To me, opies kind of dull your senses a little bit and MDMA (at least when it is fairly pure) makes all of your senses extremely sensitive. I always seem to smell, see, feel, and hear everything so much better when I am on X and I really seem to notice small details. So like I said - the opies kind of dull that down a little. It's good, but not as good as just taking the X.
    Morals get flexible like gymnastics
    Especially when you're after that next fix...

RIP Chemboy 06/12/2013
    See you on the other side...

Token ★ Phenethylaminophile Chipper has disabled reputation Chipper's Avatar

Many years ago it was a huge party night (Mardi Gras in Sydney) and when the streets reopened, I headed for the party after the parade. I let the girlfriend drive that night but she managed to get us "collected" by another car on the way.

I was bitterly dissapointed. I had to get my damaged vehicle home (with my E's still on me) and forfeight the party (admission well over $100).

I showered and got into bed (felt like crying) but decided to drop a pill, I have no idea why. I somehow slipped into a dream-like state where, in my mind, I was actually AT the party. It was excellent. I was there.

Nowadays I never take a pill unless I'm clubbing with a big crowd. But that night, despite all it's misery, was amazing. I love that stuff more than dope but it's a package.
    "Shoot drugs not people"

Opiophile Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry's Avatar

What a thread, Morphine - TP & GOR....

I think I will go throw up now

Never Looked Back Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck's Avatar

Re: Is taking Ecstasy alone fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    What a thread, Morphine - TP & GOR....

I think I will go throw up now
    I know, today the tide washed up LOTS of interesting trash, eh?

"People Wouldn't Shoot Up If It Didn't Feel Good "

Opiophorum Member Wilshire is fresh on the scene. Wilshire is fresh on the scene. Wilshire's Avatar

Seriously man, you say you hate the rave scene etc. The thing is it pretty much formed around mdma. I've taken alot of e. Fucking good mdma most weekends for about 3 years and the best I've ever felt is dancing to some good house / breaks / d&b or whatever with a bunch of other people on the same buzz. You diss the scene but you haven't experienced it properly.
    I couldn't agree more! I love raving, honestly it is one of the only things that keeps me from thinking about opiates and taking them. Up all night dancing is an awesome for withdrawls... Atleast for me! Hah.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast