75 mg fentanyl patch, first time

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 75 mg fentanyl patch, first time

Occasionally Opiated mkvliws4l is an unknown quantity at this point

Default 75 mg fentanyl patch, first time

i just bought 2 75 mg fentanyl patches, id heard they were kind of dangerous, but the kid needed to get rid of them, so i got them at a hell of a price, im just wondering what i should be expecting, and where i should put them and stuff
    ITS VICODINSANITY BABY!

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

Default Re: 75 mg fentanyl patch, first time

Quote Originally Posted by mkvliws4l View Post
    i just bought 2 75 mg fentanyl patches, id heard they were kind of dangerous, but the kid needed to get rid of them, so i got them at a hell of a price, im just wondering what i should be expecting, and where i should put them and stuff
    You have to be very VERY careful with those things. A 75 MICROgram patch means the patch will deliver 75 mcg per hour for 3 days. It's not the total amount of Fentanyl per patch. The total amount is enough to kill you. So, if you plan on chewing them, you have to cut it into little pieces. If the patches are the gel kind you can cut a corner off and squeeze out a small amount.

Just make sure whatever you do, start with a very small amount. You can always do a little more if you need to. Search for threads about patches and read as much as possible before doing anything with them. Educate yourself very well before you ingest them, whatever ROA you choose to use.

Be careful and have fun. Don't kill yourself!!!

Jr. Opiophile wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77's Avatar

Papa is right, very dangerous.

How long have you been using opiates, and even more importantly, what type of tolerance do you have?
    Fentanyl kills people with a large tolerance, so you must tread very lightly. Even wearing the patch as you are supposed to could cause an overdose is an opiate-naive person.

So if you are not very experience (if a couple vicodin is enough to get you off), then I would trade them for something else. It takes an insanely low amount of fent to get high, and only a little bit more can kill.

I had a small tolerance when I first obtained a fent patch, and I was near od three times from it. One 100mcg patch lasted me three weeks, thats how potent they are. (of course, at the time 15mg of oxy was all I needed).

Be very careful, and like I said, if you are new to the game, get rid of them.

ill admit my tolerance isnt very high, but if i cut them in half or so and used them as directed on the skin, could that possibly make it any safer? i do weigh alot, about 260. i had read about them and was definitely not planning on chewing it, but using it as directed.
    ITS VICODINSANITY BABY!

Jr. Opiophile Skript is fresh on the scene. Skript is fresh on the scene. Skript's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mkvliws4l View Post
    ill admit my tolerance isnt very high, but if i cut them in half or so and used them as directed on the skin, could that possibly make it any safer? i do weigh alot, about 260. i had read about them and was definitely not planning on chewing it, but using it as directed.
    If they are the gel type, cutting them in half will fuck up the time release because the gel will ooze out of it.. You could apply part of the patch by removing part of the backing and having less surface area on yuor skin.. A good way to start is put it in the palm of your hand with a little heat should kick it in quicker...

There is TONS of info on ways to have fun with fentanyl patches and it has been discussed many of times.. Simply look thru the Fentanyl forum http://forum.opiophile.org/forumdisplay.php?f=108 and you shall find all the info you need..

Just be careful bro... Fent can knock you right on your ass and you cant take back what you took in...

Jr. Opiophile wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77's Avatar

I take it you have the Mylan patches (non-gel, just a sticker). I am not sure, but I think they will work if you cut them, as each square inch of the patch contains x amount of fent. If I remember correctly, all of the strengths use the same patch, each mg size is just bigger ( 50's are 2x that of the 25's, 75's are 50% bigger than 50's).

I cant condone you messing with fent, especially if you admit you have a small tolerance. It is too dangerous, and I dont want to be the one to tell you it is cool.

Do you use regularly? Are you dependent (addicted to opiates)? If so, how much of your drug-of-choice do you do?
    If you are a "weekend warrior" when it comes to opiates, then dont mess with it. Especially if you were going to wear the patch, as they arent that graet when you wear them (maybe they are if you are opiate naive), and it isnt worth the risk.

If I were you, I would sell them, or trade them for a "safer" opi, like oxy or morph.

maybe ill try to trade them, but could cutting them in half make them safer, i dont think they are the gel?
    ITS VICODINSANITY BABY!

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

cut them into 1/24's or 1/32's and start slow... we dont know your tolerance and wouldnt want you to fall out..
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    You have been forwarned......"-PoppyLvr
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

Never Looked Back Princess is a name known to all Princess is a name known to all Princess is a name known to all Princess is a name known to all Princess is a name known to all Princess is a name known to all Princess is a name known to all Princess is a name known to all Princess is a name known to all Princess is a name known to all Princess is a name known to all Princess's Avatar

My advice would be to trade or sell them for something you like, that you are used to.

I was way tolerant when they put me on the 50's (first time on fent)....it used to take me 15 minutes every morning just to focus on the ceiling before I could get out of bed. I can't even imagine what would have happened if I had little or no tolerance.

Don't mess with the 75's of Fent....

Departed Opiophile Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PTO Mom View Post
    My advice would be to trade or sell them for something you like, that you are used to.

I was way tolerant when they put me on the 50's (first time on fent)....it used to take me 15 minutes every morning just to focus on the ceiling before I could get out of bed. I can't even imagine what would have happened if I had little or no tolerance.

Don't mess with the 75's of Fent....

I get the 75s of fent and my tolerance is insane, and I still treat those guys with massive respect, fent is NOOOO joke, trust me
    [B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/zwei2.jpg[/IMG][/B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes3.jpg[/IMG]
    [B] [SIZE=2]SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
    [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junglist"][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/junglisthand.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://www.future-music.net/"][IMG]http://future-music.net/images/logo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://destroyer.net/radio"]
    [/URL]

Occasionally Opiated Tres is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here, I am on the 50mcg and all i have to do is add a bit of heat and whammo!! If you are not tollerant, tho, be very careful!!! People DIE from these things. Oh, also, they stay in your system for quite a long while.

OpioNoMo OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice

I think everyone gave you some solid advice about the Fent.

The most important thing that you could glean from everyone's responses is that Fent is very powerful, and also has a steep dose response curve. THis means that there is a fine line regarding the "amount needed to get you right" and the "amount needed to get you dead" so pls exercise caution...

Start small...very small, as in a tiny piece of the patch and chew on it for about 15 minutes...see where you are after that and work up that way...by NO means eat the entire thing, or even half for that matter...SOmeone said this above me (I don't remember who, but they were right on) that the patch, being a 75mcg, contains a TOTAL amount of 7.5 milligrams of Fentanyl, which is deadly.

Another "problem" w/ Fent---> it is a son of a bitch in the different ways it can absorb into you. It can absorb transdermally (thru the skin like how it was designed to), sub-lingual, bucally (held like dip between ur cheek and the gum of ur molar) it can be smoked, snorted, injected, or eaten orally (although this way seems least effective and heavy on the side effects like nausea and shit like that)

WHat you should NOT do first time: Do not inject it. DO not smoke it. (this method is for peeps w/ a nice juicy tolerance, not to be taken lightly as u can die quickly), and if u eat it, don't be a hero: start very small like I was saying.

What you SHOULD do (what I would do, for example) Okay, say the whole patch is 3inches by 3inches square, for the sake of the arguement...this means that in 9 square inches there is 7.5 milligrams of fentanyl...cut that in half, u now have 3.75 mg of fentanyl...again and u have 1.875mg....again and u got .9375 and AGAIN u would have .469 milligrams...Remember that 1 MILLIGRAM equals one THOUSAND micrograms....and Fentanyl's "therapeutic doses" especially for a person new to the fentanyl experience, is usually no less than 100 micrograms, and typically no more than 400 micrograms...keeping that in mind, if u halve the patch as i discussed, and you have a tiny piece that is .469 milligrams, remember that this means 469 micrograms, which is a good dose of Fent. (get to know it, familiarize yourself with its effects, and get a feel for it be4 u increase that)

And how should u take it? Well, that's up to you, but I would say one of the better methods for ingestion (besides smoking which you should NOT do just yet) is taking that tiny little piece and either keeping it under ur tongue for about a half hour or simply "sucking" on it like a hard candy, jolly rancher, etc. You'll feel it coming on w/ in about 5 minutes, unmistakeable and by a hlaf hour, should be fully developed. See what it's about, appreciate its power, and work up slow.

PS---> don't take this as bossy, or me being "holier than thou" or anything other than what it is: someone w/ experience w/ Fent, relaying his advice to someone new to Fent, so that you don't get mis-informed and end up getting sick, or worse dead. I wish someone had taken the time to explain the power of Fent be4 I tried it for the first time. I had an OC and Heroin tolerance (both snorted, I don't like needles) and was sick so my friend had these 100mike/hr patches...I had no idea what it was, make a long story short, I ate a quarter of it and got violently ill...throwing up, my vision was blurry, I couldn't stand for more than 30 sec. w/ out feeling intense vertigo...to top it off I was SOOOOOOOO tired, but my friend (rightfully so) who was an H guy, wouldn't let me fall asleep...he said I may not wake up, and looking back, I was gone. FAr gone might I add and I could have died...anbd this was four years ago, but it sucked so much that I remember it like it was yesterday.

I hope that wasn't too long and that you could get some helpful shit from it.
    take care and be careful

later bro

p e a c e O u T

Oxy

+ Reply to Thread