Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shootin librium

OpioNoMo Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice

Shootin librium

shooting librium, yes I have did this many time open da cap dump it in2 my tin w/warm water stir then filter, but u see I don't really feel it? I have been on 6mg klonopin a day for 10yrs and 4mg xanax as well, so I have a high benzo tollence, that what is rxd, so days swim goes way over the limit, back to i.v. librium it does not clog like a temezpam caps b/c all that filler, Why is it that librium can be shot, but can u get off, b/c my bezo tollence I no is way to high, 2 feel this. ANY FEED BACK ON THIS FROM ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE HEAR.
    I did ask the same question on the oter site but all these views but no replies so I posted it on hear b/c there is more pple & maybe just maybe I can get a reply from some good pple on hear, thanks...
    Last edited by Chicago; 10-29-2007 at 04:08 PM. Reason: why

Never Looked Back RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen's Avatar

Default Re: Shootin librium

first of all, welcome to the site, chicago! so where ya from?

secondly, if you can't even feel a shot of librium, then why are you shooting it? got the needle fever? usually i recommend people don't bang benzos cuz most of 'em aren't even water soluble, but librium supposedly is. but still, if you're not even feeling it, it seems like a waste.... then again, maybe you're a lot younger than me & have plentya good veins left. i save the decent spots i have left for hits that i know will be worth it. (not to say that i didn't go through my stages of wanting to shoot anything i could get into solution).

i guess i'm not sure what you're asking. can you get off? i guess some people can. if your tolerance is really high though, you probably won't feel that hit ever.
    "On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

OpioNoMo Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice

@RXQUEEN
    SINCE WE both agree that librium can be shot, and said i dont get off and it could just be a waist, swim has a very big tollerence to benzo's, rxd 6-8mg of klonopin a day and 4mg of xanax a day along with 30mg temezapam b4 bed and the librium 25mg 2 times a day is what swim has been taking for the last 10yrs now, the librium is new only had it for a month that 4rth benzo has been switched in the last 10yrs from ativan, valium ext, so if swim has to take the librium anyways would he not get a better result if i.v.ed? Swims veins have been shot for atleast min 5yrs. Swim takes about 30-40min to do his reg doc b/c can't find any more veins, swim has been i.ving his doc for 14/15yrs three -4x a day,these day swim is at his lowest and does 3doc once every 24hrs in the last week so lower myself, to go back on subutex soon, so that is swims story hun...:cool:

Never Looked Back pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy's Avatar

Re: Shootin librium

If you dont get off on it why waist the time?

Shoot the Valium that should work.
    All you need is LOVE and a 134 D Mini - Gun.

** Bring back the 6O's Raise some Hell.**

NO, U COMPLETELY RIGHT, ITS JUST THAT NEEDLE FETISH COMMING @ME
    Quote Originally Posted by pharmboy View Post

HOW DO U SHOOT A PILL OF VALIUM? I TRIED THAT MANY MANY YEARS AGO W/XANAX,KLONOPIN,ATIVAN,TEMAZEPAM, ONLY THING THAT IS WATER SOOLIABLE IS LIBRIUM, CLEAR AS WATER NOTHING LEFT IN TIN.
    Quote Originally Posted by pharmboy View Post

Never Looked Back RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen's Avatar

do yourself a favor and don't try shooting valium pills. they're def NOT water soluble... the only valium you can shoot is the liquid amps made specifically for injection.
    "On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

I NO THIS THATS WHY I WAS LIKE "WHAT" TELL ME SOMETHING THAT MAYBE WE ALL SHOULD NO. RIGHT, BEST FOR ALL BEZO'S I JUST LET THEM DISSOLVE UNDER MY TOUGNE, THEN SWALLOW THAT TINY PIECE W/WGFJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by RxQueen View Post
    do yourself a favor and don't try shooting valium pills. they're def NOT water soluble... the only valium you can shoot is the liquid amps made specifically for injection.

Junky Dr. Oxy is an unknown quantity at this point Dr. Oxy's Avatar

No more caps for you, you've been a naughty boy, now go practice how to speak english.
    " I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers"
    Mahatma Ghandi

u right i gotta slow down and type slower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Oxy View Post
    No more caps for you, you've been a naughty boy, now go practice how to speak english.

Junky Dr. Oxy is an unknown quantity at this point Dr. Oxy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago View Post
    u right i gotta slow down and type slower.
    haha thanks man, I was just being anal
    " I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers"
    Mahatma Ghandi

+ Reply to Thread