affordable ibogaine treatment?

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: affordable ibogaine treatment?

jacky

Default affordable ibogaine treatment?

I have found one place that is in my price range, and only one. of course some places I inquired at didnt even bother to return my messages, www.homosapiens.net/ibogaine/pages should link to a website with contact numbers regarding ibogaine treatment. A nice person in Mexico answered my question. first the price was BELOW a thousand dollars for someone who is broke (a sliding scale fee applies). the person involved has personal experience with the substance and process. the option to stay indoors. or have the experience while camping. This seems like the scaled down bare to the bones experience. no clinic, no aftercare, no two weeks commitment. this probably isnt what some people are looking for. but for someone who cant afford thousands, and who isnt looking for treatment per se, just access to the sustance and a guide of sorts. Considering the area that one has to go to, Oaxaca, transportation might be the second spendy investment. I imagine a person could get tickets for under 300$ to sandiego and round trip bus to Oaxaca for under 200$. a few nights hotel and cheap food and someone could do this whole trip for under 1500$ I would like to try this source out next fall, and finally experience the effects of a full dose.

jacky

Default Re: affordable ibogaine treatment?

round trip from the northwwest to mexico city I find as cheap as 500$. pushing this trip for under 1500$ TOTAL is possible if your not planning on staying too long. that wouldnt get you in the door at most treatment clinics. I am going to ask some more specifics about the expereince and post anything relevant. I am happy to see someone providing this material with personal experience actually consuming the plant and using for theraputic detox.

jacky

for some reason the link above connects, but not directly and then the screen is stagnant. just do a word search for a link and hopefully we will get a direct pop up link.

bi11i

jacky

thanks. this is it. the cheapest treatment program I could find. non stop plane flights from most places in the states run 500$ or 600$. crunching the trip into 5 days would be about as quick as you could possibly do it. 7 days would be perfect. ANother option would be to order the ibogaine root from canada or europe/africa. have a po box in mexico, and pick it up when you go down and rent a condo. If you could get the po box for a month, have the stuff delivered before hand with confirmation.

jacky

prices for ibogaine vary, with a few places that supply rootbark, 5x extract, and whole root. It depends greatly what form you take the plant in of course. with root bark being roughly ten times as potent as the whole root. therefore if interested in a 5xextract one should inquire if this is extracted rootbark or whole root. NONE of these companys sell or ship to the united states. but some may sell to citizens from the US if using an address from outside the US. I was even given a positive word on iboga from a company that sells only to doctors or people who "know the right people". this company though boasts they are the only ones selling internationally. their prices dont seem to add up when other companys are selling root for less. these types of claims can be common with some businesses dealing with herbs especially. I imagine there is large amounts of ibogaine being grown in more than a handful of countries worldwide. I imagine in 10 years the price could even go down. several other species of plants may provide extraction material more abundant than the iboga shrub ....maybe. Considering the price of the root, the treatment program I mention above probably isnt making a bunch of money on the ibogaine. A person could buy a half pound for around 500$ of rootbark. and probably have to do some sort of extraction on the product to consume. so 750$ for the ibogaine experience is pretty cheap considering that youre going to spend at least 3-4 hundred dollars on the ibogaine anyway. the other bonus would be that you either get a room at this persons house with the cost, or they take you camping up in the mountains. just having a guide for the day in mexico could easily run you 50-100$. So these people seem committed to providing a low cost experience, without advertising this or pushing in any way.

jacky

I would be interested in setting up something like this in other countries. Do the paper work, taking advantage of the group rate theory and seeing where it can take you from communicating with others.....We could have an opiophile.org retreat in the Yucatan at a private villa with complimentary iboga experience for the total price. a group chartered flight in advance. 5-10 people shareing cost can go pretty far. plenty of tents. sleeping bags. puke buckets. sound "fun". anyone.

+ Reply to Thread