WATSON 932 - Percs!




Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: WATSON 932 - Percs!

  1. #1
    OpioNoMo Jocko is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    56

    Default WATSON 932 - Percs!

    I wanted to thank you guys for the advice - I drove to LA and got a script for some 10/325 Percs. I'm pretty happy about that. By the way, these are Watson, and they are round. My question is, they seem to have a somewhat hard coating, but Percs won't be more potent when they're cut in half like Oxy, right? I just want to make sure that I don't get too much in my system at once - I've never taken them. As usual, thanks for any feedback.

  2. #2
    Jr. Opiophile wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    SouthWest
    Posts
    542

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    They will hit you harder if you increase the surface area. When I dont do a cold-water extract., I dissolve them in liquid and drink on an empty stomach.
    But, no, you are not breaking a time release like you would be with OC.

    Enjoy. Those are the best oxy/apap combo you can get

  3. #3
    Opiophorum Member mrnatural is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    the woods of NE Georgia
    Posts
    186

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Good advice. I agree with 10/325 being the best combo available, and I prefer Watson's batches over name brand most times. Is your avatar the cover of BE HERE NOW by Baba Ram Dass? Book is some cool reading and the yoga guide in the back was my template for good physical conditioning til bad habits gained the upper hand.


  4. #4
    OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    southern california
    Posts
    3,397

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    yup ive never had the watson version, but the 10/325 percs are the best. my first plugging experience involved those, and i thoroughly enjoyed it.

    back in my pill popping days, i used to get those 54 543's for 2 bux a pop. theyre 5mg percs. needless to say at that price i was soon buying and eating 40 of em a day. then the old man figured out how much those were worth, now he sells em for 6 bux a piece, no breakdown. people still buy them, i dont. you get so much more heroin for your money than you do oxycodone, or any pharmacutical for that matter. thats why i switched to heroin, pills were just too damn expensive. back then i NEVER would have thought that one day id be slamming heroin. bleh.

  5. #5
    OpioNoMo Jocko is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    56

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    Quote Originally Posted by mrnatural View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Good advice. I agree with 10/325 being the best combo available, and I prefer Watson's batches over name brand most times. Is your avatar the cover of BE HERE NOW by Baba Ram Dass? Book is some cool reading and the yoga guide in the back was my template for good physical conditioning til bad habits gained the upper hand.
    Thanks for the feedback guys - I'm glad I was able to get them ... and a #150 count at that, which was pretty sweet. And yes, MrNatural, that is BE HERE NOW, probably the book that has made THE biggest impact on my life. I've given about 12-15 copies away - everytime I show it to a friend, I just give it to them - not to push any trip on them, but just sharing something that made a huge impact on me. Check out Ram Dass's website: ramdass.org it's pretty cool.

  6. #6
    LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Downtown L.A.
    Posts
    12,338

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    I gotta say, that having bumped into both percs and "Be Here Now" in Gainesville FL a long time ago, that percs have made more of an impact on my life, that anything Alpert wrote...but those were different times. I guess I kind of wanted to be a hippy, and tried hard, but I discovered drugs and Harley Davidson...and all that other stuff fell by the wayside.

    Before oxycontin and all the other stuff came out, percocets--the white ones--and percodans, the yellow...were probably the main opiate abused by movie stars and such, before opiate addiction left heroin and inner cities with the advent of oxycontin...up until then, opiate addiction was "limited" among middle class and such, and you could still hit medicine cabinets and find percs and such. Dilaudids were around where there really old people, and junkies in the know fixed them...and garbage junkies like me fixed percs too, tho it's not recommended....hydros weren't around either: no vicodin or lortab or lorcets or norco...only hydrocodone seen in those southern states I hung out in was in Tussionex cough syrup.

  7. #7
    Opiophorum Member mrnatural is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    the woods of NE Georgia
    Posts
    186

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jocko View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys - I'm glad I was able to get them ... and a #150 count at that, which was pretty sweet. And yes, MrNatural, that is BE HERE NOW, probably the book that has made THE biggest impact on my life. I've given about 12-15 copies away - everytime I show it to a friend, I just give it to them - not to push any trip on them, but just sharing something that made a huge impact on me. Check out Ram Dass's website: ramdass.org it's pretty cool.

    Yeah, it was a pretty influential book in my life. Especially at that time, around 1971, when I was still doing a lot of acid, mindblowing stuff mailed crosscountry from LA. I wanted to ask him (Ram Dass) about his trips and stuff he did when he was researching with Leary and impress him how cool I was at 21, but he gently told me that it was time for me to take the next step in my life so I went up to Tennessee with him and this guy Steve Gaskins to a place Gaskins was starting called the Farm and stayed through the winter of 71-72 and froze my ass off. Came back to N GA in the spring full of good feelings. Anyone who has the chance should give the book a read.


  8. #8
    LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Downtown L.A.
    Posts
    12,338

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    I actually read that Gaskins book too, I forget the name: "Thursday Night Dog," or some such name, I'm sure u know the title...I know he was in the Marine Corps I think..

    I was growing my hair long, and hanging out with hippies and smoking pot down in Gainesville, but wasn't that happy, but ended up in this bar drinking beer, and ran into my first outlaw type bikers, and realized I related a lot better to them, and that was the end of hippy days, tho there was big crossover...but a lot of people did end up at Gaskins Farm in Tennessee, and the seventies were exciting time, for sure. Beherenow was main book of hippies everywhere...but again, once I got into dilaudids and beer, I don't know, I had lots of friends, and we drop acid and go thro a frisbee around, and Gainesville was often called the Berkeley of the south...but anyway, cool times....pretty girls, drugs, beer, '63 panhead...best time of my life...


    Quote Originally Posted by mrnatural View Post
    Yeah, it was a pretty influential book in my life. Especially at that time, around 1971, when I was still doing a lot of acid, mindblowing stuff mailed crosscountry from LA. I wanted to ask him (Ram Dass) about his trips and stuff he did when he was researching with Leary and impress him how cool I was at 21, but he gently told me that it was time for me to take the next step in my life so I went up to Tennessee with him and this guy Steve Gaskins to a place Gaskins was starting called the Farm and stayed through the winter of 71-72 and froze my ass off. Came back to N GA in the spring full of good feelings. Anyone who has the chance should give the book a read.

  9. #9
    Opiophorum Member mrnatural is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    the woods of NE Georgia
    Posts
    186

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    [quoteuckfeet;177049]I actually read that Gaskins book too, I forget the name: "Thursday Night Dog," or some such name, I'm sure u know the title...I know he was in the Marine Corps I think..

    I was growing my hair long, and hanging out with hippies and smoking pot down in Gainesville, but wasn't that happy, but ended up in this bar drinking beer, and ran into my first outlaw type bikers, and realized I related a lot better to them, and that was the end of hippy days, tho there was big crossover...but a lot of people did end up at Gaskins Farm in Tennessee, and the seventies were exciting time, for sure. Beherenow was main book of hippies everywhere...but again, once I got into dilaudids and beer, I don't know, I had lots of friends, and we drop acid and go thro a frisbee around, and Gainesville was often called the Berkeley of the south...but anyway, cool times....pretty girls, drugs, beer, '63 panhead...best time of my life...[/quote



    Yeah, I had a really good friend I lost to Gainesville (Micanopy) in 72. In fact she left with Dan on a mid sixties chopped Harley with extended front forks. A Catholic school girl from Mobile who cut loose when she came to college. Red haired, freckles, wild and beautiful with her baby girl named Joy. Hell, you probably knew her, guys just couldn't stay away.


  10. #10
    LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Downtown L.A.
    Posts
    12,338

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    Oh, I knew Micanopy well. Would ride my bike across Payne's Prairie down to Micanopy. Friends all over the damn place down there. 1972 is when I got there. Went to Santa Fe CC...nice town in those days...I was always crossing the country back and forth, Southern Cal, then back to Gainesville.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrnatural View Post

    <snip>

    Yeah, I had a really good friend I lost to Gainesville (Micanopy) in 72. In fact she left with Dan on a mid sixties chopped Harley with extended front forks. A Catholic school girl from Mobile who cut loose when she came to college. Red haired, freckles, wild and beautiful with her baby girl named Joy. Hell, you probably knew her, guys just couldn't stay away.

  11. #11
    OpioNoMo Jocko is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    56

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    Duckfeet and Natural - you sound like good blokes ... I thought I'd be the "old dude" here, but I think you have me beat by a few. Anyway, it would be fun to have some mushroom tea with you all and chat - who knows, maybe that will come to pass one o' these days. Good to see fellow Be Here Now fans on here. :cool:

  12. #12
    LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Downtown L.A.
    Posts
    12,338

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    Haha: mushroom tea: probably the last psychodelic I ever did..and shrooms were all over Gainesville, with all the cows and shit..in those days...probably all filled up with condos, like everything else....



    Quote Originally Posted by Jocko View Post
    Duckfeet and Natural - you sound like good blokes ... I thought I'd be the "old dude" here, but I think you have me beat by a few. Anyway, it would be fun to have some mushroom tea with you all and chat - who knows, maybe that will come to pass one o' these days. Good to see fellow Be Here Now fans on here. :cool:

  13. #13
    Never Looked Back Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the arse end of the world
    Posts
    3,220

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    Wow, good reading in this thread. I think I'll have to check out beherenow

    edit: can I have some mushroom tea with you guys? I'd love to sit back and listen to your stories.



  14. #14
    OpioNoMo Jocko is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    56

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Seedy View Post
    Wow, good reading in this thread. I think I'll have to check out beherenow

    edit: can I have some mushroom tea with you guys? I'd love to sit back and listen to your stories.
    Indeed Seedy ... it I stir up a batch, consider yourself in.

  15. #15
    Opiophorum Member mrnatural is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    the woods of NE Georgia
    Posts
    186

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jocko View Post
    Duckfeet and Natural - you sound like good blokes ... I thought I'd be the "old dude" here, but I think you have me beat by a few. Anyway, it would be fun to have some mushroom tea with you all and chat - who knows, maybe that will come to pass one o' these days. Good to see fellow Be Here Now fans on here. :cool:
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckfeet View Post
    Haha: mushroom tea: probably the last psychodelic I ever did..and shrooms were all over Gainesville, with all the cows and shit..in those days...probably all filled up with condos, like everything else....


    Aha! I think it was near Easter weekend, 1971, when friends of the aforementioned Puddin B from Mobile arrived where my girl and I lived in Arcade, Ga with a bag of the slimiest mushrooms I had ever seen. We were driving to Fl to check out opening weekend for Disneyworld and slid a few down our throats and got in the old slant six valiant and headed south. Right north of Macon, Ga I was looking at a Stuckey's billboard on the roadside and lo and behold the board was pure white-in the sky out to the side was the neon vivid logo and copy of the billboard itself. Stayed with my cousin in Leesburg, FL and the next morning we scrambled some eggs with some shrooms and went to DW. Maps cost 4 bucks and we said what a ripoff, we weren't gonna spend that, so we just wandered around dazed and vibrating and we were apalled at how plastic and concrete were so unharmonious with the cosmos. Lotta foreign languages being spoken too, I think, but it just may have been mental confusion. Gor real sunburned.


  16. #16
    LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Downtown L.A.
    Posts
    12,338

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    A long long time ago, late at night two guys left a college town and headed to a certain drugstore in Leesburg, and it was the last time this one boy saw all the class A's in the same area of this branch drug store... From dilaudids to opium suppositories to infinite amounts of percodans.... Like I said, long time ago, but Leesburg was last good haul of a couple desperate desperadoes... Me, I was partying that weekend with the Tampa Outlaws...south of Leesburg...

    Quote Originally Posted by mrnatural View Post
    Aha! I think it was near Easter weekend, 1971, when friends of the aforementioned Puddin B from Mobile arrived where my girl and I lived in Arcade, Ga with a bag of the slimiest mushrooms I had ever seen. We were driving to Fl to check out opening weekend for Disneyworld and slid a few down our throats and got in the old slant six valiant and headed south. Right north of Macon, Ga I was looking at a Stuckey's billboard on the roadside and lo and behold the board was pure white-in the sky out to the side was the neon vivid logo and copy of the billboard itself. Stayed with my cousin in Leesburg, FL and the next morning we scrambled some eggs with some shrooms and went to DW. Maps cost 4 bucks and we said what a ripoff, we weren't gonna spend that, so we just wandered around dazed and vibrating and we were apalled at how plastic and concrete were so unharmonious with the cosmos. Lotta foreign languages being spoken too, I think, but it just may have been mental confusion. Gor real sunburned.

  17. #17
    Opiophorum Member mrnatural is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    the woods of NE Georgia
    Posts
    186

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckfeet View Post
    A long long time ago, late at night two guys left a college town and headed to a certain drugstore in Leesburg, and it was the last time this one boy saw all the class A's in the same area of this branch drug store... From dilaudids to opium suppositories to infinite amounts of percodans.... Like I said, long time ago, but Leesburg was last good haul of a couple desperate desperadoes... Me, I was partying that weekend with the Tampa Outlaws...south of Leesburg...

    The very next year, my high school buddy and west coast acid connection, was with some fellow Outlaws at their shop on DeKalb Avenue in SE Atlanta when ATF and other alphabet agents busted them and hauled em off for firearms and drug raps. We bonded Jon out and went to some music with the Allmans at Piedmont Park and don't you know ran into one of brother's friends who took us to his apt to see what we might want from a DS haul they had made the night before. I had smoked and eaten opium from guys that brought it back from Nam and Thailand, but those damn opium suppositories took the cake! And 8 oz bottles of demerol elixir and yellow percoDANS and dillaudids, and who can forget RJS red & blacks (biphetamine t and methaqulone) preludins, and the smoothest speed of all, DESOXYN. Plus Roher 714s, Parest and sopors. Shit, burst bottles of blue valium were all in the suitcase like packing peanuts.

    Another note: Jon's brother was in V Nam for three ups-he sent us the fucking BEST pot already cleaned and sealed in 10 or 12 resealed cans of coca cola that he shipped with other cases back to the house in the Emory environs of Decatur. We paid him $150 a weight pound on my Ohaus triple beams (after unsealing the cans) Lasted about 4 successfull crossings. We were like pigs in shit. (heard that on here sometime recently)

    And we made many crosses from Ga I-20 to I-10 to LA and liesurely back route 66 & I 40 to memphis then us 278 to home, but mostly in VW busses , a65 Ply Valiant, and a 63 bug type Volvo painted 13 colors with a stereo speaker stuck to the roof hooked up to whatever we could find on the nations radios.


  18. #18
    LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Downtown L.A.
    Posts
    12,338

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    I sent back H from Vietnam, to some friends in Seattle, not much, and certainly none was left by the time I returned. ;-)

    All those drugs bring back memories. We'd usually swap all the stuff we didn't want to the Dilaudid K4 dealer, and he'd sell it. We used to heat up dizoxyn (sp?) on our car engines, before fixing...and I remember having more bottles of liquid demerol, which wasn't my favorite, but still did the job...I remember the black speed, and there was some yellow speed too, which--long story--but we gave to the guy who wanted all the downers, and we thought they were amital, and got him all pissed off...We were always kings for weeks after doing these places, and of course the bike clubs loved the speed....Green and whites and shit...amazing days...yep and 712's the smaller ones, and 714's the more famous...we'd divide it all up, then go be kings of Gainesville for a few days...I lived in what they called the "hippy ghetto" around 15th st, right across from the University... I loved that town...but in early twenties, in those days, all towns were parties to me...


    Quote Originally Posted by mrnatural View Post
    The very next year, my high school buddy and west coast acid connection, was with some fellow Outlaws at their shop on DeKalb Avenue in SE Atlanta when ATF and other alphabet agents busted them and hauled em off for firearms and drug raps. We bonded Jon out and went to some music with the Allmans at Piedmont Park and don't you know ran into one of brother's friends who took us to his apt to see what we might want from a DS haul they had made the night before. I had smoked and eaten opium from guys that brought it back from Nam and Thailand, but those damn opium suppositories took the cake! And 8 oz bottles of demerol elixir and yellow percoDANS and dillaudids, and who can forget RJS red & blacks (biphetamine t and methaqulone) preludins, and the smoothest speed of all, DESOXYN. Plus Roher 714s, Parest and sopors. Shit, burst bottles of blue valium were all in the suitcase like packing peanuts.

    Another note: Jon's brother was in V Nam for three ups-he sent us the fucking BEST pot already cleaned and sealed in 10 or 12 resealed cans of coca cola that he shipped with other cases back to the house in the Emory environs of Decatur. We paid him $150 a weight pound on my Ohaus triple beams (after unsealing the cans) Lasted about 4 successfull crossings. We were like pigs in shit. (heard that on here sometime recently)

    And we made many crosses from Ga I-20 to I-10 to LA and liesurely back route 66 & I 40 to memphis then us 278 to home, but mostly in VW busses , a65 Ply Valiant, and a 63 bug type Volvo painted 13 colors with a stereo speaker stuck to the roof hooked up to whatever we could find on the nations radios.

  19. #19
    Opiophorum Member mrnatural is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    the woods of NE Georgia
    Posts
    186

    Default Re: WATSON 932 - Percs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckfeet View Post
    I sent back H from Vietnam, to some friends in Seattle, not much, and certainly none was left by the time I returned. ;-)

    All those drugs bring back memories. We'd usually swap all the stuff we didn't want to the Dilaudid K4 dealer, and he'd sell it. We used to heat up dizoxyn (sp?) on our car engines, before fixing...and I remember having more bottles of liquid demerol, which wasn't my favorite, but still did the job...I remember the black speed, and there was some yellow speed too, which--long story--but we gave to the guy who wanted all the downers, and we thought they were amital, and got him all pissed off...We were always kings for weeks after doing these places, and of course the bike clubs loved the speed....Green and whites and shit...amazing days...yep and 712's the smaller ones, and 714's the more famous...we'd divide it all up, then go be kings of Gainesville for a few days...I lived in what they called the "hippy ghetto" around 15th st, right across from the University... I loved that town...but in early twenties, in those days, all towns were parties to me...

    That yellow speed was Ionamine 70 or 75mgs, same thing as phentermine that you can still find today. I forgot about some of my favorites like amytal sodium, seconal nembutal, and the granddaddy 3 grain tuinal (200mgs) AND we RODE, AND we DROVE and there was no MADD and sometimes we killed ourselves, but we were amazingly lucky that we didn't kill anyone else in my extended group of friends. I was young, I felt immortal, although friends succumbed with some frequency. I avoided Viet Nam in 69 when at my pre induction physical I was classified a security risk. I got busted in spring of 69 while with SDS and SSOC in college, thought my choices were jail, Canada, or Viet Nam-but Canada didn't want a PENDING felon, my case got thrown out of court, and the Army didn't want anybody who wouldn't sign the loyalty oath and told them "The only uniform you're gonna see me in is Black Pajamas." No offense to you vets-I just wasn't gonna go.


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts