Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Injecting Xanax???

Occasionally Opiated sOfAKiNg is an unknown quantity at this point sOfAKiNg's Avatar

Injecting Xanax???

I was wondering if anyone could post any good info on prepping xanax for injection. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    SofA

Never Looked Back ProdigalSon is an unknown quantity at this point ProdigalSon's Avatar

Default Re: Injecting Xanax???

Try the search engine there has been a thread about this before im sure of it. Probably get a ton of info off it. I do remember hearing that it wouldnt dissolve comletely in water, that you would have to use alcohol to dissolve it and mixing the two for intravenous use was a dangerous game. Also its bioavailability is so high there really isnt a point to doing it. But yeah, try the search engine because there probably is more to the thread than what I can remember
    A timid person is frightened before danger, a coward during the time, and a courageous person afterward.

Opiophorum Member turdkenedy is fresh on the scene. turdkenedy is fresh on the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by ProdigalSon View Post
    Try the search engine there has been a thread about this before im sure of it. Probably get a ton of info off it. I do remember hearing that it wouldnt dissolve comletely in water, that you would have to use alcohol to dissolve it and mixing the two for intravenous use was a dangerous game. Also its bioavailability is so high there really isnt a point to doing it. But yeah, try the search engine because there probably is more to the thread than what I can remember
    i agree. i have also looked into it, and found the dangers associated with IVing a water insoluable pill is not worth the mild if any rush you would get.

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sOfAKiNg View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could post any good info on prepping xanax for injection. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    It's really not worth the trouble SofA.

I've had the chance to try Ativan ampules, and there really isn't a *rush* to speak of. The calm feeling you get from benzos comes on in a few seconds instead of a few minutes when taken orally. But no rush really.

Opiophorum Member Azrael is fresh on the scene. Azrael is fresh on the scene. Azrael's Avatar

Not worth it. successfully iv'ing some benzos will accomplish doing stupid shit and forgetting stuff.

Opiophorum Member Dirtyrockstar is an unknown quantity at this point Dirtyrockstar's Avatar

It can be done, but yeah with a 90% oral bioavailability its best to just wait the hour for em to kick in, or smash em to shit then swallow em that might speed it up.

but if you MUST iv, you need alcohol. 20 units of ethanol and 80 units of water to smash a 2mg stick. If you dont have pure ethanol you CAN use vodka but you need to up it to 40 units vodka 60 units water (or better yet get a barrel n tip use the 40 units of vodka then water it down a whole heap coz alcohol stings on the way in)

I only recommend iv xanax if all ur after is a good nights sleep. Just swallow 'em.

OpioNoMo flipside is an unknown quantity at this point flipside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Not worth it. successfully iv'ing some benzos will accomplish doing stupid shit and forgetting stuff.

Bout sums it up. Unless you just are experiencing needle fever..?

OpioNoMo mikells43 is an unknown quantity at this point

it dont dissolve in water. xanax is a sulfide. so therefore snorting is out of the question unless u want to snort and hawk a giant lugie and swallow it to get the dust to ur tummy. thats about the only way it works snorting it. just orally take them

Never Looked Back betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife's Avatar

you can always snort xanax, just like peoplke get a habit of shotting, I have a habit of snorting, I just like doing it....but if I cant find any opiates, I snort some xanax sometimes.....just dont snort Valium, it tastes like death.....

BML

Never Looked Back dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog's Avatar

yeah i tried snorting it once.... my eye was all blurry and red...
    hm didnt work too good
    better to just take it orally
    works in minutes anyways
    if u want instant rush
    do the proper drugs
    "...When you say that you’re clean
    While you savor your highs
    Yes, you are slick
    And I’m just a fool
    But the Devil
    Is gonna take you to school..."
    SMUT PEDDLERS-DEAD END-TARBALL 2000
    :cool:Well, you know what they say: Can't teach a Dirtdog a new trick! I-Nod

Never Looked Back betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdog View Post
    yeah i tried snorting it once.... my eye was all blurry and red...
    hm didnt work too good
    better to just take it orally
    works in minutes anyways
    if u want instant rush
    do the proper drugs

yeah I agree, I just like snorting shit.....I snort a bunch of 5mg roxis....even tho it wastes it....oh well, no one said I was smart......oh and on the list of shit NOT to snort, benadryl is on the top....made me wish i didnt have a nose....dont ask.

Never Looked Back dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog's Avatar

LOL
    beneadryl?!
    holy god
    worse then when i tried to snort viocodins and norocs
    damn
    me poor nose
    i can only breathe out of one side
    if ya hear whistling thats me hahaha
    "...When you say that you’re clean
    While you savor your highs
    Yes, you are slick
    And I’m just a fool
    But the Devil
    Is gonna take you to school..."
    SMUT PEDDLERS-DEAD END-TARBALL 2000
    :cool:Well, you know what they say: Can't teach a Dirtdog a new trick! I-Nod

Opiophorum Member Dirtyrockstar is an unknown quantity at this point Dirtyrockstar's Avatar

whats benadryl where u guys come from? coz round here its a liquid cough mixture for kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyrockstar View Post
    whats benadryl where u guys come from? coz round here its a liquid cough mixture for kids.

its dipdenhydramine....it comes in all kinda of forms here....once I was dopesick and had a really runny nose, and in my retarded dopesick mind tohugh snorting the benfryl would clear my nose up....man I wanted to die....worst thing ever.

Junky Dr. Oxy is an unknown quantity at this point Dr. Oxy's Avatar

You guys wanna talk retarded snorting attempts? I once snorted an entire 4mg Nicotine lozenge, which contained lactose, xanthan gum, and all that lovely stuff....

The real kicker....it was menthol flavored....
    " I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers"
    Mahatma Ghandi

I like how the INJECTING XANAX thread became a STUPID SHIT I SNORTED thread....sorry to the original poster.....oh yeah and DONT INJECT XANAX.......inject catmip instead.

Never Looked Back RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by betmylife View Post
    oh and on the list of shit NOT to snort, benadryl is on the top....made me wish i didnt have a nose....dont ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Oxy View Post
    You guys wanna talk retarded snorting attempts? I once snorted an entire 4mg Nicotine lozenge, which contained lactose, xanthan gum, and all that lovely stuff....

The real kicker....it was menthol flavored....
    heeheeheehee.... it's alright guys. the world needs guinea pigs too! and us junkies need them even more since we tend to not believe things on faith. thanks for sacrificing your nasal passages for the general good.

(what's that saying? ya learn something new every day... it's just that around here, sometimes it's useful info, and other times it's stuff i still wish i'd never learned!)
    "On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

Quote Originally Posted by RxQueen View Post

(what's that saying? ya learn something new every day... it's just that around here, sometimes it's useful info, and other times it's stuff i still wish i'd never learned!)

yah like that plugging thread.....

no no BML.....the plugging thread was highly educational....maybe even erotic to some? is that why you brought it up in an injecting xanax thread? just playing :P
    Mahatma Ghandi

indeed, I often put on smooth jazz, grab a bottle of lube, a few pills....and read the plugging thread......I hear its gonna be on the next Real Sex on HBO.

ooooh that would suck donkey balls. i snorted dexamphetamine once when i was 15 but the worst was an 8mg subutex BEFORE i had my habit. it dried out my entire body for 2 days, i drank something like 6 litres of water coz i could not stop vomiting, but truth be told i didn't mind too much coz i was off my nut. haha.

Im making a motion to end this thread, as the current discussion has nothing to do with the topic.

Never Looked Back RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by betmylife View Post
    Im making a motion to end this thread, as the current discussion has nothing to do with the topic.
    motion denied! the subject of this thread has been done again & again, so i vote to see just how OT it can get by daybreak.

*CRASH* <-- (that's the sound of the thread derailing) explore the nether-regions of off-topic-ness! c'mon, you know you want to. i'll double-dog dare ya if it helps. (see why i'm never put in positions of authority? ) i'll check in again tomorrow.... see if by then y'all are discussing the consistency of your cat's turds or the benefits of owning a zamboni....

"On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

you would think a zamboni would a wise investment, especially when one is only $500.....until you realize the lack of ice in florida.....now I ride around my block.........I wish I could sleep, and I also wonder if you could mail order a straight jacket......

i like the sound of this. RXQueen ur on. i reckon we can push it pretty far off topic if we try

btw i dont have a cat, but if i did, id feed it rice so its turds would be large soft and odourless.

but i dont have a cat. i hate cats. they think they're better than me.

I wonder if cats inject xanax

c'mon play fair, thats back on the topic. but if cats injected xanax they'd go to sleep, probably on top of some persons head. i wonder if cats find bald ppl more comfortable to sleep on?

I think if cats had opposible thumbs they would kill us all......or if they were big, like those man eating leopards in india....I guess thats what you get for letting animals be alive......we should get rid of all the ones that arnt good to eat, cause if evolution is true....one day they will evolve into humanoid creatures and we will have to fight for our existence...like the island of Dr.Moreau........that gets me thinking of that crappy movie with Ray Liotta where they are all convicts on an island, and there are like the good guy cons and the bad guy cons.....that movie was crappy....but whenever its on I feel compeled to watch it, anyone know the name of it?.....no cats in that movie tho.....or xanax

i was gonna drop it but you had to mention the Island of Dr Moreau. That was the worst film of all time. I defy you to name a worse one, even shit starring Carrot top is more watchable. wtf is that little piece of wetsuit that val kilmer has on? aaaah!

Van Kilmer coincidentally plays the Ice-man in Topgun.....just keeping the flow fellas
    Mahatma Ghandi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast