PDA

View Full Version : Snorting phenergan

stringbeanjeans
07-08-2007, 07:36 AM
Bad move. I made this mistake the other day and I thought my nose was gonna fall off for the next hour and my eyes wouldn't stop watering. This was my first time trying this as a potentiator. Nothing extraordinary, but it definitely helped kick vicodin to the next gear. How can you argue with that? I always seem to be putting something stupid up my nose though. :rolleyes:

Anybody else regret snorting this stuff? Does anyone know what's in it to make it burn so bad?

tui
07-08-2007, 03:44 PM
phenergan... as in the antihistamine?
someone told me to buy some one day when i was hanging out. but why? what does it have in it that's good?
curious-

t

ProdigalSon
07-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Bad move. I made this mistake the other day and I thought my nose was gonna fall off for the next hour and my eyes wouldn't stop watering. This was my first time trying this as a potentiator. Nothing extraordinary, but it definitely helped kick vicodin to the next gear. How can you argue with that? I always seem to be putting something stupid up my nose though. :rolleyes:

Anybody else regret snorting this stuff? Does anyone know what's in it to make it burn so bad?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

stringbeanjeans
07-08-2007, 03:53 PM
phenergan... as in the antihistamine?
someone told me to buy some one day when i was hanging out. but why? what does it have in it that's good?
curious-

t

They say it's an opiate potentiator. My friend got it prescribed to enhance his vicodin script. In some places they sell it mixed with codiene cough syrup. Truthfully I hadn't heard of it until my buddy got them though.

NV12
07-09-2007, 07:53 AM

Phenergan has an extremely high pH level. 2.0 or 2.5 I think.... It burns anyway you take it except orally. IV, in suppository form, etc...

roxi*stardust
07-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Just swallow it.

OxyContinuously
07-09-2007, 12:47 PM
stop being ridiculous and swallow it...

blenderqueen
07-09-2007, 12:58 PM
so you snort your vicodin too? just curious. never really heard of that.

anyhow I have just been hearing this too that it's a potentiator. are you supposed to take it at the same time or before hand? what is the trick to get it to make the meds feel stronger & does it also make them work better for pain or just feel the buzz more? both would be nice:p

I have some coming I think so will hopefully be able to report my own experience after that.

I do remember getting them years ago for nausea when I had a really bad bug & they were in suppository form but I have to say they did work great so aside from the bonus of being an opiate potentiator (is this for ANY opiate?) it really is good for anti nausea med in my experience so I wll be glad to have some on hand for that reason too.

may I ask what posessed you to snort it?

stringbeanjeans
07-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Obviously the whole point of this post is me saying that I never going to snort that again. hahaha:D I know I'm an idiot. Just sharing my mistakes here.

stringbeanjeans
07-09-2007, 04:07 PM
I must add that I had no idea phenergan was an antihistimine when I snorted it. I wouldn't have snorted it had I known that. Geez, I must sound so dumb in this post. Just ignore me everyone!

PantyShot9
07-11-2007, 05:05 PM
It is a potentiator he is correct. They even make a Phenergan(promethazine)/Demerol mixed pill called Mepergan.

samsong
07-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Oh shit, there is some value to this thread after all (to swim at least): swim is in day 10 of w/d from smoking fent and am getting refill finally on Friday. Hasn't been fun to say the least. The mention of the demerol tabs above just triggered swim's memory that some one gave him three of these a few weeks ago--put them in sock draw and forgot all about them. Yeah, the'yre nothing great but it sure as shit beats licking the inside of the fent pouches (not the empty patches themselves, those nuggets are long gone) for some kind of relief. If those dem tabs get me three or more hours of sleep tonight I will be happy.

Thanks guys!!!!:D

Duckfeet
07-11-2007, 07:02 PM
I remember mepergan, some nasty-ass shit we used to fix...mepergan forte or some crap like that...u'd get the dermerol rush, and then a split second later, u'd be dropping yer beer and drooling. Don't miss, caused abcesses...

I remember some kind of straight friend I had came over w/his fiancee to invite me to his wedding...me and some of my crew had just fixed some merpergan, and were like falling out and dropping shit...they got horrified looks and their faces and left... hahah

phenergan also used to come mixed w/codeine, along the level of tylenol #3s and shit...lowlevel crap....hard times a boy do anything....

It is a potentiator he is correct. They even make a Phenergan(promethazine)/Demerol mixed pill called Mepergan.

gauchoamigo
07-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Just swallow it.

What on earth is the point of sticking it up your nose? And since nobody seems to have answered the question, it contains promethazine hydrochloride, a powerful sedative as well as an antihistamine (one of the oldest on the market - they now prefer to prescribe the 'non-drowsy' type). It is quite often prescribed for a week as a sleep aid. 10mg is enough for the elderly but 25mg really does do the trick. AS FOR POTENTIATION OF OPIATES, i CAN'T SAY i HAVE EVER NOTICED, AND i HAVE BEEN USING THIS DRUG FOR OVER 20 YEARS FOR MY HAY FEVER AND ALSO AS A SEDATIVE FOR WHEN i'M OUT OF ROOFIES OR 'EGGS'. (Sorry about the caps lock issue there)
Gaucho

RxQueen
07-13-2008, 01:48 AM
umm, i think that the OP decided a year ago not to snort it anymore. check the dates before responding, gaucho! :)