PDA

View Full Version : Need help knowing what tar looks/smells/tastes

JayTrizzle
07-08-2007, 12:10 AM
I've been doing powder recentl but it's dreid up and SWIM has some "tar" but i've never bought tar. So what;s the skinny? What does tar smell like, is it sticky or hard, what does it taste like, and how can tell i i'm getting ripped off. Price quotes ounds right.

Duckfeet
07-08-2007, 12:35 AM
Tar can be both. It dries up brittle, but just a little water, dampness, and it gets sticky again. quality is all over the place, hard to tell w/out doing it really...

Swim was on it last few months, and he don't think it measures up. And, just like all the little needle xchange booklets say, it's *really* hard on ur veins, and misses are ruthless. Hard to see a register, too, so if u've got crappy veins *anyway* it can be a bear. but...any port in a storm, and seems further away from border u get, better it is. Be careful w/it, really can be hell on veins...lot of kids smoke it, maybe that's why quality is so variable...

I've been doing powder recentl but it's dreid up and SWIM has some "tar" but i've never bought tar. So what;s the skinny? What does tar smell like, is it sticky or hard, what does it taste like, and how can tell i i'm getting ripped off. Price quotes ounds right.

JayTrizzle
07-08-2007, 12:40 AM
oh I don't boot man, i'm gonna be chasing it, that's why i wantes to know what the smoke tasted like.

JayTrizzle
07-08-2007, 12:41 AM
vingar smell, though, right? and i should be immediatly high after smoking some also, like higher than i've ever been from oxy? or does tar not even measure up that much?

Duckfeet
07-08-2007, 12:47 AM
Yeah, that sour/vinegar smell, u never forget it. After a while, just the smell can make u gag like crazy, which if yer kicking and trying to fix, can really suck...

But yer doing it rite way, I guess that works, I've never really done it smoking, but yer arms'll last a lot longer.....Haha saw "Bad Lieutenant", I know he liked doing it that way!

vingar smell, though, right? and i should be immediatly high after smoking some also, like higher than i've ever been from oxy? or does tar not even measure up that much?

JayTrizzle
07-08-2007, 01:05 AM
all right, thanks man.

Woowoo
07-08-2007, 01:30 AM
Different tar can look like different things, but here's one form:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a0/Heroin_black_tar.jpg/664px-Heroin_black_tar.jpg
Here's the super-high resolution scan of the same:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a0/Heroin_black_tar.jpg

SCUD
07-08-2007, 03:08 AM
damn i wish i took a pic b4 i ran out last...my stuff is a lot shinier(sp?) than that. Almost looks like bud resin. And no it wont get you higher than oxy if smoked....but you will like it a lot nonetheless i garuntee you that. Just know if you are smoking it u will need to smoke a lot of it. But it is instant more even that sniffing oxy and even iv'ing it (though it doesnt feel like it cause its weak in comparison). Anyway thats all the info i can offer.....just try it out for yourself.

Be safe and enjoy!

-Scud

nick
07-08-2007, 04:34 AM
Remember that "opium" you had......................sorry man,but I'm a cynic.

IceCold
07-09-2007, 12:37 AM
Dude if I were you I would just look for someone else with powder and not waste your time with tar. Tar suck period. I don't car what anyone says tar sucks! Dope never really goes dry in any area you just have to find it.

MorFinatic
07-12-2007, 01:41 PM
Tar is all I know here. I've been mixing it and snorting for two reasons: tolerance too high to smoke and I hate needles. When smoking it is gonna smell like when you burn starch on clothes with an iron. Stinks and makes me wanta puke every hit i take. But you will get a rush right after first hit, but keep smoking. Depending on your oc habit it might take you a few puffs to get a good nod, but its def a better rush than with OC.

I have never seen tar look like the shit in the reply above. The stickier and gooeyer the better "i think", but no sure way to tell.

nickel
07-14-2007, 12:07 AM
stuff around here is shiny also kinda like real dark toffy almost black. stuff in the pic looks like coffee grounds from my esspresso machine lol.

nickel

AWOL
07-14-2007, 12:55 AM
Remember that "opium" you had......................sorry man,but I'm a cynic. exactly ....... and it tastes like fuckin burnt tires. Someone told me.