PDA

View Full Version : non gel patch

devilsdrug
11-11-2005, 09:41 AM
does anyone know how to i can abuse a 10 mg mylan fentanyl patch (no gel) without putting it on.

shaunclo
11-11-2005, 11:42 AM
I dont think you can, may be freezing it. BTW: this thread will probably be moved to Synthetics, under duragesic (fentanyl)

SomniGod
11-12-2005, 11:23 AM
abuse a patch? Slap it around a bit...crack it in the jaw...then get together with the dog-fukker (an old post) and post some sexually deviant pictures of you, the patch, and the dog.

J/K

prolly just chew the thing...don't swallow!!! (will upset ya tummy).

i actually saved the spit from chewing a patch until that evening....sounds gross....but it got me off again!

duke_nemmerle
11-12-2005, 04:11 PM
abuse a patch? Slap it around a bit...crack it in the jaw...then get together with the dog-fukker (an old post) and post some sexually deviant pictures of you, the patch, and the dog.

J/K

prolly just chew the thing...don't swallow!!! (will upset ya tummy).

i actually saved the spit from chewing a patch until that evening....sounds gross....but it got me off again!

hahaha!! that's just hilarious :) My drugs have been the victims of all kinds of domestic abuse

devilsdrug
11-12-2005, 04:12 PM
chew or suck is what ive done 3 times for 1 hour seems to work just fine , i was just paranoid with all this talk of exploding livers and i dont need to stress my liver out any more than ive already done. anyway i get plenty loaded with no apparent side effects . i have a fairly steady free supply of 10mg patches what more could an old sorta ex dope fiend ask for other than to not kill himself,

duke_nemmerle
11-12-2005, 04:21 PM
chew or suck is what ive done 3 times for 1 hour seems to work just fine , i was just paranoid with all this talk of exploding livers and i dont need to stress my liver out any more than ive already done. anyway i get plenty loaded with no apparent side effects . i have a fairly steady free supply of 10mg patches what more could an old sorta ex dope fiend ask for other than to not kill himself,

Yes, there's certainly been a broadly voiced concern with liver damage and taking patches orally. I'm not sure about the non-gel patches however. Would it increase the delivery for you to poke holes in the side of the patch that comes into contact with the skin?

Anyhow, there's a whole forum on duragesic(fentanyl) halfway down the page. Take a look there, maybe there'll be something. Be safe bro :)

northernstar
04-08-2006, 08:11 PM
the shits dimethicone and silcone adhesive, its fucking everything-proof...weak ass results with vinger. the only dangerous thing with these would be smokeing,becuse of silicosis in the lungs..think abestos. any ideas?

poonwhalla
04-09-2006, 05:19 AM
silicats in the lungs are bad for sure I used to fabricate solid surface counter tops that had silicates that do the same thing to lungs very much like abestos North but there has to be a better way other than the sticky heat way

Canis aureus
04-09-2006, 08:34 AM
Do they dissolve in naptha??

Canis aureus
04-10-2006, 09:49 AM
I got 75 patch without gel...

Is naphta better than alcohol, in solubility...

thayne
04-12-2006, 10:30 AM
Interesting.. I will have to experiment with this!

northernstar
04-13-2006, 09:50 PM
ok sucess in extracting from the MYLAN non-gel patch .....first, only puny amounts come off so i did all at once....this is prob dangerous. looked up the manufacturer ( dow chemical) of the "medical silicone adhesive" or silicone oligopolymer.. there recomended solvent is isopropanol, or isopropyl alchole. So i scraped all the goo off of the plastic backing since thats where the fentanyl is. rolled it all into 5 lil balls. place in spoon. added 80% isopropyl alchole from store..(purer would be better) and let sit, with working with end of plunger in spoon. let sit for about 1 hr. until most isoproply had evaporated. thru in small chunk of chewable vitamin c pill plus water. mix. cooked with lighter. dont blet boil too much, takeing lighter away to Avoid burning, also rock spoon. smell amount of leftover isoproply boiling off until is as minumal as possable. use cig-cotton as filter, inject. major eye fluttering, but still a good h-shot would have been preferable. repeated process for next shot. seemes ok........still theres some kind of ph-gradient factor inn the technicalk litiriture i dont iunderstand...that mixed with haveing ethyl acetate or heptane would result in much better shots iam sure....anyu ideas?
http://forum.opiophile.org/images/gnome/statusicon/user_online.gif http://forum.opiophile.org/images/gnome/buttons/reputation.gif (http://forum.opiophile.org/reputation.php?p=17472)

Canis aureus
04-14-2006, 05:02 AM
So,

in principle naptha would work (fent. neing fatsoluble)... apothecum naptha or even zippo would be clean... of couse, evaporation and then smelling that all is gone. It should be there.

cuttelfish
06-09-2006, 08:36 PM

Well dude, maybe someone would PM you with an answer for that ... it is possible that this someone might have been a bit paranoid because similiar advice got a friend hurt ... i.e. OD from the technique because they didn't follow exact instructions or something.... so they might not want to post it public. If someone did contact you ... with maybe idle chit chat to start off ... well, ..... a response such as "bum fuqqed egypt" might not be the response they were looking for ....

All Hypothetical of course.

devilsdrug
06-09-2006, 10:13 PM
the drama of it all

Curio
06-10-2006, 03:32 AM
Well dude, maybe someone would PM you with an answer for that ... it is possible that this someone might have been a bit paranoid because similiar advice got a friend hurt ... i.e. OD from the technique because they didn't follow exact instructions or something.... so they might not want to post it public. If someone did contact you ... with maybe idle chit chat to start off ... well, ..... a response such as "bum fuqqed egypt" might not be the response they were looking for ....

All Hypothetical of course.

what...?????????

survey says.....:p
wtf?

I'd like to buy a vowel please....
:D

HistoryofMadness
06-10-2006, 04:13 AM
what...?????????

survey says.....:p
wtf?

I'd like to buy a vowel please....
:D

HoM says to comaT -- looks like devils gotta bad case of solicitationitus...... of all the people to come down with it... I think its terminal...

exitwound
06-12-2006, 02:06 PM
the drama of it all

Here's a way to get high without putting it on (and one I'm sure you've heard more than enough times before, heh):

Send it to me, and get TOTALLY BALLS TO THE WALL WASTED off of 100% pure generosity as my pain levels drop from an 8 to a 4 :-) :rolleyes: :p

Curio
06-15-2006, 10:16 PM
does anyone know how to i can abuse a 10 mg mylan fentanyl patch (no gel) without putting it on.

I would say NOT using that patch would be considered an "abuse" by everyone here:D

Opiyum
06-15-2006, 10:27 PM
What in the fuck did Cuddlefish...I mean what was the bitch sayin'. I dont get it at all....
I would like to spin...
Miss Vanna stands still. No lights come on.
Ill buy a vowel please.
e
"six e's"

Is It? "Will all the morons please leave immediatly... Fuck Shit"

Hammilton
06-23-2006, 07:23 PM
I'm very interested in this too. I have a 25ug/h or a 50, i forget that I haven't used. On the skin whatever size i have does nothing, so I was hoping I could somehow get at it and make it enjoyable.

I have tried smoking tiny bits of it in the past with no result. Not even placebo. heh. I've no interest in injecting, and the method described worries me a bit. Doesn't that also dissolve the garbage you don't want in your veins (or mouth, for that matter?). There was actually a report by a company-affiliated scientist who was allergic to narcotics. To prove you couldn't put this kind in your mouth and get results, he did just that in front of an audience. It didn't say how long he had it in for, but I'm guessing that it wasn't too short or altogether that long. He didn't get sick at all.

So, whats the verdict on these? sell them to a cancer patient for oxycontin? heh

hammilton

PS I would never do such a terrible thing. trading in prescription drugs is for losers.

SirDonkeyPunch
06-29-2006, 07:34 AM
i had a 50ucg one once. i got the bright idea to get some scissors cut a bunch of slices through it, then applied it. this obviously helps bypass the controlled release. Thats about all i got.

HarassMe
07-18-2006, 11:44 AM
I just chew on the Mylan patches... it seems to work pretty well because after about 10 minutes or so, i'm nodding off and talking complete nonsense... it works great for headaches too!! lol

skeezerjohns22
08-28-2009, 10:51 AM
yeah, swim would def. just CHOMP on that piece of fent. like it was a new york strip... personally swim loves the mylan's and chewing them makes for a great opiate experience...this is really the only other method that i am aware of, besides soaking the patch in alcohol for so many minutes/hrs. but who wants to fuck with all that---to much time..:)

Uncle Wiggly
08-28-2009, 11:02 AM
You do realize you just answered a three year old thread. You need to check the date before posting. This thread will now die a peaceful death.