PDA

View Full Version : WHat is the next best thing to oxycontin

Garagehousenation666
06-26-2007, 07:58 PM
:confused::confused:swims doctor is looking for something thta would match swim 40mg oxycontin swim needs help looking for a replacment

smojo
06-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Actiq or Fentora...yummie!!!

stringbeanjeans
06-26-2007, 08:01 PM
80mg Oxycontin :p

dirtdog
06-26-2007, 08:05 PM
80mg Oxycontin :p

yup yup...
or just go on the streets and get heroin:p

smojo
06-26-2007, 08:07 PM
80's are my GOD...my sanity...my saving grace...bring me back 160's!!!

AWOL
06-26-2007, 08:08 PM
WHat is the next best thing to oxycontin oxycondone

smojo
06-26-2007, 08:12 PM
Fuck Oxycontin, H is the true GOD

AWOL
06-26-2007, 09:16 PM
http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/aromatics_acetyls/aromatics_acetyls_english/STAGING/local_assets/images/womanwithtablet_140x110.jpg

Skript
06-26-2007, 09:21 PM
^^^ Shes right!! Does she come with the pills??

How about Opana?? 1:1

smojo
06-26-2007, 09:27 PM
Opana and Opana ER were OK, but they were NOT OC...so I switched back...
Just didn't give me that extra "warm fuzzy feel"...
But, something to try

roxi*stardust
06-26-2007, 11:13 PM
How about Roxicodone? Do you want something for pain or a buzz?

HeidiW
06-26-2007, 11:16 PM
Candy has the TRUE question at hand. Pain control or buzz?
Tell us the real deal and we can better answer your question.

l4l5
06-26-2007, 11:17 PM
honestyl oxy for me is better then anything, as
i dont get drowsey on low doses
taking 1 pill every 12 hours is less habit forming phsycologically
good pain relief
why the change?

HeidiW
06-26-2007, 11:49 PM
Well, for an initial IV rush, NOTHING beats hydromorphone.
For a good IV high that lasts, Oxycontin is tops.
Back in the day, before I became addicted to everything that affected my CNS, I LOVED Demerol.
Unfortunately now, it just don't do nothing for me. I'd give anything to be 14 again and have that very first shot of Demerol IV. Better than anything I can think of.:p

poonwhalla
06-27-2007, 12:00 AM
Candy has the TRUE question at hand. Pain control or buzz?
Tell us the real deal and we can better answer your question.

Candy I thought that was roxi. but I would opt for something equal or better weather it was for buzz or pain management.

smojo
06-27-2007, 12:23 AM
Well, for an initial IV rush, NOTHING beats hydromorphone.
For a good IV high that lasts, Oxycontin is tops.
Back in the day, before I became addicted to everything that affected my CNS, I LOVED Demerol.
Unfortunately now, it just don't do nothing for me. I'd give anything to be 14 again and have that very first shot of Demerol IV. Better than anything I can think of.:p

Give me IV Dilaudid with Ativan, Yummmm!!!:p

Let that hit that vein, Jesus Khrist:D

rogue96
06-28-2007, 05:48 AM
oxymorphone, it was around in the 70's now endo has brought it back under the oprana it is twice as strong as oxycodone.

insaneike
07-03-2007, 06:24 PM
Methadone is stronger than oxy, much better for pain too.

Morphine is a substitute, but personally i find morphine next to worthless compared to oxy. It bearly keeps me from being sick let alone helps my pain or get a buzz, and any less than a whole script of the msC 30mg every 2days and im gonna be sick as can be. so for ME morphine is next to worthless.

Fentanyl is a helluva lot stronger, all aorund, nuff said, get it if if possible hehe(my drug of choice, even over pure dope).

Hydromorphone is OK, to me it's just a more potent form of oxycodone(nothing like it's made out to be), I mean IV it is sOOOO fucking good, but snorted and roal it's no better than a high dose of oxy and methadone. Though I still MUCH prefer IV fentanyl to IV Dialudid.
NOTHING. i MEAN NOTHING on this earth can compare to my beleoved Fentanyl and Midazolam mixed IV shot@!!!!! The hands down best god damn pharmaceutical dope money can buy :D:cool:(if u dont have a huge toler dont EVEN THINK of trying shooting fent btw).

Oxymorphine, never tried

If you're wanting to substitue the oxy with somethign weaker, why?
and if this was legit Q your doc wouldn't ask you what you want... he would make the choice wouldn't he?

AWOL
07-03-2007, 09:04 PM
and if this was legit Q your doc wouldn't ask you what you want... he would make the choice wouldn't he? Good point Ike, looked over that part till I read your response.

I've had dr's ask me what I'd like to try before too, I just shrugged and said whatever helps. Wasn't in regards to pain though, but I got benzos out of it.

oh yeah, the benzo's helped for about a week, a week that of course I don't remember anything about.

roxi*stardust
07-04-2007, 12:10 PM
oxymorphone, it was around in the 70's now endo has brought it back under the oprana it is twice as strong as oxycodone.
It is 2x as strong as Oxycodone in terms of analgesic effect, not euphoria or buzz.

Inspektahdek
07-04-2007, 11:21 PM
For Pain Relief equivalent to OC40: I'd go Fentanyl 75ug/h (micrograms per hour) or try MSContin

For Buzz: I'd go hydromorph or BAG' O' SCAG'

jerets
07-06-2007, 03:34 PM
I take MS Contin 90mg per day. Works well for pain, but as Ike said, nothing for buzz and very little for euphoria. I think a lot of doctors switch between Oxy and MS as being close for pain relief. Hope you find what you are looking for. I would like to be switched to Fentanyl myself.
Jerets

dannydanko420
07-06-2007, 05:44 PM

Yupp I agree oxymorphone is at least 10 times more potent then morphine, but the most powerful oxymorphone derivitave is the 14-cinnamyl 3-acetyl ester, which is 200 times more potent then morphine. that is fuckin powerful shit right there.

cjd83us
07-07-2007, 07:42 AM
for pain releif I say methadone or opana for a buzz i'd go with dilaudid.