PDA

View Full Version : Cheese Heroin

Shadow
06-23-2007, 07:49 AM
So, a friend of mine had mentioned catching a glimpse of this weird news article about this particular type of heroin that's been killing off teenagers like crazy and cost only like $2 a bag or something. So just out of curiousity i googled it and came up with all these CNN news broadcasts and shit like that. Apparently in the South in the Dallas area of Texas there's been this heroin circulating called "cheese heroin" that's actually mexican black tar mixed with crushed up Tylenol PM. Kinda weird eh? I just glanced through one of the articles and it went on to describe how the drowsy effects of the tylenol would intensify the effects of the black tar or add to them somehow leading to respiratory failure and overdose really really fast. I guess like over 20 highschool kids have died in the past two years from it or something crazy like that when it was only their first time trying h. I think it got the "cheese" because it looked like parmesan cheese or something like that haha.
Just an interesting piece of info for you guys. I would hope none of you would fall for something named cheese wrapped up in notebook paper that only cost $10 a gram. Apparentlymyspacebarjustcrappedoutonmetoosothat'sg onnabetheendofthisthreadhahashitthissucks.

Zoops
06-23-2007, 07:55 AM
Yeah man this shit was in the DEA Microgram about 2 years ago. Started in Texas (Austin?) and pretty much is still around that area. Heroin, mixed with crushed-up Tylenol PM tablets. I can't think of a more disgusting and lame thing to sell. Oh my God that is so fucking weak.

Shadow
06-23-2007, 08:05 AM
Yeah seriously, I hope more people in that area are aware of it...even in other parts of the country. Stuff travels fast. It's shitty someone would do that to target younger kids to make money or whatever they're motives were.

stringbeanjeans
06-23-2007, 08:18 AM
No offense to anyone from the Lone Star State, but these Texas high school kids are sooo stupid. Don't you guys remember the outbreak of this "new drug" chiva back in the late 90's? The main outbreak was in Plano, but kids were quoted as saying they'd never try heroin, but chiva was GREAT! Let see, it makes me feel great when I'm on it, sick when I'm not. It's a brown powder or black tar and I keep on nodding out. hmmmm... what could it possibly be?

I guess you just have to call it something new every couple years and some kid in Texas will try it. Damn, wise up!

I doubt the tylenol is causing the problems though. You'd have to snort a mountain of that stuff to get anywhere near the LD 50 level. Your nose would clog up before that even happened. I'd be more inclined to say this is a really strong batch or the benadryl in there is fucking kids up.

chopstix
06-23-2007, 02:48 PM
I remember reading about that stuff awhile ago but I thought they were mixing dope and benadryl or some other form of straight diphenhydramine (which makes more sense than fucking tylenol) - who the fuck is dumb enough to snort tylenol??? Hard to believe that enough people are doing this that it's become an epidemic. Idiots..

AWOL
06-23-2007, 03:21 PM
I remember reading about that stuff awhile ago but I thought they were mixing dope and benadryl or some other form of straight diphenhydramine (which makes more sense than fucking tylenol) - who the fuck is dumb enough to snort tylenol??? Hard to believe that enough people are doing this that it's become an epidemic. Idiots.. It's Texas bro.

IceCold
06-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Cutting dope with diphenhydramine containing products when dope is packaged for sale in $10 capsules is common practice here in Saint Louis. They don't use Tylenol PM though.

lord of the pings
06-23-2007, 05:19 PM
Cheese has hit the Bay Area recently. Kind of funny, but I just copped from my man and was going home and waiting for the bus. Some kid came up to me and asked me if I wanted to buy "cheese" Now I don't look like I use but I look way younger than I am (I am in my 30's, get carded for smokes and booze when I shave) so I guess he thought that I was in his age bracket or something. Anyhow I was silently laughing because I had a 8ball of the real deal in my pocket at the time.

chrisinabox
06-23-2007, 07:53 PM
ok im from the dallas area and i've seen and actually done this stuff before. i can tell u that this stuff is not dangerous at all and it is not really addicting either, just slightly w/ very very minor w/d symptoms. all those kids who died had been doing other drugs at the same time w/ the cheese like cocaine,meth, alcohol,etc... and then od'ed and then when the medical examiner found out what was in their system, they decided to blame it on the heroin only. it is complete bullshit! the main reason this stuff got created was b/c kids wanted a way to do the black tar w/out shooting it up and figured out that they could snort it by mixing it with a pill. the reason that most ppl use tylenol or benadryl is the diphenhydramine adds to the drowsiness. this stuff is like 5% actual heroin and 95% cut. its not dangerous at all except for the snorting of tylenol and benadryl part. i'm so sick of all this news media bullshit going around. and i know someone who got caught w/ black tar yesterday and he just happened to have a little bit of cheese that he had made up lying around also and they got him for possession,distributing, and MANUFACTURING heroin. i can understand the first two but manufacturing, i dont think so. just b/c u make tar into cheese, doesnt mean that u are making heroin. it only takes like 5 min to make and involves a plate and spoon, pills, and water and any dumbass could do it. making real heroin involves major knowledge in chemistry and very hard to get chemicals. i think this is the biggest piece of shit charge ive ever seen anyone get. does anyone else agree with that?

MttJocy
06-24-2007, 05:59 AM
There was a very brief thing near me, someone thought it was a great idea to cut some heroin with the bulk xanax powder (pretty cheap I guess) but for fuck sake it was probably about 3:1 fucking xanax, good for pretty much two things, causing retrograde amnesia and overdoses. Even a small line was probably ~15mg of the xanax or something stupid like that, clearly the dealer was really stupid, funny enough it didn't take off, I wonder why lol.

Well, perhaps the fact some people went around for a "little chat" might have had something to do with it as well.

alowishus
06-24-2007, 12:27 PM
I don't think it's about the media hype and bullshit of OD's but about the fact that this is being pushed to school kids as young as 8 yrs old.

It's starter H. It's geared for the kids.

I don't care how much you love your H, but if I know someone that's never done it - I'd try everything to keep them for doing it.

And my god 12 yr old junkies :mad:

stringbeanjeans
06-24-2007, 12:37 PM
I don't think it's about the media hype and bullshit of OD's but about the fact that this is being pushed to school kids as young as 8 yrs old.

It's starter H. It's geared for the kids.

I don't care how much you love your H, but if I know someone that's never done it - I'd try everything to keep them for doing it.

And my god 12 yr old junkies :mad:

Good call. It is sad when dealers have to make a buck off an 8 yr old. I think starting that young fucks you over BIG TIME. I doubt that kids "understand" the downside yet.

MttJocy
06-24-2007, 04:45 PM
Good call. It is sad when dealers have to make a buck off an 8 yr old. I think starting that young fucks you over BIG TIME. I doubt that kids "understand" the downside yet.

This of course is the great wisdom of prohibition, give organised criminals all the control over a given drug then you don't even have to pretend you have any intention of protecting the vulnerable especially children and most definitely not have to pretend you really care who it is sold to or even under what name, and especially not that the end user knows what it is. Hand control to organised crime then the government can turn around and go not our fault its them dealers it is, omitting to mention they are the ones who put those dealers in business of course.

kadaj
06-24-2007, 04:55 PM

Understand? I bet nearly all the kids who do cheese don't even know what it is.

Shadow
06-25-2007, 11:21 AM
That's so true, there's no way you can comprehend a substance or an addiction like that until you've been there and in the end its all not worth it. my boyfriend has been using since he was at the ripe old age of 14 or 15 and we would rather die than introduce that to some other naive youngster.

stringbeanjeans
06-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Understand? I bet nearly all the kids who do cheese don't even know what it is.

Ummmm.... I already said that.