PDA

View Full Version : Skin Popping H

ProdigalSon
06-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Anyone do this? I cant bring myself to IV, only smoke or snort, maybe this is close enough to me but is it worth it? The needle doesnt bother me even a little bit just dont wanna start, afraid Ill never come back. Hell IV morph or d or OC is hard enough to stop after a good bender. Thoughts? Experience?

Consumed.
06-21-2007, 09:38 PM
i say no pill, not worth it

Nate
06-21-2007, 09:43 PM
Have you maybe tried shooting it up ze bum? Never done h anyways, but i have heard from people who have tried it, stronger then smoking and snorting aparently, so thats always an option for you.

Have Fun! ;)

Woowoo
06-21-2007, 10:06 PM
Awww just go for it pilly, if you're gonna go through the trouble of cooking it up, sucking it up through a cotton, getting it all ready in that rig, you might as well go the extra step. Just tap that vein and kick back for the rush of your life.

That's REALLY bad advice. I'm sorry; I really like you and you'd do best to not listen to me. But it's honest advice... so take it or leave it.

RxQueen
06-21-2007, 10:43 PM
geez, half of me wants to agree with woowoo and half of me wants to remind ya pill -- i thought you were gonna save this decision for a time when your life was more stabilized!

either way, i'd shy away from skin-popping. too much risk of abcess. shit, i used to worry myself silly from just missing a tiny bit of any shot that got outside the vein!

i'm terrible about giving advice. but why not stick with smoking or snorting for a while yet? especially since you're already concerned that you might not come back after starting down that road....

let us know what you decide.

Skript
06-21-2007, 10:50 PM
Man, if you do it I recommend having someone experienced show ya the ropes... I recently got a crash course in it and fucked it all up like an idioit, blowing veins and looking like a pin cushin. Now I have a giant 2x6 brown spot on my arm. Im always down to try everything once, but I decided to wait for a another day to try again..

rex24u
06-21-2007, 10:54 PM
Awww just go for it pilly, if you're gonna go through the trouble of cooking it up, sucking it up through a cotton, getting it all ready in that rig, you might as well go the extra step. Just tap that vein and kick back for the rush of your life.

That's REALLY bad advice. I'm sorry; I really like you and you'd do best to not listen to me. But it's honest advice... so take it or leave it.

I agree with woo. Whats the point of sticking a dart in your arm if it's not going to be in the vein?

Just think long and hard about if that is something you want to get into.

Think about it like it's a tattoo. Most people,( I said most, not all) don't just get any random ink slung on their skin they think about it.

If there is any doubt in your mind whatsoever, just shove it (the dope) up your ass. You'll get off real good like that as well.

Babydollangel
06-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Anyone do this? I cant bring myself to IV, only smoke or snort, maybe this is close enough to me but is it worth it? The needle doesnt bother me even a little bit just dont wanna start, afraid Ill never come back. Hell IV morph or d or OC is hard enough to stop after a good bender. Thoughts? Experience?

Dear God DONT DO IT.....stay strong pilli...ive heard its a hard road to turn around ! which is why i dont tempt myself...NOW IF i was aquainted with someone who knew wtf they were doing i cant say NEVER....but im so glad i dont even pretend to want to do this...its a fantasy and i plan on keepin it that way....same as tryin H itself...a fantasy ! sometims fantasy is better than reality...thus, i doubt it with this one...i just know how bad the little shit kicks my ass...i know i may as well kill myself after that first time...ive a gf or two that has done it and i asked them since i had to live vicariously through them how was it both reponded, 'i bout came in my panties'....OMG !!! both thinkin of the next thing to pawn worth a damn for another fix..
thats all i needed to know..hell yeah i bet its fucking great !!! or else well, some of us wouldnt be on this very board. or have some of the problems we have...its however my dream, fantasy if you will..in my best interst to keep it that a way ! :)

HeidiW
06-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Leave them rigs alone pill.
You know what'll happen IF you start fuckin' with them

Chemical_Boy
06-22-2007, 12:56 AM
Don't skin pop H or pill. In fact, don't skin pop anything that doesn't come in an ampule designed for injection. There are too many small particles that can cause infections or abscesses with that shit.

If you are are going to go to needles, at least find a vein. It is safer because those same pre-said particles are not going to lodge in the flesh or fatty tissue at the injection area. It still has some risk- those little particulate fuckers can lodge in capillaries in extremities and lungs, thereby causing major problems.

It is not near as likely with a vein, plus veins hurts less, and are far more rewarding!!

Somanax
06-22-2007, 01:12 AM
You know what'll happen IF you start fuckin' with themwhat she said damnit :(

Raz
06-22-2007, 02:33 AM
Hola, open that door of IV and it is one motherfucker to close, my advice is "don,t open that door man, it could lead to hell" Peace Raz

Genon
06-22-2007, 03:32 AM
Why do you want to start that ROA anyway? Are the other ROA's just not cutting it anymore? Can't get stoned? I have been having a helluva time getting good and stoned either by oral or snorting a lot of Oxy. My tolerance is very high and I've been thinking of other ROA's as well. I wonder if the ROA even makes a difference when your tolerance is high. All I have left to try is IVing or shooting it up my arse and I am not real comfortable putting anything 'up' my ass; but hey.....you never know. Have you ever done it that way?

Also, what's 'skin popping'? Is it just a sub-Q shot away from the vein?

L8r,

Gen

nick
06-22-2007, 05:57 AM
If you even consider touching H and needles......I'm getting on a plane to kick your ass.Umm........Maybe not kick your ass,but I can pull some really nasty faces.......try me.

Bro,if you start popping.......it's only a question of time before you stick it in your vein.

If you HAVE to take H.......SMOKE IT.I'll give you detailed instructions to do it right.

But,Bro PLEASE try not to go down that road.That road leads to a terrible place.

noahzark
06-22-2007, 09:00 AM
Dont do it!
If you do then you will look back on this and hate yourself and us. It aint worth it. Once you learn how to bang then nothing else will satisfy. If you do then you will be going down a long road that leads to being broke, dead or in jail.

I know cause I have been there

Noahzark

HeidiW
06-22-2007, 09:09 AM
Pill, for the LAST time from me.

DON'T fuck with needles. EVER.

You don't need that shit. I mean it.

RangerXLT8
06-22-2007, 10:28 AM
The rush from IV is fantastic. Sadly the consequences of IVing are devastating to anyone.

flipside
06-22-2007, 10:35 AM
If you even consider touching H and needles......I'm getting on a plane to kick your ass.Umm........Maybe not kick your ass,but I can pull some really nasty faces.......try me.

Bro,if you start popping.......it's only a question of time before you stick it in your vein.

If you HAVE to take H.......SMOKE IT.I'll give you detailed instructions to do it right.

But,Bro PLEASE try not to go down that road.That road leads to terrible place.

Pill listen to Nick and everyone ele that said NO.

I've always saved poppin for when I just could not get in a vein for the life of me..and it's not that great of a high anyway. Stick with your current ROA.. Stay away from that needle Pill or I am truly concerned given everything you have been going thorugh you won't be with us much longer.

Consumed.
06-22-2007, 12:16 PM
pill this might make you think.... i gotta be honest i prefer intranassal to IV all day. swear to God. all IV does is give me a quick rush and its gone. i only use if its for a pill that gels

grant123
06-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Id say what most everyone else is... dont do it... but since you gonna, have a 'seasoned' junky help yah out, and dont waist skin popping hit that vein

phrozen
06-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Don't SC or IM street drugs. It's not worth the risk, and even if it's successful it's not the type of good high that's worth stabbing yourself with a needle for.

If yo're currently happy with your roa, be it insufflation or smoking, stick with it. If you do choose to pick up the needle, think long and hard about it and take all of the warnings given here to heart. Everyone's talking from experience.

turdkenedy
06-22-2007, 04:57 PM
if you are going to inject, skin popping is silly compared to Iv. you dont get the rush from skin popping, and you dont get as high. it is also more unhealthy to shoot into muscle rather than into a vein. its like missing a vein on purpose, its just not a good practice for alot of reasons.

its not like you are going to get instantly addicted. just iv it and see what you think just dont let yourself get out of control.

nick
06-22-2007, 05:10 PM
if you are going to inject, skin popping is silly compared to Iv. you dont get the rush from skin popping, and you dont get as high. it is also more unhealthy to shoot into muscle rather than into a vein. its like missing a vein on purpose, its just not a good practice for alot of reasons.

its not like you are going to get instantly addicted. just iv it and see what you think just dont let yourself get out of control.

You sir,are an idiot.

It's guys like you that really fuck people up.Just think before you type.

Jesus.

lord of the pings
06-22-2007, 11:55 PM
pill, listen to everything everyone here is saying. i wish i had the support of people and/or the knowledge to know at the time that once you iv, it's all over. trying heroin was the biggest mistake i have ever done in my life. second mistake was moving from snorting to iv'ing.

don't do it man, as hippicritical as it sounds. save yourself a future of pain and just keep using your roa.

AWOL
06-23-2007, 12:06 AM
IV is unforgettable, that's for sure ....... it's also the HUGE fuckin problem.

I'd advice against.

Just keep in the safe zone, it's a happy (functional) place.

My advice anyway.

turdkenedy
06-23-2007, 08:33 AM
You sir,are an idiot.

It's guys like you that really fuck people up.Just think before you type.

Jesus.

um no. i merely stated that shooting into a muscle intentionally is unhealthy, the drug is toxic to the tissues. by shooting into a vein you are dispensing the drug throughout your body and not directly into your flesh.

im sorry i didnt make the generic "OMG DONT USE NEEDLES" response that doesnt offer any advice or insight.

sodamnstrong
06-23-2007, 08:49 AM
You know what'll happen IF you start fuckin' with them
Very good advice. As far as 2012, what do you expect to happen? Have you read Mayacosmogentics I think is the name. Great read a few years ago about 2012 and the new consciousness, not the end of the world as most unread or not up to date on the topic people think.

nick
06-23-2007, 02:30 PM
um no. i merely stated that shooting into a muscle intentionally is unhealthy, the drug is toxic to the tissues. by shooting into a vein you are dispensing the drug throughout your body and not directly into your flesh.

im sorry i didnt make the generic "OMG DONT USE NEEDLES" response that doesnt offer any advice or insight.

Jesus.

doctor diesel
06-23-2007, 02:50 PM

Err... i think Nick was referring to this bit: "its not like you are going to get instantly addicted. just iv it and see what you think just dont let yourself get out of control."

That's the bullshit.

Doc

nick
06-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Err... i think Nick was referring to this bit: "its not like you are going to get instantly addicted. just iv it and see what you think just dont let yourself get out of control."

That's the bullshit.

Doc

Exactly doc.

Oh and bro,I found a florist in london that does fresh pods at 10 tennis ball size pods for £5.If you want the address for next time your in the smoke pm me.

doctor diesel
06-23-2007, 02:59 PM
Exactly doc.

Oh and bro,I found a florist in london that does fresh pods at 10 tennis ball size pods for £5.If you want the address for next time your in the smoke pm me.

Wooah dude, I'm in the smoke three times a week every week. And on the eastern side of central.

I'll PM!

Doc

chopstix
06-23-2007, 03:24 PM

In the long run, it's certainly not worth it. The only real difference between IV and say, chewing up an OC 80, is that with the IV, the rush is instant but it only lasts a few minutes, after a few minutes it's the same high, same drug, same effects, nothing magical... What happens though is that you adjust your perspective and you get really used to the instant gratification of something that really only lasts for a few minutes and then everything else suffers by comparison, but now you have a whole slew of additional problems related to your addiction; risk of abscess, risk of HCV (hep c - VERY common) or other hepatitis, HIV, dealing with/acquiring rigs, poking the shit out of yourself incessently looking for veins (45 minutes locked in the bathroom, sick as fuck and blood everywhere - sound like fun?), tracks that may never go away, the realization that you can do this with other drugs too which can really fuck your life up - trust me, you don't wanna start shooting speed or coke. Another thing that happens is that with IV, it's suddenly very easy to do a lot of dope in a short period of time so invariably your habit will go up, usually very quickly.

Start shooting dope and you can expect to double your habit and double (at best) any other problems you have related to your using. And don't fucking kid yourself with that skin popping bullshit. Once you stick a needle in your arm, it's only a matter of time before you put it in a vein.

The needle changes everything, forever.

turdkenedy
06-23-2007, 04:25 PM

That's the bullshit.

Doc
what exactly is "bullshit" about that statement? the person is curious about injecting. it is the most efficient means of administering the drug. if one has a decent self control and respect for themselves they can (relatively) safely inject heroin. there is alot of propaganda and negative stigma associated with injection, which is why alot of drug users and non drug users are terrified of the needle.

i have injected heroin a good amount of times (about 30-40 times), im completely fine. just because you use a needle doesnt mean you automatically ruin your life. just be smart about it. and skin poppin aint smart, which is the point i was trying to make. i can understand why the older "junkies" (no negative connotation intended) say stay away from the needle but you have to understand not every person who injects turns out to be a junky their entire life. just take breaks inbetween usage. that way you keep your tolerance down and dont get addicted. i know its common sense, but i did it and i found absolutely no problem with injecting heroin recreationally

its not a real big deal i just want you guys to understand my point of view and see that i am not an idiot.

nick
06-23-2007, 04:33 PM
what exactly is "bullshit" about that statement? the person is curious about injecting. it is the most efficient means of administering the drug. if one has a decent self control and respect for themselves they can (relatively) safely inject heroin. there is alot of propaganda and negative stigma associated with injection, which is why alot of drug users and non drug users are terrified of the needle.

i have injected heroin a good amount of times (about 30-40 times), im completely fine. just because you use a needle doesnt mean you automatically ruin your life. just be smart about it. and skin poppin aint smart, which is the point i was trying to make. i can understand why the older "junkies" (no negative connotation intended) say stay away from the needle but you have to understand not every person who injects turns out to be a junky their entire life. just take breaks inbetween usage. that way you keep your tolerance down and dont get addicted. i know its common sense, but i did it and i found absolutely no problem with injecting heroin recreationally

its not a real big deal i just want you guys to understand my point of view and see that i am not an idiot.

You are right and I apologise......you are not an idiot.You just said something VERY dumb,but that doesn't make you an idiot.I've said many dumb things.
When you start mentioning "decent self control" and being "smart"........well,man I've been doing "our thing" a LOT longer than 30-40 injections and in my experience,not a lot good comes out of shooting.
I didn't mean to offend you.I was just trying to make you see that REAL folks read this and bad advice can REALLY screw someone up.

I work in harm reduction and sometimes the best advice is don't do it.

AWOL
06-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Yeah, it's best to advise against IV in 99.999% of all situations. And in 99.998% of those situations it's the truth.

But if someone is going to do it, might as well do it safely.

jwalm
07-04-2007, 02:37 AM
......just a thought-if you take methadone, maybe try IVing the next day so you wont feel the full effects of th IV rush-just get a taste of it......

idk

TrentonBoy
07-05-2007, 03:17 PM
iv's the only way ill do some H.

i refuse to sniff/smoke. waste.