PDA

View Full Version : Hydrocodone: Increased Euphoria

Hydro-Joe
11-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Are there any ways to increase the euphoric :hangloose effects of hydrocodone?

I have thirty-six of the 10-mg Lortabs left :speechles and I don't wanna waste 'em...

I'm not a chemist either... :finger4u:

Zoops
11-05-2005, 06:12 PM
hydrocodone Enema.

COLONELWAYNE
11-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Hello neighbor, I'm a fellow Mississippian myself. Unfortunately a little too far south where hurricanes are concerned. The only way I could ever boost hydro(short of the enema method which does work) was to lay off a couple of days,dissolve a couple in water,drink it and take 2 or 3 tablespoons of honey behind them.You just don't have a whole lot to work with on hydro's and you build up a tolorence from day one seems like.

GMorris
11-06-2005, 09:39 AM
My experience with Hydro is vast, at one point me and my ol' lady were going through 20 - 25 of the 10's every day. The only way to get anymore out of them is to ingest the hydro some other way than orally, which generally means an extraction. If you get good at cold water extraction (and the technique has many variations, you can find instructions all over the place these days), you can evaporate all the liquid and get as close to the pure hydro as possible. At that point, you could snort it, but I would not recommend banging it. With a micron filter it MIGHT be safe, but you still won't catch me doing it.

Aside from that, the anal route is another option, but you won't catch me trying that either! I'll do a pharmaceutical suppository from time to time, but I won't try and make an enema out of hydro. Besides, now we get Morphine, a great deal better than hydro in most people's opinion.

Bonnie100
11-08-2005, 08:31 PM
Ok, It sounds gross but does this enema thing really work? What would be the difference in the strength and the time it lasts between just taking a couple 10's of hydro or an enema of the same quantity?

duke_nemmerle
11-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Ok, It sounds gross but does this enema thing really work? What would be the difference in the strength and the time it lasts between just taking a couple 10's of hydro or an enema of the same quantity?
The thing with rectal(or vaginal) administration of drugs is that the surface area for absorption is much larger. I've read of cocaine accidents involving sex and relatively small amounts of the drug being used sexually leading to overdose, solely due to the fact that such areas are prone to more absorption than the typical methods of administration.

I could be wrong, but that's the story I got. More area=better high