PDA

View Full Version : Canada: Availability of Codeine

Hydro-Joe
11-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Is it true that codeine tablets are available in Canada without a prescription?

mort
11-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Is it true that codeine tablets are available in Canada without a prescription?

It was SWIM's experience (as a tourist) that Canada is not OTC and SWIM had depended upon it being so (because SWIM had heard that it was in some fucking newsgroup, SWIM thinks). SWIM had a fucked up couple of days before finally deciding to try a legendary cop-spot, succeeding, and getting well.

ontario_opiophile
11-03-2005, 08:25 PM
Codeine is available OTC in Canada. I live here and you just have to ask the pharmacist for it because it's behind the counter. You can only get it in pills containing 8mg codeine phosphate, 15mg caffeine, and 325mg acetaminophen usually. So you have to do a cold water extraction and even then the final product will contain caffeine. So you'll get like 1 gram of codeine per bottle or something. Well 800mg per bottle, but you can get bigger bottles. Generic brands for like 5$ probably.

mort
11-03-2005, 11:25 PM
to foreigners (us), too?

Paregoric Kid
11-03-2005, 11:54 PM
yeah you can get codeine OTC at any drug store. they have ones with tylenol and ones with aspirin. 8mg of codeine in each tablet then 300mg of tyelnol and a bit of caffeine. they sell them to anyone. I'm an american and had absolutly no trouble getting codeine and bringing it back to the US legally. there are 100, 200, and 500 count bottles. where I went it was a small drug store in Niagra Falls and a 100 count bottle was $6 canadian + $2 in TAXES (MOTHERFUCKERS!). The 200 count ones were $10 or 12 canadian. 500 count bottles are really hard to find but not impossible.

check out my blog I posted about my experiences with OTC codeine in canada on there
http://www.junkylife.com/pk

ontario_opiophile
11-04-2005, 12:09 AM
Buying these OTC 8mg codeine, 15mg caffeine, 325mg acetaminophen tablets is a pretty cheap way to purchase codeine. When you buy 200 pills or so you're almost getting 2 grams of codeine for about 10-13$ or something thats not that bad. You can make homebake out of it too i'm sure and turn it into morphine and then into heroin if you have the right chems and know how to do a cold water extraction. You can yield just under 800mg of codeine which is two "heavy" doses for about 6$ if you buy GENERIC OTC tylenol 1's (thats what the codeine pills are called0 For under 15$ a day you could support a habit with this codeine if you dont mind the caffeine. It's worth it if you dont mind caffeine. I can't tolerate any caffeine, not even 10mg of the stuff, so I can't use these pills. SWIM would like to make some homebake morphine or smack out of the OTC codeine pills after they are extracted. I wouldnt mind the caffeine if it was smack and caffeine, since the dose for smackwould be alot lower and contain less caffeine than just using the codeine extract as is. American citizens dont need to show i.d or anything just go in and ask for tylenol 1's or tylenol with codeine, generic brand. And they will sell it to you.

JoyDivision
11-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Paracetamol is the same shit as Aceteminophen also known as APAP.

In Australia & New Zealand we have:
Panadeine / Codalgin
8mg Codeine + 500mg Paracetamol (no caffeine)
Aspalgin
8mg Codeine + 300mg Aspirin (no caffeine)
In 24, 48, 96 (or 100) packs depending on strength of codeine i.e. 8mg or 9.6mg
Who the fuck puts caffeine in tablets apart from No-Doz? No respect for people with a heart condition.

Nurofen Plus / Panafen Plus
12.8mg Codeine + 200mg Ibuprofen
In 12, 24, 48 & now 72 packs

Panadeine 15 only available in 12 packs.
15mg Codeine + 500mg Paracetamol

Goto www.google.com.au for Aus or www.google.co.nz for New Zealand,
Do a search for an on-line pharmacy and see if they ship out to the states.
I believe the law in the states says you can order a 3 months supply or something.
Would probably be cheaper from Australia as those NZ sites like to pray on you opiate hungry Americans :-).

lolleedee
11-08-2005, 12:39 PM
I just bought panadeine 15 (500 mgs. paracetamol(aka acetominophen) and 15 mgs. codeine) from australia with no problem. They only come in 12 per pack, though.