PDA

View Full Version : Hydrocodone Enhancers

Hydro-Joe
11-01-2005, 09:47 AM
I'm very tolerant to hydrocodone. Do any other substances enhance the effects of hyrdo? I'm trying to lower the amount that I have to take due to the acetaminophen content. I receive 120 10mg Lortabs a month for recurrent kidney stones and I would like to lower the amount required to stop the pain.

jacky
11-01-2005, 10:45 AM
it is possible to get a good yield of hydrocodone from these pills by doing a cold water extraction and "dropping" the acetominephen out of the picture. I am sure there are aspirin containing forms of hydrocodone arent there?

Paregoric Kid
11-01-2005, 11:26 AM
cold water extract to get rid of APAP.
acetylate to create thebacon- 1-3x stronger than hydrocodone

Hydro-Joe
11-01-2005, 12:14 PM
What is this?

acetylate to create thebacon- 1-3x

Thanks!

SuperJunky
11-02-2005, 05:26 AM
Extract the hydrocodone and treat with acetic anhydride or acetic chloride to yield thebacon, another opiate that is between 1 and 3 times stronger.

Mild_Man
11-16-2005, 02:23 PM
Extract the hydrocodone and treat with acetic anhydride or acetic chloride to yield thebacon, another opiate that is between 1 and 3 times stronger.
Where would one find either of those chemicals and is it hard to do the process of hydrocodone to thebacon? Also, I did a search on thebacon and it's chemical name acetyldihydrocodeinone, pretty sure it's called that, and couldn't come up with much information at all on it.

gnat
11-18-2005, 11:47 PM
My doc has me on a mucinex regimine(and various opiates) for chronic pain and fibromyalgia. I've found that one 600mg pill along with some hydrocodone seems to increase my energy level or euphoria. Hydrocodone always makes me quite energetic and mucinex seems to help that a little. You should drink a full glass of water with it because it tends to dehydrate you a little. My doc has suggested I continue to raise my guai dosage to 4 pills a day which I have yet to do. I can't do it without headaches I'm guessig due to dehydration. I do take 2 a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Guaifenesin is an expectorant that work by increasing the liquids in your body so that more salicylates and other things are expunged from the muscles and connecting tissue. Your body is 'washed out' so to say, therefore you need lots of liquids. It doesn't have any side effects really and you can read more about it here http://www.guaidoc.com/

Give it a shot if you have some around, I'd love to hear if anyone else feels that it helps them too.

antony
03-21-2006, 12:45 PM
This is thread that hasn't had a post on it lately. Paregoric Kid said:

acetylate to create thebacon- 1-3x stronger than hydrocodone

Does anyone know what this is and where to find it?

psilocybin
03-21-2006, 05:19 PM
benzos and low DXM doses

sly99
03-30-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm curious as to how DXM enhances hydrocodone euphoria. If I remember corectly DXM is a kappa receptor agonist. I was under the impression that the kappa receptor itself produces no euphoria. Am I wrong and/or does the activation of kappa somehow potentiate mu receptor activity?

Also, what is a low dose? The standard 10mgs?

antony
03-30-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm curious as to how DXM enhances hydrocodone euphoria. If I remember corectly DXM is a kappa receptor agonist. I was under the impression that the kappa receptor itself produces no euphoria. Am I wrong and/or does the activation of kappa somehow potentiate mu receptor activity?

Also, what is a low dose? The standard 10mgs?

DXM is psilos answer to everything, with out giving a reason and i think he's full of shit to be honest. the answer he gave me to my question means absolute dick...

expo
03-30-2006, 01:53 PM
I like my bacon fried...mmmm:rolleyes:

dissident
03-30-2006, 04:50 PM
DXM is psilos answer to everything, with out giving a reason and i think he's full of shit to be honest. the answer he gave me to my question means absolute dick...

he might be full of shit, but i think dxm does help lower opiate tolerance over time, and benzos do kinda work to potentiate.. other than that i dont know him but he might be full of shit..

Curio
03-30-2006, 05:16 PM
I'm very tolerant to hydrocodone. Do any other substances enhance the effects of hyrdo? I'm trying to lower the amount that I have to take due to the acetaminophen content. I receive 120 10mg Lortabs a month for recurrent kidney stones and I would like to lower the amount required to stop the pain.

I've taken the watson 10/325 for EVER....with little effect anymore....I just got a pkg the other day and the pharmacy gave me qualitest Brand instead....freaking kicked my butt.....weird...same med, supposedly, and this other stuff seems twice the strength or more...

also, it is said that taking tagamet (only cimetidine works, not Zantac or any PPIs like Prilosec, etc.), prior to the hydro will help make the dose last longer and/or potentiate

devilsdrug
03-30-2006, 08:09 PM
dude listen carefully cimetidine is cimetidine and that is for tea as in pods

antony
03-31-2006, 01:43 PM
he might be full of shit, but i think dxm does help lower opiate tolerance over time, and benzos do kinda work to potentiate.. other than that i dont know him but he might be full of shit..

I've heard that too, but never heard "thebacon" at the time of my post, so DXM and benzos as a response made zero sense. thebacon=thebaine.

THEPAINTER1960
03-31-2006, 05:00 PM
it is possible to get a good yield of hydrocodone from these pills by doing a cold water extraction and "dropping" the acetominephen out of the picture. I am sure there are aspirin containing forms of hydrocodone arent there?
Man i wish i would have known about that cold water ext. I had injested all that acet. What a shame. I have heard of people just actually dieing thir liver shuts down. Man its scary. I am glad i dont have to worry about that any more i am on Methadone Thank God.

Curio
04-01-2006, 01:46 AM
Also, atarax/vistaril aka hydroxyzine can help potentiate a hydro dose...

I had mid dose hydro(7.5) with 50 mg. atarax and it was nearly the same as taking a percocet.

antony
04-01-2006, 03:33 PM
Also, atarax/vistaril aka hydroxyzine can help potentiate a hydro dose...
I had mid dose hydro(7.5) with 50 mg. atarax and it was nearly the same as taking a percocet.

What is this you speak of? I've never heard of atarax. Found in the states? hmmm

sly99
04-01-2006, 03:48 PM
What is this you speak of? I've never heard of atarax. Found in the states? hmmm
Atarax or Vistaril is an antihistamine that is aproved for the relief of anxiety. It isn't used as an antishistamine much except for hives or severe skin allergies. It tends to really sedate people so even Benadry is preferd to it for allergies.

Both Atarax and Vistaril are available in the US. They are essentially the same drug but there is two differnt generics. Hydroxyzie HCL is Atarax and Hydroxyzine palmotate is Vistaril. Their use is interchangeable. I've used them both for years for severe allergies and can't tell the differnce between them. Vistaril is a little cheaper at this time.

antony
04-01-2006, 04:04 PM
So it's not a OTC thing? and just stick with benadryl?

sly99
04-01-2006, 04:23 PM
So it's not a OTC thing? and just stick with benadryl?

You can't get it OTC and it's kinda expensive for an old generic drug. It's essentially Benadryl on steroids so just take more Benadryl.

HandMeSomeOpiates
04-22-2006, 01:56 PM
I chew 25mg of Adderall XR every morning and pop 5-6 10/325's and I'm feeling GREATTTT!!! Also, 6 hours later when I dose again the Adderall is still there and it kicks in them hydro's wonderfully. Adderall def potinates hydro for me...

antony
04-22-2006, 02:00 PM
I chew 25mg of Adderall XR every morning and pop 5-6 10/325's and I'm feeling GREATTTT!!! Also, 6 hours later when I dose again the Adderall is still there and it kicks in them hydro's wonderfully. Adderall def potinates hydro for me...

sounds like a grade-school speed ball..heh:D

devilsdrug
04-22-2006, 09:17 PM
no shit i want me some adderall soon i bet i can find some if i look a little

chemboy7
04-22-2006, 09:49 PM
Fuck Adderal man, those hangovers are way too much for the tweak they provide. If you want more of the good speedy effects and less of the "I wish I hadn't did that" mornings I suggest good old Methamphetamine cooked using methylamine and phenylacetone like back in the good old days before they were severely watched, forcing cooks to use inferior precursors that produce the now infamous soul crushing hangovers associated with most street meth.

devilsdrug
04-22-2006, 10:04 PM
like i said p2p phenyl-2-propanol , i might not have that quite right there were no otc bs i only thought id try the adderall since ive never had it , i dont go by the book , of course in the day i had dexies , benzodrine , mini meth tabs , crosstops ect ect. dysoxin nothing quite like prop dope though except maybe dysoxin

chemboy7
04-23-2006, 03:26 AM
All Adderal is is a mixture of amphetamine salts (I am not going to look it up but I am fairly sure that they are Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine) so if you have experience with either of those you wont be missing much not trying the Adderal. I believe that they are only available in extended release form also, but I may very well be wrong. I have no idea why they leave you feeling so shitty the next day, but they will provide you with the worst day after ever (even when crushed to get around the extended release bullshit). That p2p method that you were referring to is one of the methods that I was reffering to that produces that same next day kick in the balls, just like the nazi method... that would be the shit to sell and stay the fuck away from. Using methylamine and good old fruity smelling phenylacetone is the only way to fly when it comes to cooking crank, the most euphoric tweak with the most mellow come down and virtually hangover free if not done in outrageous doses. Another sidenote is that (for the most part) street meth is produced by tweakers who have only sparing chemical knoweledge and dont clean up their product for shit (that is why all those hardcore meth heads that smoke their dope have decaying teeth, because they are also smoking hardcore chemicals such as HCL and lye too). I can just see some hop head having been up for 4 days cooking an unclean, potentally poisonous product and pushing it on the streets... it pisses me off. Then you got those narcoswine that will make their dare commercials and say "look at his teeth, look how fucked up he is, meth is evil) when in all actuality if they would just legalize drug use (it is afterall in the constition that we are entitled to the "pursuit of happiness") and stopped placing precursors on watch list the dope would be that much more healthy. The same thing can be said for adding APAP or atropine alkaloids in abusable presription medications, in the doses needed to acheive desired effects their add ons will produce so many more disadvantages health-wise than the dope itself. Then when your liver and kidneys are fucked from their "preventative add-ons" they are going to point the finger directly at the narcotics. Fucking bullshit man, uncle sam and his dope cuts are what fucked you, but they will never tell you that in one of those "this is your brain on drugs" commercials. My point being, people are going to get high... they have since the dawn of time, no laws or pharmacuetical cuts are going to stop it, putting shit in the dope to purposefully make you sick if you take it in a recreational dose is tantamount to putting small amounts of cyanide in donuts because you want fat people to eat less... IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF!!! Enough said, end of rant.

antony
04-23-2006, 02:58 PM
no shit i want me some adderall soon i bet i can find some if i look a little

yeah, i found a bunch of ritilan in this kids med. chest. just had a jar of em sittin there. bottle looked old, so i helped myself to a couple to try. but I HATE that tweaked out uppity feeling, so not for me.

BUT, since i had zero opies laying around and some soma, took a couple of those an hour afterward, and DEFINATELY HELPED with the comedown.

edit: he offered ;)

HandMeSomeOpiates
04-24-2006, 12:48 PM
I dont' know wtf yall are talking about. Adderall never makes me feel like shit when I come down. The next day I feel normal as ever. No shitty feeling what so ever. I've been taking Adderall everyday for the past 3 weeks then just stopped (ran outta rx) and I felt no shitty effect what so ever. Adderall plus Hydro=Best Combo I've ever had. It doesn't give me that speedy, nervous feeling, it gives me that LETS GO DO SOMETHING MAN type feeling and I LOVE it. Yall should try it and not listen to others. See for yourself. I never feel shitty off it.

Bonnie100
04-24-2006, 02:56 PM
I dont' know wtf yall are talking about. Adderall never makes me feel like shit when I come down. The next day I feel normal as ever. No shitty feeling what so ever. I've been taking Adderall everyday for the past 3 weeks then just stopped (ran outta rx) and I felt no shitty effect what so ever. Adderall plus Hydro=Best Combo I've ever had. It doesn't give me that speedy, nervous feeling, it gives me that LETS GO DO SOMETHING MAN type feeling and I LOVE it. Yall should try it and not listen to others. See for yourself. I never feel shitty off it.

Hey, I just got diagnosed with ADHD. Dont know what they're gonna give me since I am somewhat older and I think they give you different drugs when your older. Anyway, I hope I don't get some "feel like shit when I come down feeling" since I also take hydro. I hope it makes the hydro better.

CHEMBOY7 - YOUR RANT WAS AWESOME!!!

sly99
04-25-2006, 03:25 PM
If you think Adderall, Deoxyn, or any of *amphetamies are too stong or cause a hang over, you might try one of the less potent cousin stimulant drugs used for weight loss. Some Drs. are very generious about prescribing theses, althouht some state strictly limit it or outright forbid it. My Dr. here in OK gives me phentermine and phendimetrazine together (I ususally don't take them together). I prefer the immediate relase 35mg version phendimetrazine as it has a short half life and you can dose on a as need basis. I lost over 100 lbs in one year on this stuff alone.

As for enhancing hydrocodone, they don't do that for me. I like the drowsey dreamy feeling an opiate/opiod give you. Adding the stimulant seems to diminish this as just makes the unpleasant effects (itching, etc) of the opiate/opiod more noticiable.

HandMeSomeOpiates
07-28-2006, 11:05 PM
Does Promethazine(Phenergan) potenate hydro???

Babydollangel
07-28-2006, 11:16 PM

I take Phenergan regularly and I would say it def. does make you more sleepier/tired (nodded out as you say) when taken with hydro. So my opinion would be yes on this.
I get about 100 of the pills and suppositories (and they make a gel you rub on your wrist/tummy) as well.
BUTTTTT Im a kind of person that likes to be all euphoric, uppity, etc on hydro. rather than nod out so to me I personally I dont like taking them near each other..I have fallen asleep with food in my mouth before after that promethazine kicks in ! :rolleyes:

clinton
07-29-2006, 12:45 AM
an odd pharma speedball, of course everyone likes it....

orangejuice
07-30-2006, 07:06 PM
hand me some opiates-- yeah i think i can speak for most people here when i say that promethazine does potentiate hydro to some extent indeed!, l have to agree with babydollangel. Ive actually heard from a friend that it makes them nodd and itch more but its a lil bit diff. with me. but its pretty good, just IMO soma+hydro is bettter tho :D even tho i hate soma without anything.... be safe

Neo
07-30-2006, 09:02 PM
This is the only site I'm finding in Favorites right now http://adhpage.tripod.com/potentiators.htm

clinton
07-30-2006, 10:44 PM
save your liver thorugh the cold water extraction process.....

Zoops
08-25-2007, 12:47 PM
I fucking LOVE phendimetrazine! The immediate-release 35mg tablets are the only way to go. The 105mg time release ones are a bitch. Have to crush up all those little teeny tiny white balls.

I get off nicely on 3X35mg (105mg) of the immediate-release tabs. But four of 'em is a little bit better.

Had an experience doing a whole bunch of focalin (dex-methylphenidate - supposed to be stronger isomer of methylphenidate) but this shit phendimetrazine (brand name Bontril, others...) is way nicer. The comedown is tolerable and it is a very mellowed out but stimulant-y effect.

Goes great with suboxone!

I swear by phendimetrazine!

later

Chipper
08-25-2007, 01:23 PM
Zoops, you are a stimulant guru. I'm sure you like them more than Opiates but I could be wrong...

lister40
08-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Thebacon is not Thebaine. He is also not full of shit. DXM is really a substrate, so he may be misinformed. He does have a point about Benzodiazepines. They will sedate you more..

As they have said.. Thebacon is acetylated hydrocodone. Heroin is acetylated morphine.

[nice bump zoops]

smartguy
08-28-2007, 05:39 PM
grapefruit juice, but never worked for me

elegua
08-30-2007, 07:35 PM
First: I was under the impression that tagamet/grapefruit was not a potentiator for hydrocodone, because unlike oral morphine, hydrocodone requires the suppressed enzyme in question in order to make its internal transition to morphine...or am I thinking of codeine alone?

Second: APAP nasties -- in addition to the known liver damage potential, I'm going to go out on a theoretical limb and suggest that it might damage hearing as well. For example, when Rush Limbaugh rapidly lost his hearing and required that cochlear ear implant, many rapidly blamed his significant prescription opiate abuse, as the hearing loss and opiate use seemed to take place at the same time. However, I think that if the drugs did have any causal relation to his hearing loss, we should look at the APAP that's loaded in all his reported favorite pills. I've known from personal experience and talking with others that excessive APAP leaves you with tinitus (ringing ears), an oddly muted sense of hearing (as if you were listening to everything through a pillow inside a tin bucket), and a feeling of pressure on the middle and/or inner ear, not unlike the feeling you get from an ear infection. If the opiates were to blame, I think someone would have noticed a significantly high percentage of deaf users by now. Ah well, just a theory...nah, not even a theory, just a thought.

Third: there is no third.

Fourth: I'd like to ask what everyone means by 'potentiation.' For me, it implies an increase in the euphoric feeling, or an increase of the length of perceived euphoria, and perhaps secondarily an increase in pain relief, but without feeling any other drug effects -- so under that definition, grapefruit and tagamet would be potentiators, as I have never experienced a grapefruit high. If one takes two drugs that produce an improved experience but one feels both drugs in action, I'd call that synergistic -- like...oh...benzos and opiates. It leads to a greater sedated feeling, and that's fun for many, but I don't notice any sense that the euphoria of the opiates is improved. Thebacon is tasty with Thepancakes. Those are just my definitions, I make no claims of objectivity or authoritative knowledge -- I merely ask because when we know what people mean by terms that can be interpreted subjectively, it improves communication.

ProdigalSon
08-31-2007, 07:12 AM

Red wine...Tears me up everytime with hydro

El Dave
08-31-2007, 11:08 AM
I used to only want to take the stuff to kill the pain in my arm, and had kinda the same problem. I found that 250 mg of proglumide a day reversed the tolerance I had built up and for a while I got along on like 10 mg of hydro a day, I shit you not. Thing is, you have to do the proglumide like eight days on, eight days off (I don't know for sure that's optimal, but I read it somewhere here and it seems to work for me), and tolerance s-l-o-w-l-y builds back up unless you occasionally stop altogether and simply endure for a couple weeks, but I do mean SLOWLY, so it's doable. For me, decreasing the tolerance has been more successful than increasing the effect.

But one thing I should state: I be one weird and strange mofo. I read everyone talking about the "nod", but the more opiated I am the less I'm nodding (and the better I like it). I get a nod from a bottle of Nyquil. Give me a hundred mg of hydro and I'll mow the entire estate, then start looking for something to do! I see folks talking about "unpleasant effects like the itch"... I LOVE the itch, few things feel better than scratching hydro-induced itch. So since I've obviously different reactions than so many, what works for me may not mean doodly-squat. My seemingly different chemistry may be the result of having spent a couple or three years as a hard core rock star (crack addict). Dunno.

NastyZilla
08-31-2007, 11:57 AM
I used to only want to take the stuff to kill the pain in my arm, and had kinda the same problem. I found that 250 mg of proglumide a day reversed the tolerance I had built up and for a while I got along on like 10 mg of hydro a day, I shit you not. Thing is, you have to do the proglumide like eight days on, eight days off (I don't know for sure that's optimal, but I read it somewhere here and it seems to work for me), and tolerance s-l-o-w-l-y builds back up unless you occasionally stop altogether and simply endure for a couple weeks, but I do mean SLOWLY, so it's doable. For me, decreasing the tolerance has been more successful than increasing the effect.

But one thing I should state: I be one weird and strange mofo. I read everyone talking about the "nod", but the more opiated I am the less I'm nodding (and the better I like it). I get a nod from a bottle of Nyquil. Give me a hundred mg of hydro and I'll mow the entire estate, then start looking for something to do! I see folks talking about "unpleasant effects like the itch"... I LOVE the itch, few things feel better than scratching hydro-induced itch. So since I've obviously different reactions than so many, what works for me may not mean doodly-squat. My seemingly different chemistry may be the result of having spent a couple or three years as a hard core rock star (crack addict). Dunno.

Dave, I'm really interested in the proglumide, and hydro effects me the same way it effects you... where did you get your proglumide? PM me if you don't want to post, please.

BTW, pls don't anyone say "google it", 'cause I did, and I am having trouble finding a sure-fire place to get proglumide.

Thanks!

El Dave
08-31-2007, 02:17 PM
I'm not sure, but I think that may come under the heading of soliciting a prescription pharmaceutical, so of course there can be no reply. Suffice it to say that my method of acquisition was and is completely legal.