PDA

View Full Version : Have yall heard of Talwin Nx??

HandMeSomeOpiates
06-13-2007, 06:04 PM
I heard it was like Darvocet but it's got .5mg of Nalaxone(spl?) in it. That won't put me into w/d's will it?? I heard it was so people don't snort or shoot it.

Sitar
06-13-2007, 07:59 PM
Talwin is a mixed agonist-antagonist, so if you're dependent on full agonist opioids, then yes Talwin will precipitate withdrawal symptoms. The Naloxone won't have an effect unless shot up.

Somanax
06-13-2007, 08:04 PM
That stuff will definately make you

withdraw and badly :( in a hurry!!!

OxyContinuously
06-14-2007, 11:03 AM
the narcotic in question is called pentazocine, I believe, and like Sitar said its partial, so tread lightly

aj11
06-14-2007, 12:08 PM
I came arcoss this awhile ago, when I didn't really have a habit to speak of, just acouple oxy 20's a week and I read up on it, said if you shoot it up it can kill you
soooo
it broke down nicely and did give a nice rush when first injected so if you don't have a habit go at it

HandMeSomeOpiates
06-14-2007, 03:45 PM
Thanks guys, looks like these things are going in the trash. Thanks for the advice, heard they sucked anyway.

Sitar
06-15-2007, 11:27 PM
I wouldn't throw them away. They might save your ass if you ever run out of everything else.

Ale
06-16-2007, 07:36 AM
I wouldn't throw them away. They might save your ass if you ever run out of everything else.
That is exactly what I was about to say..why would people ever wanna throw their meds away?It doesn't make any sense to me:confused:

Rhonda
06-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Around here, they used to take that talwin together with ritalin. Im not sure how it works but its supposed to be almost the same thing as using heroin. There's lots of ritalin around because theres so many kids on it. But I think talwin is really hard to get now. Sorry if this isnt going along with the conversation, but for once I knew some info and Im feelin it! :o

pharmboy
06-16-2007, 11:35 AM
The nicest buzz I ever had ,befor I was opioid dependant was 100mg of Talwin NX and
10 mg Valium , orally. Nice Buzzzzz
If you are opioid dependant dont touch the stuff !:D

HandMeSomeOpiates
06-17-2007, 02:42 PM
If you are opioid dependant dont touch the stuff !:D

Exactly why I'm tossing them ;)

Sitar
06-17-2007, 03:50 PM
Seriously, save them for when you run out of everything else... or at least give them to someone that could use them. Don't toss 'em.

nick
06-17-2007, 04:13 PM
Around here, they used to take that talwin together with ritalin. Im not sure how it works but its supposed to be almost the same thing as using heroin. There's lots of ritalin around because theres so many kids on it. But I think talwin is really hard to get now. Sorry if this isnt going along with the conversation, but for once I knew some info and Im feelin it! :o

R&T's.......used to be one of Jerry lee lewis's favs.

mrklean
06-17-2007, 07:56 PM
For some reason I have heard a few people rave about Talwin. Never tried it myself. I think it may have possibly been provided in the past without the naloxone. From what I've heard it is a good buzz but I think this was only before they started putting naloxone in it.

Somanax
06-17-2007, 08:12 PM
it has a rush similar to meperidine other than that it is shit...............:(

Zoops
06-17-2007, 09:31 PM
I have taken a lot of talwin NX and also the generic version of it.

Sitar is totally right on, to throw away some perfectly good pentazocine tablets would be criminal, drug abuse in the worst harshest possible manner.

If you're opiate dependent, then taking the stuff will precipitate w/d's, but if you're already in w/d, taking some will STOP the withdrawal syndrome.

Same concept as with bupe. ('cept bupe has a much longer half life than talwin).

Silly to throw 'em away. Either keep them as an emergency or sell them to someone and use the money to buy real dope. Anyone who is dependent on narcotics should have a backup stash, and talwin is perfect because you're not going to be tempted to take it unless you really have to.

Demerol (meperidine), darvon (propoxyphene), ultram (tramadol) and talwin (pentazocine) all give me really bad uncontrollable stuttering when I get loaded up on them. Other synthetic narcotics like fentanyl (and other related fentanyl derivatives) or methadone don't do it at all.

For some reason, I found tramadol to be more dope-like than talwin. Tramadol is still not a controlled substance in the U.S. is it? I thought that it was funny that I could get more of a high off tramadol than off talwin and tramadol is not a controlled substance while talwin is C-IV. Don't make no sense itall.

The big thing with talwins used to be slammin 'em mixed with an antihistamine, which was usually tripelennamine (this antihistamine is an Rx only antihistamine). The sedative effect of the antihistamine on top of the mild opiate effect of the talwin combined to produce a high similar to heroin. This is why talwin now has some naloxone in the tablets, to discourage intentional misuse by injection. Sometimes diphenhydramine was used as the antihistamine in combination. Injecting small doses of Stadol (butorphanol) - around 1 or 2mg, combined with about 25mg of diphenhydramine produced a sleepy dopey sort of feeling once when I tried it. The Stadol was some solution out of one of those nasal spray bottles, which are prescribed for migraine headache pain. Butorphanol used to be non-controlled, but now it's C-IV (it's also one of those mixed agonist-antagonists).

Ale
06-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Sitar is totally right on, to throw away some perfectly good pentazocine tablets would be criminal, drug abuse in the worst harshest possible manner.

If you're opiate dependent, then taking the stuff will precipitate w/d's, but if you're already in w/d, taking some will STOP the withdrawal syndrome.

Same concept as with bupe. ('cept bupe has a much longer half life than talwin).

Silly to throw 'em away.

Faultless.

NastyZilla
06-19-2007, 05:09 PM
I have said it before in other threads and I'll say it again... I fucking HATE Talwin. I took Talwin close to 20 years ago when I had wisdom teeth removed. I was not taking any other opiates at the time. That Talwin shit make me have nasty hallucinations - horrid stuff. I don't remember any euphoria or "fun" associated with it... just terrors and paranoid hallucinations.

BUT.... I still wouldn't throw any away. Hell, if you handed me an opiate I was deathly allergic to, I still would hold on to it thinking "Ya never know!"

HandMeSomeOpiates
07-08-2007, 12:30 AM
Just to let yall know, I kept the Talwin and took 4 1/2 of the yellow ones and am feeling purty damn good. Also smoked 2 bowls of some White Widow;)

Was out of opiates and last thing I took was Tramdol yesterday.

Duckfeet
07-08-2007, 12:42 AM
The used to sell T's and Blues in the old days in New Orleans. I forget what the "blues" were. T's were Talwin, supposed to be "o.k." buzz, but never as good as heroin. Ghetto crap. But Talwin itself has been around forever, and of all the pills they used to give out before most of u guys were born, Talwin sucked the most. I actually fixed'em a few times, ate'em a few other times. After that, I threw'em away. One of those wierdass, goofy buzzes that just make me feel weird and sick. I wouldn't even do'em if I was kicking, they are so nasty. Blehgh....Talwin: garbage drug :-(

roxi*stardust
07-08-2007, 01:34 PM
For some reason I have heard a few people rave about Talwin. Never tried it myself. I think it may have possibly been provided in the past without the naloxone. From what I've heard it is a good buzz but I think this was only before they started putting naloxone in it.
It is Talacen, they are blue. I'm pretty sure the have APAP in them though.

Inspektahdek
07-08-2007, 02:54 PM
who in the fuck would shoot darvocet? I'd rather be shot in the head multiple times with hollow point rounds

Inspektahdek
07-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Just to let yall know, I kept the Talwin and took 4 1/2 of the yellow ones and am feeling purty damn good. Also smoked 2 bowls of some White Widow;)

Was out of opiates and last thing I took was Tramdol yesterday.

White Widow is the same as what they used to call White Rhino. I think everywhere in the States they have a type of nug that is called white and then ended with some name that the dealer calls it. I think this differs from state to state if I'm right. When I was in Florida before, I had bought some white rhino, and came across a mate of mine who had some of the same shit but called it white rhino or white christmas. Twas' some good shit, I'm sure! enjoy man ;)

Dan Steely
07-08-2007, 03:34 PM
White Widow is the same as what they used to call White Rhino. I think everywhere in the States they have a type of nug that is called white and then ended with some name that the dealer calls it. I think this differs from state to state if I'm right. When I was in Florida before, I had bought some white rhino, and came across a mate of mine who had some of the same shit but called it white rhino or white christmas. Twas' some good shit, I'm sure! enjoy man ;)

Yeah man White Widow was pretty popular in the states and canada for a few years. I'm sure all the whites are not the same though. I believe the widow was crossed with many strains and that is why there are all the different names. I never personally came across any good examples of it but it must be good if it was bred into so many other strains. You are so fortunate to live in Holland. I look forward to going there for some vacation one day. I was thinking the cup would be a good time but I wonder if another time of year would be better weather-wise.

Inspektahdek
07-08-2007, 03:42 PM
I have taken a lot of talwin NX and also the generic version of it.

Silly to throw 'em away. Either keep them as an emergency or sell them to someone and use the money to buy real dope. Anyone who is dependent on narcotics should have a backup stash, and talwin is perfect because you're not going to be tempted to take it unless you really have to.

Demerol (meperidine), darvon (propoxyphene), ultram (tramadol) and talwin (pentazocine) all give me really bad uncontrollable stuttering when I get loaded up on them. Other synthetic narcotics like fentanyl (and other related fentanyl derivatives) or methadone don't do it at all.

For some reason, I found tramadol to be more dope-like than talwin. Tramadol is still not a controlled substance in the U.S. is it? I thought that it was funny that I could get more of a high off tramadol than off talwin and tramadol is not a controlled substance while talwin is C-IV. Don't make no sense itall.

The big thing with talwins used to be slammin 'em mixed with an antihistamine, which was usually tripelennamine (this antihistamine is an Rx only antihistamine). The sedative effect of the antihistamine on top of the mild opiate effect of the talwin combined to produce a high similar to heroin. This is why talwin now has some naloxone in the tablets, to discourage intentional misuse by injection. Sometimes diphenhydramine was used as the antihistamine in combination. Injecting small doses of Stadol (butorphanol) - around 1 or 2mg, combined with about 25mg of diphenhydramine produced a sleepy dopey sort of feeling once when I tried it. The Stadol was some solution out of one of those nasal spray bottles, which are prescribed for migraine headache pain. Butorphanol used to be non-controlled, but now it's C-IV (it's also one of those mixed agonist-antagonists).

Yea, the fact that Darvocet/Propoxyphene is scheduled and tramadol HCl isn't is completely laughable. I think the only reason is because it has a very similar chemical structure to methadone. Do some research on it, the molecules have only slight differences.

Inspektahdek
07-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Yeah man White Widow was pretty popular in the states and canada for a few years. I'm sure all the whites are not the same though. I believe the widow was crossed with many strains and that is why there are all the different names. I never personally came across any good examples of it but it must be good if it was bred into so many other strains. You are so fortunate to live in Holland. I look forward to going there for some vacation one day. I was thinking the cup would be a good time but I wonder if another time of year would be better weather-wise.

The Cannabis Cup is fantastic but it's a tourist attraction like crazy, but fun nonetheless. I'm not living in Holland right now but I used to live in Den Haag which is very close to Amsterdam and they still have "coffee shops" there too. Back in the day you could buy research chemicals at the smart shop and they had an actual company that marketed 2CB, 2CI, AMT, 5-meo-AMT, 2-C2-T and alot of other RC psychedelics with brand names and packagings and sold in packets of two tablets that looked like this-

http://leda.lycaeum.org/Images/2C-T-2_product_packaging_from_Conscious_Dreams.16430.jp g

my absolute favourites at the smart shops were the blueberry skunk indica chocolates that they would sell in chocolate bars labeled COCOA Dark Chocolate but in Dutch and they also would grind any type of weed of your choice or psychedelic psilocybin mushroom for you, Mexican, Hawaiian, etc. into a grinder and make the chocolate right in front of you and you come back in an hour after it has been frozen and put into the chocolate packaging and it was maybe 8-10 € which is like $11-14 American I think.

With this, you could smuggle all the chocolate you wanted back to wherever you were visiting from in the airport, but they do have some little hilarious chihuahua looking drug dogs in the airport looking for large traffickers at the amsterdam NL international airport. I've never seen them personally but a mate of mine has. I always took the Bahnhof (Train) back to Germany and Amsterdam was only maybe a 3 hour ride from where my house is so I would go there on and off on the weekends sometimes almost every weekend and party. I used to live in Holland for a while though.

I'd say the best time to visit would be around March, it's not too cold but good for hoody type weather, it's cool but not too cold, enough for a leather jacket or a hoody like I mentioned and some jeans. If you've never lived in a big city before, just keep your eye out and try to not look American by any means, the homeless, crackheads and thieves will be all over your ass trying to get you. Blend in and learn a little Dutch.

Oh, also if you like MDMA, Holland has the BEST in the world, no meth mixed bullshit, just pure mdma or MDA, you can even ask for pure powder by name. Dealers literally carry around bags of pure MDMA and MDA powder with capsules. You can get an excellent stamp of pure one hit quit stuff for like €3-5 which is like $5-10 American but this stuff is the best, I have yet to see better quality X in the states, only on rare occasions. The best E is in Holland and Canada (Montreal, BC) Findings not hard either, a 10 minute walk down the street you will be encountered by atleast 4-5 dealers with anything you want including coke and scag and they'll brandish their product in English. Also, an excellent source or the taxi drivers, most of them are Turkish and will drive you down the street like if you're on your way to a hotel theyll do a one minute stop in the street and talk to one of their boys and give you a sweet deal if you don't seem like too much of a tourist and make sure you're paying no more than €5 a hit or refuse and theyll eventually just sell it to ya.