PDA

View Full Version : SMOKING Seroquel

evilfix
06-12-2007, 05:49 PM
anyone ever do this?

i have 100mg pills. i cut them in 4 pieces, 25mg each. then i get a 25mg in half, and got around ~12.5mg. of course the cut wasnt perfect, so to keep it simple, ill just say 10mg..

smoked 10mg of sero off foil, pill burnt/smoked. seemed to work really well and fast (like insta nod i guess?)

just wondering if anyone else ever tried doing this.

rex24u
06-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Just be careful with seroquel bro. There is a recall and a class action law suit because people have been having coma's diabetes and heart problems. (like the other shit we do is any better though) Just wanted to let you know to be careful and take care of youirself

evilfix
06-12-2007, 06:07 PM
oh damn, didnt know that. thanks for the info

drugsaregood
06-12-2007, 06:56 PM
What THE FUCK!?!?! Smoking seroquel? This is new. I like to smoke shit but, SEROQUEL? COME ON! Damn..WTFWTFWTF?!?!?!

MissyAggravation
06-12-2007, 07:33 PM
whoa.
news to me as well.
what's the nod like?
i have a script for the stuff and only take it when i need to catch some sleep.

Chemical_Boy
06-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Wow. . .

That just sounds odd.

Good luck

AWOL
06-12-2007, 09:19 PM
That's just a bad idea. Seroquel isn't fun at all, and that has to be really fucking bad on your heart.

I'd not do it. Especially with opiates, sounds like respiratory failure to me. VERY dangerous.

Hammilton
06-13-2007, 08:13 AM
I can't find any reason it'd cause a problem with your heart. Quetiapine has been known to produce some minor QT-segment changes, usually lengthening I believe, but it can't be more dangerous than taken orally.

In terms of diabetes and the other side effects- yeah it really fucks with your metabolism and slowing your metabolism and eating normal is a good way to flood your body with sugars it can't process fast enough.

For those who need it, Seroquel is a great long-term anti-psychotic, but only if you can manage to take it and not gain weight. I couldn't. I take it now for sleep only ver, very rarely. Sleep and anti-psychosis is a difference of 290mg, too

OxyContinuously
06-13-2007, 08:32 AM
yo what the HELL is wrong with you??

Are you out of your mind?

seroquel is enough of a poison orally, imagine smoked. Think for a second how healthy quetiapine vapor is for your lungs...

evilfix
06-13-2007, 09:56 AM
i dont know, perhaps as bad as cigs? i dont plan on smoking it again anyway. it was just a 1 time experiment.

also to missy, the nod was like an opiate nod. however i already had opiates in my system. nothing major, it was already worn off. if i remember right it was only like 80mg of hydro 8 hours prior. effects were long worn off. i think perhaps i just brought the effects back for a period of time? (~1 hour). thats pretty good considering the actual amount of sero i smoked...like i said it was broken in to several parts.

OxyContinuously
06-13-2007, 10:45 AM
blah blah blah

nick
06-13-2007, 10:47 AM
I hate to give anyone a hard time for trying to get high,but this sounds like a really bad move.

opiobsessed
06-13-2007, 11:16 AM
Cool avatar, Evilfix, where did you get it? it looks like some goodies stashed away and it was sent down the x ray belt at some airport or something it looks like to me.

TappyTibbons
06-13-2007, 11:43 AM
ok, so what I REALLY want to know, is, does smoking pills work. I've heard of all these fools smoking oc....morphine.....even hydro, and I just called them all cock sucker liars, but I keep hearing more about it as time goes on, just makes me wonder if I'm the one thats wrong.

DarthPerineum
06-13-2007, 12:11 PM
ok, so what I REALLY want to know, is, does smoking pills work. I've heard of all these fools smoking oc....morphine.....even hydro, and I just called them all cock sucker liars, but I keep hearing more about it as time goes on, just makes me wonder if I'm the one thats wrong.

Im right there with you Tappy. Ive always called bullshit on these posts but more and more are popping up and im really curious as to how true they are.

Brony
06-13-2007, 12:24 PM
anyone ever do this?

i have 100mg pills. i cut them in 4 pieces, 25mg each. then i get a 25mg in half, and got around ~12.5mg. of course the cut wasnt perfect, so to keep it simple, ill just say 10mg..

smoked 10mg of sero off foil, pill burnt/smoked. seemed to work really well and fast (like insta nod i guess?)

just wondering if anyone else ever tried doing this.

that is a bad idea if I've ever seen one.

Hammilton
06-13-2007, 12:25 PM
depends on the drug in question. Smoking Mandrax is HUGE in South Africa.

Seroquel is becoming more and more of a drug of abuse in this country- as hard as it to believe. Began in the prisons, I guess. Something to tide away the hours of anal rape and masochistic boredom.

nick
06-13-2007, 01:16 PM
depends on the drug in question. Smoking Mandrax is HUGE in South Africa.

Seroquel is becoming more and more of a drug of abuse in this country- as hard as it to believe. Began in the prisons, I guess. Something to tide away the hours of anal rape and masochistic boredom.

Bro,smoking mandies ain't good.It smells like burning tyres and the only person I know did it regularly is now nuts.

Chipper
06-13-2007, 01:27 PM
It didn't do Sid any good.

AWOL
06-13-2007, 04:19 PM
I can't find any reason it'd cause a problem with your heart. Quetiapine has been known to produce some minor QT-segment changes, usually lengthening I believe, but it can't be more dangerous than taken orally.

In terms of diabetes and the other side effects- yeah it really fucks with your metabolism and slowing your metabolism and eating normal is a good way to flood your body with sugars it can't process fast enough.

For those who need it, Seroquel is a great long-term anti-psychotic, but only if you can manage to take it and not gain weight. I couldn't. I take it now for sleep only ver, very rarely. Sleep and anti-psychosis is a difference of 290mg, too

I guess it doesn't mess with your heart, but that's not the case with a lot of people.

JonnyM
06-13-2007, 04:27 PM

I know without a doubt you can smoke oxy. Just like you would your h.

drugsaregood
06-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Smoking opiates is usually good, smoking antipsychotics is more on the psychotic side of the spectrum. You should probably take them as prescribed, they might help then! lol sorry, don't mean to offend. but seriously..Seroquel gives me heart palpitations when I took it to sleep, and even as a younger kid when I took it. I hate that shit.

AWOL
06-13-2007, 05:00 PM
.Seroquel gives me heart palpitations Stand up quick and it feels like your hearts going to burst.

HMMM...
06-13-2007, 05:23 PM
a couple of weeks ago i came up on a bunch of teva 80's. i hate the bastards but i got 20 for free so no complaining here... anyways i came across some posts and threads about smoking ocs. i figured why not give it a try and maybe ill actually get high off one of these things. worst fuckin mistake ever!!! the smoke tasted like shit...and the next morning my throat and lungs were so fucked up i couldnt talk the entire day! so lesson learned. dont smoke your damn pills!!

DarthPerineum
06-13-2007, 05:30 PM
a couple of weeks ago i came up on a bunch of teva 80's. i hate the bastards but i got 20 for free so no complaining here... anyways i came across some posts and threads about smoking ocs. i figured why not give it a try and maybe ill actually get high off one of these things. worst fuckin mistake ever!!! the smoke tasted like shit...and the next morning my throat and lungs were so fucked up i couldnt talk the entire day! so lesson learned. dont smoke your damn pills!!

Ya, this is exactly what i would imagine what would happen. I just sounds like a bad idea all around, thanks for taking a hit for the team HMMM, seriouslyyou rock. Ill stick with snorting my pills and smoking marijuana too intensify it!

-Gooch

AWOL
06-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Who enjoys smoking Seroquel the most?

Answer: The dead.