PDA

View Full Version : Tessalon Perles/benzonatate

evilfix
06-11-2007, 03:44 PM
i just got this scripted to me. its a cough med. i dont see much info on it.. did some searches around.

anyone ever heard of it, maybe it can somehow potentate hydros or something?

ILLWILLMD
06-11-2007, 05:58 PM
i have had those before. they are for opening up you're lungs. i personally think that they do a little to potentiate opiats, but then again, they are a shitty way to do it. i also do not remember the dosage i took, i took like 4 of them. they were little cleare gellies like vit e. try it out, it cant be too bad. they deffinatly added something to the high, maybe not potentiating the opi, but they added there own mild twist to them.

Brony
06-11-2007, 06:02 PM
i just got this scripted to me. its a cough med. i dont see much info on it.. did some searches around.

anyone ever heard of it, maybe it can somehow potentate hydros or something?

i've heard of it. nothing to rave about. Don't crush or chew them or you'll have one hell of a numb mouth and throat.

Indy
06-12-2007, 06:01 PM
They numb the bronchial somethingsomethings, cause it's an anesthetic. Save it for when you get a canker sore, then poke a hole in it and put the gel on the inside on the canker sore. Tastes like crap, but if you do it right you wont really taste it, and numbs a hell of a lot better than lidocaine. you can also put a little bit on the outside of your lips so that when it stops being numb you can just lick your lips and spread it to the canker sore again. these things are life savers when it comes to canker sores.

evilfix
06-12-2007, 06:09 PM
ah, eheh. i didnt pick it up from the pharm.. was trying to get tussinex, but got this shit instead. oh well..

Brony
06-12-2007, 06:22 PM
ah, eheh. i didnt pick it up from the pharm.. was trying to get tussinex, but got this shit instead. oh well..

if at first you don't succeed, try, try again!