PDA

View Full Version : How To Easily Make Heroin From MS or Codiene

panthrax
06-11-2007, 07:38 AM
Morphine to Heroin conversion - If you wish to do this synth from codiene, then see the second post of this thread and then start where appropriate.

If you have ever tried to inject the new time released opiate pills like MS contin or OxyContin you probably know that its damn near impossible to get more than usually 25 % using just plain old water and sometimes you cant get any. So if you would like to get the dope free of all the gack in the pills this procedure should work. Using this procedure will work for pretty much all the problematic shit in most pills, like hydroxypropyl and methyl cellulose, talc, ethylene glycol etc etc. Once again this procedure is for MS CONTIN, and other time release opiate pills only. If you have morphine sulphate, all you need to do is get rid of the sulphate, that procedure is listed below.
So heres a step by step easy as shit way.

Supplies:
* Mineral spirits or varsol
* Toluene or Chloroform
* Concentrated Ammonia or some other base
* Muriatic Acid or some other acid
* Pyrex bowl
* Porcelain bowl
* 60 mL gardening syringe
* Glasses
* Graduated measuring cup
* Paper coffee filters
* hydrion pH papers
* Heat source - If you want to do it professionally, then use a labratory heating element device listed in the elemental scientific catalogue. Right next to the magnetic stirring devices, which you might want as well. both items will cost you a total of $300. Otherwise this works as well -(outside with one of those camping stoves with an electric element would be the best, But if you must do it indoors and use your oven you better turn on the over head fan and pull a stool up next to your stove and be ready with the lid to the bowl just incase it flashes.)

All of this stuff can be bought at hardware and gardening stores but if you can't manage to find Toluene because youre from the USA buy it from [Edit: a place]. Muriatic would be the best but if you cant get it other stuff like citric or acetic will work too. The preferred base would be concentrated Ammonia but if you cant get that household ammonia will work, Caustic lime or soda or potash will also work.

1- Remove the pill coating from your 20 pills with a piece of tissue paper dampened with acetone, if you dont have acetone laying around your crib just use water.

2-Crush up your 20 pills with shells removed and then place the powder in the pyrex casserole bowl. Make up a 50 mL solution of distilled water that is slighly acidic around pH 5 or 6. Add the Acidic Water to the powder and let them soak with no heat.

3-Make up a solution (150 mL) of 80% mineral spirits and 20% toluene or the substitutions of the two. Add this solution to the Acidic water and stir vigirously for a few minutes.
Not your usual food in this oven today!

4-Be precise - use a themometer to moniter the inside temps. The temps stated on the dial do not heat the oven to the temperature listen on the dial. Turn the stove up to about 50 degrees celcius and leave it for ten minutes now turn it up to 80 degrees celcius and leave it for an additional 10 or fifteen minuites. During this time period stir the solution ever few minutes. Now tilt the bowl up and suck up with your syringe the entire 50 mL water solution (which is the bottom layer) and even 10 ml (in a seperate action) of the Nonpolar layer. Squirt out the Water layer into a clean pocelain bowl that can be heated on the stove, MAKE SURE you dont get any of the non polar into it.

5-Add an additional 50 mL of acidic water to the pyrex bowl and do exactly the same thing as you did with the previous 50 mL. You're done with the non polar so you can put it away. Once you have the 100 mL of the morphine/water solution in the porcelain bowl put it on the stove and heat to 90 degrees celcius for 5 minutes. (Around halfway between low and the next notch up before medium on your stove) You should really use a labratory heating element. Now while its still piping hot pour it into a clean glass and funnel cup with cotton stuffed in the spout of the funnel. Pour in an extra 5 ml through the funnel to get an morphine thats trapped.

6- Add Ammonia to the solution drop by drop until you hit a pH of 9.1. One you hit the 9.1 put the bowl in the freezer for 15 minutes stir it up then put it in the refridgerator for another 15 minutes. now pour the stuff into a funnel with 3 coffe filters in it, make sure to wet the filters with cold water before you pour in the mix. Once its filtered you will get the morphine freebase, if you wanna inject it as it is just mix it with some vinegar or dry it out and cook it with Acetic anhydride. Edit: [This is not a good idea! Injecting an unknown quantity of acid, probably fairly concentrated, is a very bad idea! robo] So theres a walkthrough step by step, its not so bad, plus its better than wasting dope by trying to make it injectable with just water. Once you have this base cooking up heroin is even easier than this extraction. BTW this extraction on average yields about 95 percent of the total morphine from the pills.

For the heroin conversion you have to get morphine freebase. If you have morphine in a salt form (morphine sulpahte) just simply add enough water to your Morphine salt for it all to dissolve, then add Ammonia drop by drop until you get around pH of 9. Once you hit that ph just throw the solution in the refrigerator for awhile and then filter, once filtered you can clean it of any traces of the salt by spraying it with small portions of clean water.

Now, Converting your Morphine into street quality Heroin (diacetylmorphine)

Procedure:
First, place some of your converted morphine into a metal spoon and add 2 X the weight acetic anhydride (so 1 gram of M to 2 grams of AA) and then cover with a piece of aluminum foil and bake in the oven at around 100 degrees Celsius, for at least 1 hour (preferrably 6). Then uncover and turn the oven off. Either let the AA evaporate by itself Edit [Not likely, it will pull water out of the air and make glacial acetic acid], or you can place the spoon on the heating element (burner) on your stove 2 distill off the AA, it boils at 140 degrees C, if you do that make sure you leave a little bit of AA in the spoon and let that little bit evaporate at room temp, cause you dont want to burn the heroin. Then place the remaining substance in the refrigerator. When the substance is cold, you can move it to a burner (torch lighter) and just heat till you think its at about at least 80 degree's and sniff a couple inches above it. It shouldnt sting your nose, if it does just heat it lightly some more until the smell goes away. Then scrape the hard, dry heroin off the spoon with another spoon, and place it under a one dollar bill. Then using your lighter rub back and forth over the dollar bill, and crush your brittle heroin.Voila! Now the final product is street quality heroin. Ready to either be taken or sold.

1- Heroin baking in the oven
2- Heroin placed on the stovetop after baking
3- Heroin placed on the stove element set at (around medium low, to low)
4- Heroin almost done roughly two minutes left

Hold the dollar bill to the surface with your left hand, and rub the lighter against the bill with your right hand. You need to do this in order to crush the Heroin into injectable powder.

panthrax
06-11-2007, 07:39 AM
Codeine to morphine/heroin extraction

**Make not that [Edit: the place] does not carry pyridine hydrochloride, therefor if you cannot get it youself, you cannot extract the morphine. If you cannnot find pyridine hydrochloride on your own, please use the morphine sulphate to heroin conversion described below.**

Now, make up a caustic solution of about 200ml of water. This is done by slowly adding NaOH to the solution until it has a pH balance of 12 (use cheap pH strips). Then add 30ml of it to the codeine/water mix and then add 50ml of chloroform and shake and allow the heavier solvent to sink to the bottom. Then you must separate off the chloroform layer by using a siphon (use an eyedropper if you need to), then wash the remanding solution again with 30ml of chloroform and once again remove it. Now you must separate all the water from the solvent and I mean every last drop. All of the water must be out, and you can pipette it or use a separator of some kind (like a flask with a tap, so you shut it off when the water gets close to running through). Then evaporate off the chloroform with a pot filled with simmering water in it. Just have a plate sitting on top of the pot and slowly tip in solution and watch white crystalline codeine base appear as the chloroform reduces out by dryness. Edit: [Never mix chloroform with a strong base like hydroxide unless you know WTF you are doing! This will generate carbenes, which are highly reactive and not in the way that you want. This procedure intends to use CHCl3 as a solvent. Using NaOH with it is only done when the CHCl3 is a reagent as well. Methylene chloride will serve just as well and is safer, not that one can go pick this shit up at the local supermarket]

Tips: You want white codeine not brown and always use glass; its easier to clean.

Next step producing Morphine from Codeine:Now, you need to then measure out about 3 grams of pyridine HCL for approximately one and a half grams of codeine and melt it in a long boiling tube (or big test-tube). Then when melted, place in the codeine and it all must dissolve and be able to swish around. Then immediately plug the tube with a tightly rolled paper napkin. It will turn different colors and it will be hard to tell when it's cooked, but let it take about 5 minutes or when the temperature hits around 230 Celsius and then it will be done, and it will stick to the sides of the tube when ready. Then tip all of it into a clean beaker with 100ml of water. Then tip some water back into the now cooler test-tube and rinse all of it out into the beaker. Next add caustic solution drop by drop till you get to pH 14 (take about 3ml of the solution stated above). You will need some pH papers. Now wash the solution with chloroform say 40ml shake well and allow to settle or centrifuge (spin), pipette off the top aqueous layer. Then drop the pH to 9 and shine a light through it; you'll see it thicken with this brown mud like shit. Don't go past 9, add one or two small drops once you hit 9 and filter that crap out. The beat way is to use a vacuum filter with really good filter paper. Now, check the pH you want it to go no lower than 7.5 (using HCL spirits of salts and hydrochloric acid) while it gets to 8pH start rubbing the sides of the beaker with a glass rod or handle of a wooden spoon right in the liquid at the water level rub hard on the beaker glass and morphine will seed in clouds off crystals, then filter them out and dry high above an heating element on a metal spoon (leave the dope on the filter paper and dry it then it is easy to get off it flakes off in chunks). Note: These crystalline codeine particles can be taken orally (under your tongue for faster results) or mixed in a drink, if you wish not to convert it into heroin.

Now, Converting your Morphine into street quality Heroin (diacetylmorphine)Procedure:First, place some of your converted morphine into a metal spoon and add 2 X the weight acetic anhydride (so 1 gram of M to 2 grams of AA) and then cover with a piece of aluminum foil and bake in the oven at around 100 degrees Celsius, for at least 1 hour (preferrably 6). Then uncover and turn the oven off. Either let the AA evaporate by itself, or you can place the spoon on the heating element (burner) on your stove 2 distill off the AA, it boils at 140 degrees C, if you do that make sure you leave a little bit of AA in the spoon and let that little bit evaporate at room temp, cause you dont want to burn the heroin. Then place the remaining substance in the refrigerator. When the substance is cold, you can move it to a burner (torch lighter) and just heat till you think its at about at least 80 degree's and sniff a couple inches above it. It shouldnt sting your nose, if it does just heat it lightly some more until the smell goes away. Voila! Now the final product is street quality heroin. Ready to either be taken or sold. Instuctions for purification and properly injecting heroin.

panthrax
06-11-2007, 07:40 AM
This guide originally has pictures, showing step-by-step. But unfortunately, the board only allows 5 images per post. And this guide demands 17 images.

If an administrator would temporarily allow 17 images for this post, I could post the full, with pics, guide.

Either way though, enjoy.

matfield
06-15-2007, 07:06 PM
great posts-points to you

euphoria2002
06-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Yes, but has anybody ever actually done it outside of a pharmaceutical companies' lab? Not to be a downer (no pun intended) but it's one ting to read the instructions, and another to do it without poisoning yourself from unwanted byproducts.

nick
06-16-2007, 02:27 AM
I think we're in Woods world again.

AWOL
06-16-2007, 02:43 AM
I think we're in Woods world again. :eek:

panthrax
06-16-2007, 09:28 AM
Don't worry, it's tried and true. :)

nick
06-16-2007, 09:31 AM

So is splitting atoms,but I'm not gonna try that either man.

pharmboy
06-16-2007, 10:27 AM
I tried this with about ten Roxane Oramorph 60mg.
I could'nt get it to precipitate.
ended up with a beaker of siliconized goo.:(

Paregoric Kid
06-16-2007, 10:50 AM
it's simple, for codeine to morphine you just have to demethylate it and for morphine to heroin you acetylate it with acetic anhydride for example. anyone with the right knowledge of chemical reactions, the right equipment, and the right ingredients can do it. check out the rhodium archive for a lot of good synths.

panthrax
06-20-2007, 07:45 AM
So is splitting atoms,but I'm not gonna try that either man.

Haha, true. So true!

devilsdrug
06-20-2007, 05:45 PM
this is fukkin stupid as i told ol lost in the woods woods

flipside
06-20-2007, 09:11 PM
this is fukkin stupid as i told ol lost in the woods woods

Bout time you popped in. The impresions we've been doing of you are pretty poor. We need the origninal.

WELCOME BACK!!!

LegalizeOpiates
06-20-2007, 10:00 PM
how to make heroin easily? it took me a great deal of effort just to read your whole post

poonwhalla
06-20-2007, 10:07 PM
IMO its just easier and cheaper to go buy heroin if that is what I need. It would be a fun hobby though

matfield
06-22-2007, 04:25 PM
^^yeah but nevertheless its interesting!

Boudica
06-22-2007, 05:14 PM
Makin' some right now - bakin' with a batch o' biscuits in me oven.

panthrax
06-25-2007, 05:18 PM
Well yes, reading the guide may seem confusing. That is why there were pictures included.

If an Administrator would allow 17 images for this thread, I could make it a picturiol.

flipside, care to comment?

insaneike
06-27-2007, 04:55 AM
Umm, I'm pretty sure you would have some unwanted products in there man.. there is a little more to it(to make GOOD diamorph, and SAFE diamorph) than mixing morph with acetic anhydrous and evaping man...? I'm sure you might get diacetylmorphine(heroin) in the end product but is it going to be the RIGHT way and something you would want to iungest? I think not lol. SWIM was going to do this because they came across a nice bottle of AA once and well, it's not THAT simple! I could pull up some info if anyone is interested. I would NOT want to try this folks... but thats just me.

Pan have you personally hypothetically done this? and SHOT IT!?!?! I'd assume sell my morph and buy some damn heroin, WAY easier and better I'm sure...

I forget exactly but someone do some research and find out if it can be as simple as mixing pure morph with AA and evaping down to dry product... Show some hard proof that this end prooduct is purish enough to use, and not got all kinds of nasty shit you dont.. mostimoprtantly nothing dangerous, and that it fully converts? Any scientific links supporting this process. i knwo you'll get diacetylmorphine but how safe and 'right' is it? Actually i know there is more complicating not lying around the house stuff involved...(not hard, but more than that). but to each his own!
you really shot that stuff pan!?!? How'd it compare to the kill street dope that goes around these parts ona weight to weight scale? Well then agian you also used to shoot crack with lemon juice lol :p I miss panny lol

Not to mention finding real and good acetic anhydrous is harder than finding purish kill dope!!!!!!! Yes, it really is... So why go through all the hassle when you can just go cop? All in all i would personally sell the morphine and buy some dope, You could get way more dope that way too, Probably better and purer too with less nasty unwanted stuff(im like 80% sure there is ore to it than you mentioned in the final step. though your cleaning the pills method seems pretty good). What is the original source of said info anyway man?

pharmboy
06-27-2007, 06:14 AM
This sounds kinda like the ( Heroin Purification to Nearly USP ) on Erowid.

Woowoo
06-27-2007, 07:07 AM
I look at these recipes with envy... if I ever tried to do this I'd end up with bug-killer or something. I can't even make an omelette without fucking it up.

flipside
06-27-2007, 07:14 AM
Well yes, reading the guide may seem confusing. That is why there were pictures included.

If an Administrator would allow 17 images for this thread, I could make it a picturiol.

flipside, care to comment?

This is Robojunkie's forum to moderate. He's our chemist in residence. If he has no objection I'll do it. But it' s his call.

tui
06-27-2007, 03:58 PM
that sounded v complicated. but in nz, cos there is no street heroin, making morphine pills into h is an everyday thing. there is a simpler way to do it, takes about 20-30min but you end up with injectable h. never seen it made into a powder. and all you need is AA, and a bit of citric.
easy than baking cookies, seriously.

t

euphoria2002
06-27-2007, 06:15 PM

You try it..... we'll see if it's true.

Seriously, if one could easily (as stated in the thread title) make heroin from MScontins or codeine, it would be all over the place.

The fact is, H is actually being displaced by pharms as the opiate of choice in most cities. About the only exceptions to this are port cities like Vancouver, Seattle and of course New York.

stringbeanjeans
06-27-2007, 06:21 PM
What???

Sorry I completely lost you here. Sounds like it would take more time than its worth.

euphoria2002
06-27-2007, 06:23 PM
String, you referring to my post?

If so....Yeah, that's what I was getting at. I mean, did you actually read all those instructions and ingredients?
The title of the thread says "how to easily make Heroin ....etc. etc."
Didn't look so easy to me. But maybe that's because I'm a retard or something.

stringbeanjeans
06-27-2007, 06:40 PM
String, you referring to my post?

If so....Yeah, that's what I was getting at. I mean, did you actually read all those instructions and ingredients?
The title of the thread says "how to easily make Heroin ....etc. etc."
Didn't look so easy to me. But maybe that's because I'm a retard or something.

I was just referring back to the original post. I agree with you though. A $10 bag of dope sounds like a steal if you'd have to do all that work.

People can make lots of drugs. I could see someone doing that method if they had a chemist and LOTS of pills, but I don't have either.

Dan Steely
06-28-2007, 01:56 AM
In canada you can get codeine otc so I'm sure it happens up der.

pharmboy
06-28-2007, 02:07 AM
I GOTTA get to Vancover for various reasons!

Dirtyrockstar
06-28-2007, 03:00 AM
the whole codeine thing certainly is long and involved, the done thing by most of the boys i know who wanna cook up their greys or "do a bake" is smash em to fuck on a BIG spoon with a few drops of AA ( we call it Acca, short for AC/DC, if u dont know bury ur head in the sand) and i think its a little bicarb to fix the ph. i could be wrong i dont do it myself. then yeah, cover with foil then whack in the oven on about 190 for about 20-25mins or until u get that nice red scab. then take it out, take off the foil and once the vinegar/cancer smell is gone hit with water filter and away u go. the less water the stronger, 100mg per one ml of water is good. im almost certain this yields monoacetylmorphine rather than diacetylmorphine but its a fuckn good hit either way.

robojunkie
07-16-2007, 10:33 PM
I've shot vodka and I wouldn't shoot something that came out of evaporated acetic anhydride and the acetic acid formed as it slowly evaps. In reality it would be diluted in water, washed with methylene chloride, preciped with bicarb, retaken into acidic (HCl) ethanol and preciped as a clean white powder with ether. Obviously there are a number of fairly straightforward variations on solvents and such but I don't even want to think about what's in the heroin from morphine out of a simple CWE cooked with acetic anhydride and just "evaporated". Holy fuck, there's an abcess waiting to happen. Blood pH is a sensitive thing, not to be fucked with.

Oh yeah, Panthrax why don't you post 'em in two posts, or you can PM them to me and I'll see what I can do. I have no problem with the excess uploads if its good. You've come up with good guides in the past so I expect it would be good material.

In all actuality folks, making H from M could be taught as a first term organic lab to all the pre-meds without much problem, assuming one has what is needed and it's a hundred years ago and/or we live on my island and we're at robojunkie university of pharmacology and chemistry...yes one can dream...

dug1up
03-21-2014, 03:23 AM
From Go... to WHOA.....

You will need:
2x MS Contin 100's
1 Match head size worth of Bicarb Soda
30 Lines on a 1ml Syringe of Acetic Anahydide. ( AA=Acetic Anahydide not Acetic Acid!)
20 Lines of Vinegar
3.5ml water
1 Silver Spoon ( can use Stainless Steel but Silver works better)
Hotplate or Stove to dry on.
Oven 150C
Foil Envelope

Method:

In silver spoon (works better) Crush MS Contin 100's (preferred but 60's can be crisped before hand). I like 2 pill cooks, good to share.
Add Bicarb and 1ml Water.
Heat on stove (Ive used even the toaster). Stir the mixture in the spoon whilst it heats and melts (use the back of a thin handled teaspoon). Make sure to try and leave a 5mm gap around edge of spoon.
Mixture will foam and then form paste and then start to bubble. Caution: Bubbling can exploded and potential to lose some paste... Be careful, once paste has dried keep drying. I turn the spoon upside down over hotplate to drive of any water. It will steam and then smoke. I let the paste hard and turn a beige with tan spots. This must be done thoroughly. NO WATER must remain. Hence tanning it up. This helps get the Magenta results at the end of process.
Make foil envelop out of Al foil. Fold a sheet (25cm long) in half, then fold short end over 6-7cm on itself, repeat so you end up with flat hollow tube. Fold 5mm od one end over twice to seal one end.
Add AA to spoon using syringe. This is where 5mm gap is handy as you just squirt it around edge. I work on the principle of 10units/100 MS pill plus one for the spoon. Therefore 30 units of a 1ml syringe for 2x100 MS Pills.
Put Spoon into envelope and seal around handle of spoon so as no air can escape. Run thumb around edge of spoon to seal in AA to Spoon head. Don't push foil onto the Paste/scab on spoon.
Put into preheated oven 150C for 18-20 Minutes. Make sure oven is 150C(300F). I use an oven thermometer. Ovens can be well out of calibration, so check..it has to be 140-150C otherwise can burn or be undercooked.18mins at 150 seems to be the sweet spot.
Take out and remove foil... Crunch time.. You should have if you've done well a dark red/magenta to dark cherry red/brown scab. Hold near your nose to see if AA has evaporated. Be careful, don't sniff, you will probable need to put back in oven for 30Sec to make sure AA is gone. Make sure AA is completely gone.
Heat spoon over hotplate helps to drive off and AA.. Then add a few drops of Vinegar, about 10-20units on a 1ml Syringe to spoon. Heat and allow mixture to bubble. make need to add a few drops of water. The scab will start to lift on the vinegar/water will take on colour. the cherry red!!! yummy. Keep adding water about 2.5ml's and work scab around in the water. Take of heat and draw up threw a filter into 3ml syringe, or 2x1ml Syringes. I try to end up with 1ml/100mg MS Pill at the end.
Bonn Aperitif.

Hope this helps. Cause this is a tried and test method that Ive enjoyed for many years. I would like to add that I can go from start to finish in about 30mins. Well worth the effort.

Cheers

everythingmustcease
03-21-2014, 03:49 AM
That's an appropriate username for performing one hell of a necro.

40mgtoFreedom
03-21-2014, 04:50 AM
god damnit dude your first post is some half ass heroin recipe...

pay to get a new account and then pretend you never made this is pretty much your best move

dizzle
03-21-2014, 07:29 AM
lulz......20 lines? is that a proper unit of measure?

nah man. just fuckin wit u but I actually think this is a proper homebake, he's got the right steps and precautions in it making me think he actually has done this, had you been talking out your ass you'd have not mentioned so many times to make sure the AA is gone. And put so many steps in to drive it off......

good work.

Princess Kitty
03-21-2014, 09:54 AM
god damnit dude your first post is some half ass heroin recipe...

pay to get a new account and then pretend you never made this is pretty much your best move

I think you came in your pants when the words cherry and scab we're mentioned

40mgtoFreedom
03-21-2014, 10:03 AM
i sure did!

chopstix
03-21-2014, 10:56 AM
.05btc says this guy's from either Oz or NZ.

-Second time I've seen the word 'scab' used in the context, last was by an Aussie;

-Apparently has ready access to anhydride, but spells it 'Anahydide'

-Only turns MSContins

-Metric System!!

(try a welcome post n00b)

...Just sayin'.. Some don't realize how controlled aa & pyridine are in the US.. And in regards to the OP, I'm fukin' swearin' freebase M doesn't just drop out of a cold solution like snow, takes awhile to hit full yields, at leasy IMO..

..also kinda funny reading this thread and seeing how many chemistry haters we had back in the day, lol..

Carry on..

dug1up
03-22-2014, 01:27 PM
Yep... From Oz

Had a mate ring me up and Im sick of repeating the recipe. This is a well tested and tasted method me and the lads use down under. Maybe my first post but that doesn't equate with not having been around the block a few times. How many times Ive seen the same old Rodium file cut and pasted or straight up plagiarized..The author not really adding any thing new or making it easier for all to understand, cause they haven't run the RXN nor got a result. I challenge anyone to not be able to understand what is meant in a simple format that gets results. This is why this is my first post. Cause there aint much out there that sets out how to do the biz, anyone can do this in a kitchen and get a good result. Ive done it camping on a camp stove and Solar Toaster oven... Nothing like the great outdoors with Blinky Bill.

40mgs....oh dear, only 40.... lol 40!!!! Aint no half arse round here, Just the pumped up scooter... AKA The Cooter!... 40mgs wont even touch the sided. This is 200+ mgs of the Diacetyl to Noddiedom! that you can share with a friend..Always put your money on the man who's been there and come back, not the fella with big plans, dreams of going and lots of maps on how to get there.

For those that know.... MMmmmm Cherry Red. The scab thing... It does best describe the appearance of the resultant. It ain't pretty but I guarantee you will be creaming ya pantz when you see your first dark, rich, deep cherry red come out the oven.... Ohh Yummy!

Happy to clarify any details. There needs some expansive detail with regard to working with other MS pill sizes and types. This works with MS Mono, Kapanol, MS Contin and others Ive tried. There are a few tricks and tweaks to getting good results, but as for MS 100's, works every time. I'll get round to banging up some pics. It all helps.

As for AA..(oops on the spelling.....Bad Spell Check.. Bad!) Acetic Anhydride. This is not so hard to get if you know where to look.... Its out there in your industrial areas, knowing where to look requires some research and then its a matter of getting a bleed on it for yourself. It goes for AU$50/1ml syringe on the street down here from those in the know.

As for Codeine -> Morphine, well that's a whole different kettle of fish. Pyridine is a tough nut to crack and making Pyridine HCl ain't a walk in the park. . Just easy to get MS100's (Grey's) and go from there.

Please chime in with any constructive criticism or comic relief. As for petty opinion, you know what they say..... Opinions are like arseholes, y'all got one but we don't really wanna be hearing it! (oops..... Oh the hypocrisy, think I better go snaffle me some of the Cherry Red Cooter and hang my head in diacetyl Shame.....errr no.)

PS: how my second post? Please feel free to comment :evilgrin:

chopstix
03-22-2014, 02:06 PM
Anyone can do this

I dunno man, that Acedic Anahydrite stuff sounds kinda scary, I'll leave all that highbrow fancy-pants chemical blahblahblah bullshit to the people who like to die in fires; I'd rather just shovel my money over to the man bro, I mean, it's only money right??

Thx tho.. ..but ya stick around, there's a few ppl around here into that shit. I fink we got a chem forum somewhere around this place?? ;)

ratgirldjh
03-22-2014, 05:31 PM
geez i have a bunch of 15 mg morphine ER tablets. the little blue ones. can i use them for this?

dug1up
03-23-2014, 08:53 AM
The 15 ER's I am unfamiliar with. I would probably give them a go. The issues I think with them would be loads of wax. Which could be over come by crisping. I like to crisp up the MS 60's prior to cooking them. I wrap the pills up in a strip of brown paper or clean copy paper and then iron them so that the wax melts out into the paper. Then scrape the paper clean into the spoon. This really helps with the cook. One of my other mates doesn't bother with this step, however I find it is hard to get the paste to dry properly after mixing with the BiCarb. That is another point with the 60's, they require a smig more BiCarb then the 100's. For those not au fait with that technical measurement of a "smig", it is the metric equivalent of a "tad". The best way to measure the amount of BiCarb to add, is to add 1/16th of the MS. Easiest way to work that out is to crush the MS to a powder, and make a line of it, just like you would if you were to snort it. Make it about 6" long and as even as possible, then by eye halve it, then Halve the Halve, then halve that halve, and then once more which gives you roughly 1/16th. Then make a pile of BiCarb next to it to match the same amount. This might not be the most accurate way of working out how much to add, but hey, you don't need a set of precision scales or working out the math.

Other than the filler in the tables, I cant see why they wont work. Ive cooked MS Contin 30's and the wax was the only issue in working with them. Once I crisped them up, I just cooked as above. Adjust the amount of water, AA to the same ratios, using the MS mg's as the measurement to calculate the amounts to compare with. i.e. 6x15mg=90mg of MS. However it may require more AA to wet the Scab properly. It might take me a couple of goes to get the "Cooter" but I'm sure I would get an OK result on the first try. The colour of the dried scab prior to adding the AA would help to gauge the cook. 60's MS Contin turn a dark honeycomb/golden look and the resultant after the oven bake is a more dark browny colour with a caramel like back flavour. They also need less baking time. The sweet spot seems to be 15mins@140C. This is where experience pays in know what to adjust to get great results as apposed to mediocre. I would not let that put you of having a go though. If you follow the recipe, you will get something that should do the trick and help work out what to adjust to improve the outcome. The colours of the different stages and the consistencies will indicate what need to be fixed to get good results.

I will add later some of those tweaks that are needed to improve the quality of the resultant, and how they relate to the colour of what you get at the end of the process. i.e. If what you end up with is black... You burnt it, so the oven is to hot, or the time to long. The oven needs to be checked to make sure the calibration is correct. So you know when you set the oven to 150C it is 150C (common problem I've experienced using friends ovens. I now keep a Oven Thermometer handy). Or... Scab is pale with pinkish hues. Oven not hot enough, not long enough bake time. I will sit down and write out a look up check sheet that will help to work out the variations and how to adjust the cook process to get the "Cooter".

Good luck and may the Schwarts be with you ;-)

Thx Chopstix.... AA ain't scary, its just really hard to get, unless your in the know and why I posted the recipe, to get away from the need of a Chem Degree or Lab equipment to enjoy the result. As long as you got what is set out in the recipe, you will get a nice little horse ride. As to anyone being able, some of the people I've introduced to this method, I would not call them sharpest tools in the shed and it worked out just fine. But, then again, you maybe right, mans capacity for stupidity and ability to F*#& things up, should never be under estimated. I have to say though, this methodology is almost bullet proof. If you can bake a cake from scratch, then you'll have no problems. Just follow the recipe:D

BatNuts
03-23-2014, 01:42 PM
**Walter White tips fedora**

40mgtoFreedom
03-23-2014, 02:14 PM
to dug1up:

im sorry i squeezed one out in the wrong place :D

a thousand apologies your highness.

bows and curtsies (with bowties and ribbons & lace & doilies)

Michael.
03-23-2014, 07:25 PM
Yep... From Oz

Had a mate ring me up and Im sick of repeating the recipe. This is a well tested and tasted method me and the lads use down under. Maybe my first post but that doesn't equate with not having been around the block a few times. How many times Ive seen the same old Rodium file cut and pasted or straight up plagiarized..The author not really adding any thing new or making it easier for all to understand, cause they haven't run the RXN nor got a result. I challenge anyone to not be able to understand what is meant in a simple format that gets results. This is why this is my first post. Cause there aint much out there that sets out how to do the biz, anyone can do this in a kitchen and get a good result. Ive done it camping on a camp stove and Solar Toaster oven... Nothing like the great outdoors with Blinky Bill.

40mgs....oh dear, only 40.... lol 40!!!! Aint no half arse round here, Just the pumped up scooter... AKA The Cooter!... 40mgs wont even touch the sided. This is 200+ mgs of the Diacetyl to Noddiedom! that you can share with a friend..Always put your money on the man who's been there and come back, not the fella with big plans, dreams of going and lots of maps on how to get there.

For those that know.... MMmmmm Cherry Red. The scab thing... It does best describe the appearance of the resultant. It ain't pretty but I guarantee you will be creaming ya pantz when you see your first dark, rich, deep cherry red come out the oven.... Ohh Yummy!

Happy to clarify any details. There needs some expansive detail with regard to working with other MS pill sizes and types. This works with MS Mono, Kapanol, MS Contin and others Ive tried. There are a few tricks and tweaks to getting good results, but as for MS 100's, works every time. I'll get round to banging up some pics. It all helps.

As for AA..(oops on the spelling.....Bad Spell Check.. Bad!) Acetic Anhydride. This is not so hard to get if you know where to look.... Its out there in your industrial areas, knowing where to look requires some research and then its a matter of getting a bleed on it for yourself. It goes for AU$50/1ml syringe on the street down here from those in the know.

As for Codeine -> Morphine, well that's a whole different kettle of fish. Pyridine is a tough nut to crack and making Pyridine HCl ain't a walk in the park. . Just easy to get MS100's (Grey's) and go from there.

Please chime in with any constructive criticism or comic relief. As for petty opinion, you know what they say..... Opinions are like arseholes, y'all got one but we don't really wanna be hearing it! (oops..... Oh the hypocrisy, think I better go snaffle me some of the Cherry Red Cooter and hang my head in diacetyl Shame.....errr no.)

Damn, AA is expensive in Aussie! I thought it'd be cheaper seeing as you guys are way bigger and you have real h over there. Here AA is cheap as chips. I can get an eyedropper bottle fill (about 80 - 100mls) for $50. Or if you're only wanting enough for a pill they'll chuck it in free, usually half a mls worth per pill. 3mls for $15 too. It gets even cheaper the more you buy. If I sent some over I bet I'd make a killing over there. Though I can't imagine there's as many people doing it as over here. A girl I met from Melbourne, who moved here asked me to help her score, I told her I only had double and some pills on me and could she do them herself and she gave me a totally blank look.

Where abouts are you from that you're still doing cooks? And yeah, a nice red one is the shit man. I get em nice and red every time, but every now and then, I'll get something really amazing that seems to be almost 50% stronger then normal. Closer to purple then red. Not like I'm doing anything different either.

Also, chops was taking the piss man. Just pulling your leg.

JonnyM
03-23-2014, 07:32 PM
I GOTTA get to Vancover for various reasons!

You still have to get it at the pharmacy desk (as I haven't seen them ever stick it on shelves), years back I went and bought 5 bottles or so and the pharmacist was very kind and though nothing of it.

Still that caffeine isn't easily removed, so there is that.

FEAR
03-23-2014, 10:35 PM

It still wasn't an introduction post in the Hello And Goodbye section...you just jumped right in with zero foreplay and started fucking us dry.

At least buy us dinner first, man.

NZniceguy
03-24-2014, 07:55 PM
Its funny seeing the ppl doubting this method seen as every junkie here in Nz HAS to do this process to have a shot. Admittedly 99% of them just think it's "magic" and have no idea about the chemistry behind it. I mentioned Morphine base to someone and they just looked at me blankly. Most really have no idea what they are doing. There is this method for the pills and we use another method described here on the forum for the capsules which bases out the morphine in solution and ends up as white morph base before doing the a.a.ing. I'm sure Michael knows what I'm on about.

dug1up
03-26-2014, 01:23 AM
It was a Kiwi that taught me...

That magenta, dark purple is the bomb... I so know what you mean Micheal. That sweet spot. I seem to find it most of the time. 2 grays will put my mate and I on the tilt.

I put this up cause so many get lost in trying to understand the chemistry and they get lost. Your so right about the blank stares, Mr NZ. Using BiCarb to turn MS in Base. Somehow turns into Swahili. I would love the chem guys to really go to town on explaining the ins and outs.

Thanks 40.... Luv the patronage... :-)
Sorry Fearof.... I promise to bring lube.

Michael.
03-26-2014, 04:09 AM
Its funny seeing the ppl doubting this method seen as every junkie here in Nz HAS to do this process to have a shot. Admittedly 99% of them just think it's "magic" and have no idea about the chemistry behind it. I mentioned Morphine base to someone and they just looked at me blankly. Most really have no idea what they are doing. There is this method for the pills and we use another method described here on the forum for the capsules which bases out the morphine in solution and ends up as white morph base before doing the a.a.ing. I'm sure Michael knows what I'm on about.

Yeah a lot of people assume since basically 99.9% of junkies do this reaction daily, they think that maybe all the junkies here must be well versed in chemistry. Honestly, I'm yet to meet more then maybe 15 who actually could spell acetic anhydride. Most just know it as double, turn, water, AA or A. They have no idea how it works and I've even heard of people, when they have no morph, but come across things like oxy, trying to do those up like they would a normal pill. I was trying to explain to this girl that she should just inject the oxy as is. Skip the soda and AA. She seemed to think adding AA was like adding a little bit of a stimulant and making it a speedball or something. Just something you could do to give it a bit of pep. Though luckily she seemed to have the sense not to just inject double on it's own.

I call it the "Kitchen" university. Since most of our drugging is done standing in the kitchen here, congregating around the oven or stove. Most guys I know keep their works in their kitchen too. This is invitably where the knowledge is passed on. When people have a cook going and it's maybe 3 minutes away and they're already feeling better and thus are feeling talkative.

Yeah, I've actually gotten a bit lazy lately. Was just buying pegged out stuff off a mate for quite a while. Though things have been tougher lately so have gone back to the faithful greys. Was nice being able to just toss it in a spoon with water for a while though. Just like an American!

It still wasn't an introduction post in the Hello And Goodbye section...you just jumped right in with zero foreplay and started fucking us dry.

At least buy us dinner first, man.

Ah, welcome to opiophile! I hope you enjoy your stay. Must've missed the introduction thread. It's funny, we actually had another cat with the same name!

Zoops
03-26-2014, 05:50 AM
Hey this is pretty cool, Dug1Up. What is the purpose of the silver spoon. Does the silver help to catalyse the reaction somehow?

And what's the composition of the red/magenta/purple color that indicates "good" H yield? As everyone knows, H is NOT red or purple in color, it's white to off-white/colorless.

So you're definitely getting some by-products in there, from the colors. But I guess it's not that harmful or people'd be all krokodiling out and shit. Why don't they just to the homebake H recipe in Russia like in NZ and get off of all that nasty krok shite?

Oh and acetylated oxycodone would definitely be interesting to try. Because the AA would react with the hydroxyl group and the ketone groups, most likely, on that molecule. But acetylating the 14-hydroxy group on oxycodone might kill activity, who knows? but selectively acetylating the ketone group at the 6-position would definitely afford some bomb-ass dope.

Chipper
03-26-2014, 06:03 AM
In canada you can get codeine otc so I'm sure it happens up der.

whatever happened to Dan Steely, I wonder ? If you know, i'd love to know too.

dug1up
03-28-2014, 06:39 AM
" They have no idea how it works and I've even heard of people, when they have no morph, but come across things like oxy, trying to do those up like they would a normal pill. I was trying to explain to this girl that she should just inject the oxy as is. Skip the soda and AA. She seemed to think adding AA was like adding a little bit of a stimulant and making it a speedball or something. Just something you could do to give it a bit of pep. Though luckily she seemed to have the sense not to just inject double on it's own.".....

I once had and argument with a dude, his thought was that cooking Oxy's should work as the were of the similar make up as MS, "cause otherwise why would they have the same name, i.e MS Contin and Oxy Contin!" As I rolled my eyes and threw my hands into the air, I was heard mumbling something to the effect of " where but for the grace of god....." However I would love to have a shot at doing Oxy's with Black Adam. That sound very appetising. I would like to know if that is worth a spin.

As to the silver spoon and the colour outcomes. I have found after reading somewhere, that the silver has a effect on the cook. I have notice that I get better results with the silver, however I have had fair results using stainless steel. I would welcome a detail explanation to the causes and why silver spoons react. The colour of the result is usually a deep dark purple, dark cherry. The consistency is of the scab is soft not unlike a real scab. When you get the cook time right, what usually results in an even shaped circle with a 5ml gap around the spoon head edge. The colour can range from a pale translucent tan to a burnt black (Noooo!). The colours in the pale end to under cooking. i.e. Oven a to low a temp or not long enough in the oven, as well as not dried correctly. The scab hasn't been dried long enough that some residual water has been trapped prior to AA and being placed in oven. The water will react with the AA, degrading it to the acid. I like to tan up my cooks, by making sure they are heat do to the point that tan/beige spots start to appear. it gives the scab a wooden like colouring. The MS Con 60's turn a golden honeycomb. I would say getting this part right is the most important part of the whole process. The better you get the colour of the scab prior to adding the AA has a direct relationship with the colour of what you get back. The red is part of the reaction. I Have read somewhere that the red occurs when the AA is added in the turning of the Paste after is has been basified in large jungle lab cooks that they add Activated Charcoal as well to to cook before sealing the lid on. Would love someone to explain the chemical reasons and details of what is happening.

"And what's the composition of the red/magenta/purple colour that indicates "good" H yield? As everyone knows, H is NOT red or purple in colour, it's white to off-white/colourless." - The colour of what comes out in preference is a dark red/Purple. Yield I'm not totally sure. If someone could do the math... IT is the sweet spot though. The strength of what washed out during extraction, when adding the vinegar and water at the end. The richer and deeper the purple seems to have the best kick. I have had Dark Yellow/Burnt orange hues as well that have been good too.

"krokodiling out and shit. Why don't they just do the homebake H recipe in Russia like in NZ and get off of all that nasty krok shite? "- Ive seen Youtube on that shite. No way I wish to be doing that shit. OMG WTF!

...NB: Hat needs to be tipped to Chopstix and Micheal for their added dedication to the simplification and expansion of knowledge in the Home Bake (http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?41828-Homebake-questions) Thread. Big ups to ya!

Cheers ;-)