PDA

View Full Version : Going rate for 2mg Xanax

RangerXLT8
06-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Found a good connect who has access to all kinds of Xanax. How much do the 2mg poles go for if I was going to buy say $100 worth...

tasteuvheaven
06-09-2007, 10:38 AM
we pay 50 cents a piece...at the most one dollar a piece for the one milligrams..but if your spending 100 bucks, you might be able to get a deal...depends on the person. the other day we got the blue footballs for uhm... a buck a piece.

Moonrock
06-09-2007, 11:00 AM
i pay what's equivalent to 36 cents per 0.5mg pill

RangerXLT8
06-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Wow those prices are cheap... I will definitely talk to dude about coming down....

aj11
06-09-2007, 12:35 PM
round here, xanax go for .50 a milligram
I think that is about the going rate everywhere. I mean I am out in the fucking sticks and that is what they go for , so I'd think in a real city they'd be pretty cheap

Sitar
06-09-2007, 05:23 PM
In my state, people are regularly ripped off by paying about $4 per 2 milligram bar. Sometimes $5 per bar, but usually less for larger quantities. I think it's pretty ridiculous since they only cost about 25 CENTS at the pharmacy.

But people get charged what they're willing to spend.

chrisinabox
06-11-2007, 12:58 PM
here in texas where i am from xanax bars cost $2-5 a piece, usually 3-4 dollars. its a major rip-off i know. its the main reason i dont do bars that often.

Ganjacake
06-11-2007, 01:22 PM
bars are going for 5-6 dollars apiece in NYC. Rip off

Moonrock
06-11-2007, 02:42 PM
bars are going for 5-6 dollars apiece in NYC. Rip off

what's a bar? a 10 pills strip?

stofcircumstance
06-11-2007, 05:12 PM
what's a bar? a 10 pills strip?

a bar is a single, 2 mg xanax.

jonny-5
06-11-2007, 05:17 PM
back in LA, i would get the 2 mg bars 7 for $20, havent come across any in seattle yet tho.

DarthPerineum
06-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Here in the East Bay ive seen em range from 2-5 a bar. Usually it leans more towards the 5 but i dont find many that often.

gauchoamigo
06-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Firstly, XANAX is far too expensive. If you want 2mg alprazolam, then the brands to go for are Gador's ALPLAX (Argentina, and the best brand in the whole Goddamn world) and from the same country, the generic by DENVER Pharma (Oblong/oval and green). One of the worst is Bago TRANQUINAL, which seems so weak.
As far as 1mg alprazolam goes, then original brand-name Upjohn 90s are OK; but the best is KSALOL, made in Belgrade by Galenika, a truly great manufacturer. Their FLORMIDAL, 15mg midazolam, is about half the price of the Roche brand, DORMICUM, and far better quality. They also make brilliant Rivotril (they can use the Roche brand name because of some sort of licence they have to produce it.)

Now as far as 'On the Streets' goes, here in the UK the highest strength of alprazolam that a doctor can prescribe is 0.5mg. Not even 1mg, a measly half. And branded Xanax is banned, as is Roche Valium. £1.50 for an Upjohn XANAX, the same for a KSALOL. 2mg bars, nearly ALWAYS being the aforementioned ALPLAX, go for £2.50 each or 5 for £10. If you are American and confused, may I suggest you bookmark http://www.xe.com/ucc, the best currency converter on the web. To save you time, 1mg alp is about US$2.50 and 2mg about US$5, 5 bars or tabs for US$20.

By far the most popular benzo here though, is diazepam. Most 'diverted' stuff is what comes from our pharmacies - generics made by Alpharma, APS and Cox. When VALIUM is available, it is snapped up very quickly, especially if it's the best, made in the Karachi or Buenos Aires factories. And talking of VALIUM, I have heard of tablets made in the USA with a 'V' cut out of the middle, but have not been able to trace a source for them. Anybody able to help me with those, or the Rivotril with a 'K' cut-out (why do Roche use a different brand-name in the US than in the rest of the world?), drop me an e-mail or is there a PM facility on this board? I dunno. Haven't been here long enough to find out! I hear that they are the best US-made benzodiazepine drugs.

I have only once, in my longer-than-expected life, come across ONE US-made generic benzo that comes anything close to the quality I expect from a benzo; that is the 1mg BLUE (not purple, like XANAX) alprazolam marked 'G3721' and made by Greenstone. I have had benzos made by Mylan, which were, simply put, fit for nowhere but a toilet bowl, Geneva, and Purepac. However, on the very few occasions I have been able to get hold of the USA-only drug HYDROCODONE, I have had 3 different brands, all 10/325 (Oh, my poor liver...) by Watson, Mallinckrodt and Vintage/Qualitest. I have some of the Mallinckrodt 367s right now for breakthrough pain from my OxyContin, but I have to say that the best was the yellow Qualitest. It's a relatively weak opioid, quite similar to Dihydrocodeine, perhaps a tad stronger, but why spoil a good medicine by packing it with Paracetamol, which causes more liver problems than anything except alcohol, and is the main cause of 'cry for help' teen suicide? I heard someone once say that it's because hydrocodone itself does not have the same analgesic properties as this compound. But why so much? The worst offenders are VICODIN (min.500mg/tab) and Lor-something, which I have seen advertised carrying 750mg of liver-fcuk per 10mg!
Sorry for jabbering on so much, but the alprazolam prices are in there. Just remember that XANAX is the most expensive brand and not the best by a long way - that honour belongs to ALPLAX.
Gaucho, with love and peas. xxx

Consumed.
06-12-2007, 05:11 AM
guys loves his benzos what can i say?

freedomclub
06-12-2007, 06:28 AM
back in LA, i would get the 2 mg bars 7 for $20, havent come across any in seattle yet tho.

You're friends are nice. I always had to pay $5 per. But then again my main supplier's doc's were Xanax and Soma...yikes!!! He would eat handfuls and ride around on a little bmx bike....wait I got a picture....

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m69/fcomputers/PoppaRock.jpg

OxyContinuously
06-12-2007, 09:37 AM
fuck that foreign rip off garbage, where you dont even know to what standards the pill was manufactured. Sorry, i dont put shit in my body made in a shithole with no quality control.

around here brand xanax bars go for 5 a piece and thats fine by me.

RangerXLT8
06-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Firstly, XANAX is far too expensive. If you want 2mg alprazolam, then the brands to go for are Gador's ALPLAX (Argentina, and the best brand in the whole Goddamn world) and from the same country, the generic by DENVER Pharma (Oblong/oval and green). One of the worst is Bago TRANQUINAL, which seems so weak.
As far as 1mg alprazolam goes, then original brand-name Upjohn 90s are OK; but the best is KSALOL, made in Belgrade by Galenika, a truly great manufacturer. Their FLORMIDAL, 15mg midazolam, is about half the price of the Roche brand, DORMICUM, and far better quality. They also make brilliant Rivotril (they can use the Roche brand name because of some sort of licence they have to produce it.)

Now as far as 'On the Streets' goes, here in the UK the highest strength of alprazolam that a doctor can prescribe is 0.5mg. Not even 1mg, a measly half. And branded Xanax is banned, as is Roche Valium. £1.50 for an Upjohn XANAX, the same for a KSALOL. 2mg bars, nearly ALWAYS being the aforementioned ALPLAX, go for £2.50 each or 5 for £10. If you are American and confused, may I suggest you bookmark http://www.xe.com/ucc, the best currency converter on the web. To save you time, 1mg alp is about US$2.50 and 2mg about US$5, 5 bars or tabs for US$20.

By far the most popular benzo here though, is diazepam. Most 'diverted' stuff is what comes from our pharmacies - generics made by Alpharma, APS and Cox. When VALIUM is available, it is snapped up very quickly, especially if it's the best, made in the Karachi or Buenos Aires factories. And talking of VALIUM, I have heard of tablets made in the USA with a 'V' cut out of the middle, but have not been able to trace a source for them. Anybody able to help me with those, or the Rivotril with a 'K' cut-out (why do Roche use a different brand-name in the US than in the rest of the world?), drop me an e-mail or is there a PM facility on this board? I dunno. Haven't been here long enough to find out! I hear that they are the best US-made benzodiazepine drugs.

I have only once, in my longer-than-expected life, come across ONE US-made generic benzo that comes anything close to the quality I expect from a benzo; that is the 1mg BLUE (not purple, like XANAX) alprazolam marked 'G3721' and made by Greenstone. I have had benzos made by Mylan, which were, simply put, fit for nowhere but a toilet bowl, Geneva, and Purepac. However, on the very few occasions I have been able to get hold of the USA-only drug HYDROCODONE, I have had 3 different brands, all 10/325 (Oh, my poor liver...) by Watson, Mallinckrodt and Vintage/Qualitest. I have some of the Mallinckrodt 367s right now for breakthrough pain from my OxyContin, but I have to say that the best was the yellow Qualitest. It's a relatively weak opioid, quite similar to Dihydrocodeine, perhaps a tad stronger, but why spoil a good medicine by packing it with Paracetamol, which causes more liver problems than anything except alcohol, and is the main cause of 'cry for help' teen suicide? I heard someone once say that it's because hydrocodone itself does not have the same analgesic properties as this compound. But why so much? The worst offenders are VICODIN (min.500mg/tab) and Lor-something, which I have seen advertised carrying 750mg of liver-fcuk per 10mg!
Sorry for jabbering on so much, but the alprazolam prices are in there. Just remember that XANAX is the most expensive brand and not the best by a long way - that honour belongs to ALPLAX.
Gaucho, with love and peas. xxx

I got the ones that say G3721 on them and they are good. However the ones pictured below I got for 2 bucks a pop. They are 1mg.
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7628/xanaxwe2.jpg

I got some mylan 357 vics to chew on now though:)

And about the cutouts, Valium have V cutouts and the K are Klonopin Brand name...

is_today_monday
09-18-2007, 06:18 AM
I have a dude that will pay $5/2mg Xanax pill - he usually wants 20, so that's $100 for just under half a bottle. Each bottle of pills only costs me $4.90 (all these prices are in Australian dollars - I'm too slammed to do any conversions for anyone. He'll also swap me a 10ml syringe of 'done (works out to be about 40mg) for another 5 xanny pills.

Not bad considering I can just go back to my doctor and get another few scripts in a couple weeks time. I find 5 xanax pills + daily suboxone + 1 antihistamine pill and I am absolutely shattered.

Though, not exactly a good way to be coping with recent happenings in my life. They'll come crashing sooner or later.

chemiKalz
09-28-2007, 09:49 PM
SWIM was selling gador 1mg red xanax from argentina $5 2peice

asplinteredfawn
10-20-2007, 05:18 PM
Most people will pay 2-3$ for blues and 3-4$ for bars.

turdkenedy
10-20-2007, 07:51 PM
I have a dude that will pay $5/2mg Xanax pill - he usually wants 20, so that's $100 for just under half a bottle. Each bottle of pills only costs me $4.90 (all these prices are in Australian dollars - I'm too slammed to do any conversions for anyone. He'll also swap me a 10ml syringe of 'done (works out to be about 40mg) for another 5 xanny pills.

Not bad considering I can just go back to my doctor and get another few scripts in a couple weeks time. I find 5 xanax pills + daily suboxone + 1 antihistamine pill and I am absolutely shattered.

Though, not exactly a good way to be coping with recent happenings in my life. They'll come crashing sooner or later.
wow dude if i found people to pay those prices for benzos id be rich off my klonopin prescription. i was prescribed klonopin for about 5 years, id sell my monthly script of 30 for 30$ and imo klonopin is alot better than xanax, its stronger mg for mg. australia has a really wierd drug market, the prices are sooo high.

in the long run i had to get off benzos, i had many many horrible blackouts, and 2 overdoses that lead to hospitalization. and like you said they just made my problems worse, not better.

kyuss
10-20-2007, 11:31 PM
I got the ones that say G3721 on them and they are good. However the ones pictured below I got for 2 bucks a pop. They are 1mg.

I got some mylan 357 vics to chew on now though:)

And about the cutouts, Valium have V cutouts and the K are Klonopin Brand name...

My good friends.
Usually 10 for $15.
By the third day harder to feel
and have to bump it up
but I get em whenever I can.
Dangerous to mix with opiates
but that never stopped me.(bad idea tho)

oxydose
10-21-2007, 02:41 AM
XANAX has been $1 a MG here for ages, upon ages.

edit; wow xanax costs a shitload at yall folks locations.
here its
.25mg = 25cents
.5mg = 50 cents
1mg = $1
2 = $2

basically like I said, a buck a milligram, jeez $5-7 for 2mg? Glad they're so much cheaper here, cause sometimes its the only way that I can supplement/balance my money/drugs, and also the crap really helps to ease W/Ds when I'm real low on cash.

2nd edit; btw has anyone ever had the 3-4mg extended release xanax yet? How hard are they to break the time release with?

Dirtyrockstar
10-21-2007, 02:49 AM
i pay $30 for 50 2mg sticks, but ive seen them go for up to $5, $2 for upjohn 1mg

kalma are the best brand. they work fast. rrrrrrrrrrreally fast. *nod*

is_today_monday
10-21-2007, 05:20 AM
You are most definitely right - Australia's drug market is expensive, and weird. People are willing to pay the most ridiculous prices for anything here, including myself when it came to opiates. It's all about supply and demand though. Not all states would be as bad as mine, nor would the towns and cities within them. My city is a large town/small city kind of place, with about 100,000 residents. Even though that's quite large, as far as inland Australian towns go, everyone knows everyone else; it's difficult to go doctor shopping here without getting caught, we've really only got one emergency room here (there is another, but it's at a private hospital, so nobody goes there), and people aren't really in position to say no to the prices offered. It's a matter of pay, or stiff bickies, go without. God and Pawns. If you're not a god, then you have to expect to lose every spare cent you have, possibly along with much bigger things like your house, car, self respect....

Anyway, my apologies for going off topic here.

:)

wow dude if i found people to pay those prices for benzos id be rich off my klonopin prescription. i was prescribed klonopin for about 5 years, id sell my monthly script of 30 for 30$ and imo klonopin is alot better than xanax, its stronger mg for mg. australia has a really wierd drug market, the prices are sooo high.

in the long run i had to get off benzos, i had many many horrible blackouts, and 2 overdoses that lead to hospitalization. and like you said they just made my problems worse, not better.

is_today_monday
10-21-2007, 05:21 AM
i pay $30 for 50 2mg sticks, but ive seen them go for up to $5, $2 for upjohn 1mg

kalma are the best brand. they work fast. rrrrrrrrrrreally fast. *nod*

Mmm, I got Kalmas last time I got my Xanax script filled. They are indeed quite lovely. They do seem to dissolve so much quicker than the brand name.

limitless_euphoria
10-21-2007, 07:45 AM

BTW: I've had those same ones before in the pic... I still think the upjohn blue footballs are the best but it could be all in my head. The only reason the bars would be better is 2x the strength.

$2 for the strongest strength of most benzos is about the going rate.
Perhaps you can get them to throw in a few extra if you buy in bulk or maybe charge $1.50/ea.

10mg valium, 1mg xanax, 2mg k-pin/ativan etc.

Now some guys will try to charge you $5.00 USD for a bar because they're not as common in certain parts. As has been said on this board many a time... if drug prices get to be out of hand, stage a one man boycott! Just being a wise-ass.

Anyhow, thought I would vouche for that which I know to be true in my neck of the woods anyway.

Dirtyrockstar
10-21-2007, 11:53 AM
those pills look like someone smashed up a kalma/upjohn tab and re-molded it into a circle

and they MUST be the same... they look the same

speaking of prices that are off the rails, SWIM (no really its not me this time) is paying $70 for 100mg of moprhine -! eek, i hope things never get that desperate.

is_today_monday
10-21-2007, 06:19 PM
Where I live, $70 is the usual rate for 100mg MS Contin/Kapanol/whatever brand of morphine. Sometimes it goes up to $1mg. $1/mg x 100mg = $100 for one fucking pill. It's insane. Sometimes it'll go up more. I'm lucky, I have good sources so I can get them a bit cheaper, but I have paid that much, often. If there's hardly anything around, whoever does have something hikes the prices right up. The junkies will whinge and bitch about the prices, but when it comes down to looking for a better deal, with no luck and then being sick, or just paying the outrageous price, well, it doesn't take too many guessing to work out the latter usually wins.

P.S - Your Kalmas are blue? What dosage are those ones? I have the 2mg Kalma bars, look exactly like Xanax but seem to dissolve a bit quicker.

those pills look like someone smashed up a kalma/upjohn tab and re-molded it into a circle

and they MUST be the same... they look the same

speaking of prices that are off the rails, SWIM (no really its not me this time) is paying $70 for 100mg of moprhine -! eek, i hope things never get that desperate.

Dirtyrockstar
10-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Kalma 1mg is blue, i usually get the sticks tho either kalma or alprax. the difference where im concerned is about $6 in price. and kalma seems to work faster.

morph ordinarily gets $0.50/mg but theres variation, usually in the other direction (eg. 60mg-$20)

kapanol doesnt seem to shift from $50 a pill. there would be exceptions tho. Grey nurses are a different story. since the heroin drought is still very much in effect over here, most greys now are baked with, this has two side effects. one is that morph dealers will up the price of greys to $60 or $70 or indeed as you say up to $100 in extreme cases if they get wind that your a cook or supplying a cook. the other is that prescribing doctors now give out 2 scripts, a script for 30mg's and 60mg's, to replace a script for greys.

the worst for fluctuation is anamorph. as little as $10 in some instances and as much as $50 in others for ONE 30mg IR tab.

is_today_monday
10-22-2007, 06:27 AM
Australia certainly drew the short straw when it comes to pricing of opioid pharmaceuticals. Where I live, Kaps go for about the same price as Contins; they used to be prescribed more, but given they aren't as filled with wax and shit like the contins (greys) they don't get given out as much these days. The thing is, most people don't bother baking with them. I'm fortunate to live close to Brissie, so if I want some very nice dope, I just get in contact with my hookup there. He scores nice gear from some Romanian dude.

Mmmm.... I need to do a trip to Brisbane in the near future!

As for Xanax, Kalma and Alpraz - do you have a health care/DSP card? If you have a card, you can still get brand name Xanax for rather cheap, but they look down on that and imply you get a generic, since they are doing YOU a favour by giving out cheap meds. I prefer the Kalmas, on account the bottle is plastic. Had a bad experience dropping an Alpraz bottle, with the result of smashed up glass mixed with pills all over my driveway. That was NOT a jolly experience lol.

Speaking of Xanax, I'm a week away from collecting another script from my wonderfully dodgey doctor. I'm not sure whether I will though, because they eat holes in my brain (which is kind of fun, sometimes) and I'll bring back a dirty urine test, which means, no more maintenance for me. They are in high demand though, had someone calling me today asking if I still had any.

Kalma 1mg is blue, i usually get the sticks tho either kalma or alprax. the difference where im concerned is about $6 in price. and kalma seems to work faster.

morph ordinarily gets $0.50/mg but theres variation, usually in the other direction (eg. 60mg-$20)

kapanol doesnt seem to shift from $50 a pill. there would be exceptions tho. Grey nurses are a different story. since the heroin drought is still very much in effect over here, most greys now are baked with, this has two side effects. one is that morph dealers will up the price of greys to $60 or $70 or indeed as you say up to $100 in extreme cases if they get wind that your a cook or supplying a cook. the other is that prescribing doctors now give out 2 scripts, a script for 30mg's and 60mg's, to replace a script for greys.

the worst for fluctuation is anamorph. as little as $10 in some instances and as much as $50 in others for ONE 30mg IR tab.

Dirtyrockstar
10-22-2007, 08:39 AM
i get my next bottle on friday, the waiting game truly blows.

i DO have a HCC but the PBS indicator for xanax is panic disorder, i get mine for insomnia so gotta pay private script price which isn't SOO bad. least im still getting 'em. have got 'em it for $4.90 a coupla times when my regular doc is on holidays and one of his minions fills it out. this guy gives out benzoes like they were lollies, it really is a question of sitting down and asking for what u want. usually xanax fortes and moggies but they dont do shit nemore so im gonna switch over to good old vali's. more in a bottle too :)

is_today_monday
10-23-2007, 01:01 AM
This doctor I go to is the dodgiest fuck around. My real doctor left town, so I went to him spilling this story about how I needed a new script for Xannies, that I was starting to have really bad panic attacks. Truth was, my mate had just died, and I was panicking and stressing and couldn't sleep, so he just rang up and got me an authority script.

I used to have panic disorder when I was younger, so it wasn't too hard to fake. I just needed sleep, and something to de-stress when I had to travel for the funeral (which I wasn't going to).

I can go back late October/early November for another script + repeats, but now the waiting game is on. I ran out of Xanax last night, took the last couple. I hate waiting, especially know that I shouldn't be taking them to begin with.

They are yummy though!

Moggies are alright too, but they don't do shit for me, was a heavy benzo addict before I got onto opiates.

A private script for Xanax (brand) is about $12-something, yeah? There's a $6 difference for Kalmas? It's amazing, isn't it?

i get my next bottle on friday, the waiting game truly blows.

i DO have a HCC but the PBS indicator for xanax is panic disorder, i get mine for insomnia so gotta pay private script price which isn't SOO bad. least im still getting 'em. have got 'em it for $4.90 a coupla times when my regular doc is on holidays and one of his minions fills it out. this guy gives out benzoes like they were lollies, it really is a question of sitting down and asking for what u want. usually xanax fortes and moggies but they dont do shit nemore so im gonna switch over to good old vali's. more in a bottle too :)

TokinDerrick
10-23-2007, 12:37 PM
in the st. louis area, bars go for $4-6, where I lvie now, they're $4 (usually get peaches for $1 a piece though), and where I was living last year they were usually $5-6, but thats probably because I was buying from someone who was just like me and was doing pain pills/benzo's all the time.

but from that same person I was getting 60mg morphine for $10/ and 100mg morphine for $20.

wish I still had that connect now that I'm shooting, save me a lot of money.

I did get a 30mg IR for $10 and shot that, morphine rush is crazy odd, but good. felt like ants were biting inbetween my ring and pinky fingers.

Dirtyrockstar
10-23-2007, 10:02 PM
They are yummy though!

Moggies are alright too, but they don't do shit for me, was a heavy benzo addict before I got onto opiates.

A private script for Xanax (brand) is about $12-something, yeah? There's a $6 difference for Kalmas? It's amazing, isn't it?

xanax yummy? fuck yeah! oh my yes indeed yummy yummy in my empty, soon to be grapefruit juice filled tummy. im gonna try it for myself, if it will extend the life of my bottle which seems to be the consensus view, woohoo! good times!

moggies used to be allright but they dont do shit for me nemore either! thats why im gonna switch the moggies for vali's which never needs authorisation, cant be temaze's they have ZERO staying power, they're nice n all but 20mins later they're gone, and if you dont catch the wave, there wont be another and that blows goats for change.

and unfortunately private script price is a bit higher than that, 50 x2mg sticks of alprax is $30. $35 for kalma sticks at the pharmacy next door to the dr. but if for some reason i need to fill a script in the city it goes up to $40 because im in the city so i must have money to burn. $22 for 50 x1mg kalmas. it truly is amazing. there's less fluctuation in commodoties markets. i was nearly paralysed with gratitude when the doc's toady rang straight through for authority, no explanation needed.

AND he had no further questions except for "are you taking any other medicine?" he was not checking for interactions you understand but just waiting incase he needs to put another bottle on the script! haha! moggies, temtabs, valium and serepax are all $4.90 generic $5-6 brand name never needed authority for anything cept xanax.

also some good news. SWIM picked up a xanax script today!! wooo!! as well as an extra 2 big kaps and 5 oj's. so SWIM is a happy camper atm.

a toast to all the doctors ending self-medicating by giving out tabs like jelly beans!

is_today_monday
10-24-2007, 05:40 AM
You certainly scored well - I had similar luck, leaving my doctor with a Xanny script with a few repeats. It almost got fucked up though, because when he rang to get the authority script, they told him I got the last one filled way too soon (like 4 days after the original script - whoops!). Anyway, they still gave him the go-ahead, and I explained that I got it filled early because I had to go interstate for a funeral (true) and that I didn't know how long I was going to be there for. He just sat there telling me that they are just really paranoid, and do calculations right down to when you took the last pill, etc, because they might be getting sold on the streets or abused.

Can you believe this guy? OF COURSE THEY ARE BEING ABUSED!

Muahahahahha!

I got it filled, got Alpraz because this pharmacy didn't have Kalma, and I couldn't be fucked going to another one. Being a needle fiend, I'm keen to slam them, get more bang for my buck. From general benzo knowledge, they aren't water soluble. I read that you bang yours, so what do you use as a solvent? Alcohol?

We both got lucky! Yay for us! It's just what the doctor....err... I ordered :D

xanax yummy? fuck yeah! oh my yes indeed yummy yummy in my empty, soon to be grapefruit juice filled tummy. im gonna try it for myself, if it will extend the life of my bottle which seems to be the consensus view, woohoo! good times!

moggies used to be allright but they dont do shit for me nemore either! thats why im gonna switch the moggies for vali's which never needs authorisation, cant be temaze's they have ZERO staying power, they're nice n all but 20mins later they're gone, and if you dont catch the wave, there wont be another and that blows goats for change.

and unfortunately private script price is a bit higher than that, 50 x2mg sticks of alprax is $30. $35 for kalma sticks at the pharmacy next door to the dr. but if for some reason i need to fill a script in the city it goes up to $40 because im in the city so i must have money to burn. $22 for 50 x1mg kalmas. it truly is amazing. there's less fluctuation in commodoties markets. i was nearly paralysed with gratitude when the doc's toady rang straight through for authority, no explanation needed.

AND he had no further questions except for "are you taking any other medicine?" he was not checking for interactions you understand but just waiting incase he needs to put another bottle on the script! haha! moggies, temtabs, valium and serepax are all $4.90 generic $5-6 brand name never needed authority for anything cept xanax.

also some good news. SWIM picked up a xanax script today!! wooo!! as well as an extra 2 big kaps and 5 oj's. so SWIM is a happy camper atm.

a toast to all the doctors ending self-medicating by giving out tabs like jelly beans!

defenestrate
10-25-2007, 02:56 PM
i'd like to second gaucho on the argentine alprazolam-i have been impressed-great stuff and no nasty shit in the fillers/binders. i believe the filler/binder was mostly evaporated milk. the hydroxyine i've seen from there was nice as well-sweet-tasting, potent, just good stuff.

someone pays .70+/mg for morphine? holy fuck. i like them at about $5/30mg. that's pretty solid bang for your buck.

nick
10-25-2007, 03:00 PM
Just wanted to say that it's good to see you around Defenestrate.I hope all is well and "well" with you.

Chicago
10-29-2007, 04:41 PM
the pharmacy I pay 6buks for 30bars,w/out any insurance, if I wouls get rid of them I would sellem for 5buks a bar or 3buks each if u buy more then 10. On the street they go 4 4buks 4 a footbal RIP OFF, BUT THATS THE STREETS.

@

HotCoffee
10-31-2007, 11:55 PM
hmm i get the .5s for like forty cents a piece.

xxemoxx
11-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Well, everyone says that $4-$5 a bar is a rip off, most people i know only need a bar or 2 to get off.... and in all 3 states on the west coast I have lived in and dealt with xanax in $4 a bar was for bulk buyers wanting $25 or more and $5 a bar was common selling rate for xanax ususally.......

I never viewed this price as a rip off when I thought about 2 bars was more then enough to get the most recerational users totally smoked.