PDA

View Full Version : Anal ROA for Heroin?

In The Wind
06-05-2007, 10:48 AM
Swim has been enjoying the plugging technique for OC's, her nasl passages are shot and her veins are tired..

She has asked about using the plugging technique with heroin, and I'm passing the question on to you, the experts.

and can someone contrast/compare that ROA with smoking it?

drugsaregood
06-05-2007, 10:53 AM
As far as I know smoking it goes straight to the brain, rather than waiting to get to the brain via the bloodstream. If anything plugging would be comparable to snorting, if not better in reguards to ingestion + bio availability.

I'm no expert though.

nick
06-05-2007, 11:05 AM
smoking goes through the blood stream too.
Smoking is a much faster high,but I suspect plugging lasts longer and is probably more economical.

Panthrax did a thread on plugging-check it out.

OxyContinuously
06-05-2007, 11:35 AM
i would imagine that plugging H would be economical and just as effective as all the other opes...it may not pack as much of a punch as smoking (or it may, honestly I'm not sure) but i'm almost positive it'll be pretty efficient

later

peace
Oxy

Woowoo
06-05-2007, 12:24 PM
If you can snort it, you can plug it.

jonny-5
06-05-2007, 12:29 PM
i smoked heroin for a couple years before i started slamming it, and it seems like you dont get all of the alkaloids or something. the high isnt the same, definitely not as euphoric, and doesnt last long, thats what my assumption is based on. if you stick it in your bum, i would think you would get all of it, and as far as the effects go, im sure it would be much more euphoric and last much longer. never tried it, but i was thinking this morning of sticking some cottons up there. but then i decided to just rinse and slam. and im glad i did.

nick
06-05-2007, 12:40 PM
Smoking wastes dope-compared with shooting and plugging,but it's a good fast hit and after practice quite efficent.

In The Wind
06-06-2007, 12:11 PM
Very good, thanks all..