PDA

View Full Version : Street Price of Subs

Diluted
05-26-2007, 08:12 PM
Ok, let's hear it -- I can hardly find people who want to buy suboxone. Plus, if they do ask - I do not know what to say. The only time I've "traded" suboxone was like 5 of them for 15 xanax, etc, etc. Simple stuff:

So tell me,

How much do people pay, on the streets, for 8/2mg suboxone.

I've heard from $10-$25, so - I'd like to get some input. I think more and more as it becomes more 'mainstream' (admit it, half of your addict friends have never touched it, or know a thing about it).. that it will become more desirable. I've heard rumors that methadone will slowly be replaced by suboxone in the coming decade.

jonny-5
05-26-2007, 08:16 PM
i have no clue. i wish people would sell those around here. i havent run across them on the street but i would be interested to know what they would go for too.

KhaosPerformer
05-26-2007, 08:27 PM
Ok, let's hear it -- I can hardly find people who want to buy suboxone. Plus, if they do ask - I do not know what to say. The only time I've "traded" suboxone was like 5 of them for 15 xanax, etc, etc. Simple stuff:

So tell me,

How much do people pay, on the streets, for 8/2mg suboxone.

I've heard from $10-$25, so - I'd like to get some input. I think more and more as it becomes more 'mainstream' (admit it, half of your addict friends have never touched it, or know a thing about it).. that it will become more desirable. I've heard rumors that methadone will slowly be replaced by suboxone in the coming decade.

You have it pretty close. All I've ever dealt with are the 8's. A good deal is like 10 or 15, but I've both paid and charged as much as 25-30. Ah what wd's will make one pay.
BTW, subs ARE pretty mainstream in my area here in WA. Any junkie who does enough to have wd's knows about boxin.

good luck cashing in!
-K

jonny-5
05-26-2007, 08:53 PM
You have it pretty close. All I've ever dealt with are the 8's. A good deal is like 10 or 15, but I've both paid and charged as much as 25-30. Ah what wd's will make one pay.
BTW, subs ARE pretty mainstream in my area here in WA. Any junkie who does enough to have wd's knows about boxin.

good luck cashing in!
-K

i havent run across any in WA yet but im sure theyre out there. ive only been here for like 8 months
and have only been on a run this last month, so i dont have much experience in the "junky scene" here.

KhaosPerformer
05-26-2007, 09:09 PM
i havent run across any in WA yet but im sure theyre out there. ive only been here for like 8 months
and have only been on a run this last month, so i dont have much experience in the "junky scene" here.

I would like to qualify my statement by saying that it really only stands for sure for the pharm scene, I don't have too much expirence with the H scene. Good luck finding it, it's a god send!!

lovin the emerald city
-K

jonny-5
05-26-2007, 09:24 PM
oh ya i know, its like gold. but ive got some methadone im gonna use for a quick kick this week.

drugsaregood
05-26-2007, 09:26 PM
There's already a bunch of threads pertaining to stuff like this man. It's whatever you want anyways, throw on acouple bucks to what you pay for the script. Generally $3-5 for the 2's...Bahh, aggravating.

MrCream
05-26-2007, 10:20 PM
I get the 8mg ones for 10 bucks flat all day :P I love them when I need somthing to last me a few days or I want to quit a habit real fast.

0,45mm as in 9mm
05-27-2007, 09:00 AM
in finland 8mg subs go for 40€ ~ 130€

roxi*stardust
05-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Subs on the street are pretty scarce here. Someone knows of one person who sells them, they charge $20 for a 8mg Suboxone. I know for a fact that they are getting them for less than 1/2 that so they are making a pretty penny. This person also has 40mg wafers for $25, Roxicodone 30mg for $17.50, OC 40's for $30, and OC 80's for $60. In other words this person is raking mutha fuckers. Last resort type of person, although someone does buy the Subs cause there are no ohter options right now.

vanilla_mlkshake2007
05-28-2007, 02:12 PM
I paid $25 for 1 and I bought 3.The withdrawals will make you do most anything I am sure,SWIM use ta get a script and sell them for $8 a ;piece then throw in an extra 5,just because SWIM had so many extras at the time.

KhaosPerformer
05-28-2007, 02:51 PM
Subs on the street are pretty scarce here. Someone knows of one person who sells them, they charge $20 for a 8mg Suboxone. I know for a fact that they are getting them for less than 1/2 that so they are making a pretty penny. This person also has 40mg wafers for $25, Roxicodone 30mg for $17.50, OC 40's for $30, and OC 80's for $60. In other words this person is raking mutha fuckers. Last resort type of person, although someone does buy the Subs cause there are no ohter options right now.

Wow, roxi
This is really, really, strange! You have quoted, to the letter, the price scale of the shit I used to sell. Exactly. Course, I haven't sold for like at least 8-10 months, and won't be starting ever again. Your right about making bank though. I got 80's at 40, subs at 10, wafers for 7.50 and roxi's at 12.50. Fucking money in those things. The key is if you wanna charge that, you gotta be solid, relaiable as fuck. Can't be a dam flake.

Chillin'
-K

Nate
05-28-2007, 03:29 PM
Have yet to see a sub up here in Canada. I like the prices here, but we lack alot of variety.

i8op8s
05-28-2007, 04:24 PM
a friend of mine was gettin rid of em the 8mgs for $20 a peice or 6 for $100....
This is a little over one year ago.....NYC area

Ganjacake
05-28-2007, 04:32 PM

good luck cashing in!I hope your not making "MORE" money because someone is going through W/D's?
-KI hope your not making "MORE" money because someone is going through W/D's?

Diluted
05-28-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm just curious... because - when I couldn't get to the DR, I was searching the streets for them and couldn't find them -- yet, now that my local junkies know I'm rx'd them - want to get some every once and awhile. I usually just trade them for xanax.. suboxone, I refuse to sell bulk.. I NEED THOSE THINGS... So selling them for cash is out of the question.. I was just curious for my own sake, considering the pills came out to (for me ) $14 a peice after teh DR visit and Pharmacy cost.

CUBErt
05-29-2007, 12:59 AM
$15 per 8mg Sub is standard, and usually somethin like 2 for $20-25 and so on.

If I could get a good price on bars or lots of the orange footballs I'd prolly prefer Xanax over Sub in many circumstances

mikells43
05-29-2007, 11:17 PM
i dont know if ive posted here but here in pa they can go for up to 30 . i kno a guy who sells his suboxone 8mg for 30 a pill. he only takes 2mg per day so he sells the ones he dont take. he has the doc thinking hes taking the full dose but makes money on the rest. and hes a vet so he dont pay for them cause the doc is in the VA hospital. he asked me for some of mine to borrow and i told him i was out fuck him

shadowbox
05-30-2007, 02:49 PM
Here in the northeast the 8mg Subs were $20; now they've moved up to $22.

myfaceitches
05-31-2007, 07:28 PM

good luck cashing in!
-K

Yeah I live like 20 min. north of Seattle, I know what you mean. I find the 8mg subs all over the place here, also several of my friends are prescribed them. But yeah, I usually find them for $10-15 here in Bothell / Lynnwood.