PDA

View Full Version : Is powder/rock heroin ever yellow?

Sgt_Rock
05-25-2007, 12:13 PM
Ive' been doing black tar heroin on and off for years (because thats all there is where I live)
Anyway, I met someone that lives in Pakistan that sends me small qty's of powder/rock heroin but I have a quick question to ask you..
Since Ive never done or even seen powder/rock heroin before and also since I used to shoot the black tar but I quit slamming a few years ago and I snort the powder/rock heroin...How can I tell if its actualy heroin or not?
The first couple times I snorted just 1/2 of a 1/4 gram or so I nodded out and woke up 3-4 hours late;r but the last couple times I just got realy sick to my stomach and felt all jittery (like Id taken 1/2 a bottle of No-Doze)
Is powder/rock heroin ever yellow?
I heard there is a powder steroid that people sell as heroin. Peace

antigonemuse
05-25-2007, 12:23 PM
ive seen some orangeish bunk... it was like vitamins...

most the powder I have seen that was real is a tan to a light off white color... Yellow dont sound right

i woudnt put it in my body man.... more power to you

soulninja
05-25-2007, 02:41 PM
I agree,its usually light brown to tan and ive even seen it almost white before.But never yellow,i'd guess its bunk.Be safe

Shotalotofdopeamus
05-27-2007, 09:54 AM
I have gotten tan to medium brown before but never seen or heard of yellow. I have tested suspect dope before by getting a multi panel , tests for like 8 different drugs, test from Walgreens and dissolving a minute amount of 'dope' in some warm water and dropping it on the part your supposed to piss on. It's going to at least tell you if it is A:)Dope and B:)WTF other drugs are in it but not what the cut is..

soulninja
05-27-2007, 09:57 AM
I have gotten tan to medium brown before but never seen or heard of yellow. I have tested suspect dope before by getting a multi panel , tests for like 8 different drugs, test from Walgreens and dissolving a minute amount of 'dope' in some warm water and dropping it on the part your supposed to piss on. It's going to at least tell you if it is A:)Dope and B:)WTF other drugs are in it but not what the cut is..
Still a very good idea1,I've never thought of doin that.Prob. to anxious to get high!

Shotalotofdopeamus
05-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Still a very good idea1,I've never thought of doin that.Prob. to anxious to get high!

I know what ya mean about not wanting to wait, but if I am grabbing more than a gram I like to 'test' it just to make sure its legit. I wish someone would come out with an @home purity test or something. Those would be worth their wait in dope...:D

limitless_euphoria
05-27-2007, 05:46 PM
When I think of dope I am not inclined to think "yellow" but something else does come to mind. Could it possibly be coke? That would explain the jitters. Back in the day I saw some high-potency amber-colored coke that was in rock form (not crack mind you just compressed) and it was very, very pure. I like the idea of doing the multi-panel test that was suggested in this thread. Be safe, man!

~ Limitless Euphoria

ILLWILLMD
05-30-2007, 05:18 PM
I have seen some bags back in tha day labeled "CRAZY DRIVER" that were light brownish white powder, but when water was added, it turned a bright yellow clear liquid. and it was really good shit.

jonny-5
05-30-2007, 05:22 PM
if u've done tar heroin for years, i would think you would be able to tell if something were heroin or not by doing it yourself. you should know what heroin feels like.

greasy_bear
05-30-2007, 07:49 PM
if u've done tar heroin for years, i would think you would be able to tell if something were heroin or not by doing it yourself. you should know what heroin feels like.
That's the truth.
Who cares what it looks like if it doesn't get you high like smack?
Yellow shit that makes you jittery /= heroin.
Bin Laden must be keepin' all the P for himself.

tui
06-01-2007, 01:56 AM
I've had a lot of yellow heroin. The yellower the better sometimes.

\enjoy,
t

Sgt_Rock
06-01-2007, 08:28 PM

The test from wallgreens...what is it called? What isle? How much does it cost?

Shotalotofdopeamus
06-02-2007, 05:05 PM
The test from wallgreens...what is it called? What isle? How much does it cost?

Around here they are pretty close to the pharmacy pick up window. Top end for them was around 40 I think for the 9 panel multi-use home kits. You can find 5 panel test kits on ebay really cheap if you don't mind waiting for the whole ebay process to sort itself out. Personally if I decide I need to test out some gear Ill just steal the test from Walgreen's because If I have gear I probably don't have money...

ModestMarr
06-05-2007, 11:01 AM
yellow is good from my experience!

nick
06-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Put it on foil and smoke it.The smell and appearance is impossible to miss.

Plus I'd much rather smoke it,than snort it.

Chipper
06-08-2007, 09:48 AM
My dope has been a light tan color lately. Goes yellow in water.

Nice!

Moonrock
06-08-2007, 02:16 PM
How can I tell if its actualy heroin or not?

You should go by the colour, the lighter it is and closer to beige, the better.
Plus when it comes to powder, it is very easy to cut. Rocks are more trust worthy.
Also a major sign is its vinegar like smell, the stronger the smell, the better H you got on your hands.
Happy shooting, smoking or snorting :cool:.

Get your Rocks on - Primal scream.

CrownTheBrown
06-11-2007, 02:05 AM
Thai white doesnt smoke on foil like brown does. I've had white, you need to snort or shoot it. Never had anything yellow tho before - except coke. I have heard of gear with a pink tinge to it, also from thailand/burma (golden triangle area) meant to be AMAZING! But never seen it myself.

So smoking on foil wont tell you - but if it makes you jittery then that would say it all for me. Heroin doesnt make you feel jittery! At least, it doesnt to me! Coke, when you have a heroin habit, however, does!

Taste? Numbness on gums? dissolve in cold water? (Thai white dissolves straight in cold water - saying that though, so does good coke.)

Those testing kits - the urine test ones - I wouldnt think are a very good way to do it, at least not in the way described. Those kits pick up traces of what the drug breaks down to in your body to be excreted as piss. Not the drug itself. In some cases this is OK, but heroin in converted to morphine in the liver very quickly I think. And whether it's further boken down after that I'm not 100% sure.

While I'm here, I have an 'off-subject' question which I couldnt think of anywhere better to ask: (!)

Hypothetically, if I was to have transported a small amount of coke wrapped up VERY well, and kept it somewhere very, very safe (!) but also warm. When removed and opened, if some of it had turned sticky and wet, but some not and I was able to seperate the wet from the still nice and dry lump, how would I go about drying the wet bit?
I have had similar experiences when out at a club years ago, wrap in pocket, sweaty club, coke goes all sticky and melts into the paper wrap.
Those occasions were only ever less than a g and just got rubbed on gums or cooked up or thrown away, depending.
Again, hypothetically, if we were talking about, say an 8th (3.5g), and I would prefer not to freebase or rock it up, how could I dry it?
Let's assume I'd already tried leaving it out on a mirror in a cool, dry place for quite a long time.

Any ideas on this would be hugely appreciated, just to complete my research - of course.

:)

Johnny Two-bags
06-14-2007, 01:17 PM
Ive' been doing black tar heroin on and off for years (because thats all there is where I live)
Anyway, I met someone that lives in Pakistan that sends me small qty's of powder/rock heroin but I have a quick question to ask you..
Since Ive never done or even seen powder/rock heroin before and also since I used to shoot the black tar but I quit slamming a few years ago and I snort the powder/rock heroin...How can I tell if its actualy heroin or not?
The first couple times I snorted just 1/2 of a 1/4 gram or so I nodded out and woke up 3-4 hours late;r but the last couple times I just got realy sick to my stomach and felt all jittery (like Id taken 1/2 a bottle of No-Doze)

If you're in the L.A. area, I'd say it's bunk for sure. I got burnt off Broadway and 6th street. There was that yellow powder in the balloon, but I was jonesing and shot it anyways. Good thing was that it didn't fuck me up, but the bad thing was, well, it didn't fuck me up. Not even a whimper.

Bitch of it was that it tasted right, too. Pinche miates.