PDA

View Full Version : Temazepam

evilfix
05-16-2007, 08:57 PM
i got a bunch of these, 30mg each, but they dont seem to do much to me.

what are these things good for? and how do they compare do the popular benzos such as xanax and kpins?

are these a good potientator for hydros?

Diacetyl
05-16-2007, 09:17 PM
They're pretty weak, takes 100mg to feel anything for me.

evilfix
05-16-2007, 09:24 PM
when you feel it, what do you feel? euphoria? sedated? what?

Chipper
05-16-2007, 10:57 PM
Temazepam feels a bit like a weak Rohypnol. It's a mild sleeper and is low on euphoria. It feels like tiredness to me. For sleeping, they're best taken just before you bed down.

evilfix
05-16-2007, 11:10 PM
well i took 30mg of it along with 40mg hydro, 1mg kpin and some gf juice and im feeling pretty good... and 40mg hydro aint shit compared to my tolerance.

id prolly be nodding like a mother fucker if i wouldnt of taken 400mg of caffeine an hour earlier..

tasteuvheaven
05-16-2007, 11:31 PM
hmm..my mom just got prescribed them instead of xanax...was going to ask about them..uhm, what a dirty dumb bitch for a doc..i called her and told her how bad my mother was doing, and she switched her to something that was weaker? ahh, im having soo much trouble finding her a new doc...this is ridiculous..i thought it was hard to find a doc that prescribed narcotics around here as far as painkillers...

and by the way...i know its a lil off subject..but how do u get power?? i gotta lot of points and no power and then other people got a little bit of points and power...tried finding it on here but can't...can someone answer this for me?? along with what is stronger then xanax for anxiety???

zombiewoof23
05-16-2007, 11:47 PM
hmm..my mom just got prescribed them instead of xanax...was going to ask about them..uhm, what a dirty dumb bitch for a doc..i called her and told her how bad my mother was doing, and she switched her to something that was weaker? ahh, im having soo much trouble finding her a new doc...this is ridiculous..i thought it was hard to find a doc that prescribed narcotics around here as far as painkillers...

and by the way...i know its a lil off subject..but how do u get power?? i gotta lot of points and no power and then other people got a little bit of points and power...tried finding it on here but can't...can someone answer this for me?? along with what is stronger then xanax for anxiety???

Temazepam has a longer half-life than xanax.

20mg's of temazepam should be equivalent to roughly .5mg's of xanax or 10 mg's of valium. Xanax is typically prescribed for use as an anti-anxiety med, and temazepam is typically prescribed to induce sleep, for treatment of insomnia and it surgical anesthesia.

Paregoric Kid
05-17-2007, 02:46 AM
wow just found a couple, so whats a good dose 90mgs?

psychotiKK
05-17-2007, 04:19 AM
Damn PK where have you been? I haven't seen or talked to you in forever.. whats up??

Temazepam is "weak" because you need to take high doses, otherwise it is the opposite of weak. It is a powerful sedative hypnotic with high abuse potential and is one of the only benzodiazepines that lists Euphoria as a common side effect. It is also considered to have the highest abuse potential of all benzodiazepines along with flunitrazepam, nitrazepam, and nimetazepam. Just look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temazepam

drugsaregood
05-17-2007, 04:48 AM
I like them, personally. The best method of ingestion is either snorting or absorbing it under the tounge. It works best that way. Someone once told me it has some weird time release, not sure about the 30mg but the 10s did, had like this chunky texture...

Chemical_Boy
05-17-2007, 07:33 AM
I don't get a whole lot of effect from temazepam either, though I find 30 to 60 mg to be a very effective anti-anxiety treatment.

Other than that, it just helps me sleep.

nick
05-17-2007, 11:01 AM
In the UK they used to come in a fixable form and guys they rocked.

I rate mazzies highly,then again we don't do much xanex or klonopin.

To be honest,if I lived in the U.S. I'd need strong sedatives.

Ganjacake
05-17-2007, 01:12 PM
tamazapam is a sleeping pill! the name brand is restoril.Dr priscribes 15mg's or 30 mg's for sleep. they are a benzo

HeidiW
05-17-2007, 01:15 PM
I got a shitload of them, they are green and white capsules. Restoril, they actually do help with sleep.

OxyContinuously
05-17-2007, 01:45 PM

what's up, tasteuvheaven

power refers to the number of points you are able to give another member, when you give them reputation. Basically, power just starts to add up by itself; I don't think you can do anything to get it, knwo what I mean?

evilfix
05-17-2007, 09:29 PM
yea i know docs give them as sleeping pills, cuz they are the most sedative of all the benzos. but its still a benzo so it should (and does) make the opiate more potent.

however i dont know if it works better compared to a kpin xannie or ativan.

im sure it will make the nod more potent, since its a fucking sleeping pill. im a fucking genius.

HeidiW
05-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Have fun fix!!!!!

OhJoy
05-17-2007, 09:34 PM

Nope, docs don't like to write for benzo's either. :(

tasteuvheaven
05-17-2007, 11:07 PM
what's up, tasteuvheaven

power refers to the number of points you are able to give another member, when you give them reputation. Basically, power just starts to add up by itself; I don't think you can do anything to get it, knwo what I mean?

thnx...just seen someone with like 8 posts and has power..with barely any points...was just curious..just got off work, swim was lookin for percs or oxys all night and couldnt find anything..it really sucks when ya run into exra money..first thought is...make some phone calls..and ya cant find shit...then when ya dont have any money, your fucking phone will ring off the hook for days...with people tellin ya they can get anything ya want..thats life i suppose...

flipside
05-17-2007, 11:16 PM
Nope, docs don't like to write for benzo's either. :(

Tastuh, I'm going to Pm you ( I mean your hubby) 2 places where the docs script benzos like candy for your Mom to check out. they take all insurance and have a sliding scale if no insurance.

Both in Timonium or Towson but only have to go once a month so worth it.

jwalm
05-17-2007, 11:19 PM
I had a bottle of 100 15mg Restoril (Temazepam) awhile ago and I would take 12-14 of the pills and get a really fun/motivational high-mazzies (as referred to above) I would say are my favorite Benzodiazepine

and I have dosed on my fair share of different Benzodiazepines

........ya...... I know- I'm wierd:D

Majortom
05-18-2007, 05:29 AM
yea i know docs give them as sleeping pills, cuz they are the most sedative of all the benzos. but its still a benzo so it should (and does) make the opiate more potent.

however i dont know if it works better compared to a kpin xannie or ativan.

im sure it will make the nod more potent, since its a fucking sleeping pill. im a fucking genius.

İf you take quarter w/h or Oxy whatever yıu are using ;it may have an mild effect klono type effect but not necessarily though..

Inspektahdek
05-18-2007, 10:44 PM
a low dose is a nice potentiator with some opies, like one cap. theyre great for sleeping and feel like weak valium without the anxiolytic (muscle relaxing effects) It takes like 100mg for mild euphoria and are good for come downs from stims

TsarBomba
05-19-2007, 05:54 PM
actually, temazepam is one of the most powerfully acting benzos. it's not potent mg for mg, but it fucks you up nicely.

in europe, australia, and asia it is the most abused benzo. read up on it, it's a craze over there.

Read this:

Studies suggest that temazepam is a particularily euphoric benzodiazepine, and along with other hypnotic benzodiazepines, particularily, flunitrazepam, nitrazepam, and nimetazepam, it is considered to have the highest abuse potential of all benzodiazepines. In the UK, temazepam has superseded diazepam, nitrazepam and flurazepam as the most commonly abused benzodiazepine, in line with the increase in temazepam prescriptions and possibly (until recently) because of the availability of easily injectable forms of temazepam from capsules, 'jellies', 'eggs' (Stark et al. 1987). Benzodiazepines have been injected but at present temazepam is mainly involved. Strang et al. (1994) conducted a questionnaire survey of subjects attending drug clinics in seven British cities. Of 208 subjects returning the questionnaire, 186 had used benzodiazepines and 103 had injected them intravenously. Temazepam was the most commonly used and had been injected from preparations of capsules, tablets and syrup.[1]

Temazepam (whether obtained from capsules, tablets or elixir), is extremely irritating and likely to cause tissue damage. When arm veins become occluded due to local irritation, users may proceed to injecting in the groin, where inadvertent intra-arterial injection has led to amputation. The severity of the addiction which can develop to temazepam is illustrated by the case of a temazepam injector who needed his leg amputated but was later admitted for a second amputation since he had continued injecting into his remaining leg (Parrott 1995). A second subject, following a leg amputation, injected temazepam gel into his eye, resulting in bilateral blindness. [2]

this guy here was shooting temazepam in his eyes:
http://www.benzo.org.uk/images/ashbzab.jpg

read all of the rest here:
http://www.benzo.org.uk/ashbzab.htm

evilfix
05-19-2007, 06:40 PM
actually, temazepam is one of the most powerfully acting benzos.

this guy here was shooting temazepam in his eyes:
http://www.benzo.org.uk/images/ashbzab.jpg

FUCK that had to hurt.

bet he got some good pain meds for that.

evilfix
05-19-2007, 06:41 PM
wow just found a couple, so whats a good dose 90mgs?

whats up man? iv read your stuff at JL. so did you try the 90mg of mazzies out? how did it treat you?

TsarBomba
05-19-2007, 06:52 PM
evilfix,

mazzies are supposed to be to strongest acting benzos. they should be great.

just go here to read about them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temazepam

evilfix
05-19-2007, 07:41 PM
i know, i have read about them. in fact i check wikipedia about every drug before i ever think about consuming it. i looked at the wiki before i started this thread.

i just want to know actual expierences.

and yes i have checked erowid. but there are hardly any reports on mazzies.

HeidiW
05-19-2007, 08:16 PM
Yep, when I took 4 of them the other night to try to get to sleep, I was pissed if gave me more of a euphoric-type of feeling than the put you to sleep feeling I was trying to get.
I don't understand this shit sometimes, I'm telling ya.....

evilfix
05-19-2007, 08:23 PM
what mg were they? 30mg each?

Che!
05-31-2007, 07:24 PM
In the UK they used to come in a fixable form and guys they rocked.

I rate mazzies highly,then again we don't do much xanex or klonopin.

To be honest,if I lived in the U.S. I'd need strong sedatives.

Are you for real? Jellies! Aye they were fixable for about as long as it took to get out of the works then they solidified IV causing major problems and leading to many amputations..hence they were withdrawn in the Gel cap form, so if they are still available in the Gel form anywhere dont bang them!

But they did rock when taken orally though left big big blanks in my memory!:rolleyes:

laudaphun
05-31-2007, 09:57 PM
I get scripted 30mg temazepam. At first I had low expectations but jeeze the first one I ever took really caught me off guard. They are little yellow capsules, filled with powder. They take effect rather quickly, made me forget shit alot. They seem very potent, and quite habit forming, of course it is the only benzo that I've ever been scripted on a regular basis. I used to take a lot of xanax and really like that but its been awhile. The last Dr. I saw seems to think that temazepam is not very desirable "on the street", but damn I rank them very highly. Temmazies definitely leave big blanks in my memory also, even at low doses.

tui
05-31-2007, 10:17 PM
mm

temazepam.

my doc just gave me a script to help me sleep again (post-detox). The dreams were effed up, seriously. I kept waking up and taking more to sleep again.

baaaaaaaadddd hangover from them.

All cobwebby & blurry today...

Prefer valium for w/d's, i'll walk like a drunk, but at least i can still walk, y'know?

t

nick
06-01-2007, 04:54 AM
Are you for real? Jellies! Aye they were fixable for about as long as it took to get out of the works then they solidified IV causing major problems and leading to many amputations..hence they were withdrawn in the Gel cap form, so if they are still available in the Gel form anywhere dont bang them!

But they did rock when taken orally though left big big blanks in my memory!:rolleyes:

Tam and eggs right?

and originally you could shoot them.The manufacturer discovered this and moved to the non abusable gel form.People kept shooting them and THAT lead to deaths and amputations.

Oh and sadly I'm very real.

flipside
06-01-2007, 09:56 AM
No lectures Karen, Just glad you battled your way back and are here with us again! You have been missed!!

Be Gentle with yourself

evilfix
06-01-2007, 10:56 PM
all i can say is this pretty much confirms my posting in the health professional forum..

myfaceitches
06-06-2007, 06:05 AM
I've been prescribed 20 30mg pills a month now for about a year and a half, and it is my FAVORITE benzo, hands down...BUT to get the best effect (from any benzo) take them on a growling-empty stomach...Take three on an empty stomach and tell me you don't get faded. Matter of fact, I'm about to take 2 right now, and see where I wind up on here in 2 hours...But man, I've taken like 9 of these things at a time...that is equal to 6.75mgs of kpin or xanax...not too smart of an idea. Complete 100% blackouts occur.

hydrocronik
12-17-2007, 09:41 AM
i LOVE RESTORIL(temazepam)!

IVE TAKEN 5 OF THE 2MG. XANAX, AND NOTHING HAPPENED....

I COULDNT REMEMBR WHAT THE FUCK I DID THE NEXT DAY, BUT

I DIDNT GET HIGH FROM THEM.....

I THINK THE BEST HIGH IVE HAD WUZ FROM SATURDAY WHEN I TOOK

4 7.5 MG. VICODIN
2 15MG RESTORILS(temazepam)
AND 4 SOMAS !!!!!!

OMG!.......BEST FEELING EVER!!!!

BUT I WOULD DEFINATELY RECCOMEND RESTORIL 2 ANY1!!!!!....IT MAKES ME REALLY REALLY CHILL....

starglazer33
12-17-2007, 10:52 AM
i agree with nick and drugs are good my g-ma gets em they were the pull apart caps and swim just adds water and ran em' man they rocked swim who also ate a lot of em too. they work like a weak valium but when ya take a good handful the effects are i think or for me anyway a little better than valium not much though.:)

irish
12-17-2007, 02:11 PM
I had the 30mg caps. When you took them apart there was like a little barrel shaped pill inside. I shot them twice and could not stay awake. I was high for about 30mins and then crashed hard.