PDA

View Full Version : Soma

JahRed24
05-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Does anyone know how much soma (350mg Carisoprodol) that I can take? like how many should i eat to get a good soma buzz? also whats the maximum daily dosage of the drug, i couldn't find anything on google on these questions. thanks, irie eyed :cool:

youwonhundred
05-06-2007, 01:05 PM
For obvious reasons, I am hesitant to answer this post, but according to some quick googling, the LD 50 of carisoprodol is 2340 mg. That said, I have personally taken 3000+ mg's before, and I didn't die, so I guess I'm in the other 50%. Simplest answer, start with 1 or 2, see how that treats you, and if it doesn't take you where you want to be, take more, but scale up slowly. If two doesn't get it, try three.. If three doesn't get it, try four... If that doesn't do it for you, try better drugs. All soma ever did for me was made me feel kind of drunk. Sometimes that shit will creep up on ya though, so be CAREFUL. You may be an idiot sometimes, but I still wouldn't want you to die.

nick
05-06-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm just another dumb old timer,but..

TAKE CARE.

Somanax
05-06-2007, 01:26 PM
For obvious reasons, I am hesitant to answer this post, but according to some quick googling, the LD 50 of carisoprodol is 2340 mg. That said, I have personally taken 3000+ mg's before, and I didn't die, so I guess I'm in the other 50%. Simplest answer, start with 1 or 2, see how that treats you, and if it doesn't take you where you want to be, take more, but scale up slowly. If two doesn't get it, try three.. If three doesn't get it, try four... If that doesn't do it for you, try better drugs. All soma ever did for me was made me feel kind of drunk. Sometimes that shit will creep up on ya though, so be CAREFUL. You may be an idiot sometimes, but I still wouldn't want you to die.

thanks u-100 was going to answer him but still feel too stupid to help myself much less any one else

JahRed24
05-06-2007, 02:05 PM
All i really wanted to know is the "toxic" dose, like what mg does it start to become dangerous, and is it even worth taking big doses or small doses...im guessing the LD50 means that it becomes toxic

OC40
05-06-2007, 05:24 PM
All i really wanted to know is the "toxic" dose, like what mg does it start to become dangerous, and is it even worth taking big doses or small doses...im guessing the LD50 means that it becomes toxic

LD50 - Lethal Dose for 50% of the population.

JahRed24
05-06-2007, 05:26 PM
so whats the maximum dosage i can take in a 24 hr period of soma? i cant find it anywhere... thx

Brony
05-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Does anyone know how much soma (350mg Carisoprodol) that I can take? like how many should i eat to get a good soma buzz? also whats the maximum daily dosage of the drug, i couldn't find anything on google on these questions. thanks, irie eyed :cool:

Come on man, I'm not trying to be a dick, but you just ask one question after another.

And don't even tell me google didn't tell you ANYTHING!

But to be a nice guy and answer your question, start with one or two.

Or you could check HERE (http://forum.opiophile.org/%5Burl=http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/carisop_ids.htm%5DHERE%5B/URL%5D). I found that with GOOGLE.

youwonhundred
05-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Come on man, I'm not trying to be a dick, but you just ask one question after another.

And don't even tell me google didn't tell you ANYTHING!

But to be a nice guy and answer your question, start with one or two.

Or you could check HERE (http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/carisop_ids.htm). I found that with GOOGLE.

And that, brony, is the reason I was hesitant to even answer the question. I was trying to be helpful (god knows why) and he responds to a fairly informative answer with idiocy. I won't be wasting my time again. If its too damn hard for him to google for his own answer, I certainly cannot be arsed to do it anymore, since obviously my answer was not good enough.

JahRed24
05-06-2007, 10:07 PM
u guys need to fuckin chill out, i was just asking a simply question its life if i ask anything on this site you guys go crazy fool on me. what's ur beef with me?:confused:

youwonhundred
05-06-2007, 10:13 PM
u guys need to fuckin chill out, i was just asking a simply question its life if i ask anything on this site you guys go crazy fool on me. what's ur beef with me?:confused:

Just a low tolerance for idiots

insaneike
05-06-2007, 11:43 PM
Word to that u100!!!

That LD50 seems pretty low that you listed above man... I have taken 2450mg(7 somas) many a times, so has a couple peoples I know and lived...

and to the thread starter, good lord dude...

just don't take over 7 and there...
if you need a starting dose 2-3 is the avg starter point for a nice chill buzz(take 4hours after some oxy).
and I wouldn't go over 4 of em if you're on your opis.

Just take one here n there as need and don't be a retard(HAH!) with them with your opiates and see how many YOU need... simple as that, just take 1-2 to start with 1-2 percs and redose every 30-45min as necessary or later in the day. fuck i done forgot what he was asking...
just use your fucking brain and theres no need for you to know the LD50... just take enough to buzz one(and not all at once) and gage the effects accordingly:p

ok im blisted on blow n soma right now and done forgot what im getting at... but just use common sense and all will be well.

JahRed24
05-07-2007, 09:14 AM
thanks ike, see i was just asking like "what do u guys like to take when it comes to soma" i know i can google stuff but i wanted to know like how you guys use them and how many you usually take. thats all

Chemical_Boy
05-07-2007, 11:13 AM
so whats the maximum dosage i can take in a 24 hr period of soma? i cant find it anywhere... thx

Call your doctor and ask him.

You get tons of answers to your questions when you ask them here, but you just ignore the answers and keep on asking the same question. So far you have been told how much clinical studies have shown to be toxic (the ld50) and several peoples experiences on how many to take.\

Yet you still are asking how many to take!!!

If you want the official information, call the fucking pharmacist!!!!

You said
"All i really wanted to know is the "toxic" dose, like what mg does it start to become dangerous, and is it even worth taking big doses or small doses...im guessing the LD50 means that it becomes toxic"

That question was answered. . .Thanks Brony

You said
"so whats the maximum dosage i can take in a 24 hr period of soma? i cant find it anywhere... thx"
See the above question since that is all you "really wanted to know" or CALL YOUR DAMN PHARMACIST!!

You asked
"u guys need to fuckin chill out, i was just asking a simply question its life if i ask anything on this site you guys go crazy fool on me. what's ur beef with me?:confused:"

I got no problem with you dude, but 65,000,000,000,000.364 questions about common sense or silly stuff gets kind of old, especially when people answer the questions and you keep asking the same thing.

And asking. . .AND ASKING. . . ASKING. . .sking. . .sking...ing..ng..g.

Seriously dude, if you can't find this basic information on Google (which I find hard to believe), try fucking YAHOO!

Or better yet try ask.com- it is even set up at answer questions rather than strings.

You would fucking love ask.com, bro!!

insaneike
05-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Call your doctor and ask him..

Seriously dude, if you can't find this basic information on Google (which I find hard to believe), try fucking YAHOO!

Or better yet try ask.com- it is even set up at answer questions rather than strings.

You would fucking love ask.com, bro!!

the search here at opiophile is also bad ass :D

yeah couldnt resist hehe, but it's true!

this kid needs to take peoples advice... and their are sooo many reports on this drug, personal exp. reports that I found on google in mere seconds! Want us to dig up google links that you 'couldn't find'?

Meh, he's got all the info he could ever need on the subject now... if he still can't figure it out...:rolleyes:

evilfix
05-07-2007, 02:13 PM
to tell you the truth Jah i dont like taking somas w my opis. they make the nod MUCH more potent. like nodding off in the middle of a convo. or in my case, while your ringing someone up at the register. lol!!

JahRed24
05-07-2007, 04:36 PM
righteous, thats the kinda answers im looking for, your guy's real life experiences with them and how many not to take ya know.. like if someone asks me how many vicodins they should take? i would automatically say dont take over 4,000mgs APAP in a 24 hr period.

i've been stoned for 3 days so dont get so crazy

Badly Drawn Girl
05-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Soma's will make you super sleepy until you get used to them.

Brony
05-07-2007, 05:27 PM

So it is crystal clear, I do not have a "beef" with you as a human being.

What I get frustrated with is that you seem not be happy with the answers you're getting. I always try to give the most concise and informative information possible. Yet it sometimes seems that you are intentionally asking questions just to add to your post count or just to post for the hell of it.

I think that it doesn't help that a lot of the questions you ask have been covered before, and while our site's search engine is far from perfect, almost any question can be answered by looking through old threads and their corresponding posts. Don't expect to find your answer in the first thread you look at, after all it is called a "search".

I'm not trying to discourage you from posting, but perhaps before you make a new thread, you could take 10 minutes and look to see if you question has been discussed before.

I get frustrated because for all the drugs you talk about doing and getting so fucked up and whatnot, you don't seem to have the knowledge that comes with the territory. That being said, some people just like to take lots of drugs and they don't know much about what their taking, but you don't seem to be one of those people.

I guess what I'm saying Jah is that we want you to be part of our community, but only if you do your part, and be yourself (no one cares how many drugs you actually do, or don't do--all we care about is that you're honest).

JahRed24
05-08-2007, 10:42 AM
I dont brag about doing a bunch of drugs...wtf are u talkin about?

Ganjacake
05-08-2007, 10:59 AM
I take soma all the time. I take like 7 at a time to catch a good "woozy" high. dont drive first night!!

Brony
05-08-2007, 11:50 AM
I dont brag about doing a bunch of drugs...wtf are u talkin about?

man, you can't see the forest for the trees.

I don't really have much more to say.

TappyTibbons
05-08-2007, 12:05 PM
man, you can't see the forest for the trees.

I don't really have much more to say.

Damn brony, thats a classic.... you are going to get the first points I've ever given, haha. I've been itchin to try these suckers out (not the only reason im itchy heheheheh)

And to jah.... dude.... www.erowid.com it is the drug users total guide. I mean, thousands of first hand accounts documenting hundreds of chemicals, the settings they were taken in, and in most cases the narrator states their age/gender/weight and other things that might have to do with the effect of said chemical.
I am new here so I am no one to hand out advice, but it seems to me that people around these parts don't like to be asked a bunch of questions one can easily find the answers for, on his/her own.

Brony
05-08-2007, 12:27 PM
Damn brony, thats a classic.... you are going to get the first points I've ever given, haha. I've been itchin to try these suckers out (not the only reason im itchy heheheheh)

And to jah.... dude.... www.erowid.com (http://www.erowid.com) it is the drug users total guide. I mean, thousands of first hand accounts documenting hundreds of chemicals, the settings they were taken in, and in most cases the narrator states their age/gender/weight and other things that might have to do with the effect of said chemical.
I am new here so I am no one to hand out advice, but it seems to me that people around these parts don't like to be asked a bunch of questions one can easily find the answers for, on his/her own.

thanks for the points, Tappy.

And you're right, we don't like being asked questions when the answer is easily obtained.

I haven't used the phrase in a while, but "UTFSE" was a common reply to many simple questions. UTFSE= Use The Fucking Search Engine, to those who don't know.

I like to help people out, but only to a point.

HeidiW
05-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Jah, soma metabolizes itself into meboprobomate/Miltown, a very potent almost barbituate/benzodiazapate after it is broken down in your liver. It is very addictive, like a Valium/Xanax. Just be safe Jah.

Just to let you know, I'm really sorry for being a smart-assed bitch to you on so much. I'm really going to make an effort to be more helpful to every on here, can we be make amends?

JahRed24
05-08-2007, 10:36 PM
yeah im cool with u... I can't believe that weird looking person taking pics of itself keep blabbing nonsense to me... OH AND TO to "brony" dude i don't care what u have to say anymore, dont even read my post ever again see if i care...you just bring negativity everywhere you go so bring it elsewhere..

poonwhalla
05-08-2007, 10:47 PM
wow I thought bron has been answering your questions in a well informed positive manor from what I remembered. Shit I have bitten my toung a few times since there are no stuped questions but just stupid people (unless the question is asked 50 times)

OpiBli$$1988
05-08-2007, 10:57 PM
Jah just think of him as a teacher trying to guide you to a path of enlightenment. he was makin a point to you mang.

like its been said before tho, erowid.com will answer ur question and 99% of ur future questions if u look into it.

JahBless

JahRed24
05-09-2007, 12:22 AM
dude i knew bout erowid.org before you even tried a drug.:cool: lol, just dont reply to my post if you don't wanna read it i mean shit its not that hard.

OpiBli$$1988
05-09-2007, 12:36 AM
dude i knew bout erowid.org before you even tried a drug.:cool: lol, just dont reply to my post if you don't wanna read it i mean shit its not that hard.

lol then try using it instead of going on a question marathon. someone ur age should have a little common sense by now, common..

Hammilton
05-09-2007, 12:47 AM
Jah, why should anyone here take you seriously? I honestly have to wonder how old you are, because the way you react to well-intended criticism and the intelligence level of the sorts of questions and comments you make you sound so immature and well, stupid.

I mean, if you're 13 or 14 years old, you really belong on a different website, but at least then you would be reacting and acting appropriately for your age.

The Opiophile is really intended for those with a degree of knowledge that you simply don't have. This isn't the place for asking questions like "will taking aleve along with my opiate of choice make the high better" or "can you make LSD out of Foster's Beer and Banana Peels?" (Okay, that one hasn't happened- yet). You seem to be the level of drug user that takes whatever drug rumor you happened to hear that day and post it on here looking for an answer.

You don't have the requisite knowledge to answer these sorts of questions yourself, apparently, and that isn't a bad thing- you have to start somewhere- but these aren't the sorts of things that belong at this forum.

Another thing that doesn't belong on this forum are posts like the one you started the thread off with. The Opiophile *isn't* a vast repository of trip reports. I'm pretty sure there's another place that has "vaults" with that information- and you can go there to find it.

What is the Opiophile for? I think that's a question a lot of members are asking themselves right now. I know I am, and it's a lot easier to conceive the answer to that question in terms of what doesn't really belong here. Obvious things that belong in the pharmaceutical sub-forum are: questions about relative euphoria of BLANK pharmaceutical opioid, the bioavailability of BLANK pharmaceutical, YOUR experience with BLANK pharmaceutical, best way to use BLANK pharmaceutical opioid.

Soma questions, really, don't even belong in this sub-forum.

The Opiophile is a great place to learn the answers to the sorts of questions you're asking, but 99% of the time, the answer isn't best learned by you creating a thread to ask the question in. If you're ever going to learn you have to go out and look for the answers yourself. Maybe you can't find the exact answer- but with enough searching, I'm sure you'll be able to synthesize what you have found to come up with an answer. And hey, not every question has been answered. I wasn't able to find hardly any information about non-isoquinoline & non- non-isoquinoline-classic-opioids [ie: fentanyl's, demerol's] opioid families, like Opioid tryptamines, Carbamates and PEA's or the Psychedelic-Isoquinolines, like possibly HHA.

But the great members here, with their varied backgrounds and vast knowledge-banks, were not only able to answer such difficult questions as those- they didn't just find me potential chemicals or families, they had information on research studies past and current, and much more.

These guys aren't lightweights. They provide an excellent resource to anyone with an opioid-related question, and rarely are they wrong. You shouldn't be upset when the more respected members are complaining about something you posted. You asked how much Soma should you take without having to worry about toxicity, and you were given the answer. But then you asked it again and and again (either you didn't get the answers you wanted, or you didn't get the response you wanted), and respected members of this website told you not to.

As a member who doesn't donate, or contribute in another way, I think you really ought to reconsider how you responded to long-time members. I mean, assuming you want to remain a member, this isn't the way to gain respect. It's a really good way to get banned, though.

And....
You've only been a member since January, and you've managed to nearly catch up to me in post count, but haven't gotten close to the points. There's a reason.

Opiyum
05-09-2007, 05:25 AM
All you do is ask about drugs that you probably dont eve have just to make it look like you do.
Trust me no one is getting upset or freaking out because of what you post. So stop telling people to chill out. Your just a little kid who wants to look cool and just wants attention. You are one of many people that are ruining this site.
Go the FUCK home. In other words. Leave this site forever. You are worthless and serve no usefull purpose here.

I am trying to discourage you from posting ever again. It would be best for everyone involved with this site. Fuck the nice shit. You are way past deserving treatment like that.

poonwhalla
05-09-2007, 08:50 AM
But the great members here, with their varied backgrounds and vast knowledge-banks, were not only able to answer such difficult questions as those- they didn't just find me potential chemicals or families, they had information on research studies past and current, and much more.

These guys aren't lightweights. They provide an excellent resource to anyone with an opioid-related question, and rarely are they wrong. You shouldn't be upset when the more respected members are complaining about something you posted. You asked how much Soma should you take without having to worry about toxicity, and you were given the answer. But then you asked it again and and again (either you didn't get the answers you wanted, or you didn't get the response you wanted), and respected members of this website told you not to.

As a member who doesn't donate, or contribute in another way, I think you really ought to reconsider how you responded to long-time members. I mean, assuming you want to remain a member, this isn't the way to gain respect. It's a really good way to get banned, though.

And....
You've only been a member since January, and you've managed to nearly catch up to me in post count, but haven't gotten close to the points. There's a reason.

shit I have been here since 4/05 and have less posts the this kid. I'll admit also that I didn't know much about what the drugs I was doing were doing to me(other then getting me high) and have gotten that information here without starting threads. Some of the info helped me when my friend OD'ed. I would have got with the myths that you hear on the street. I know I can be a bit of a wise ass too, but that will never change. Maybe we should have a Jahnomo poll!!

candyshop
05-09-2007, 09:02 AM
yeah im cool with u... I can't believe that weird looking person taking pics of itself keep blabbing nonsense to me... OH AND TO to "brony" dude i don't care what u have to say anymore, dont even read my post ever again see if i care...you just bring negativity everywhere you go so bring it elsewhere..

in the more than a year that i have been here i have never seen brony be anything but helpful and encouraging nor have i witnessed him babbling nonsense,
he is one of the most consistently gentle and nice members here-
that is simply a totally incorrect characterization

Hammilton
05-09-2007, 09:18 AM
jah opionomo is a good idea, imho. well, maybe that "h" isn't so accurate ;)

and jah- if you want to say that someone is 'cool' in your opinion, it would be "you're cool with me"- instead of "yeah, i'm cool with you" which is you telling someone how they feel.

"that weird looking person taking pics of itself"? I can't even make sense of this sentence. I mean, i understand the words, but... huh?

JahRed24
05-09-2007, 09:22 AM
hamm do u really think im 13 or 14? com'on what 13 or 14 year old kid uses opiate narcotics for recreational purposes? get real

candyshop
05-09-2007, 09:49 AM
hamm do u really think im 13 or 14? com'on what 13 or 14 year old kid uses opiate narcotics for recreational purposes? get real

ummm ...plenty of them do -i promise you there are longtime members here that were using at that age

Hammilton
05-09-2007, 10:13 AM
definitely, candyshop. I wasn't one of them, but I definitely know plenty.

and I still don't think you're older than 18, my money's still on 14, though.

why don't you apologise for your idiotic comments? It's like you're trying for "opionomo" status.

JahRed24
05-09-2007, 11:15 AM
but i am not 14, im older then 18 also.

vanilla_mlkshake2007
05-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Ok I take Soma all the time I am prescibed 4 a day but prefer to use it recreationally on occasion.On one certain day some bitch that I trusted sold me somas as percs and cuz I trusted her I didn't check the #'s ,plus there were a few real percs in the bunch.
Anyways I took 6 Soma's after not doing them for a while (I only have 40 % of my liver left due to Hep B and C and Chirosis).
Well 15 minutes later my husband came home and said I was staring at the moniter drooling and had my hand under the mousepad looking to try and use the mouse.
They creep up on you quick aqnd I take 3-4 now and then for a good buzz but tolerence builds quick,so I quit every once in a while and then 1-2 will give me a good buzz. ?Hope this helps!

Euphoricgirl
05-09-2007, 11:48 AM
I'm sorry but someone who is hiding their age with the I'm not 14 but older than 18 can you guess game??? is without a doubt to young to be doing drugs. I personally never usually have a mean thing to say about anyone but if you realistically sit back and read your comments, especially to Bron you will see that all they were trying to do is help you out and let you know that you are upsetting quite a few people on this board. If it were me, jesus I think I would take it as a hint and sit back and shut up for a while and just read. I am in no way telling you I think your an asshole I am just stating facts that seem to be quite obvious here and for some reason are not settling in that left part of your brain.

The word Stop, Look and Listen come to mind here.

youwonhundred
05-09-2007, 11:56 AM

I was a recreational narcotics abuser at that age.

but i am not 14, im older then 18 also.

If you graduated from high school (I don't know that for sure, but MOST people over 18 did) you should know how to use "than" and "then" correctly.

Chemical_Boy
05-09-2007, 12:08 PM

If you know about erowid and have since we were all preschoolers and such,

Than why the fuck do you ask all of these stupid. . . .No wait, not stupid, but REPETITIVE questions?

Seriously, can you answer this one question?????

Why, when someone gives you the answer to a question, do you keep asking the same question over and over and over and over and over?

JahRed-Quick question...never had roxi's before, but i got some 30mg IR oxycodones (Roxis) are these things good to snort?

Ike-The Amide brand, A215 stamped ones are like made to snort it seems lol.

the ethex are sniffable just fine, but i prefer to eat those.

later

Opiguru-yea dude you can snort them they seem pretty smooth too... damn i wish i had a few of those right about now...

tasteuvheaven-I have heard from someone else who constantly has them that he snorts them.

Opyum-They are great to snort. Just like doing an OC 40 in my opinion only with a difference in milligrams.

Jahred in a DIFFERENT thread- I have the light blue roxi 30mg tablets. Imprint: M (with a box going around it) and a 30 with a line going under it the length of the pill... are these good ones to snort?

Jahred in that SAME Different thread-just seeing what u guys did with em, i know u can snort them

This is just an example of what is annoying about your posts and endless questions. The example above is the same question being asked AND answered many times in two separate threads.

This is one example of many- I only went back two days for this stuff.

Oh yeah, sorry for getting into this pissing match everybody. It's just this stuff is starting to drive me up the wall too and I am cranky today.

Chemical_Boy out.

TappyTibbons
05-09-2007, 12:28 PM

You shouldn't post things that you are uncertain of. You very well could have been using erowid before I've ever taken a drug.... but my bet is you haven't. I'm almost 22 now.. was using recreationaly (not habitually) at 13.. and have been using erowid ever since. whats that.... see today is tuesday .. and 7-14 = 7 soo.... thats um almost 9 years. It doesn't even matter "who was using so and so site before whomever" we are speaking about who uses the site properly and for its correct function, so you don't have to ask a bunch of questions that have been asked here and answered their a bagillion times. Really, you seem like a nice guy. No one is a piece of shit imho. I have never even ragged on you until now.... my post was simply ushering you to a site (that I didn't know you were aware of) that might keeping you from catching as much shit as you on this forum. But by all means... put that mitt on... and catch away

"always changing never stay the same person, come back in later days, talk to me when you certain" - Atmosphere

OpiGuRu729
05-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Just a low tolerance for idiots

WORD

roxi*stardust
05-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Dude enough alread!!!!!!!!!! Everyone answers your questions, even when you have 3-5 different threads asking the same damn question. Brony is right on, you are never happy with the answers given to you. WTF do you want dude? Then when someone trys to tell you about yourself, you get defensive and act like an ass, calling people names and shit. This shit has to end, you ask a question, you get an answer-that's that. STOP ALREADY, any duplicate posts/ theads are going to be deleted, sorta like the 4 different threads on Saline Nasal Spray. Act like an adult.

roxi*stardust
05-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Oh and this is a joke right? Brony brings negativity everywhere, WTF. You are totally off base here and need start being a little more thankful for the answers you do get. Because I'm pretty sure the concensus here is that your questions are getting to the point where no one wants to answer them anymore.

Hammilton
05-09-2007, 02:07 PM
no, Chemical_Boy- you're right. I posted in that thread about the inconsistancy of what he says.

Kinda makes me wonder if he also goes by the name Pharaoh or Sphinx or something like that. that makes me laugh...

insaneike
05-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Roxi my main girl, put an end to this NOW! Any info he needs is there, he knows where to go and get his help if not done been answered throughly.

I think we all can agree on one thing here... :rolleyes:

'nuff of it kid! I say kid cause what i have seen from you over the past every post you made. So dont take it as an insult jah.

GOOD DAY SIR :D

OpiGuRu729
05-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Ive been in a soma coma before you take so many so many soma's till your snoring on the living room floor.... i dont reccomend it...

Brony
05-09-2007, 03:35 PM
All you do is ask about drugs that you probably dont eve have just to make it look like you do.
Trust me no one is getting upset or freaking out because of what you post. So stop telling people to chill out. Your just a little kid who wants to look cool and just wants attention. You are one of many people that are ruining this site.
Go the FUCK home. In other words. Leave this site forever. You are worthless and serve no usefull purpose here.

I am trying to discourage you from posting ever again. It would be best for everyone involved with this site. Fuck the nice shit. You are way past deserving treatment like that.

^^^what I wanted to say...but didn't.

I was a 14 year old opiate user (not chronic use at that age, but well on my way)

The word Stop, Look and Listen come to mind here.

Being that I'm a railroad brakeman, that can't be any more appropriate.

Thanks to everyone that has come to my defense. I was a little surprised to find that I brought negativity everywhere, I'm glad that I know now. I'll kindly stop posting immediately.:rolleyes: Yeah fucking right!

Jah, if you haven't got the hint, people are fed up with your antics. Figure out if you want to stay or go.

'Cause I sure as hell aren't going anywhere.:D

Euphoricgirl
05-09-2007, 04:54 PM
If all this doesn't get him to leave than I don't know what will.

Brony
05-09-2007, 05:13 PM

yeah really.

It's sad that people can't just take a hint. It seems like there's a few people that for some unknown reason feel a need to be someone they aren't.

I can't remember who said it, but someone called Jah a troll. It wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't the only website he was stirring up shit on.

Euphoricgirl
05-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Well there you have it! I don't think anymore need be said.

flipside
05-09-2007, 06:06 PM

How about we as a community quit answering his repetive questions. Mabey if no one responds he'll get the message??:rolleyes: One can always hope.

Anything else that I could add has already been covered by the rest of the community.

And Brauny YOU certainly are NOT going anywhere. I'd hunt you down and drag you back:D

OpiBli$$1988
05-09-2007, 06:16 PM
wow i cant belive thats jahred..i was expecting someone with dred locks in a tye dye shirt or something..this cant be the imfamous irie eyed jedi can it? LOL

actully when i first saw his myspace i was thinking the fat dancing kid was him

Brony
05-09-2007, 07:02 PM
And Brauny YOU certainly are NOT going anywhere. I'd hunt you down and drag you back:D

I'll gladly be dragged anywhere you want.:D

Although Irishtart has dibs on me first.:D

flipside
05-09-2007, 07:03 PM
I'll gladly be dragged anywhere you want.:D

Although Irishtart has dibs on me first.:D

We could share:D

Brony
05-09-2007, 07:05 PM
We could share:D

Even better!

I was always taught to share.:D

dirtdog
05-09-2007, 07:07 PM
first time I took em. I took two and nodded out
Last time I took em (3 years later) I took 9 and almost opened the car door while my friend was driving on the freeway.
Everyones different
Take 2 and ask me in the morning.

I had a friend who took a bunch and he fell asleep on the floatie thing and rolled off into the water in the pool while no one was around and he drowned.

Soo yeah

All I got to say

use common sense kid

flipside
05-09-2007, 07:09 PM
LOL! Thanks for the smile and the giggle..I'm off to bed now. G night sweets:)

Now how may Soma should I take was it, one, 3 or 7?

I mean can I snort it?

Of course I know u can snort it..just testing you guys

Oh wait can I shoot it?

Oh boy.. I need some sleep for real. Good thing I really do have some Soma to take. ;)

Brony
05-09-2007, 07:15 PM
How about we as a community quit answering his repetive questions. Mabey if no one responds he'll get the message??:rolleyes: One can always hope.

This is the single best option. This gives Jah the opportunity to still be a part of the community, while keeping everyone else sane (I'm ready to pull out my hair if I gotta answer any more questions).

OPIOPHILE GENERAL ORDER #001:

All Opiophiles will cease to answer questions asked by ANYONE that can be found by UTFSE.

Effective Immediately.

Signed,
Bringer of Negativity, a.k.a. Bronyraur

OpiBli$$1988
05-09-2007, 07:22 PM
there goes brony again, cleaning up everyones shit

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/7093/untitleddsago1.png

JahRed24
05-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Ban me for whatever reason u must, just DELETE MY ACCOUNT. peace

kyuss
05-09-2007, 09:09 PM

Hey Jah,
did you ever
figure out what kind
of smack killed brad??

OpiBli$$1988
05-09-2007, 09:13 PM

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1913/untitleddfgki5.png

U4Euhhhhh...
05-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Bye Jah... Hope you can stay alive and well without the contributions of us junkies... If you absolutely need to have a question answered... ask elsewhere. or better yet.....practice a little curiosity control.

Peace!

flipside
05-10-2007, 03:19 AM

Done.

Badly Drawn Girl
05-10-2007, 12:20 PM

All Opiophiles will cease to answer questions asked by ANYONE that can be found by UTFSE.

Effective Immediately.

Signed,

The problem with this is that the answers on the search engine may contain outdated info, or the person will miss the perspective of the new people on the site. I think eventually we'll be stuck talking about non-opiate stuff if we had a rule like that. We have to remember that we are all new once. I try to be polite and welcoming (and I know you do too Brony, this isn't directed at you!) and remember how I felt when I first came here.

I don't mind answering questions, but I do mind when someone takes over the board with inane questions ie Jah. Or someone asks something really stupid.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. :)

Chemical_Boy
05-10-2007, 12:32 PM
The problem with this is that the answers on the search engine may contain outdated info, or the person will miss the perspective of the new people on the site. I think eventually we'll be stuck talking about non-opiate stuff if we had a rule like that. We have to remember that we are all new once. I try to be polite and welcoming (and I know you do too Brony, this isn't directed at you!) and remember how I felt when I first came here.

I don't mind answering questions, but I do mind when someone takes over the board with inane questions ie Jah. Or someone asks something really stupid.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. :)

Some good points BDG.

I don't use the search engine on OPhile that much unless I am searching for a particular thread, but YAHOO! works wonders. Heck, half the time the answers I get off yahoo are when it points me to this site.

It's kind of ironic.

And erowid ain't perfect either, but a little common sense can go a long way when wading knee-deep in bullshit.

Between yahoo and erowid, I learned just about everything I ever needed to know (well, back when I was doing most of my research for my Masters in Street Pharmacology it was Hyperreal and Lycaeum that were the goldmines)

But still, I learned all kind of things researching myself. I am not saying I could go toe to toe with someone who has formal training in the matter, but I am often told by my folks and other people that I should have been a pharmacist. It ain't just recreational drugs that were my interest, it was everything that effects the human brain/body chemistry. It just takes a little time and some real interest.

The info is out there. . . . .. . .out there. . . . . .. . ..there. . . . . . . .. .ere.........

poonwhalla
05-10-2007, 01:21 PM
Hey Jah,
did you ever
figure out what kind
of smack killed brad??

must have been that killer dope

Somanax
05-10-2007, 08:31 PM
This is the single best option. This gives Jah the opportunity to still be a part of the community, while keeping everyone else sane (I'm ready to pull out my hair if I gotta answer any more questions).

Effective Immediately.

Signed,

Bringer of negativity LMFAO

ever the optimist and may

your optimism last you for

the next half century

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:cool:

gnat
05-17-2007, 12:52 PM
2-3 is a good dose for someone who has taken them before. When I first started on them 1 would do me well. But not always. I think it has to do with your metabolism and how it breaks down to meprobamate(a tranquilizer), one of it's metabolites.

I can take 10-15 to 20 in one day and still function fine but i have a horrible tolerance. I hate the tolerance, it builds faster than any opiod I know. I can go without it for weeks and take 2 without amy real effects. 3 seems to be the magic number. I never take more than 3-4 at one time though. Many times I have to go back and one here and there to get what I want from them. Doing so throughout the day is what brings me to the 10+ area.