PDA

View Full Version : free kratom samples from kratomdragon.com

oxydose
05-02-2007, 08:11 PM
KratomDragon.com was giving out 12 gram samples, 6 of Bali and 6 of Thai, also got a free gram of blue lily resin too.

gotta email the guy

Rhonda
05-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Hey that sounds like a really great deal. Can you put the email up so we can try it? Or mybe you can send it in a PM to those that wanna try

Diacetyl
05-02-2007, 10:28 PM
Yeah, you posted this on BLTC as well.

I never did get that free sample, seems I was a few hours too late.

I might hit that offer up.

Opilover
05-03-2007, 10:04 AM
KratomDragon.com was giving out 12 gram samples, 6 of Bali and 6 of Thai, also got a free gram of blue lily resin too.

gotta email the guy

Sent an email last night asking about samples,,how long did it take for them to respond to you??

oxydose
05-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Actually it wasn't me who OP this on %Totse, I did post in that thread though, originally the offer was for 20 grams, 10 of each, now its 6 of each, plus some lily resin i'd imagine. This is the email I got from him, his kratom is good IMO cept I don't get much off kratom alone, I find kratom a _GREAT_ opiate potentiator though. KD is a good guy with some good product, hope yall enjoy!

edit; Opilover, I got my response the next day, and package was shipped out the day after that, make sure it's sent to the email address below. good luck

KRATOM DRAGON NEW CUSTOMER PROMOTION
FREE
12GR. SAMPLER (6gr. Thai Super Fine De-Veined + 6gr. Bali Super Fine De-veined)
ALL SAMPLE PACKS WILL BE SENT FIRST CLASS MAIL
RULES
1# We will only accept inquires sent to shipping@kratomdragon.com (shipping@kratomdragon.com)
2# Although we do ship to P.O. Box’s for paid orders you must provide a street address for this promotion.
3# You must provide a Full Name First & Last.
4# You must be a new customer of Kratom Dragon.
5# Limit one per person, per house hold.
6# DO NOT SEND DUPLICATE EMAILS IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THIS IS BECAUSE WE HAVE SEVERAL HUNDRED REQUEST A WEEK PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 72 HOURS TO PROCESS REQUEST. REMEMBER THIS IS A FREE PROMOTION!

TheRigatti
05-03-2007, 04:07 PM
i requested them and got a reply in 3 minutes stating they were on the way today!
also got a buddy to request too he also got a reply in like 3 mins stating the same:)

here s the mail i got this mornin like three minutes later..
J,

Yes this is fine, your free samples will be sent out today!!

Thank you for your interest,
KD

P.S. We have seeds in stock, limited supply!! Just like to let everyone know so that they can get them before they're gone (then you'll have to wait til next season if we can even get them again). They are extremely rare and have a limited window in which they need to be planted. All seeds and plants come with our growing directions. And if you follow them, you will have success! We Guarantee It !

oxydose
05-03-2007, 04:15 PM
cool, glad I could let you guys know about the offer, like I said from my talkings with KD he seems like a good business man.