PDA

View Full Version : K4 question

evilfix
04-24-2007, 04:52 PM
is this shit potent? i dont know a damn thing about dillies. i found a contact today who can get K4's for $25 a piece. is that a good deal?

he also said that only like half the pill would fuck me up. i have a pretty big hydrocodone tolerance, like at least 70mg for a decent buzz.

so, please what do i need to know? thanks.

Diacetyl
04-24-2007, 04:55 PM
dont know what a K4 is.. I'll just assume its 4mg hydromorphone.

4mg hydro will get a vicodin tolerance person high, just eat it.

Price wise thats a a rip off though, i can get an 8mg dilaudid for $25.

Brony
04-24-2007, 04:57 PM
is this shit potent? i dont know a damn thing about dillies. i found a contact today who can get K4's for $25 a piece. is that a good deal?

he also said that only like half the pill would fuck me up. i have a pretty big hydrocodone tolerance, like at least 70mg for a decent buzz.

pricewise, you're getting screwed.

in regards to fucking you up, 4 mgs should work well for someone with your tolerance.

Contrary to what people say, you can get fucked up on Dilaudid without shooting it. You may not get that WONDERFUL Dilaudid rush, but you'll still get the euphoria.

evilfix
04-25-2007, 10:30 AM
would i be better off paying $40 for an 80mg OC? i have little to midrange oxycodone tolerance.

quest390
04-25-2007, 11:23 AM
take the oxy. always take the oxy.

HeidiW
04-25-2007, 11:40 AM
I love K4's, but I love the OC rush better.

jwalm
04-25-2007, 11:47 PM
pricewise, you're getting screwed.

in regards to fucking you up, 4 mgs should work well for someone with your tolerance.

Contrary to what people say, you can get fucked up on Dilaudid without shooting it. You may not get that WONDERFUL Dilaudid rush, but you'll still get the euphoria.
please elaborate on this:D

Skript
04-26-2007, 12:58 AM
That is way over priced!! I would recommend IV if your only taking 4mg.. Any other way is just a waste imo..

HeidiW
04-26-2007, 01:01 AM
I can't use Dilaudid anyway but IV, sad but true.

thbronze
04-27-2007, 08:13 AM
would i be better off paying $40 for an 80mg OC? i have little to midrange oxycodone tolerance.

We should all face such tough decisions Get them both and decide for yourself swallowing never did anything for me,but others catch a nice buzz who have high tolerance so you never know After trying that route booted up 3 K4's,was like being in heaven, for those that believe in heaven Of course that was never replicated

jerets
06-13-2007, 02:08 PM
4MG of D's is strong? What about for someone on 90mg of MS Contin per day. Will I still get a pretty decent buzz if I add it? I thought D's were only good if IV'ed. Can you still get good with nasal or oral (which is best)?

Thanks,
Jerets

Nate
06-13-2007, 04:45 PM
Hydomorph can be fun other then iv just as long as you have enough. I've caught some good buzzes doing 20mg+. Yes i know you ivers will be ranting at me because its a waste, but i did indeed nod.

I would skip the hydromorphone in your situation 25 bucks for a k4? Go for the oxy, even tho 40 for the oxy is still pretty steep.

I only ever buy hydromorphone when oxy isn't avaliable, and up here in Canada we have hydromorph contin, can get a 30mg pill for 22 bucks CAD.

jerets
06-13-2007, 07:16 PM
Is Hydromorphone a better buzz orally/nasally than Oxycodone? Does it hit faster? Does it last longer? What is it like. I am able to get 4mg IR tabs for $10 each but I have to buy $100 worth.

Is it better orally or nasal?

Thank you,
Jerets

Woowoo
06-13-2007, 07:37 PM

Two facts:

#1 - The price sucks. I pay $10 for the same thing and I can easily blow through $100-$200 a day feeding my hungry hungry veins. If I paid your price, my recent binge would have been a $1000 affair!! I mean, sure it was fun, but that's ridiculous.

#2 - If you're not going to IV it, forget it. You will be disappointed. If you just snort/eat your pills you're far better getting OCs. I'm not one of these clowns who says that about anything and everything ... for most pills, eating/snorting is a perfectly viable option, in fact preferable. But for dillies, it's IV or forget it.

Nate
06-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Is Hydromorphone a better buzz orally/nasally than Oxycodone? Does it hit faster? Does it last longer? What is it like. I am able to get 4mg IR tabs for $10 each but I have to buy $100 worth.

Is it better orally or nasal?

Nah i still find that oxy gives a better euphoria when comparing to hydromophone oral/nasally. Although I will say that if you have enough for your tollerence, snorting can bring a very nice buzz, but you need enough, its best to work up slow if your new to it. I'd say if your bored and want to try a new buzz try them but if your on a tight budget they really are a waste unless you iv.

Take care,
Nate

oxydose
06-21-2007, 10:01 AM
I love K4's, but I love the OC rush better.

Are you joking? I've had a buddy tell me he gets a IV'd rush off OC also, I've never felt what i'd describe as a "rush", like in the sence of how HM feels, ya know coming up your back exploding into your brain. All I feel off OC is a very fast onset of the normal feelings it gives, but nothing i'd describe as a rush.

Hmm maybe it's just me.

ValiumSoup
06-21-2007, 03:30 PM
Dillies rush > Cola for me....minus the My heart is going to implode feeling,Shit IV morphine IR has that hair standing electric wave of brain down a rollercoaster feeling....multiply that 4 or 5 fold....then ya got an idea.

Sadly Dille without works is like a salad without dressing for me,rather eat 5 lortabs.

-VS

2HI2C
06-22-2007, 11:45 AM
I was in the hospital with meningitis about 15 years ago and had a headache that felt like my brain was about to explode (that's because it actually WAS! :eek:. They kept giving me shots of demeral and NOTHING!

The nurse finally comes in and hooks me up to one of those morphine pumps that allows you to administer meds when YOU need them. To start it off she shot "x" amount into the IV (I don't remember). What I DO remember was this gurggling that started in my stomach and then it was like a heavy wind rushing up a canyon. I started at my feet and went right through the top of my head. My headache was instantly gone. There was a mirror across from my bed and I remember sitting up and laughing at myself saying (outloud), "Holy fuck, now I can deal with this headache!"

I take OC right now, but THAT'S WHY I want to try IV'ng. I will NEVER forget that rush. Try to explain that to someone and their like, huh? :confused:

I'm working up the nerve to use my OC and will start trying to come up with a connect (somehow, since I have NONE and don't even know where to start) for other stuff to supplement my scripted meds...