PDA

View Full Version : Best Potentiator for O.C.?

JahRed24
04-20-2007, 09:54 PM
What potentates/intensifies oxycodone for you the most? :confused:

alowishus
04-20-2007, 10:17 PM
Weed.

And you didn't put that option up there!!

OpiBli$$1988
04-20-2007, 10:32 PM
it gotta be da weed MON. IRIE

AYY OHHH AYY OHH:confused: :confused:

OCfenatiq
04-20-2007, 10:32 PM

I definately got to have grapegruit juice and a lot of times Benadryl as well...Just my $0.02...:D

youwonhundred
04-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Weed is always good... but you forgot the obvious.

More fucking opiates!:p

alowishus
04-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Weed is always good... but you forgot the obvious.

More fucking opiates!:p

Well hell yeah, more is always good.
More of ANYTHING for that matter.

BTW what up Big Worm, my pimp? :cool:

Opiyum
04-21-2007, 01:59 AM
Weed.

My response to the tee.

Chemical_Boy
04-21-2007, 02:08 AM
Weed.

My response to the tee.

I have to agree. There is nothing quite like the nice, warm, euphoric, stoned that you get from mixing a decent dollop of oxy with a couple of puffs of good bud.

It's like a warm and lazy summer day.

JahRed24
04-21-2007, 02:11 AM
lol just woke up from a nod, head on the keyboard all night... bout to go grab the bubbler now and do up another 20mg line to put me back at ease, cuz im totally base line right now....fuck its 4/21/07 now but still ill do a lil after party celebration. . . at 4:15am in the morning, ya know its better to smoke that shit in the morning time.;)

weed i guess would fall under the "other" option. but yeah weed is probably the best yo!

Rhonda
04-21-2007, 10:56 AM
I have to agree. There is nothing quite like the nice, warm, euphoric, stoned that you get from mixing a decent dollop of oxy with a couple of puffs of good bud.

It's like a warm and lazy summer day.

That sounds really nice. Im gonna try it, I just happen to have the right ingredeints

HeidiW
04-21-2007, 11:40 AM
How 'bout some Valium, lots of it??

Diacetyl
04-21-2007, 11:49 AM
Those options suck :p

My personal opiate enhancer list is:

A nice gram of hash
100mg DXM
A pint of jack daniels or captain morgan
20mg valium

^^That is how its done my friend

total fucking bliss

JahRed24
04-22-2007, 01:23 AM
i have 10mg valiums prescribed to me and i think they turn the "normal" opiate high into something totally different, especially with valium.. Valium makes its so i can't get a good nod on as easily. the best benzo to mix with oxy is xanax! Valiums are good for w/d's... Don't get me wrong valium is fun to mix with opiates. BTW why is everyone on this board into valiums so much?? what makes u like them better then xanax, ativan, kolonopin, ect...?:confused:

insaneike
04-22-2007, 03:03 AM
What do I use to potentate oxy? Methadone... :D

that and low doses of xanax(like .25 or .5mg or 5mg of valium) and sometimes a nice cup of pod tea to boost everything to tip top.

I never noticed any differ from those legal or w/e potentiators... all i ever got from em was more sedation, and I go for euphoria, not the noddy sedation.

but yea, i just use more opis... mostly methadone(20mg 'done with 60mg oxy is my usual doses for keeping good. not fucked up but decent and good ya know.).

JahRed24
04-23-2007, 05:56 PM
I don't like mixing O.C. with methadone, the methadone kinda ruins the energetic euphoria you get from oxy. OC is best enjoyed with a nice dank bowl. benzo's can be useful if ur low on opies and want to reach a nod. but u must be careful with mixing benzo's and opies. low doses of the benzo is KEY!!

Dan Steely
05-18-2007, 02:40 AM
how come this thread stays on active topics even when nobody posts on it? Hi Jah:p

Skript
06-07-2007, 04:18 AM
When somebody votes it brings it to the top. Regardless if they post.

vanilla_mlkshake2007
06-07-2007, 10:50 AM
weed and somas yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stringbeanjeans
06-10-2007, 11:08 AM
I think this poll needs to be re-taken with WEED as an option. It definitely tastes better than white grapefruit juice... I vote for the herb. I start to nod out soo bad after I smoke.

LegalizeOpiates
06-10-2007, 03:56 PM
i like to snort some blow with my oxy every now and then. but other then that weed definitely would get my vote.

Brony
06-10-2007, 08:49 PM
come on people, let this thread die.

the moron that started it is long (thank the powers that be).

And besides Jah only started the thread so he could pretend that he knew what he was talking about. Do bad he never read the responses he got.

What a twit.

DarthPerineum
06-10-2007, 09:43 PM
I have a question about drinking White Grapefruit Juice, When you guys drink it how much do you drink? a glass or the whole gallon?

covv799ss
06-10-2007, 11:14 PM
i don't like benzos in general. even in low doses they seem to ruin my oxy high. the only thing i like to mix them with is bud (takes the paranoid element out of smoking).

my favorite thing to take with oc is a few cold beers! how come this wasn't an option?? i cannot believe no one else has mentioned it. it helps with the insomnia as well, at least in my experience. i would advise against drinking a lot and taking pills, though.

as far as bud goes, i like smoking it when i'm coming down. it takes that gross, tired feeling and brings back a little bit of the opiate buzz, at least in my experience. it also helps me sleep. i do not smoke that much, though.

ProdigalSon
06-11-2007, 09:29 PM

Xanies or weed IME. Or good ol' Jack Daniels my friend, Jack Daniels...Write that down

jinxxx
06-11-2007, 11:18 PM
my favorite thing to take with oc is a few cold beers! how come this wasn't an option?? i cannot believe no one else has mentioned it. it helps with the insomnia as well, at least in my experience. i would advise against drinking a lot and taking pills, though.

This is directly attributable to ethanol's induction of the 2d6 enzyme, the one that morphs oxycodone into the more potent (and sedating) oxymorphone. 1-2 preferably Weizen (personal) brews oughta do the trick w/o a buzz-kill.

AWOL
06-11-2007, 11:27 PM
What potentates/intensifies oxycodone for you the most? :confused: Diacetylmorphine.

greasy_bear
06-12-2007, 08:34 AM
Jah is long gone, but his spirit lives forever in this thread.
No one could ask a question like our rasta-junkie.

flipside
06-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Jah is long gone, but his spirit lives forever in this thread.
No one could ask a question like our rasta-junkie.

And then answer it himself .....in the same thread he started:rolleyes:

DarthPerineum
06-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Maybe someone should redo this post and poll and add the things that people would have voted for if they were on there but still keep theold options that were there?

stross
06-12-2007, 02:57 PM
Hmm... more OC?

Phloman
06-14-2007, 08:48 PM
It seems that Tagamet and/or Grapefruit Juice almost NEVER work for me so I went with Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) as my first choice. Carisoprodol is my second choice and Dextromethorphan is my third.

pharmboy
06-14-2007, 11:11 PM
Valium the real ones from Roche with the v cut out of the center.

generic valium just is'nt the same.

About 20mg but thats just me.;)