PDA

View Full Version : Valium and Methadone

JahRed24
04-17-2007, 05:12 PM
I took 10mgs of methadone at about 1pm. And i just took 30mgs of valium at 6pm tonight... I have a pretty good tolerance... like swim can do about 120mgs of OC in a 3-5hr period... basically it takes a whole 80mg up the nose to get me faded and nodding.. so u guys thinks this is a relatively safe mix... especially sense i put 5 hours b/w my 10mg methadone and the 30mgs of Diazepam (valium)...

what u guys think? Also what are ur takes on valium with low doses of methadone (10mgs) and spread out?

What do u think of valium overall? does it mix better with some hydrocodones?

Inspektahdek
04-17-2007, 05:21 PM
I took 10mgs of methadone at about 1pm. And i just took 30mgs of valium at 6pm tonight... I have a pretty good tolerance... like swim can do about 120mgs of OC in a 3-5hr period... basically it takes a whole 80mg up the nose to get me faded and nodding.. so u guys thinks this is a relatively safe mix... especially sense i put 5 hours b/w my 10mg methadone and the 30mgs of Diazepam (valium)...

what u guys think? Also what are ur takes on valium with low doses of methadone (10mgs) and spread out?

What do u think of valium overall? does it mix better with some hydrocodones?

thats not a dangerous mix considering your tolerance. 10mg methadone isn't that much but remember it has a 24hr half-life so consider that shit especially when u redose the done. I think it's safe but mixing benzos and PKs for me usually kills my euphoria from the painkillers and just makes me really sedated. I never found that great of a combination or synergy effect from any opiate and benzo unless you cant sleep at the tail end of your opiate dosing which happens to me at times.

nick
04-17-2007, 05:23 PM
If you're here-you should be safe,but try not to mix benzos and junk.

That's me finished with the HR for the night.

JahRed24
04-17-2007, 07:53 PM
Yeah its been about 10hrs sense i dosed the 10mg done. and about 3 or 4hrs sense the 30mgs of valium. im gonna eat another 20mgs of val tonight? safe? :confused:

nick
04-17-2007, 07:55 PM
Yeah its been about 10hrs sense i dosed the 10mg done. and about 3 or 4hrs sense the 30mgs of valium. im gonna eat another 20mgs of val tonight? safe? :confused:

Bro,do you really want to find out?

JahRed24
04-17-2007, 08:01 PM
swim should be ok... swim planning on doing this tomorrow. nick do u think that is a bad idea? should be ok.

nick
04-17-2007, 08:07 PM
swim should be ok... swim planning on doing this tomorrow. nick do u think that is a bad idea? should be ok.

For the record,benzos and junk is bad mmmkay!

You should be fine,but bro..........you're on a slippery slope and ONE mistake and you're dead.

SO,be CAREFUL.

Tmac5150
04-17-2007, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by Tmac5150 http://forum.opiophile.org/images/gnome2/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?p=58485#post58485)
I wanna share a little w/y'all ...My sister-in-law'a brother is the same age as me(33), and we both have pretty much the same history w/drugs(opiates, crystal, coke, methadone, benzos, you name it, I think we prolly done it)...about a month ago he was found laying on the bed w/his feet on the floor, like he was sitting up & just fell back. he had been like this for hours. My brother called me & asked what I thought might be going on. Jnowing he's been recently doing crack, I said it sounded like he had prolly done that or meth and took some benzos to come down and take the edge off & may have od'd. They finally found out he had bought 20 10 mg methadone pills the night before & had a bunch of k-pins. THey finally checked his blood pressure & it was very low. He had thrown up & got some of it in his lungs. The er docs said he had lost so much oxygen to his brain that he'd be severly brain damaged, and prolly would never even wake up if he even lived. Surprisingly, he slowly came around & is now awake and knows about everything. His short term memory has been affected. Sad thing is, he can't move anything but his left arm very little. now he's 33 & gonna have to spend the rest of his life lilke this(who knows how long). I'm sure he had rather died. I still don't know exactly what combo of drugs he done & when, but they found coke, meth, benzos & methadone in his system. It's really an awful situation. Just like me, he knew what he was doing & prolly had done it 100 times before, but this time it got him. I'm not trying to scare anyone, I just wanted to put it out there. Who know's, maybe someone without any expweience will reaad this post, and decide not to take quite as much of whatever as they were going to....Y'all take it for what it's worth, and just please be careful....

The above is an old thread of mine. it happened in Oct. of '06. He was making a lot of progress. He's regained use of both arms and hands, and was re-learning to walk until Medicare stopped paying for phys. therapy. Now he's just laying in a nursing home waiting to die. Roxi*Stardust(some points for Roxi...) is right about mixing CNS depressants. Please be careful. I have seen what it can do. I'm no one to tell you what to do, because I take k-pins w/done all the time(usually 1mg k-pin w/my dose & maybe another in the evening). Thing is he was VERY experienced w/this combo, as I am, but he fucked up & pushed just a little too far that one night. But, that one time is all it takes. Anyways, I just wanna say be careful........

I posted this in the Methadone forum for you, so here it is again......

Inspektahdek
04-17-2007, 08:55 PM

Yea prob still safe but why the waste of valium in my opinion? Unless you want to wake up lethargic or groggy as hell tomorrow. You will get some deep REM sleep however

I'm starting to wise up and save my diazepam for bad muscle spasm days and nights where I can't sleep including stimulant come-downs! Valium is god after a night of MDxx whichever MD it might be. I prefer a nice 50/50 mixture of MDMA and MDA. Bliss and psychedelia? You can't go wrong there brother

nick
04-17-2007, 09:00 PM
Yea prob still safe but why the waste of valium in my opinion? Unless you want to wake up lethargic or groggy as hell tomorrow. You will get some deep REM sleep however

I'm starting to wise up and save my diazepam for bad muscle spasm days and nights where I can't sleep including stimulant come-downs! Valium is god after a night of MDxx whichever MD it might be. I prefer a nice 50/50 mixture of MDMA and MDA. Bliss and psychedelia? You can't go wrong there brother

If he mixes junk and benzos........I just want him to wake up.

Papa Verine
04-17-2007, 09:14 PM
thats not a dangerous mix considering your tolerance. 10mg methadone isn't that much but remember it has a 24hr half-life so consider that shit especially when u redose the done. I think it's safe but mixing benzos and PKs for me usually kills my euphoria from the painkillers and just makes me really sedated. I never found that great of a combination or synergy effect from any opiate and benzo unless you cant sleep at the tail end of your opiate dosing which happens to me at times.

I agree with Inspektahdek 100%. I don't like taking benzos with my opiates because I end up feeling sedated rather then euphoric. Save the benzos for when you don't have anything else or need to come down off a stimulant.

JahRed24
04-18-2007, 08:40 PM
swim thinks moderate amounts of xanax (1-2mgs) and about 80mgs OC spread out over a couple hours is the an amazing feeling and provides a wonderful nod! just be careful!