PDA

View Full Version : diludids how much should i be paying?

string965
04-11-2007, 06:02 PM
one of my boys has what he says r diludids 4mgs, around here oxy 80s cost 45 to 50 how much should these diludids cost? (excuse my spelling on diludid) I need to know soon so any help would be appreciated.

SuperJunky
04-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Oxy cost more around here, like $50 to $80 and those dillys go for $20 ea or 3/$50, which is ridiculouse, I've seen 8mgs as low as $10 though so it all depends, whats your tolerance, do you IV (the only way to do dillys, don't start just to do them thouh) and how does that compare to what you pay for other opies, dopes almost always cheaper than pills for me.

Woowoo
04-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Around here 10 bucks each is the norm if you're lucky enough to find them.

tptptp
04-11-2007, 06:17 PM
I'm not trying to be an ass, but in most cases - if you cant spell it, you shouldn't be using it! I'm assuming though you know what you're doing...

SuperJunky
04-11-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm not trying to be an ass, but in most cases - if you cant spell it, you shouldn't be using it! I'm assuming though you know what you're doing...

I can't spell diluadid (did I get it right? I doubt it), not much less pronounce it, but I can spell hydromorphone, is that good enough?

string965
04-11-2007, 06:36 PM
no I do not IV but bump. I'm getting the diludids for 15 a piece (4mg) so am I better of buying 3 diludids for 45 or 50 for an oxy 80? which will get me higher?

tptptp
04-11-2007, 06:36 PM
I can't spell diluadid (did I get it right? I doubt it), not much less pronounce it, but I can spell hydromorphone, is that good enough?
If you can spell it backwards while walking a straight line and keeping your finger on your nose, it is.

tptptp
04-11-2007, 06:39 PM
no I do not IV but bump. I'm getting the diludids for 15 a piece (4mg) so am I better of buying 3 diludids for 45 or 50 for an oxy 80? which will get me higher?

Very close - but I *think* the oxy.

http://www.heroinhelper.com/curious/pharmacology/strength.shtml

Thats for oral though, I think for IV the hydromor is much stronger????

Dunno bout bumping. I've never done either drug just goin by that guys chart.

Woowoo
04-11-2007, 06:52 PM
I tried snorting a dilaudid once. I never made that mistake again.

Go for the oxy. You can't go wrong with OC even at those prices. $15 for a dilly is no bargain. Just my opinion.

OC'sthewaytobe
04-11-2007, 07:05 PM
3 bucks a mg. There strong.

youwonhundred
04-11-2007, 07:47 PM
I've paid anywhere from $2 to $20 for a 4mg dilaudid. depending on the circumstances and what part of the country you're in, it varies widely, but I have always been glad to have em. Just a personal thing, but I would much rather have the dilaudid.

tekhnix
04-11-2007, 07:51 PM
2 for a 4mg, except for when dude is low on them.

string965
04-11-2007, 09:45 PM
I tried snorting a dilaudid once. I never made that mistake again.

whats wrong with snorting dilaudid? will it make me really high or sick or what? i think thats what im actually getting tonight cause my oxy connect is bullshitting me and im getting sick of waiting.

ALSO on a real positive note one of my other boys said he can get me morphine and fentnyl like liquid IV kind from hopsital. i dont know shit bout liquid and ML and all that so could someone please fill me in? how much ml is similar to a mg or morphine or fentlnyl and how much should i be getting these for "u know a bargaining tool"

BUT PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC OF DILAUDIDS i was just seeing whats up with that

Skript
04-11-2007, 10:10 PM

IMO oxy all the way.. Especially oral or insuffilated

Inspektahdek
04-12-2007, 12:44 PM
I wish I could even find dillies, never had em, maybe IVd in surgery but that was all a blur of random drugs. argh

asplinteredfawn
04-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Personally oxycodone is my least favourite of the stronger opiates. Dilaudid hit's all of the main opiate receptors; many more than oxycodone does. I prefer IV dilaudid over even IV heroin.

nick
04-12-2007, 12:52 PM
If you need them,you'll pay what you have to.

Woowoo
04-12-2007, 01:32 PM
whats wrong with snorting dilaudid?
What I meant is that shooting dilaudid is sooooooooooo fucking good, it's damn near a religious experience. This isn't just one of those "once you IV you never go back" type comments--with most opiates there are several viable options for how you want to partake of them. But with dilaudid specifically, the gap between IV and other methods is positively enormous.

I prefer IV dilaudid over even IV heroin.
Bingo.

Inspektahdek
04-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Personally oxycodone is my least favourite of the stronger opiates. Dilaudid hit's all of the main opiate receptors; many more than oxycodone does. I prefer IV dilaudid over even IV heroin.

id say quality depends, IMO