PDA

View Full Version : Ghetto speedballin

drugsaregood
03-23-2007, 08:09 PM
Hey guys. Well, I was pondering taking some restoril + 30mg roxi nasally and decided against the benzo route. Not a good choice, might as well save those for later when I can truly enjoy them...

Well, I have a bunch of methylphenidate + that roxi.

Roxi's make me semi speedy as it is, should be interesting to feel the effects...haven't done methylphenidate in a good month or two, lower tolerance. :-D

Anyone ever done this before? I'm sure they have...Methylphenidate is like a cheap cocaine, soo...

samsong
03-23-2007, 08:24 PM
did you ever try freebasing the methylphenidate? I tried it the other day with some focalin (dimethylphenidate)--kinda worked but I didn't really have enough to get too many hits, but it did cook up OK. Not as a good as crack rush, but was good for a cheap thrill when I was bored and had nothing else to smoke.

I do like to take a small amount of focalin/ritalin orally first thing in the morning follwed by some oxy an hour later--in small amounts I think it increases the euphoria of the oxy.

drugsaregood
03-23-2007, 08:26 PM
Rather than create another pointless thread I shall append to this one.

Hands on the Bible
scared like a child
God holds you liable
for what you've done

homicidal
stared down your idols
a pretty baby
never born

you cant believe it
you didnt mean it
but they saw you do it
and they know your name

rats in the attic
toys in the cellar
she's an addict
he wants to learn

hands on the bible
egomaniacal
as you screw yourself into oblivion
worn and faded
stoned and jaded
you'll have to face it
on your own
smashed on the pavement
stunned in amazement
everything you make comes crawling back to you

you can't believe it
you didn't mean it
but they saw you do it
and they know your name

so hands on the bible
scared like a child
God holds you liable
for what you've done

homicidal
stared down your idols
a pretty baby never to be born

you can't pretend that you dont know the reasons
for the REPENT at your side
hands on the bible

WORD.

drugsaregood
03-23-2007, 08:35 PM
did you ever try freebasing the methylphenidate? I tried it the other day with some focalin (dimethylphenidate)--kinda worked but I didn't really have enough to get too many hits, but it did cook up OK. Not as a good as crack rush, but was good for a cheap thrill when I was bored and had nothing else to smoke.

I do like to take a small amount of focalin/ritalin orally first thing in the morning follwed by some oxy an hour later--in small amounts I think it increases the euphoria of the oxy.

Hey. Yeah I tried smoking some metadate off foil...it was ok, the smell wasn't too good, but i did notice some shit from it, snorting is definately better...

Sometimes I'll do an alcohol extraction, get all that nasty shit out, haven't tried smoking that...

I got awhole bottle of focalin from a friend acouple months back for an oc 80 (couldnt do them then), and that lasted me about...3 or 4 weeks..lol.

samsong
03-23-2007, 08:43 PM
I do it like crack--dissolve in water, add baking soda, and cook it until you it bubble--hardens up like crack--put in a pipe and smoke. snorting lasts longer fer sure, but I just love smoking anything as my first choice for consumption.

ChrisCuts
03-23-2007, 08:46 PM
My lady gets adderal so I'd just mix them with the 80s or 30s if I didn't have any white handy.

It worked alright.

ProdigalSon
03-24-2007, 03:43 AM
Drugs Are Good-IMPE just dont fuck with it. From friend to the other

devilsdrug
03-24-2007, 05:02 AM
the original ghetto speedball shootin codiene and rit, dont try this at home folks

TokinDerrick
03-24-2007, 05:42 PM
haha, I'm completely fucking stoned right now, and that was the funniest thing I've read so far today.

nick
03-24-2007, 06:20 PM
haha, I'm completely fucking stoned right now, and that was the funniest thing I've read so far today.

You should get out more.

TokinDerrick
03-24-2007, 08:05 PM
because I was stoned?

I had just gotten off work, and got done stopping off at two houses on the way home and smoked out both of them.

I've been out all day long mang.

OpahPhile
03-27-2007, 08:38 PM
Hey guys. Well, I was pondering taking some restoril + 30mg roxi nasally and decided against the benzo route. Not a good choice, might as well save those for later when I can truly enjoy them...

Well, I have a bunch of methylphenidate + that roxi.

Roxi's make me semi speedy as it is, should be interesting to feel the effects...haven't done methylphenidate in a good month or two, lower tolerance. :-D

Anyone ever done this before? I'm sure they have...Methylphenidate is like a cheap cocaine, soo...

Ritalin and oxy, oh baby, that used to be my thing
I kinda hate ritalin now, but virtually have an unlimited supply

As borat would say, or as I say just after shooting up, "NICE, I LIKE, I LIKE"

kyuss
09-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Rather than create another pointless thread I shall append to this one.

Hands on the Bible
scared like a child
God holds you liable
for what you've done

homicidal
stared down your idols
a pretty baby
never born

you cant believe it
you didnt mean it
but they saw you do it
and they know your name

rats in the attic
toys in the cellar
she's an addict
he wants to learn

hands on the bible
egomaniacal
as you screw yourself into oblivion
worn and faded
stoned and jaded
you'll have to face it
on your own
smashed on the pavement
stunned in amazement
everything you make comes crawling back to you

you can't believe it
you didn't mean it
but they saw you do it
and they know your name

so hands on the bible
scared like a child
God holds you liable
for what you've done

homicidal
stared down your idols
a pretty baby never to be born

you can't pretend that you dont know the reasons
for the REPENT at your side
hands on the bible

WORD.

Local H.
Great song.
Great band.

evilfix
09-28-2007, 09:27 PM
iv done that exact same thing. ritalin and oxy. dont expect much imo..

30mg ritalin, 40mg OC, in the nose. i felt the rit more than anything else.

Duckfeet
09-28-2007, 09:36 PM
Had k4 dilaudids crushed up in liquid coke, from a hospital pharmacy caper, years ago...laying on the floor, listening to Tom Waits, thinking about these forests down in Argentina, heart pounding, tring to keep from dialing out all the way..that shit'll get you. Funfunfun...deadly...

roxi*stardust
10-03-2007, 09:09 AM
Roxis and Adderall, love them together. Ritalin is Ok but I prefer the Adderall, last longer, much smoother, less peaks and valleys

OxyContinuously
10-03-2007, 09:10 AM
Roxis and Adderall, love them together. Ritalin is Ok but I prefer the Adderall, last longer, much smoother, less peaks and valleys

i agree about the addys opposed to m'phenidate...good 2 c u again...where ya been??

roxi*stardust
10-03-2007, 09:25 AM
i agree about the addys opposed to m'phenidate...good 2 c u again...where ya been??
I've been here and there;). I've been on just about everyday, just haven't been posting as much.

OxyContinuously
10-03-2007, 09:42 AM
I've been here and there;). I've been on just about everyday, just haven't been posting as much.

Cool :-) glad to hear shit is all good in yer hood!! Me too, just working a lot, bored mainly; the daily grind ;-p

take care

Oxy