PDA

View Full Version : Endo Morphine Sulfate ER Tablets 100mg

boy14dead
03-19-2007, 07:14 PM
my buddy gave me one of these Morphine Sulfate ER Tablets 100mg made by Endo and i am afraid that it is too strong for me to take since i do not have much of a tolerance. can someone tell me how I should take it to where it will help with my pain without over doing it? i was thinking about breaking it in 4 peices or in half..

Brony
03-19-2007, 07:43 PM
could you give us an idea of what you normally take to get fucked up?

BE HONEST! This isn't a pissing contest. It's your safety.

*EDIT* next time try posting this in the morphine forum.

boy14dead
03-19-2007, 07:46 PM
yes, this is exactly why i am posting this is to be safe. i usually take 3 or 4 10mg vics or percacets. oxycontin for whatever reason doesnt really do much. i snort a 20mg over the course of an hour and its effects wear off fast.

Brony
03-19-2007, 07:55 PM
*this is ONLY a suggestion*

If you can snort 20mg of OC over an hour and still be breathing, i would wager that you could snort half the MS Contin and still live to talk about it.

BUUUUTTT-everyone reacts different to opiates, so my conscience is telling me that i should say, "crush it all up, snort a little at a time until you feel good."

THE VERDICT:

take small lines until you get where you need to be. you can always take more if you're not high enough-once you OD you're done for (Narcan doesn't save everyone).

BE SAFE.

boy14dead
03-19-2007, 08:10 PM
okay. thanks for the advice. also should i scrape off the coating? and if so what would be the easiest way to do so

Brony
03-19-2007, 08:13 PM
yeah you wanna get the coating off first. i personally just suck on mine (the pill, that is) until the coating comes off.

then crush it up and hopefully you know what to do after that.

Hammilton
03-19-2007, 08:17 PM
I hate when people post stupid questions with too little, useless, or inaccurate information, and in the wrong place.

If you take 30 to 40mg of hydrocodone at once, you can easily snort 20mg of oxycodone at once. Don't spread it out like that. Hydrocodne doesn't really have a rush eaten or snorted, but Oxycodone does, but it's dependent on getting it into your system quickly.

20mg snorted shouldn't be enough to kill you, assuming your not an anorexic, 14 year old girl.

btw- you don't have to make up bullshit "to help best with my pain" crap- if you have legitimate pain, go to a doctor, and don't abuse your pills. If you don't, don't bullshit us. We're not stupid. You'll find that we're all very good at detecting deceit and all around bullshit.

oh, yeah- by the way- you must be dumber than I thought. You don't realize that percocet and oxcontin are the same things? If you eat 4 10mg percs at once, or snort them, you can handle a 40mg oxycontin. they're pricey, though.

not a good first post.

Brony
03-19-2007, 08:24 PM
I hate when people post stupid questions with too little, useless, or inaccurate information, and in the wrong place.

If you take 30 to 40mg of hydrocodone at once, you can easily snort 20mg of oxycodone at once. Don't spread it out like that. Hydrocodne doesn't really have a rush eaten or snorted, but Oxycodone does, but it's dependent on getting it into your system quickly.

20mg snorted shouldn't be enough to kill you, assuming your not an anorexic, 14 year old girl.

btw- you don't have to make up bullshit "to help best with my pain" crap- if you have legitimate pain, go to a doctor, and don't abuse your pills. If you don't, don't bullshit us. We're not stupid. You'll find that we're all very good at detecting deceit and all around bullshit.

oh, yeah- by the way- you must be dumber than I thought. You don't realize that percocet and oxcontin are the same things? If you eat 4 10mg percs at once, or snort them, you can handle a 40mg oxycontin. they're pricey, though.

not a good first post.

ouch.

i could hear the whip crack.

gotta keep 'em youngins' in line, though.

good work Hamm.

boy14dead
03-19-2007, 08:29 PM
lol u can relax buddy. im just trying to be safe. im not addicted to pain medication and i oubviously dont know too much about it. idk what trouble a could get in if i didnt mention the pain thing. maybe i am dumb to you, but that doesnt mean u need to act like an ass.

and thanks bronyraur for helping me out and putting up with my idiocrisy. it is greatly appreciated

Hammilton
03-19-2007, 08:59 PM
huh- acting like an ass? *sob* oh the error of my ways..

If you're not addicted now, you will be soon. You're worried about getting into trouble if you don't make up a lie about pain- but you don't mind admitting to using drugs illegally?

mindblowing

not to detract from brony's info, but all of this is information you could quickly gleam from a search engine, blowsing through the great archives we have here, or 20 minutes at erowid. A proactive search for your answers (vs. waiting for use to hand them to you) is the only way you're gonna not die abusing drugs.

at least i didn't post a simple "use the fucking search engine"- and I even posted a bunch of great information for ya.

Whenever I see the early posts of a new user, I always like to read them, see what they're like. Kinda get an idea of what they're gonna have to offer our community. This was a pretty bad introduction. If the first posts are pretty crappy, I don't mind being a dick a little bit. It's useful. See how they hold up, react, whatever. It's a good way to discover whether or not we're gonna have a flamer or a weakling or whatever.

btw- what do you have to do to join now? Is it like the lyceaum or bluelight (I forget which) and requires an essay? must not be difficult enough ;0

tonyk
03-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Hang in there, B14D. Some here like to act like bad-asses & pick on newbies. Way to make them feel superior. I welcome you & you'll find plenty of friendly folks here as well. Enjoy your MS100! And you are wise to be careful & ask for advice. Most will be glad to help as Bron. did. TK:)

Liptonbuddy
03-19-2007, 09:18 PM
I got these Endo pharmacy 100mg morphine pills for about 3 years. The pill you're talking about is the pill in my avatar, right? You mentioned taking off the coating, but these pills have no coating. They're blue all t6he way through. The only way I found these to be of any use is orally. These pills had such a weird gelling agent in them. If you ate the pill whole, if you threw it up accidently like 5 hours later, it would look exactly the same, only about 2 1/2 times the size. It was like one of those toys where if you add water to it, they expand. If you tried to crush it up and snort it, it would just instantly turn into a huge blue booger. I would usually just take the pill whole, and it would mess me up for about 12 hours straight. When my tolerance got higher, I would crush the pill up into powder and ingest.

No one can really tell you how much to take, as everyone has different tolerances. Just start small and work your way up until you get your desired effects. You said you have a low tolerance, so maybe crush about 1/4 to 1/3 of the pill and try that first. It's better to be safe than sorry. You don't want to end up OD'ing. Take care buddy!

I-Nod
03-20-2007, 01:14 AM
boy14... I hope you checked the other thread you started for this same topic. Good info there too.

Side note: Parents out there... lock up your meds!!! ;)

jerets
03-20-2007, 07:10 AM
You can't snort those. I am scripted the 15mg Endos and there is wax straight through them, all the way to the center! Break one in half and you'll see. If you try and snort it, it'll just gel up.

I would probably suggest that he crush it up and leave it over night in water (to break the time-release down) and then drink say 1/4-1/3 of it or until he reaches desired affects. I'm not expert though, so listen to someone else! I'm just throwin ideas out there

Jerets

SuperJunky
03-20-2007, 08:57 AM
To the OP: I merged the one good post from your other thread in here for ya and deleted, only post questions once.

Also I have had experience w/ those endo's, the only way they're worth taking is by sticking it up your ass, or browning/plugging what ever you want to call it. Morphine has a very poor bioavailability orally and these don't snort or IV well. Just grind it up, dissolve it in as little water as possible, load it into an oral syringe/turkey baster/rig w/ the point off and lube her up slide it in, then push the plunger down. Don't do the entire pill at once though, this is far stronger than eating it and if you don't have much of a tolerance it could drop you very easily. Start small, like a quarter or a third and work your way up.

huh- acting like an ass? *sob* oh the error of my ways..

btw- what do you have to do to join now? Is it like the lyceaum or bluelight (I forget which) and requires an essay? must not be difficult enough ;0

Hamm, just to let you know rules are here: http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?p=146

and specifically the part I'm referring to:

Don't be an asshole.
------If this needs explaining, you probably need to head in the opposite direction.

You've really been ripping into people lately, lay off a bit, ok?

The new member registration hasn't been suspended yet and the process hasn't changed. The last I heard new members are going to have moderated memberships, but the moderation is only done by admins, which one of three is MIA.

Hammilton
03-20-2007, 11:32 AM
who's missing in action? i didn't notice. i should read those 'i'm gonna be gone for a while' threads. i'm really surprised I didn't notice

Liptonbuddy
03-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Heh, I guess I posted in the topic that had fewer responses. I didn't see the mini flame war going on when i originally posted. hehehe

Anyways, just wondering if Boy14 ever took any of his Endo Morph. Just wanting to see if things went ok for him. Hopefully he didn't get that "the people at these boards are a bunch of dickheads" vibe. In all my years of online message boarding, the new people always get some hazing by the board veterans. It's just something you gotta expect. It's (hopefully) all in good fun. =P Would hate to turn a potential opiate user away from such a knowledgable group of people.

Hammilton
03-20-2007, 04:30 PM
meh, flame war is a bit of an exaggeration. I was out of line, I guess. One of superjunkie's admonishments go a long way.

I think this is what he meant when he said I sometimes piss him off.

I apologize.

boy14dead
03-20-2007, 10:08 PM
Okay so I thought about what u guys said and what ive read about this particular brand of morphine and stuff so this is what i did. Im not to fond of the idea of sticking things in my butt and i heard morphine doesnt do much orally as compared to IV, browning or snorting sooo. I decided to say fuck it and try and snort the shit even tho this particular brand likes to clog your nasal passages. so I snorted a few small lines and waited 15 - 30 minutes to see how I felt and I felt it a little but I figured I needed a bit more to be where I wanted. so i got the idea to clear my nasal passages by taking some extremely spicy hot sauce that I had in my pantry and licking a few drops, and BAM. my nose started running like crazy so i just sucked in all my boogers and swallowed them and my nose was cleared within the matter of a few minutes. i then did a few more lines and I was grrrreat.

blenderqueen
03-21-2007, 05:42 AM
SWIM accidentally got some 200 mallies so I am glad you made this topic!!! I was thinking he should just break it in 4's & swallowing 1/4 at a time as not used to morphine at all though takes OC , percocet , & hydro everyday more than 200mgs combined but not sure of the comparison to morphine.......so I am glad for the topic:) & welcome still a semi newbie myself who's been "hazed" as well but fuck it I stuck around anyways & am learning & hope to help as well!

peace!

CIIORNOTHING
03-21-2007, 10:59 AM
It amazes me that people snort or swallow morpine. What a waste. Even if you arent going to shoot it, putting it in your ass is 10x better than snorting in my opinion. And its so simple. Its not like you have to put a damn tree limb up there. Just crush your pill, add a little water, swirl it around, and shoot it up there with the plastic part of a syringe or a turkey baster or better yet buy an enema bottle. Its a much better, warmer rush than snorting. And you dont have shove whatever you use all the way in, just the tip will do. Its so easy but everyone makes a huge deal of it. And you know what, you may even like it and start asking your wife or g/f to give you a little down there sometimes ;)

Liptonbuddy
03-21-2007, 11:07 AM
Boy14 - What probably happened, is when you sucked down all those blue morphine boogers, they probably just went straight into your stomach. I mean, you CAN snort them, but it seems like more of a hassle than anything. I had a friend who used to snort those, and he'd have blue, clumpy goo running out of his nose. Then his dumbass would complain about it, blow his nose, and there went all his morphine into a kleenex. If you get any more of those, I'd really reccomend just crushing up the pill and eating it.

Brony
03-23-2007, 03:17 PM
It amazes me that people snort or swallow morpine. What a waste. Even if you arent going to shoot it, putting it in your ass is 10x better than snorting in my opinion. And its so simple. Its not like you have to put a damn tree limb up there. Just crush your pill, add a little water, swirl it around, and shoot it up there with the plastic part of a syringe or a turkey baster or better yet buy an enema bottle. Its a much better, warmer rush than snorting. And you dont have shove whatever you use all the way in, just the tip will do. Its so easy but everyone makes a huge deal of it. And you know what, you may even like it and start asking your wife or g/f to give you a little down there sometimes ;)

CII: I swallow my morphine everyday. While shoving it my ass may get me more fucked up, it's also gonna jack my tolerance, and as someone who takes morph for chronic pain, that's a bad idea.

Just remember that what works for one person may not work for another.

RxQueen
03-23-2007, 06:04 PM
Boy14 - What probably happened, is when you sucked down all those blue morphine boogers, they probably just went straight into your stomach. I mean, you CAN snort them, but it seems like more of a hassle than anything. I had a friend who used to snort those, and he'd have blue, clumpy goo running out of his nose. Then his dumbass would complain about it, blow his nose, and there went all his morphine into a kleenex. If you get any more of those, I'd really reccomend just crushing up the pill and eating it.

that's what i was gonna say lipton. i had a buncha these blue bastards before too. (btw... i woulda ate that kleenex, but i'm a degenerate!) :p

edarrin
03-24-2007, 04:13 PM
If you can snort 20mg of OC over an hour and still be breathing, i would wager that you could snort half the MS Contin and still live to talk about it.

I wager that you'd be right.

However, don't think of that as having a tolerance. That is just the beginning. Probably not many regulars on here that could get high on that.

Not trying to minimize your concern. It is wise to ask. Just a warning.

AGV10
04-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Without exception all MS Contin/MST 100mg tab's I've been given in the USA have been small round wihite tabs with a grey coating - but I have seen off-white oblong types.

If you are concerned about the amount in a 100mg tab - snap it in half (or bite it in half) - and take only half of the tab.

The broken face of the tab will increase the amount exposed for absorbtion by about 1/3 over and above the 50mg half tab ie. you will have 50mg + 15mg spaced over about 9hours - or about 8mg p/hour orally.

AGV10