PDA

View Full Version : Hydro up the ass (literally)

SalvationThroughDilaudid
03-12-2007, 01:35 AM
I know that some people will occasionally crush a pill, mix it with water, and spray it up their ass using a syringe...minus the needle of course !!!

But my question is how well does this work, and does it offer any benefits over oral. Like I've said before, I don't want to mainline my pain meds, but this sounds pretty safe considering that the only things going up your ass are the crushed up pills and the water. Has anybody tried this before? Does it work, does it last longer, hit harder, more euphoria and/or analgesia, what? The article says that it's almost as fast as injection, and I've read at other places that it's "the second fastest route, second only to IV" and that it "produces a fast rush, much like that of an IV injection". Any truth to this? I'll be doing it with hydro's so is the apap going to be a problem rectally? I've read in some medical texts, that the body is more tolerant of apap rectally than it is orally. So like I said, has anybody tried any opiates rectally, and if you have what were the results as compared to the oral route?

Here's where I found out about it:

http://www.saferinjecting.info/vcbrieftext.html

Just do a Ctrl+F search for the word "rectum" and you'll find it. For those of you who don't want to go through the hassle, here's the article

Rectal administration: ‘shafting’
The functions of the rectum are to store faeces and reabsorb fluid in order to prevent dehydration. It has an excellent supply of blood in order to carry out this function, and this means that any fluid introduced to the rectum is quickly absorbed.There may be some cultural resistance to this route of administration from injectors as this is an unusual route of drug administration, although some medications are given as suppositories which use the same absorption process.
It can provide for very rapid uptake of the drug (almost as fast as injecting), although not everyone finds this to be the case. In some opiate users the cause of this may be constipation and absorption of the drug by faeces.
The method is simple: the needle is removed from the syringe (essential!), then the tip of the syringe is inserted into the rectum, and the plunger depressed.
It can be suggested as a route of last resort in the event of not being able to find anywhere to inject which is much better than just sticking the needle in anywhere and injecting into the muscle.
It can also give injectors the ritual of drug preparation without the delay of fruitless attempts to find a vein, and slow absorption when they miss.

youwonhundred
03-12-2007, 03:10 AM
I've used that particular method for morphine, and it is definitely worth it. The same amount of morphine taken orally is a complete waste, but if I brown it, it gets me right... No clue about hydro, as I am not sure of the oral vs rectal bioavailability, but it works fo damn sho with morphine and dilaudid (tried it once when I had no points)

Inspektahdek
03-15-2007, 02:43 AM
I've used that particular method for morphine, and it is definitely worth it. The same amount of morphine taken orally is a complete waste, but if I brown it, it gets me right... No clue about hydro, as I am not sure of the oral vs rectal bio, but it works fo damn sho with morphine and dilaudid (tried it once when I had no points)

With hydro you might have a slight increase in all you mentioned before but it has a high oral bio but with oral morphine (IE: MSContin) This is the only way to go like mentioned before.

SalvationThroughDilaudid
03-15-2007, 08:33 AM
With hydro you might have a slight increase in all you mentioned before but it has a high oral bio but with oral morphine (IE: MSContin) This is the only way to go like mentioned before.

Yeah, I know the oral BA of hydro is about 85%, but I didn't know if it was a full 100% rectal, like morphine is. Mainly what I was looking for is faster onset though. Something comparable to injection without stabbing myself. Not that violating my ass is any more convenient, but at least it doesn't leave tracks.

OxyContinuously
03-15-2007, 08:41 AM
Hey what's good SalvationThroughDilaudid,

I like that little explanation you posted; that was pretty complete.
Actually, what i was going to say was specific to oxycodone (and most likely ALL opi -ate/-oids but IC is the one i am most familiar with) regarding rectal administration. From what i understand, i remember that oxycodone when prepared for that would hit a lot harder than pretty any other method except IV. That's saying a helluva lot too, because even better than IM, or sub Q or whatever means it hits hard as hell. I personally never tried it, but I know for a fact that in the warning section of the leaflet that comes with a pharmacy bottle of OxyContin (yeah man those bottles were the shit...good times, good times ;-) it says specifically that if you crush the pills you know and take the dose rectally, not only will it hit harder but it said also that the euphoria will be greater than the other methods, in so many words cause it was the official leaflet that came with the Oxy. But I thought that was pretty interesting and from what they were describing, it seems to be a very efficient way to conserve your shit but at the same time, get the most out of it. Like I said, I am familiar with the oxy but I have a feeling that any narcotic taken rectally would be crazy enhanced, amybe not exactly the same as oxy but in the same ballpark.

take it easy

Oxy

OCfenatiq
03-15-2007, 09:17 AM
Hey what's good SalvationThroughDilaudid,

I like that little explanation you posted; that was pretty complete.
Actually, what i was going to say was specific to oxycodone (and most likely ALL opi -ate/-oids but IC is the one i am most familiar with) regarding rectal administration. From what i understand, i remember that oxycodone when prepared for that would hit a lot harder than pretty any other method except IV. That's saying a helluva lot too, because even better than IM, or sub Q or whatever means it hits hard as hell. I personally never tried it, but I know for a fact that in the warning section of the leaflet that comes with a pharmacy bottle of OxyContin (yeah man those bottles were the shit...good times, good times ;-) it says specifically that if you crush the pills you know and take the dose rectally, not only will it hit harder but it said also that the euphoria will be greater than the other methods, in so many words cause it was the official leaflet that came with the Oxy. But I thought that was pretty interesting and from what they were describing, it seems to be a very efficient way to conserve your shit but at the same time, get the most out of it. Like I said, I am familiar with the oxy but I have a feeling that any narcotic taken rectally would be crazy enhanced, amybe not exactly the same as oxy but in the same ballpark.

take it easy

Oxy
So what would you recommend as far as dosing? Everyone is different obviously, but say take an 80 OC and cut into 4 parts (20 mg apiece) and crush them up and eating or sometimes nasally. (this is mostly to conserve, a nice dose to swim is 40 mg chewed up good and swallowed). This being said do you think 20mg would be good to try out the way described above or more? Just curious--swim has taken more at a time so don't worry about ODing for swim at this low mg amount...Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

U4Euhhhhh...
03-16-2007, 06:07 PM
to brown 20 mgs of OC would be enough for some people. Notice I said some. I would (from much experience) crush up half a 80 and make sure you crush it really good and fine. Mix the white powder with warm water and brown that mixture while still slightly warm. Stay lying on your side for best results..and DO NOT forget to lube the tool just before the squirt. haha

RunForTheRoses
03-16-2007, 06:59 PM
[quote=SalvationThroughDilaudid;104823]I know that some people will occasionally crush a pill, mix it with water, and spray it up their ass using a syringe...minus the needle of course !!!

OK...I guess I'm completely not the junkies you all are (but believe me, if given the correct circumstances, I aspire to be!) but seriously, crushing/diluting your pills and spraying it up your asshole via I'm assuming like a pet medicine syringe, will actually get you high?...God I feel old and out of the scene if that's true!

lister40
03-21-2007, 04:36 PM
Yes, it works. There are suppositories. That's how they work.. No one said that alot of people do it though. I have a feeling it will not be a trend or in the 'scene' with people other than junkies though :).
no idea why:rolleyes:

euphoria2002
03-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Just don't try this method if you've had beans for supper.

Euph

lister40
03-21-2007, 10:58 PM
I did 40mg of hydrocodone rectally. It took 10 minutes to kick in.. I didn't nod; I think my week of being on hydrocodone for pain (last week) raised my tolerance to hydrocodone. I don't notice a cross-tolerance for any opiates. I was high for a while; I took 20mg more hydrocodone to top it.

Babydollangel
03-21-2007, 11:11 PM
this might be my next endeavor with hydro...:D since as of late, its become boring to me, maybe this would be one way to pique my interest again!

Im glad I saw this post....hey, if it works, and is even somewhat more effective than the oral route Im all for it !!

I see everyone talkinn about it on here all the time but was never sure if indeed it worked or not or what kind of preparation went into it and such but seeing as yall are sayin it works, its worth a try!:p

tonyk
03-22-2007, 10:25 PM
For SWIM who has become somewhat numb to hydro's what dosage would anyone recommend?? All SWIM has at present is 5/500 hydrocodones & they are going fast orally without much kick.

Chipper
03-22-2007, 11:50 PM
Something comparable to injection without stabbing myself. Not that violating my ass is any more convenient, but at least it doesn't leave tracks.

Ahh, but does it leave skid marks? ;)

l4l5
03-23-2007, 04:37 AM
I know that some people will occasionally crush a pill, mix it with water, and spray it up their ass using a syringe...minus the needle of course !!!

really, I kept the needle in, as I thought thats what you had to do, quite painfull and very sore the next day :D

just kidding
imagine that forgeting to take the needle off i mean OUCH!!

SalvationThroughDilaudid
03-23-2007, 08:03 AM
For SWIM who has become somewhat numb to hydro's what dosage would anyone recommend?? All SWIM has at present is 5/500 hydrocodones & they are going fast orally without much kick.

Good doseage would be the lowest one that works. There's not alot you can do with 5's though. If you had 10's it would be easier. But the rule of thumb is just add more until you're where you want to be and can still breathe. Hydro is a full agonist, so there's no ceiling effect, just take however much you want to take without shutting your lungs down.

Just watch out for the tylenol. At 500mg per pill, you won't get past 40mg of hydro safely, unless you extract.

tonyk
03-26-2007, 09:45 PM
well now I have 7.5/325 hydros. So how many should swim mix for the first anal effort?? Really would like to just do it once to get high. Does it hit differently than orally? Hopefully more intense?

WarmCyanide
03-26-2007, 09:49 PM
i just browned an entire plant. (pod first)

im still sitting on the toilet with the roots soaking in the toilet water

hydroponic! trick snitch bitch!!

SalvationThroughDilaudid
03-26-2007, 11:57 PM
well now I have 7.5/325 hydros. So how many should swim mix for the first anal effort?? Really would like to just do it once to get high. Does it hit differently than orally? Hopefully more intense?

That depends. How much do you weigh, how high is your tolerance, have you ever taken opiates before, are you on any other medications that may interact with the hydro, do you have a fucked up liver?

If you're in more or less normal condition, i.e. good liver, no opiate tolerance, average weight maybe between 120-180lbs. depending on if you're male or female, then I'd say take 3 and see how you feel. Then add more from there until you're where you want to be, but CAN STILL BREATHE more or less easily.

Or if you're about 300lbs., have high tolerance, take multiple interacting meds, and a normal liver...in other words if you're me...you CWE about 10 of'em, load up, start the morning, and take 10 more that afternoon. Just keep in mind where you can end up with this. I'm not even near the tolerances some people have. The dose that gets me fucked up wouldn't even keep some of our members from getting sick. The reason I mention is that you sound like you're fairly new to opiates. I don't want to discourage you, they've actually been very instrumental in my newfound introspection, but just keep things in perspective and don't let them rule your life. They're a tool, and like all tools YOU are in control, not it. PM me if you need any specific info.

Take care, and BE SAFE !!! :cool:

tonyk
03-27-2007, 08:27 AM
That depends. How much do you weigh, how high is your tolerance, have you ever taken opiates before, are you on any other medications that may interact with the hydro, do you have a fucked up liver?

If you're in more or less normal condition, i.e. good liver, no opiate tolerance, average weight maybe between 120-180lbs. depending on if you're male or female, then I'd say take 3 and see how you feel. Then add more from there until you're where you want to be, but CAN STILL BREATHE more or less easily.

Or if you're about 300lbs., have high tolerance, take multiple interacting meds, and a normal liver...in other words if you're me...you CWE about 10 of'em, load up, start the morning, and take 10 more that afternoon. Just keep in mind where you can end up with this. I'm not even near the tolerances some people have. The dose that gets me fucked up wouldn't even keep some of our members from getting sick. The reason I mention is that you sound like you're fairly new to opiates. I don't want to discourage you, they've actually been very instrumental in my newfound introspection, but just keep things in perspective and don't let them rule your life. They're a tool, and like all tools YOU are in control, not it. PM me if you need any specific info.

Take care, and BE SAFE !!! :cool:

First off, thanks for the flatery that I sound like a novice. I am glad I come across so innocent & naive. I have been taking opiate pills for a LONG time now, since about 16 YRS of age . Just no experience "browning". Never heard of it before I came to this site. So, I weigh about 130, tolerence is about medium, I would say. Orally I would take 4 of these just to begin to feel them & that wouldn't be enough. On no interacting meds. Liver OK, altho I have definitly abused it. I am female. I don't think 3 UTA would be enough. As a guideline, say if 50mg was normal oral amount to get off, should one do the same for browning? I guess that is my main question. And I don't want to piss anyone off, but after search for CWE(i spent about an hr looking) I still couldn't find the post that described the whole procedure so completely. Any idea where that post may be? I have looked; I am not just being lazy. Anyway, thank you for your help & info, STD:)

OxyContinuously
03-27-2007, 08:38 AM
So what would you recommend as far as dosing? Everyone is different obviously, but say take an 80 OC and cut into 4 parts (20 mg apiece) and crush them up and eating or sometimes nasally. (this is mostly to conserve, a nice dose to swim is 40 mg chewed up good and swallowed). This being said do you think 20mg would be good to try out the way described above or more? Just curious--swim has taken more at a time so don't worry about ODing for swim at this low mg amount...Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Bro, oxycodone in particular-----> fuck the rest of the agonist narcotics, seems to give a fucking KICK when browned. If you like 40, I would tell you 40 browned would not harm you, but would make you extremely high. Depending on how fucked up u like to get, start with a "20 chunk" wait about a half (this method is quick) and then if u want, go for another 20

start small and work up. Use a needleless 3ml syringe (oxy is very water soluble) and , well, put it up!!

later dude

Oxy

OxyContinuously
03-27-2007, 08:39 AM

First, do a cold water extract--- APAP browned cause diarrhea. Then depending on your tolerance a good rule of thumb is to do two thirds what an oral dose would be, then work up if you need to!!

later
OXy

lister40
03-31-2007, 07:18 PM
It hasn't given me diarrhea yet :). Shouldn't the opiate counteract it anyway? or would it be since it's acting actually in your asshole lol

candyshop
03-31-2007, 07:59 PM
there was a huge thread on this sometime last year with a fairly comprehensive list of what methods work
and detailed instructions
i think it was called "anal administration -a complete guide" or somesuch
probably has answers to any further questions
i think it even had amount conversion charts and stuff

SalvationThroughDilaudid
03-31-2007, 10:05 PM
there was a huge thread on this sometime last year with a fairly comprehensive list of what methods work
and detailed instructions
i think it was called "anal administration -a complete guide" or somesuch
probably has answers to any further questions
i think it even had amount conversion charts and stuff

Hah, that makes me think of a title for a thread. I could call it "Buttfucking With Opiates". Maybe I'm just reading too much into this. I think it's about time we sticky such a guide, no? :p

JahRed24
04-01-2007, 10:39 PM
yo yo yo

My cars inside peanut butta, outside JELLY!
Flicka 26 is drankin, drakin wit my CELLY!
We takin real orders, talkin bout coke in that TELLY!
We choppin up the door like a butcha in the DELI!
U kno that purple cush will leave ur clothes all SMELLY!
But if u slangin pounds then ur pockets shuld b SWELLY!
Im ballin till im fallin just like that movie BELLY!
Im always stayin strapped for u ****** dat b PETTY!
To da 9, 9, 9, on the grind, grind, grind
I shine, shine, shine, jewlery blind, blind, blind
The time, time, time , yes its prime, prime, prime
Im takin no retacts 'cause its mine, mine, mine
*****!

SalvationThroughDilaudid
04-01-2007, 10:40 PM
yo yo yo

*****!
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

WarmCyanide
04-02-2007, 06:08 PM
yo yo yo

*****!

the only way this is post is on topic is if jahred got so high from shoving so much vicodin up his ass he broke into rhymes.:drool:

SalvationThroughDilaudid
04-02-2007, 08:26 PM
the only way this is post is on topic is if jahred got so high from shoving so much vicodin up his ass he broke into rhymes.:drool:

:D:D