PDA

View Full Version : non-gel fent patch help

SirDonkeyPunch
03-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Using the search function i notice that most of the implementations for using Fent are for the gel patches. i have just recently obtained the non-gel 50 microgram patches. Primarily id like to bang em because i find that to be most satisfying, however id also like to explore into the whole smoking scene.

Ive tried iv'ing by placing a small peice, like 5mm by 5mm and placed it in the cooker and added water. I did my best to get the adhesive part to mix around with the water and heated. the patch didnt gel or nothing, i drew it up and injected with no results. I normally do 80+mg of oxy to get a good high (by IV) could it be im not doing enough..... i have no clue....

nick
03-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Tried and couldn't do it and no one here could help me-good luck and if you manage to make it fixable let us know.

SirDonkeyPunch
03-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Tried and couldn't do it and no one here could help me-good luck and if you manage to make it fixable let us know.

I thought the gel patches were the ones that werent fixable. Long ago i remember reading about people doing it but i cant pull it up on search. Whats the method to smoke, do you know nick?

nick
03-09-2007, 05:00 PM
I think with the gel patches you cut it open and put a little of the gel(carefully) on foil.With these non gel patches the best I could work out was to put them on the palm of the hand and use a heat pad.These non gel patches seem very hard to "abuse".

Much good luck with them and BE CAREFUL.

SirDonkeyPunch
03-09-2007, 05:02 PM
I think with the gel patches you cut it open and put a little of the gel(carefully) on foil.With these non gel patches the best I could work out was to put them on the palm of the hand and use a heat pad.These non gel patches seem very hard to "abuse".

Much good luck with them and BE CAREFUL.

how long did it take to go into effect?

SirDonkeyPunch
03-10-2007, 01:13 AM
So i decided in an effort to smoke this stuff that i would apply the patch to a rolling paper and then proceeded to pack in a bowl with some bud and smoke. I did a little less than a quarter of a 50mcg patch. my tolerance is pretty high. however i didnt really feel that blown out. i know its potent but im pretty sure my 140mg oxy habit outweighs that little bit of fent i smoked. any other peoples feelings, comments, or suggestions, please i need some input here :p

insaneike
03-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Wow, wtf.. you smoked a non-gel fent patch piece in a joint!?!?!? WTF lmao.:confused:

unless you wanna do some extractions just wear or chew the damn thing!
I've never been given the non-gel ones, let alone ever seen them illicitly. I always get the SAndoz brand ons with gel pouches from my local pharmacy.

The only way I can see you getting a usable product from those is my soaking in a 50/50 water/ethanol mi, strain through a coffe filter, and evap on a plate. Scrape up remaining crystalish powders and smoke, snort, or even prep and re filter/cook for shooting.
if no (purish-80%+)ethanol im sure you could substitute with iso alcy. just make sure theres some alcohol in the solution for a good extraction. Also keep it warm, preferably in a mason jar with lid so your house wont be filled with alcy vapors all smelling and let saoak for a few hours and repeat many times to ensure you got all the fent, cause this is a time released patch. Also cut it into as many pieces as you can to aid in extraction.

other than what i said i dunno what to tell ya man, have fun, BE SAFE, and give it hell :cool:

SirDonkeyPunch
03-11-2007, 01:05 AM
With a dull steak knife and/or a butterknife i was able to slowly work off the actual adhesive from the patch with actual relative ease. You can just simply start to pick away with your tool and you'll notice a lil lump 'o' glue. Then proceed to lift the rest of it and you get a lil ball. Ive tried smoking it on some ash in my pot bowl but i think the "Direct" heat deteriorates it. Also tried foiling it, but it didnt seem like it all sparked up and then appeared not to smoke anymore however there was still stuff that was gluey on the foil. I dont know what to do with this fentynal glue ball. ive also had one of the patches on since last night (the 8th) at like 6pm and i still dont feel any noticable results.

Last time i did a 50mcg i was throwin up and pale as a ghost forever it seemed. I had quite a lower tolerance then too. But i was at least hopin to acheive a nice nod for a day at least. Hopefully ill wake up tomorrow with that "Lovely" feeling.

Also, Wouldnt using just 99% iso alcy as a solvent work better than alcy with water mixed in. Seems like it would take longer to evaporatel. Im no chemist but maybe the water helps dissolve the fent so when theres only water left to Evaporate instead of alcy, it helps the fent crystalize or whatever.

in any caase:

It IS Possible To Lift The Fentynal Adhesive From The Non-Gel Patch! Its Just How To Manipulate This Substance That Needs Working On.

devilsdrug
03-11-2007, 06:26 AM
did u try the heat pad on patch or sublinguual piece as im doin now

SirDonkeyPunch
03-11-2007, 02:19 PM
did u try the heat pad on patch or sublinguual piece as im doin now

Yeah I did a peice sublingually but i dont know if it was big enough. Hey DD, how high is your tolerance, and how much fent do you use.

insaneike
03-11-2007, 09:04 PM
So you know that adhesive glue ball you ahve has little to no fentanyl... the fent is in the plastic patch,not the sticky crap you can scrape off, sorry. You're only option other than transdermal and sublingual(oral) use is doing the lil extract I said.

and since we're talking fent instead of oxy or morphing more like a 60/40 or 80/20 ethanol/water mix would be better. Im used to saying 50/50 cause mostopis are more soluble in water than alcy. but fent is VEY soluble in lacy plus alcy helps with the time release, make sure theres heat if you dont have 24hours to soak!!!

and the crap you smoke contained little to no fent(none that matter anyway).
so stop trying to play around with smoking that damn patch, you're waisting it. Either put it on or do an extract... and it will take AT LEAST 16hours before you feel any effects. When i wear mine I don't notice even ease of WD until at least 48hours... actually i takes till like the 8th day of wearing them(on the 3rd patch) before i get any real effects.
so ya, you now know all your options, and what you've been doing is just waisting time and fent lol. do the extract and smoke it. smoking fent is the ONLY way to use it if you dont shoot!! and unless you have someone who shoots the stuff regularly with you dont ever shoot fent extracted from a patch! unless you somehow think you can measure out 100mcg. Yeah, thats not easy to eye-ball from a 5mg patch eh :P

if you do an extract and all is good i will give links to threads where i describe how to smoke fent, the hands down best and most efficient way.

devilsdrug
03-12-2007, 04:09 AM
not everybody has ur tolerance ike myself the last time i put one on it took just over nite till i was fukked a 100 gell though never put the generics on i had mild tolerance then

insaneike
03-13-2007, 05:55 PM
not everybody has ur tolerance ike myself the last time i put one on it took just over nite till i was fukked a 100 gell though never put the generics on i had mild tolerance then

Yeah, well my toler is not high. AT ALL! hell man a 100mcg patch would get me off too.. my toler is still pretty decently small. like 90mg oxy(three roxi 30s) gets me pretty damn good, 120mg FUCKS ME UP. so my toler is like maybe mediocre compared to all the ppl on this site lol.

i get the 2.5mg ones, and this dude has the 5mg ones. I guarantee he won't get any effects till at least 10-16hours... or MAYBE 8-16... I don't see how anyone could get any effects in less than 12hours form any dose patch. took mine like 1.5days to stop WDs when i was first put on em. so yeah, i'd still not expect any effects for 10-16hours man.

Tmac5150
03-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Man, IMO, I think Ike's right. You're prolly wasting them trying to smoke the non-gel ones. I don't have a whole lot of exp. w/the non-gel ones. My first exp. w/thhose was about a week ago. I got a a100mcg patch, opened itand it wasn't the gel ones. I hated that, I'd only had the Sandoz w/the gel, this was the Mylan. Since I don't bang anything, only thing I knew of was to cut off a piece and eat it(that's how my cousin told me he done em). I cut about 1/3 off kept in in my mouth for 20-40 mins, then cut it into smaller pieces and swallowed them. I got off like a mother fucker. I don't have a huge tolerance to fent, so that 1/3 did me pretty good. Don't get me wrong, I would much rather taste that gel & smoke a little too, but I did get a good buzz from these. Actually, I had the opp.and got another one yesterday, chewed & ate again the last 2 days, Damn, I like Fent...Anyway, I was just gonna tel you my exp.W/eating these kind of patches. I hope it helps....

IamAnOpiate
03-18-2007, 07:16 PM
swim always put the non-gel patches in his mouth and let them stay there for a few hours, eventually spitting them out when he thought they were beat. this always worked for him way better than any other method (especially since he only had the 2.5mg ones)

DrAtomic
03-19-2007, 04:53 PM
OK, so I have almost no tolerance (3 Norco 5/325s a day for a few months). I stumbled across a Mylan 50 patch. Could somebody cut this into pieces and suck on it. If so What might be a good dose to start with (1/8, 1/4, etc)?

IamAnOpiate
03-19-2007, 04:59 PM
i'd say start small. an 1/8 is a good starting point. you can always take more.

Hammilton
03-19-2007, 05:15 PM
what- mylan patch fentanyl isn't in the glue it's in the peice of plastic it's stuck to?

that's absolutely backwards. unless you're talking about some other non-gel patches, you have no idea what you're talking about.

devilsdrug
03-20-2007, 06:03 AM
ignoramusas there are whole threads on this pastime under tongue