PDA

View Full Version : a Bundle-how long does it last you?

kyuss
03-06-2007, 10:24 PM
Just curious
how long 10 bags
will keep you?

I've been
averaging
3 days through
self-restraint
and economic desolation.

poll to follow....

sc chiva2
03-06-2007, 11:12 PM
With tar, is 1g equal to approximately 4 bags (0.25g=1 bag and 1 bundle=10 bags=2.5g???) as SWIM's answer (roughly 3 days) was based upon this (flawed?) conversion.

TokinDerrick
03-06-2007, 11:17 PM
fuck I wish I knew where to get anymore than more than these fuckin' buttons. dont' know how much is in them, but each one makes one fat line, or two normal lines, I was told it was .1, but who knows.

sc chiva2
03-07-2007, 12:13 AM
That sounds close to being right for 0.1.

Somanax
03-07-2007, 03:24 AM
Scales are inexpensive:)

doctor diesel
03-07-2007, 05:42 AM
The answer is four days - smoked.

Doc

OxyContinuously
03-07-2007, 09:01 AM
Kyuss-- on the now seemingly rare occasion that i am among the ones priveleged enough to do real dope (not this OC BS), I would say that a deck lasts three days if i am good and a day and a half if I am not.

and every ten piece "stack" or "wop" costs 100 bucks.

later

Oxy

SuperJunky
03-07-2007, 09:14 AM
If I buy a bundle its because I'm geting it from this one guy that has really killer shit from time to time or I cant get ahold of my connect that sells 1/2 grams. If its the killer bundles it usually last two or three days if I try to stretch it, a few hours if I dont. If its because I cant get ahold of my regular guy I'm lucky if it'ss last me 6 hours, though it should hold me the rest of the day.

Papa Verine
03-07-2007, 09:43 AM
2 days. Here a "bundle" is called a "jab" and it's 10 bags or around a gram total. 2 days of Utopia.

On the fourth day I'm usually attempting to make one more line with all the empties. Our dope here comes in a foil wrap so if you un-fold 10 empty ones one at a time over a CD and know how to shake em', tap em', rub em, right you can scrape together a line. Sometimes I intentionally leave a little in each one when doing them to make this a more fruitful ritual.

It's kind of like grinding stems or re-steeping grounds when you run out of pods...

I don't waste anything and I'm not somebody who forgets a bag of dope here or there. When I'm out, I'm out and I know it.

OxyContinuously
03-07-2007, 09:54 AM
2 days. Here a "bundle" is called a "jab" and it's 10 bags or around a gram total. 2 days of Utopia.

On the fourth day I'm usually attempting to make one more line with all the empties. Our dope here comes in a foil wrap so if you un-fold 10 empty ones one at a time over a CD and know how to shake em', tap em', rub em, right you can scrape together a line. Sometimes I intentionally leave a little in each one when doing them to make this a more fruitful ritual.

It's kind of like grinding stems or re-steeping grounds when you run out of pods...

I don't waste anything and I'm not somebody who forgets a bag of dope here or there. When I'm out, I'm out and I know it.

here like i was saying, its a wop, or a deck, or a stack or even "that fire" depending on what low life you are dealing with today.

It's always stamped in the little glassine type baggies, i imagine each contains a point, like you were saying, PapaV, so 10 would be a grizz.

100 bucks

Oxy

quest390
03-07-2007, 10:16 AM
fuck man. oxy and all other opiates are unheard of down here where i live. you could probably get pulled over with a fentanyl pop or some oxy and drive away. there isnt even hardly any heroin down here. just mass amounts of cocaine and pot. and they are both really cheap and pure since we get the first off the pounds from mexico. but i dont touch that shit anymore. damn this town.

kyuss
03-07-2007, 12:06 PM
thanks for all
the replies guys.
My connect is
the middleman,
he's not The Man.
So,I get fucked twice.
I'm pretty sure
my baggies are
tampered with
cos they come
sealed sometimes
and taped over other times.
I'm getting burned
on price too.
If I buy under 10 bags
it's $20 per bag
and $150-160
if I get 10.
I'm pretty sure
my connect gets them
for $10 per bag or less.
I remember gf saying
he gets em as low as 6.50
and u100 said he's paid
up to 25.
I only have one
good connect
in a very small town.
When I ask to meet
the man, my man claims
he doesn't want new customers
and when I bitch about the price,
he claims they're friend prices
claiming he charges others
up to $30 per bag(lies).
What can you do?
When yer hurtin
no price is too high

sweetdreams
03-07-2007, 05:26 PM
when i did do dope it would last me usually a day maybe two. it al depended on the quality. and if i was luck you can get 12 bags for $90 here in philly. not a bad deal.
Damn those were the days

Overdoze
03-07-2007, 06:03 PM
This would last about four to five days with me. :)

lucifus
03-09-2007, 07:13 PM
usually 3 days

noahzark
03-09-2007, 10:42 PM
thanks for all
the replies guys.
My connect is
the middleman,
he's not The Man.
So,I get fucked twice.
I'm pretty sure
my baggies are
tampered with
cos they come
sealed sometimes
I'm getting burned
on price too.
If I buy under 10 bags
it's $20 per bag
and $150-160
if I get 10.
I'm pretty sure
my connect gets them
for $10 per bag or less.
I remember gf saying
and u100 said he's paid
up to 25.
I only have one
good connect
in a very small town.
When I ask to meet
the man, my man claims
up to $30 per bag(lies).
What can you do?
When yer hurtin
no price is too high

It sounds like you are frustrated Kyuss? You probably would do the same thing if you were in the middle mans place? I am not saying it its right or that I would not get sick of it like you may, no one wants to over pay? But you are getting what you want?

Try this, you could offer something larger than usuall to "buy" the connect?
Do it to lure the middle guy into giving it up!

Noazark

TokinDerrick
03-10-2007, 12:47 AM
riding in the backseat of my rides car, I noticed him and his girlfriend arguing over a phone number, she wouldn't give to him. apparently a connect she didnt' want him to have.

sounds a little fishy to me, especialy when its your girl's hiding a heroin-junky's-heroin-dealer's phone number from you.

jewsus christ
03-10-2007, 07:04 PM
A .2 goes for 20 where i come from so 2 grams will normally last me 2 days at the most 1 day if i want to be incapacitated all day:rolleyes:

Narkotikon
03-10-2007, 07:16 PM
I voted for one day. At this point in time, I would say 1-2 days. Before, when I was using more regularly, I'd say maybe 12-18 hours. Usually 3-4 bags per shot.

blackdog
03-10-2007, 09:34 PM
whats really fucked up is i remember hitching aride after work to the bronx and walking over thru manhatten to university and tremont ave just to cop a bag....one bag 1 bag i still cant believe its true 1 fucking bag ...no way!! i musta been on drugs or sumthin?
dawgg,:rolleyes:

greenfox
03-10-2007, 10:09 PM
thanks for all
the replies guys.
My connect is
the middleman,
When yer hurtin
no price is too high

a bindle a bundle a scmindle a schmudle.. I like 20 bags and to cellerbrate with dirty pms rags
skin a chicken skin a goat
shove some smack down the foxes' throat.

candyshop
03-11-2007, 01:16 AM
even just decent is 4 to 5 days of no sick and no pain for me --works better than anything
for fun 2 days

HeidiW
03-11-2007, 01:46 AM
A bundle?

All I can say is it don't last long enuf for me.

I need a package to really GET DOWN.:cloud9::eyebrow::cheeky1::hangloose

forevadazin
03-12-2007, 08:42 PM
If money is tight I can get a bun to last me 2 days but if money is right, Then i'll go through it easily in a couple hours.

blackdog
03-12-2007, 09:44 PM
THE FIRST TIME i see the bundle is the last1628
this might last a day or two?1630

AceBeans
03-13-2007, 11:11 PM
thanks for all
the replies guys.
My connect is
the middleman,
he's not The Man.
So,I get fucked twice.
I'm pretty sure
my baggies are
tampered with
cos they come
sealed sometimes
I'm getting burned
on price too.
If I buy under 10 bags
it's $20 per bag
and $150-160
if I get 10.
I'm pretty sure
my connect gets them
for $10 per bag or less.
I remember gf saying
and u100 said he's paid
up to 25.
I only have one
good connect
in a very small town.
When I ask to meet
the man, my man claims
up to $30 per bag(lies).
What can you do?
When yer hurtin
no price is too high

I know what your saying man. Dope is the same way around here, $25 a bag and about the same for a bundle. My bags always come taped, they are the stamped bags and thats just how they come. If you are lucky sometimes the bags that are doubled sealed come around and you know they are not tampered with. The key is to only buy it when the middle man is straight. If he's hurting or out of dope you can guarantee that the bags are going to come up short. I live south of pittsburgh and I used to have a connection in the city, I could go up there and get real nice bags for $10 ea and really cheap bundles/bricks but that connection dried up. The people that sell dope around here just run it from pittsburgh and pay for their own habits, there isn't a big heroin scene in my town. Only way i'll buy smack anymore is if I can't find anything else, I don't IV so it's just not really worth it for me.

To answer your question a bundle would last me like two days if I am lucky but could easily be gone in a day.

Diacetyl
03-14-2007, 07:17 AM
1 day

I devour drugs as quick as I can.

casketcrewchick
03-15-2007, 03:10 PM
a bun lasts me 2 and a half to 3 days... lasts ThemindRecoilsInhorror like 2 hrs... he goes through it. i cant afford his ass anymore and i tell him that. its ok... we are quitting again... lol. yeah yeah... heard that before!

Papa Verine
03-15-2007, 03:22 PM
a bun lasts me 2 and a half to 3 days... lasts ThemindRecoilsInhorror like 2 hrs... he goes through it. i cant afford his ass anymore and i tell him that. its ok... we are quitting again... lol. yeah yeah... heard that before!

The hardest part about quitting is not being high. Fuck, I know that sounds like a stupid joke but I quit all the time. I get through the W/D's and think I'm going to be content with sobriety. After a couple weeks you think you're going to feel "good" again. I got sober for 3-1/2 years from age 25 to 28 and I didn't really start to enjoy life without drugs for over a year. Even then I still thought about heroin the whole time.

You have to be real determined and willing to accept that life is going to suck for a long time. It's a loooooong process. Sometimes I regret I picked it back up again after all that time but not when I'm high!!!!

XxArsenxX
05-10-2007, 02:40 PM
hehuh. I'm waking up with less than a bag tomorrow, to tide me over til i cop. 1 bag, 1 bomb (another bundle slang) or 10, I'm waking up with less than one bag.

dspot1234
05-10-2007, 06:24 PM
damn blackdog, thats a nice collection of sacks...are they alll yours or are they pics form soemwheroe else? anywya a bundle usually lasts me about 2 days, unless i split it itno 4 for days and 2 on the third day but...that rarely happens ahha

Majortom
05-10-2007, 08:56 PM
I got sober for 3-1/2 years from age 25 to 28 and I didn't really start to enjoy life without drugs for over a year. Even then I still thought about heroin the whole time.

You have to be real determined and willing to accept that life is going to suck for a long time. It's a loooooong process. Sometimes I regret I picked it back up again after all that time but not when I'm high!!!!

Yes man good point and a lesson for guys who are on h for 2-5 yrs..They really need to bare this in mind. Isn't that how we all end up doing the shit again... Long process w/ lots of patience. I know a guy who started at full speed after 8 yrs of clean.

that amount keeps for a day and a next morning cure to move my ass approx.

SpadedJaded&Faded
11-25-2007, 08:39 AM
I too get "jabs" here in Chicago like Papa Verine. I don't IV, but I can still easily go through one of these in 6 hours if I want to be wasted (which I usually do), but I guesssss I could make it last 2 days if I had too. But what fun would that be?

hero 1
11-27-2007, 11:57 AM
about 4 to 5 hours i usally get 24 for 200 and am scoring the next morring dope sick as fuck but it seems like the chi town shit is starting to fall off man when that fent was around that was the shit

Inspektahdek
11-27-2007, 12:05 PM
here like i was saying, its a wop, or a deck, or a stack or even "that fire" depending on what low life you are dealing with today.

It's always stamped in the little glassine type baggies, i imagine each contains a point, like you were saying, PapaV, so 10 would be a grizz.

100 bucks

Oxy

I would like inspecting some "decks"

newjerseysfinest
12-23-2007, 02:25 PM
that shit lasts me 12 hours oR WAY LESS!!!

ToriiBabii
12-23-2007, 02:32 PM
My answer is 1 or 2 days. I shoot it, and if I have a lot then I'm gonna do it all....

lunchbox
12-23-2007, 04:11 PM
i'm very good with heroin i make it last 4 days

phaedros
12-23-2007, 09:10 PM
A bundle in detroit is 10 packs and goes for 90.Lasts me 1 or 2 days depening on quality.My dealer is now selling grams for 125.All 1solid chunk.

mollywopped
12-23-2007, 11:58 PM
With tar, is 1g equal to approximately 4 bags (0.25g=1 bag and 1 bundle=10 bags=2.5g???) as SWIM's answer (roughly 3 days) was based upon this (flawed?) conversion.

I get tar also, but a bundle is usually 10 bags of about.1 gram. So 1 bundle should equal 1 gram. I don't understand why you guys on the East Coast don't sell shit by weight. Instead you use some arbitrary slang. Hey, I got 2 decks of 4 bundles of 9 bags of 5 lines for $27.63. Huh?

OUt here in California, you say, hey, I want to buy a half gram. OK, sir, here is your half gram, have a good day. Well, kinda like that:D

TheGimp
12-24-2007, 12:51 AM
I get tar also, but a bundle is usually 10 bags of about.1 gram. So 1 bundle should equal 1 gram. I don't understand why you guys on the East Coast don't sell shit by weight. Instead you use some arbitrary slang. Hey, I got 2 decks of 4 bundles of 9 bags of 5 lines for $27.63. Huh?

OUt here in California, you say, hey, I want to buy a half gram. OK, sir, here is your half gram, have a good day. Well, kinda like that:D

I can only find tar around here, but if that conversion is right, then a bundle would only last me like an hour. I know i don't get the greatest shit around here, but a gram doesnt last me even an hour. 2 shots of .5g or larger and its gone. I've got a retarded opi-monster tolerance though, I slam 4 30mg roxi's per shot and can hardly even tell i did anything, even with 200mcg/hr fentanyl patches on. Tolerance is the SHITTIEST thing on the planet.

rachamim18
12-25-2007, 02:29 AM
The real question should be, to put it fairly, is, "How long does 1 gram last you?"

If you base your bundle on NYC norms, which is where the concept of a "bundle" began, a bindle is then 10 bags, with each bag weighing 100 mgs. so that the total weight is 1 gram.

Since purity is averaging there, now, 20 odd%, it should be ,"1 gram of 20% pure."

With this in mind, and answering as if I was in the midst of my worst habit, the answer would then be less than a few seconds. I know plenty of folks who inject bundles at a time, a few times a day.

molly: Weight is sold, just not alot and not openly (usually).

jackjohnson
12-26-2007, 07:09 PM
The real question should be, to put it fairly, is, "How long does 1 gram last you?"

If you base your bundle on NYC norms, which is where the concept of a "bundle" began, a bindle is then 10 bags, with each bag weighing 100 mgs. so that the total weight is 1 gram.

Since purity is averaging there, now, 20 odd%, it should be ,"1 gram of 20% pure."

With this in mind, and answering as if I was in the midst of my worst habit, the answer would then be less than a few seconds. I know plenty of folks who inject bundles at a time, a few times a day.

molly: Weight is sold, just not alot and not openly (usually).

if i injected a bundle right now, i would drop like a fly. shit, one point would do me in. last time i did dope was the day my brother OD'd and he od'd off 1 point, then i did my point and i almost fell out as well, except he had been drinking nad i wasnt. i was high for like 12 hours after that.

rachamim18
12-26-2007, 11:51 PM
My tolerance is shot. I am still trying to pin my 400 and odd mg. goirlla to the mat. It is very difficult. I cannot bring any morphine into Thailand Sunday, they no longer allow any in the nation, so that by the time I hit PP 16 hours after landing in BK, I will be chomping at the bit. I also have to be careful because although my tolerance is moderate, the heroin there is almost always unadulterated.

how ironic would it be to reach 40, and to have the understanding of the substance that I hope I have, and then go down for the count. I will be doing matcheads to start.

Consumed.
12-31-2007, 06:26 PM
two shots and its gone

NeverHighEnough
01-08-2008, 01:41 AM
Im in Detroit, my guy has bundles or $100 and its 12 packs. 6 packs for $50. Grams for $120. Isnt the best, but they guy is straight, never short and never cut with bullshit. Great guy, him being a dope man and all, lol.
Another guy I know of but I cantgo to cause heis an asshole has $10 a blow no mattter how many you get and $125 a gram, $65 a 1/2 gram. Is is deifnately stronger by a bit, but I dont trust the cut. I have gotten sick and had weird shit happen doing his dope, so fuck that guy.
Id like to try some new dope, but its hard to trust people or get people to trust you, so I will just keep going till something else comes along.

Oh, and a bundle will last me 12 hours tops, unless I am not at home, then it depends how long I am gone. I wont take dope with me, or I might prep 1 and take it with me. So it last way longer. Unfortunately I am home most of the time, so 12 hours and POOF! time to re-cop.

Raz
01-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Uk guys get representin here, you just know what would happen if a few of these geezers had some good ol sarf london gear/or middlesborough , leeds,Bradford, fuck even Doncaster.It would be "shit he's turning blue, wheres the fuckin ambulance"?
I really feel sorry for you guys who cant get the shit! The problem is ,that fuckin country of yours is too fuckin BIG........Raz

blackdog
01-26-2008, 08:06 AM
well it saturday mornin. last night after work on the way home i picked up a brick. 5 b's and so this mornin i opened my 2nd bundle and put five in my cereal bowl so to speak. I'll be lucky if'n this shite lasts me untill sunday. yeah 5 at a time peeps. one good thing is that its the frank lucas stamp and its smokin....lucas would be proud mmmhimmmmmmm:cool:

Raz
01-26-2008, 08:38 AM
well it saturday mornin. last night after work on the way home i picked up a brick. 5 b's and so this mornin i opened my 2nd bundle and put five in my cereal bowl so to speak. I'll be lucky if'n this shite lasts me untill sunday. yeah 5 at a time peeps. one good thing is that its the frank lucas stamp and its smokin....lucas would be proud mmmhimmmmmmm:cool:
Hola, dont know US terms, but is a brick 3.5 g or what us Brits call an "eighth" of an ounce?...be cool Raz

drkstarcrashes
01-26-2008, 09:20 AM
Hola, dont know US terms, but is a brick 3.5 g or what us Brits call an "eighth" of an ounce?...be cool Raz

bricks are 5 bundles (bundle = 10 glassine bags of about .1g each)...so about 5 grams, i know some people around here get bricks that have 10 bundles in them....

blackdog
01-26-2008, 07:36 PM

bricks are 5 bundles (bundle = 10 glassine bags of about .1g each)...so about 5 grams, i know some people around here get bricks that have 10 bundles in them....

well......when the lord created the earth he created all kinds of peeps and all kinds of sizes of peeps and also all kinds of bricks and all sizes of bricks. theres small bricks and big bricks and 5 bundle bricks and 10 bundle bricks with each bundle/bindle being generally one Gram of heron cut and divided into ten separate stamp glycerin bags/envelopes. and um ....oh yeah ..raz i know when i used to party with the white powder on a Friday we would all chip in on a 8-ball of Peruvian powder. yes that being three and a half grams. correct an eighth of an ounce being 28 grams total. wow i had to really think about that ...it's been awhile in fact i just split up a half pound of tree and made 8 ounces of it. still i had to think about all the numbers involved. there was a time when i didn't have to think twice.
dawg,:rolleyes:

Raz
01-27-2008, 07:31 AM
well......when the lord created the earth he created all kinds of peeps and all kinds of sizes of peeps and also all kinds of bricks and all sizes of bricks. theres small bricks and big bricks and 5 bundle bricks and 10 bundle bricks with each bundle/bindle being generally one Gram of heron cut and divided into ten separate stamp glycerin bags/envelopes. and um ....oh yeah ..raz i know when i used to party with the white powder on a Friday we would all chip in on a 8-ball of Peruvian powder. yes that being three and a half grams. correct an eighth of an ounce being 28 grams total. wow i had to really think about that ...it's been awhile in fact i just split up a half pound of tree and made 8 ounces of it. still i had to think about all the numbers involved. there was a time when i didn't have to think twice.
dawg,:rolleyes:
Those sure were the days.I get the US measures now.In the UK its all divisions of ounces,28g.A 16th bein the smallest.Man back in the day Swim could get £50 for half a teenth,good ol days.Now its £80 for an 8th or £600 for an ounce. 5 large for a nine bar,(250g)or so swim has heard...18 large for a k...How we love our turkish bro's in the UK...

THEPAINTER1960
01-27-2008, 07:37 AM
all depends all packadges are always different some good some bad

xxkmanxx
01-28-2008, 02:23 AM
id say usually 2-3 days, depending on the potency of the dope.

20Dollarholla
01-28-2008, 06:31 AM
Yo Dawg, whats the ticket on the bricks your gettin?

Since I started this court ordered MMT detox I have went back to the ever faithful H. My dose is down to 90mg so it doesnt block at all, it kind of adds on to the high in a way. I have been trying to be good with the 'boy' and only using it to keep the crawlers away, but we all know how that goes. Right now if I have taken my methadone the day I'm using, a bundle will get me high twice. Now if I do not have any methadone from selling it for dope money than a bundle is like one good high.

Tolerence is a bitch, I remember the days of vomiting from doing one bag, sure wish my tolerence was still like that.

CTdopeLove
01-30-2008, 02:17 PM
10 bags would generally last me less than 12 hours, unless it is incredibly good stuff that keeps me nodding constantly, to the point where I physically can't do anymore. I generally shoot 3-4 bags at a time to get a decent rush and high, and when I have the drug in my possession, I use it like it's going out of style.

I have to note, I generally don't have more than 3 or 4 bags in my possession at a time lately, so if I had 10 bags all to myself, it would be a "special occasion" and would warrant getting as high as possible.

~CTdopeLove

blackdog
02-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Yo Dawg, whats the ticket on the bricks your gettin?

SNIP!!

Tolerence is a bitch, I remember the days of vomiting from doing one bag, sure wish my tolerence was still like that.

OK USUALLY @70 PER X FIVE=350
IF YA KNOW THE MAN 325? 300? AHEM
IF YER REALLY TIGHT WITH DA MAN 280?JUST MAYBE?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
DON'T FORGET YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

rcb
02-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Depends on quality and tolerance. I put 3, I guess thats average. I don't use continuously.. i'll take breaks, be it weeks or a month or more.

If I just got back from a long break, i'll try to restrain myself and use as little as possible.
Of course, that only lasts for a short while, and pretty soon i'm shooting as much as I can .. Thats usually when I try to take another break.

strikks
02-19-2008, 10:26 PM
bundles in pittsburgh are 90-100bux, i live an hour away from the city so they are 150bux around here so it depends on the drive!! my tolerance is HUGE from runnin dem dar ms200s and i havent seen good dope around here for at least a year so a for me would be done in two shots one right after the other and would only keep me good for 12 hrs if i am lucky!!! the last time i got good shit they were blue double sealed bags
and i even remember the name "liberty power" mmmmmmm....drooling! now they are taped white bags with more cut in them than u can shake a stick at!!!!sons a bitches!!!

i wood give my left testicle,first born and maybe my pinky finger for some good smack!!!!it is a shame when i wood rather have a ms200 than a bundle of this east side shittsburgh crap!!!!

back in 1999-2000 i used to have a hook up in shittsburgh who had this shit they called "p-dope" it was in corner shot baggies and was white rocks!!!! it looked like coke and was sooooooo fukin good!!! well i found out after about a month of doin this shit that it was street analog fent!!! mannn those were the days!!they sold for 10 bux, no deals and i wood estimate they were at least .25 grams and one was plenty!!! i had 3 friends od on the shit and 2 of em died!!!!

strikks
02-19-2008, 10:36 PM

yo, friend of jerry?? friend of the devil!?? which side are you on??

Chicago
06-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Depends on how many bundles will someone give me.

If I had the money There would be no stopen me.

I went threw a 10gram stick in 1 24hr peroid, ONLY b/c I had to get done w/it quick, & this was raw, I was doing shots of raw 1/2gms ecery 1/2hr-1hr.

slept for 2 days almost after that fun time.

limestoneman
06-12-2008, 04:03 PM
I would say about a week and a half.

blackdog
06-12-2008, 04:20 PM
not even half as long as it did when this thread first came out
dawg,

SubliminalPoet
06-15-2008, 08:11 PM
Right now the buns SWIM is getting is 1 chunk in each baggie (10 bags). SWIM usually starts out doing 3 bags (chunks) in 1 shot & then stretches the rest out for the nest 7-8 hours. If hes lucky, he will save 1 for the morning after.

Peace,
Sub

Method
06-15-2008, 08:28 PM
swim would have to say that it would normally last 2 days. even tho he has seen it go in 12 or less. Damn he cant stand this tolerance. $300 - $400 a week is a killer bitch.

JTDuffet
06-18-2008, 03:27 PM
I would have to say I am closer to Methods tolerance also. And although I wish this was a popularity contest, the truth of the matter remains that I have been doing approximately 10 grams / week lately, which runs me 900 bucks, plus the little free bee's i have to toss in to get my connects to pick up for me... AND NO, I cannot afford it. I am fighting with my connect as we speak to try to get better pricing, or to eliminate one of the middle men and would save me a little bread. I am also trying hard to wean down and get my tolerance to an acceptable and supportable level.. Weaning sucks!!!

So, 1 bundle lasts me about 1 day if I am lucky.. for example I bought this 10 gram finger last friday, and now am down to the last couple Gs left, and looking at getting another 10 gram finger this upcoming friday...

Here is a picture of that finger, BTW, which was the best I have gotten lately.. At least this stuff gives me a slight rush if I bang 4-5 bags in a shot... Also, my friend (the chipper) did .1-.2 last friday also when i got this and he was nodding hard.. he also tends

-jt

jdub
06-18-2008, 05:17 PM
^^ I would kill for that shit. Fuckin dirty SF/Oak chiva bastards!

blackdog
06-29-2008, 03:23 PM
it used to be a bag a day-man is that newbish or what?
now its a bundle or two or three a day.
i"m sure a brick a day isnt far from being .....
dawg,

JayTrizzle
10-12-2008, 09:25 PM
lol, i started out getting grams of tar that would last a couple days, then found some brown powder in quantity, started buying balls (no one here has ever heard of a bundle, it seems), so 3.5 grams of the powder would go about three days, until I realized that I was being a pussy and that my tar guy (it was REALLY GOOD TAR) was jacking me (twoo hundred a gram versus 200 a ball...hmmm.) So I finally got him to stop middling me and just got him blasted every time he hooked it up. When that started we started getting FAT (4-5g's!!!!) balls of super tar for like 3 hun. That's when I think I started having a problem. I killed the bag the second time we scored like that in two days, no sleep, just nodding, woke up noon the second day with no feeling in my entire body (FINALLY the pins and needles, lol), and proceeded to puke until I hit up again. Killed the rest of it, sold a 1/4 gram to a friend who had to kick my door in and slap the piss out of me to wake me up (rig still in), then I decided to lay of the skag for a while, so I moved two hours away from it and quit the job that was keeping mei n dope and rent and bills. Man I'm fucking stupid, believe me, I'm feeling the regret now.

rcb
10-14-2008, 02:25 PM
not even half as long as it did when this thread first came out
dawg,

was about to say the same thing

mtran
10-14-2008, 08:30 PM
you guys in the US refer to bundles as 1gram right? if so it lasts me from 8am when i get up and ready for work until 7pm when i finish work.. ill have to use another half bundle to get to bed

oxy kid
10-14-2008, 09:54 PM
wow....that 10g finger looks amazing...

jonny-5
10-14-2008, 10:34 PM
these days i do a gram in four days, but there was a time when a gram would last me about 6 or 8 hours. in seattle i would do a gram in an hour if i wanted to.

tyrant
10-16-2008, 12:33 PM
jesus...that picture is just..wow.

anyway, at my worst 2 days. Ive been a week clean, so i figure at my tolerance now, i could realistically stretch it to damn near 5-6 days.

AmblerG
10-18-2008, 06:26 PM
recently its been around 5 days, not too bad. some would consider this recreational use or a small habit but the withdraws sure arrent small..

love it when i got it
hell when i dont

syn2600
10-27-2008, 10:27 PM
i've purchased heroin 4 times, been doing it a week now, and i could EASILY do a bundle a day, 1 shot is 4 bags for me. But hey a bundle is only $50 and i have a solid cell phone connect about 15 minutes a way, call any time day or night, so whatever. I really didnt think my tolerance was so high but whatever,

turdkenedy
10-29-2008, 05:15 PM
i've purchased heroin 4 times, been doing it a week now, and i could EASILY do a bundle a day, 1 shot is 4 bags for me. But hey a bundle is only $50 and i have a solid cell phone connect about 15 minutes a way, call any time day or night, so whatever. I really didnt think my tolerance was so high but whatever,
4 bags is a shot for you but you dont have a tolerance?

damn...

1/2 bag is a shot for me with low tolerance 1 bag if i have been using for a few days in a row and/or wanna nod good. but a bun for me lately has been 150 :( needless to say i would use alot more if i could get reliable 50 dollar B's.

JTDuffet
02-10-2009, 06:55 PM
This thread needed a bump....

1 bundle only lasts me half a day.. meaning i need approximately 2 grams of dope/day to be ok, and maybe catch a little nod...

-jt

sunsrequiem
02-10-2009, 07:12 PM
A bundle up here in Maine would last me less than 12 hours when i was really using...but now, i could probably make it last closer to a day.

It would be nice to have a bundle right now.

oxy kid
02-10-2009, 07:17 PM
This thread needed a bump....

1 bundle only lasts me half a day.. meaning i need approximately 2 grams of dope/day to be ok, and maybe catch a little nod...

-jt

So I take it the weaning down to a smaller amount didn't work out yet did it? Ha. I remember when you posted those AMAZING photos.

AmblerG
02-11-2009, 04:38 AM
So i posted here a few months ago when a bun could last we about a week. now a bundle could last a week, but i would really have to show self control and might be sick daily.

the other day, i was just like fuck the world
did some fat shots, bunny was gone in less than 12 hours
good times, but i thought i would be higher

OxiContinKing
02-12-2009, 08:19 PM
Since I usually have to share it with my other half, less than 12 hours.

Even if it was just to myself, it would definatley be gone in a 24 hour period.

nycjrt
02-12-2009, 08:19 PM
a bun could last we about a week. now a bundle could last a week, but i would really have to show self control and might be sick daily.

the other day, i was just like fuck the world
did some fat shots, bunny was gone in less than 12 hours
good times, but i thought i would be higher

story of my life:(

duck
02-12-2009, 08:41 PM
A gram of smack lasts SWIM about 3-4 days. He's ok with that.

nycjrt
02-27-2009, 08:18 PM
swim's connect tried a new source - the bun came rolled up, like some people roll their $ - they are the same glassine stamp bags d always comes in , but not folded- 10+ years copping in new york and they've always been folded over/taped, usually in a rubber band, sometimes in glossy magazine paper, which is also taped- also lots of folded, taped stamps shrink wrapped in colored plastic (love them in the summer) - of course on the west coast/canada/europe swim's seen shit packaged lots of ways but in new york swim's never encountered the 'roll' before (btw pink bags, no name- decent count, quality= 6 or 7 out of 10)

abner
03-08-2009, 09:25 PM
hmm, well i picked up a bundle an hour and a half ago and I'm down to two bags. These aren't crappy, either. Therapys, which Opyium can attest to, are some of the best around. Wicked high tolerance due to subs. Hate it.

dieselbaby
03-09-2009, 12:00 AM
A bundle would last me (if it's good) for 1 shot. 5 bags each for my girlfriend and I. Ah, tolerance. :rolleyes:

poonwhalla
03-28-2009, 01:24 AM
A bundle would last me (if it's good) for 1 shot. 5 bags each for my girlfriend and I. Ah, tolerance. :rolleyes:

Time to slow down then bro most us would be in jail with that type of tolerance unless it was only once a day. I guess your flight went well?

Kicks
04-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Ideally, I try to make a bundle last me two days. That's what I tell myself the day I buy. But then, it's the first day, so I can treat myself to a little more. Usually, I end up doing six or seven stamps a day. When the quality's shit and the bags are thin, I can do a bundle a day, easy. But I'm trying to cut down because I've got a real cash flow problem.

I sniff and IV when I can. I have the shittiest veins, it sucks. Even nurses have a real hard time. The last time I had to get my blood drawn, the nurse had to dig around both arms and couldn't register, she was even using those butterfly needles with the thin tube connected. She had to call another nurse to finally get it. My old friend would joke I've got fat-person veins because I'm just over a buck; even when I was in the double digits when I first started doing D and could barely keep anything down, my veins were still hard to find. Maybe I have like 50% body fat, so I'm thin but fat. Nah, really I think it's genetic because my mom's the same way and her parents, too. My dad's got great veins though; why couldn't I have inherited them! I joke about it but it really blows cost-wise. I can IV only with a brand new needle; I've got to hit it on the first or second try or the needle gets too dull and no dice. I can only mainline 'cause I usually miss when I do hands or feet. Plus, I hate to waste any D. Though I reckon if I actually could slam all the time, I'd end up doing the same amount of bags I do now in no time because I like to dose frequently.

JTDuffet
04-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Actually, I was being really good for about 2 weeks. i got myself down to just under a bundle/day. in fact for 2 days, I did .8 grams/day on 3-4 days. but then the qulity dipped slightly, between batches, and I shot back up to 1.5-1.8 grams/day again..

Im always trying. but weekends i always get out of control., during the week, at work, i do .3 before work, .3 at work, .3 after work, and .3 before bed for a whopping 1.2 grams.. thats my goal for today.... and slowly get back to under a bun again... :)

so, yea, some days its up to 1.8 grams / day. some days its 1.2 grams. and one a rare occasion under a bun now..

-jt

PercoDan
04-13-2009, 08:27 AM
A bundle usually lasts me 36 to 48 hours, if I'm really careful with my usage. But it's not uncommon for me to go through a bunny in 24 hours.

(intravenous, 8+ year habit, quality NYC powder)

xannyman
04-23-2009, 07:48 PM
If the conversion to tar is correct, then it lasts two days smoked....I wish it lasted longer, but if I am going to wish then I might as well throw a penny in a fucking well........

05-06-2009, 11:25 AM
one b is a shot for me and a shot for my old lady. although i do remember a time
where a b would last two or three days. Ever since i picked up the needle the bags
just don't last like they used to. These days no matter if i have a b or a stack (10 b's)
its only gonna last me a day

duck
05-06-2009, 03:00 PM
one b is a shot for me and a shot for my old lady. although i do remember a time
where a b would last two or three days. Ever since i picked up the needle the bags
just don't last like they used to. These days no matter if i have a b or a stack (10 b's)
its only gonna last me a day

Yikes. A half gram must be quite a shot.

05-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Yikes. A half gram must be quite a shot.

i dont know exactly how much hartford bundles are but there less than a g.
if you know the white caps on the plunger side of bd insulin syringes
a b just about fills one of those with fluffy white powder.
as soon as you add 50 units of water to it the cap is about three
quarters full with yellowish-clear liquid. not enough for more than
a ten second rush anymore i dont even get high after the rush fades.
i think its time for a taper to cut my tollerance down. if nothing else
my wallet will thank me.

Morgulon
08-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Hm... I would just barely manage to convince myself to save one shot for next morning after I got that (assuming this is a bit earlier in the day) :rolleyes: Dark brown powder

nodrover
08-23-2009, 08:57 AM
Where i'm from (near hartford), most of the stuff is GARBAGE. I find myself using up to 20 bags in one shot if i really want to "get off" and not just "get well". Even then, I need to do at least a 5 bag shot to keep the sickness away if im in the middle of a habit.

zer0sleep
08-30-2009, 02:54 PM
About one day, maybe a little less. SWIM usually does 3 to 4 bag shots, 3x a day. When rationing anyway...