PDA

View Full Version : Tramadol and Hydrocodone

JahRed24
03-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Is it okay to mix Tramadol with hydrocodone?? or will it send u into withdrawals like with methadone?? (i have no methadone in my system, just hydrocodone and valium)...?

JahRed24
03-03-2007, 08:13 AM
is it ok to mix tramadol and hydrocodone? or will it make me go into acute w/ds???

L0VE
03-03-2007, 08:24 AM
?

Tramadol is like taking immodium ad. It will be like mixing vicodin with tylenol or something, so no it won't, it's an opiate with an opiate except one is very weak.

Papa Verine
03-03-2007, 08:25 AM
No it won't send you into W/D's. Neither would methadone. Methadone is not an antagonist. What makes you think that?

Skript
03-03-2007, 08:25 AM
I couldnt count how many times ive mixed the two.. Should be okay as long as you dont over do it..
Theres no way those would precipitate w/d either

Papa Verine
03-03-2007, 08:26 AM
?

Tramadol is like taking immodium ad. It will be like mixing vicodin with tylenol or something, so no it won't, it's an opiate with an opiate except one is very weak.

I actually like Tramadol in doses around 500mg. I never had any seizures or adverse effects. I just have to take A lot of it and I think It's not bad.

JahRed24
03-03-2007, 01:10 PM
but doesn't Tramadol send people on Methadone into acute withdrawals? ok ok so swim ate 10mgs of methadone this morning, about 8hrs ago, is it ok for me to take some tramadol right now? or no good?:confused:

dspot1234
03-05-2007, 07:45 PM
youll be totally fine dude, its jsut an opiate with a much weaker (sort of) opiate, youll be fine, jsu tdont over do it witht eh tramadol

SuperJunky
03-05-2007, 07:51 PM
I'd take the vicodan first then the tramadol, I find that tramadol will block other opiates but if you take the other opie first and spread the tramadol dose out over a few hours it should help potentiate.

Also I've tacken tramadol while on and coming off of methedone (though I was only on it for a month or a little more) it didnt send me into WD what so ever.

Brony
03-05-2007, 08:25 PM
but doesn't Tramadol send people on Methadone into acute withdrawals? ok ok so swim ate 10mgs of methadone this morning, about 8hrs ago, is it ok for me to take some tramadol right now? or no good?:confused:

from what i've read in the tramadol prescribing information, if you're taking LOTS of any potent agonist (morphine, methadone, hydromorphone, etc) then you have the potential to be sent into acute withdrawl. But if you're popping a little 'done here and there, you ain't gonna fall over dead from WD

I'd take the vicodan first then the tramadol, I find that tramadol will block other opiates but if you take the other opie first and spread the tramadol dose out over a few hours it should help potentiate.

Also I've tacken tramadol while on and coming off of methedone (though I was only on it for a month or a little more) it didnt send me into WD what so ever.

My experience w/ tramadol was the same, more or less, SJ. A lot of tramadol=no opiate high. A little tramadol here and there=better opiate high.

Just my .02

-brony

roxi*stardust
03-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Tramadol will not send you into any type of withdrawal syndrome, that is unless you are addcited to it and stop taking it. But it is not like Bupe, Talwin NX, or Stadol. Tramadol sucks IMO, doesn't work for pain and only relieves withdrawal if it is mild.

Sitar
03-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Tramadol is much better than Hydrocodone, Propoxyphene, and Codeine.

Let the flaming begin...

insaneike
03-06-2007, 03:50 PM
No it won't send you into W/D's. Neither would methadone. Methadone is not an antagonist. What makes you think that?

Yes it will, on methadone. Like on your avg. person(NOT EVERYONE!) tking tramadol while on methadone will bring on the come on of WDs(not full blown from my exp but make u panicky as hell). I took like 3 trams about 3weeks and guess huh, had the come on of WDs!
I made a thread on it where this has done been discussed. and the avg person WILL get WD effects while taking trams while on methadone.

and yes you cna take trams with hydrocodone. It's a pretty common mix, weak, but common.

Sumocat
03-06-2007, 04:06 PM
I have to respectfully disagree with some of things said about tramadol here. I'll admit it sucks on its own - but - if you're a lightweight like me, taking it with hydro *can* be a good mix. It adds to the 'speedy' effects and also seems to make the subjective experience of the hydro last longer.

I found this to be true even when I had a decent amount of tolerance built up. Your mileage may vary..

roxi*stardust
03-06-2007, 06:14 PM
I have to respectfully disagree with some of things said about tramadol here. I'll admit it sucks on its own - but - if you're a lightweight like me, taking it with hydro *can* be a good mix. It adds to the 'speedy' effects and also seems to make the subjective experience of the hydro last longer.

I found this to be true even when I had a decent amount of tolerance built up. Your mileage may vary..
I personally hate how Ultram makes me feel, if I wanted to feel that speedy feeling I would drink a few cups of coffee, that's about all I get from it. If it was so good no one would bitch about it when they get scriptss for it instead of Loracet or Percocet or whatever.

tekhnix
03-06-2007, 06:23 PM
is it ok to mix tramadol and hydrocodone? or will it make me go into acute w/ds???

dude, you need to be banned until you pass the 9th grade.

Inspektahdek
03-08-2007, 11:31 PM
dude, you need to be banned until you pass the 9th grade.

haha, I don't know why that's funny but it is for some reason

Opilover
03-09-2007, 08:21 AM
Hydro's and Trams in my opinion are a great combo,when swim first started out on 1hydro and 2 trams was a great and relaxing opie high,,those was the day when it only took that amount to get a buzz..The only thing I had to do was expiriement with the doses of trams to get a good effect,to many trams gave me a sick speedy buzz didn't like that...

Good Luck

JahRed24
03-20-2007, 10:32 PM
by god...im outta gherre:mad:

tonyk
03-22-2007, 10:37 PM
How much Tramadol should SWIM take along with the hydro 5/500? SWIM HAS a pretty high tolerance to the hydro.