PDA

View Full Version : Dialudid K4 and generic 2-4mg

insaneike
02-25-2007, 03:16 PM
WEll, someone has hpothetically obtained a bottle of 60 generic Hydromorphone 2mg, 27 generic hydromorph 4mg, and 30 Dialudid brad 4mg tabs...:cool:

The Dialudid are K 4 stamped and are an off-white beige color and are decently size small ass pills.
The generic(?) hydromorphone 2mg are a white color with 54 above 743 on one side and a big 2 with a line for splitting on the other. The hydromorph generic(?) 4mg is the same as the white 2mg but has a 4 with a line on the abck and 54 609 on the other side. All 3 pills are about the same size in diameter.
Now that ya know what I got could someone tell me the brands of the gnerics and how is the best way to use these bad boys aside from IV or anal use?? I REALLY wanna put these bad boys to use. AS my last exp with the K4s had me very disapointed.

I have already swallowed 8mg of the hydromorph 2s and 8mg of the K4s and it doesnt fee like i took maybe two of my Roxi 30s... WTF??? Everyone makes hydromorph seem like kill shit(even whennot IV'd), this shit is no better than your usual opiates when used intransal and oraly!! Is there something I'm missing cause these are just a potent form of oxy so far. NOTHING more! I've had my share of IV hydromorph and some medicaly in the hospital and ERs and god is it one of the best thigns ever(i sitll prefer IV fentanyl/midazolam combo IV to the hydromorph IV) and I know I'm not gonna come near the high with intranasal and oral use, but still!!! This shit sucks(compared to what it's made out to be!) IMO, Not saying it's not fucking me up and helping my pain just it's like WTF, how is this stuff worth $1/mg??? I think ima just sell them unless you guys can give me some good input and a reason not to, cause I'm not gonna shoot,i KNOW it will get outta hand...

I'm about to sniff 3-5 more of the K4 dillies cause 16 doesn't even have me going, just keeping me 'good'. I think I'm gonna crush a roxi 30 up with 8-12 more mg?
Is oral or intranasal better for hydromorph/dialudid? Or is it like oxy where oral is stronger? i know the only way to really get an effect si to IV but im no booter..
I member the last time i had dilies i did like 24mg(12, 2mg) in under like 12hours and wasnt nearrr fucked up...
and i don't have a huge toler either, maybe a slight one at best? Cause I can get blisted from 90-120mg oxy(roxi 30s, amide brand).. should i just do another 12mg maybe and take a couple hits of fent? Mix them with some roxis and sniff? C'mon guys PLEASE give me soem combos or ways to make use of these fuckers!!! How many should i take to be equiv to 100mg oxy? cause 16mg is no better than two roxi 30s..
ANY info greatly ppreciated folks!!!!

Woowoo
02-25-2007, 03:45 PM
This might not be the answer you want to hear but ....

In my experience, dilaudid is NOT a very powerful painkiller, at least not in tiny 4mg doses, except for one important exception. The exception being, if you put it in a syringe and IV those little buggers, you'll get a rush sweeter than that of heroin(*). (* = opinions vary on this, even among 'experts' in the field)

I've also tried snorting them (big disappointment) and I've tried eating them (bigger diappointment). I can't say I've put them up my butt, but if I thought it was as good as IV I would do it in a heartbeat. In public.

Everyone makes hydromorph seem like kill shit(even whennot IV'd), this shit is no better than your usual opiates when used intransal and oraly!! Is there something I'm missing
I heard this before myself, how strong dilaudid are in general, but if that's what "everyone" says then everyone is wrong. It's the #1 most desireable pill for injection purposes but outside of that application I see it pretty low on the pecking order of things.

About "generics vs K4s" -- I think it only really matters of IV fiends, in the end its all the same drug, but IV users know that there's nothing easier than banging a K4. You just crush them up and drop them right in water, you're good to go.

In defense of IV uses - if you're going to shoot narcotics, this has to be one of the best and safest ways to go. Shooting street dope there are 100 things that can go terribly wrong, but I can't think of of anything that can go wrong shooting a dilly. Except of course missing the vein ;-)

johnnyb420
02-25-2007, 03:54 PM
if you dont want to shoot them you are better off selling them and getting some oxy they really are a waste if not used in a needle , i understand why you dont want to shoot them but you are wasting them if you do them any other way just sell them and move on .

ps. are you in northern california? we can work out a trade j/k

insaneike
02-25-2007, 04:16 PM
And an lil update on where i'm at... over the past 3.5hrs I've AT LEAST 20-26mg! and i'm not feeling hardly shit! Sure not high thats for sure! and the opi effect doesn't last an hour or two maybe... It's short a duration as fentnayl! This stuff can't even TOUCH fentanyl when snorted or taken oraly, even when fentnayl is not smoked and used transdermaly, transmuscal, or oraly! Talk about some shit. Good thing these were next to free(traded methadone and roxi for em). Also the generic hydromorphone(not the dialudid k4) bottles say they were filled back in may for the 2s and Jul for the 4s! I did not receive the script bottle for the Dialudids, just the generic ones. The chic got them out of her fridge and said they had been there since being filled and only a few were took from the scripts, so they're still good thats for sure.

ok its been 10min since i typed^^^ and have just crushed 6mg more with a roxi 30 and snorted half the powder and am feeling pretty fuckin nice! :cool: 20-26mg of dialudid/hydromorph over 3hrs plus the hydromorph/roxi mix im sniffin now and im FINALLY getting effects!!! Now that i know bout how much to take tomorrow im gonna try 18-22mg in a single dose in the morning, should i snort or eat or half n half??
When i finish off snorting this 6mg mixed witha roxi im probly gonna eat half a roxi and chillax till tomorrow comes, cause im just waisting pills trying to get off on these fuckers!!! God, i've done at a handful of freakin dillies today!!! and thats onto of my morning two roxi and methadone(about 6hours apart so ya)...

ANY suggestion on mixing with smoked fentanyl, roxi 30s(3 a day), and methadone(2-4 10s a day) is GREAAATLY apreciated folks!!!

and these do give better pain releif than the roxis do, just they dont last 1-2hours(not high enough dose?) :mad: im severly pissed and dissapointed with these worthless fuckers(i dont shoot lol). I think im gonna save atleast 45 to sell/trade HYPOTHETICALLY! So no PMs PLEASE!!!:rolleyes:

serisouly any info is greatly appreciated guys.

CUBErt
02-25-2007, 04:18 PM
Sorry Im in somewhat of a hurry and didnt have time to read all of your posts, but from what I take it you were orally injesting alot first? If you aren't gonna IV the Dillies then snort them for sure. But from what I have heard 9/10 times, Dilaudid orally is complete shit.

EDIT:I personally love snorting dilaudid. One of the most dreamy, floating kind of highs. I just remember doin it the first time on 4th of July and then cruising with some friends into the McDonalds parking lot to smoke some tar as I did more lines of Dilaudid. Then as I smoked the tar, the sunlight was just piercing through the tree branches above and everything had such a healthy orange glow. :cloud9:

Woowoo
02-25-2007, 04:29 PM
Well if you don't IV then don't start now just over this. Keep them for the day when you meet somebody who know how to use them and you'll discover that you have some serious bargaining chips. In some circles blow-heads pay as much as 30 bucks for them! It breaks my heart to read about you blazing through them without any satisfaction.

l4l5
02-26-2007, 03:55 AM
morphine has the worst bioavailability out of all pills, 30% so its not worth taking all that talc if u ask me, the best pill to take in tablet would be oxy as its 80% bio

insaneike
02-26-2007, 11:10 AM
morphine has the worst bioavailability out of all pills, 30% so its not worth taking all that talc if u ask me, the best pill to take in tablet would be oxy as its 80% bio

yeah. we know this... lol:rolleyes:

and who was talking about oxy or morph? and i think it's common knowledge among opis users about morphs oral bioavailbility and all... lol

superman
02-26-2007, 03:22 PM
I slam only 3-6mg at a time, 4 times a day for a nice buzz and totaly relief from pain.

definately don't keep wasting those

HeidiW
02-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Like everyone else said (trust me on this one) you're wasting them

Hammilton
02-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Morphine definitely doesn't have the worst bioavailability of all pills. And I assume you mean orally, because IV it's quite good.

And I don't think your stomach has problems with talc.

Hammilton
02-27-2007, 10:53 AM
btw, I never had a problem with eating morphine. Just eat more

HeidiW
02-27-2007, 11:23 AM
Yes, eat lots of it.:D

OxyContinuously
02-27-2007, 11:26 AM
meperidine fucking sucks as far as oral bioavailibility....Sucks is not even the word, but it's close enough

HeidiW
02-27-2007, 11:30 AM
good ol' demerol, takes me at least 200mg iv to even start to feel that shit, blah!:D

designed_reality
02-28-2007, 08:11 AM
meperidine metabolizes into normeperidine, among other things, which is associated with seizures, and other things. prolonged use of demerol is extremely detrimental to your health; plus the bioavailability blows.

paragoric
02-28-2007, 08:23 AM
Your wasting a very expensive, euphoric drug...some peeps pay 50 bucks for a k-4 w/o blinking an eye.....My doc gives them to me and I wouldn't dream of eating them...pg

HeidiW
02-28-2007, 08:46 AM
I NEVER waste K4's by oral consumption. EVER.:D

Chemical_Boy
02-28-2007, 05:42 PM
Your wasting a very expensive, euphoric drug...some peeps pay 50 bucks for a k-4 w/o blinking an eye.....My doc gives them to me and I wouldn't dream of eating them...pg

Your wasting an expensive , not to mention highly euphoric drug...some pay up to 40 bucks a piece for a k-4 ...10 bucks a milligram!!.....my doc gave them to me and I sure didn't waste them by eating ...pg

Did you forget that you made the same post approx 3 minutes earlier??

You must be getting a lot of those K4s:D:D:D:D