PDA

View Full Version : Can u snort valium??

JahRed24
02-22-2007, 11:34 PM
Hey can someone tell me of i can snort Valium pills?????.... i have the the Mylan 346, they are 5mg Diazepam each...:confused:

moviebuff927
02-22-2007, 11:55 PM
I'll be nice this morning because I'm still nodding from a shot I had a few hours ago...

Yes, you can snort it...the question is does it speed absorbtion or make diazepam more active by absorbing the drug through the mucous membranes. The answer is "no", it doesn't utilize the active ingredient more than it would if you were to swallow the pill. Most likely all you would be doing is damaging your nose lining and then swallowing the drip and absorbing it through your somach, the same way you would be if you had swallowed the pill...

Also, diazepam (and most of the benzodiazepines) are poorly soluble if at all in water. So, the best way to take them is to just swallow 'em. And if you want that extra "kick" from them, crush 'em up and swallow the powder...

But for real, man, next time search the forums for this, it has been asked 1000 times before...Good luck with the pursuit of happiness from benzos...I've never been able to get anything from them except jail terms, blackouts, totalled cars, and embarassing behavior that has shamed even my pet dog...

- m o v i e b u f f

JahRed24
02-23-2007, 12:11 AM
damn, its like 2:15am where i am at....yeah well i just snorted one 5mg valium pill...good thing i didn't snort 2. That is if your right about it not being able to absorb in ur nose..... So sense OxyContin (oxycodone) is soluable in water it means that it will absorb in ur nose (mucus memranes) ??

chemboy7
02-23-2007, 12:44 AM
Sure you can snort just about any powder, I'm sure you could do it... wouldn't do you much better than just swallowing it though, not being absorbed through the nasal mucous membrane it'll still slide down your throat to your GI tract and "work" though.

Now go back to your corners.

LegalizeOpiates
02-23-2007, 04:09 AM
yeah you can snort anything pretty much. valium your better off just taking or chewing though.

moviebuff927
02-23-2007, 04:22 AM
yeah you can snort anything pretty much. valium your better off just taking or chewing though.

Damn, LegalizeOpiates, I've never seen anyone with negative reputation! I didn't know you could get negative reps...

Oh well, not dissing you, just kinda amazed I never knew about that before...

colkraig
02-23-2007, 07:13 AM
If you really want a tasty snort ,snort a soma.lol

ProdigalSon
02-23-2007, 08:32 AM
If you really want a tasty snort ,snort a soma.lol

Ever snort adderal? It tastes like candy. The generic 20mg, amphetamine salts(duh) but yeah they really do tast like candy

pdxninja
02-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Ever snort adderal? It tastes like candy. The generic 20mg, amphetamine salts(duh) but yeah they really do tast like candy

one time i snorted some stuff that this girl said was "like" vallium. i dont know what it was but it tasted sweet and gave me a mellow buzz. she had lots of meds for anxiety problems. they were in some weird pink/yellow gelcap i think.

also jah and anyone interested, vallium is WAY better swallowed. no snorting vals plz, bigger waste than snorting oc... except since oc is more valuable im not sure if that last statement is correct. i used to have a free supply of generic 10s (which were great when swallowed) but did close to nothing via snortation

ProdigalSon
02-23-2007, 12:49 PM
except since oc is more valuable im not sure if that last statement is correct. i used to have a free supply of generic 10s (which were great when swallowed) but did close to nothing via snortation

What kind were they?

pdxninja
02-23-2007, 01:00 PM
im not exactly sure but they were green 10mg diazepams

i think my sentences ran a bit close so it may have looked like i was talking about 10mg ocs.

but yea they were some kind of green generic 10 mg vals. i could eat a few and feel all wobbly, but if i snorted one it didnt do anything but make my nose angry with me

ProdigalSon
02-23-2007, 01:19 PM
im not exactly sure but they were green 10mg diazepams

i think my sentences ran a bit close so it may have looked like i was talking about 10mg ocs.

but yea they were some kind of green generic 10 mg vals. i could eat a few and feel all wobbly, but if i snorted one it didnt do anything but make my nose angry with me

Hmmmm, I snorted a couple litte blue, or was it green, val before and it was alright. Ive taken some valium from time to time orally and was fine with it. I like them if you add a little booze. Your motion is 6 seconds behind your brain. But benzos+alchol+pillophile=drooling so its only for behind closed doors

poonwhalla
02-23-2007, 01:26 PM
:drunk:with benzo's I just let them desolve under my under my tongue or crush them and drink them with ginger ale. Snorting or plugging doesn't have any better affect IMO

Woowoo
02-23-2007, 01:59 PM
Hey can someone tell me of i can snort Valium pills?????.... i have the the Mylan 346, they are 5mg Diazepam each...:confused:
There's no reason to snort them at all. You'll get no extra kick out of snorting them. Ditto for banging them. Just eat them.

dspot1234
02-23-2007, 02:02 PM
if they were green 10 mgs then they were the mylan 477s, those in my opinion are even better than the brand name roches but jsut my opinion. but definitly dont snort them unless you have liek a 10000 at your disposal to fuck with. just swallow them, crush them up first if you want it to hit slightly faster, all there is too it.

pdxninja
02-23-2007, 02:14 PM
now that you mention them im pretty sure they were mylan.
they were definitely the best vals ive ever had, however i kind of got burnt out on them and now i rarely ever eat any, not to mention i dont get them anymore

HistoryofMadness
02-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Damn, LegalizeOpiates, I've never seen anyone with negative reputation! I didn't know you could get negative reps...

Oh well, not dissing you, just kinda amazed I never knew about that before...

we had neg and pos pts system last year, and it turned into a way to pile on people just because of some little stupid shit... there was all kinds of drama and people were getting mauled for one mistake (the kind we all make when we're high)

it was like a popularity contest... all over now.

chemboy7
02-23-2007, 04:07 PM

Yeah, actually I have... they taste all sugary when they are dripping. I know alot of people can't stand it (like I can't stand the taste of a sub drip), it was different that's for sure, but I enjoy it myself.

also jah and anyone interested, vallium is WAY better swallowed. no snorting vals plz, bigger waste than snorting oc... except since oc is more valuable im not sure if that last statement is correct.

That statement was wrong but it's not a matter of price, you can snort OC (so long as you don't have those shitty ones that gel up on you). Oxycodone is water soluble and readily absorbed by the nasal mucous membranes. It's alot of people's preffered ROA. The first OC80 I ever got, long ago when I had zero tolerance, was snorted and it definately worked. Worked so good I spent some time purging it back up shortly after and I could barely keep my eyes open from there.

There's no reason to snort them at all. You'll get no extra kick out of snorting them. Ditto for banging them. Just eat them.

No, actually you can get off on IV Diazepam. The problem people have with banging the pills is Diazepam doesn't go into solution with water, but they produce vials of Valium pharmacuetically (also rectal delivery systems, they are called Diastat but you can't bum with just water they are gel based) and it is indeed effective. In fact you could probably get a shot out of a Valium pill with Propylene Glycol or Ethyl Alcohol diluted with alittle water. I have never shot a benzo, I don't know that I would like it, not unless it had a nice rush... hope I'd remember it. Hahaha.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9294/germanvaliumknockoffviayx8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

pdxninja
02-23-2007, 05:15 PM
That statement was wrong but it's not a matter of price, you can snort OC (so long as you don't have those shitty ones that gel up on you). Oxycodone is water soluble and readily absorbed by the nasal mucous membranes. It's alot of people's preffered ROA. The first OC80 I ever got, long ago when I had zero tolerance, was snorted and it definately worked. Worked so good I spent some time purging it back up shortly after and I could barely keep my eyes open from there.

well i know snorting oc is fun, its all i used to do before i came here and read the argument in the oc section about eating vs nasal. and also browning.

im just sayin you get more length out of your oxy if you eat it. and if money is tight its nice to get more bang for your buck.

maybe i just made a crappy analogy because snorting vallium=nothing, where as snorting oc=rush

Brony
02-23-2007, 05:30 PM

funny you mention that. i thought i was crazy thinking the drip tasted like candy, but I guess I'm not the only one.

...via snortation...

I like the "snortation". i'm gonna have to use that more often. "I snortated my OC's".

To the OP. With benzos you're better off just swallowing them. If you have the need to snort something, then go ahead and snort 'em. Just realize you're not gonna get an orgasmic rush from them.

JahRed24
02-27-2007, 09:59 PM
so u guys think that valium is really worth crushing and putting it under the tounge and let it dissolve...even know ive had it sitting under there for almost 25mins now...and i can still see the green powder...yeah i got a bottle of those Mylan 477's...so these are the best ones i hear, eh? well thats good to hear...but i think its all the same...who knows?:confused:

HeidiW
02-27-2007, 10:06 PM
Why don't you tell us what you know Jah?
What do you know about snorting Valium?

Well, how's this. I'll tell you what I know about it.
Valium pills are meant to be taken as prescribed, plain and simple.
Breaking them down and shooting is a waste, as is snorting. Been there, done that.

Now let me ask you something.
Are you going to call me a junky or a FIEN for telling you the truth?

JahRed24
02-27-2007, 10:14 PM
I don't understand Heidi?? Junky Fein? only u know that...but if u do opiates everyday then yes my friend you are a addict....b/c u have an addiction thus making u an "addict".. at least thats what society deems addicts as...i realize there's more to it...some people are dependent on them, some people (like me!) just use them OCCASIONALLY...i know i got a tolerance and YES i have experienced W/D symptoms b4 so i have been dependent on them....but basically 10mgs of methadone can hold me for a whole entire day and sometimes that night until morning time...but right now im still tappering down...took 10mgs of methadone today and then got a bottle of hydrocodone 7.5/325's and i ended up eating like 7or8 of those tonight....i feel kinda buzzed...i also ate like 25mgs of valium tonight...valiums do NOTHING, do u need like 50mgs to feel high off this stuff???

JAH BLESS:cloud9::chillpill

poonwhalla
02-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Jah you need to quit pointing fingers. There has been some good advice here in this thread and at this point do what you have to taper down if you need too. All that other shit you claimed to do may have an effect on you not feeling the V's. Chill the fuck out. I have been sober for 2 fucking weeks because I have no job no money ect... Am I calling everyone on this site an addict because they are at the liberty to enjoy life more then me...NO. I really don't give a fuck but blah blah whoof whoof whah whah, it just seems like you are pointing too many fingers and are in denial of your own addictions. Fuck it has been 2 weeks for me and yes I am still addicted what are you gonna judge me fucker?? to answer your question again regular V pills you should chew up and eat. what u gonna do about it huh. sorry that last line was from colonal claypools bucket of bernie brains, the song ended my thought

HeidiW
02-27-2007, 10:34 PM
I don't understand Heidi?? Junky Fein? only u know that...but if u do opiates everyday then yes my friend you are a addict....b/c u have an addiction thus making u an "addict".. at least thats what society deems addicts as...i realize there's more to it...some people are dependent on them, some people (like me!) just use them OCCASIONALLY...i know i got a tolerance and YES i have experienced W/D symptoms b4 so i have been dependent on them....but basically 10mgs of methadone can hold me for a whole entire day and sometimes that night until morning time...but right now im still tappering down...took 10mgs of methadone today and then got a bottle of hydrocodone 7.5/325's and i ended up eating like 7or8 of those tonight....i feel kinda buzzed...i also ate like 25mgs of valium tonight...valiums do NOTHING, do u need like 50mgs to feel high off this stuff???

JAH BLESS:cloud9::chillpill

I'm an addict? I broke my fucking back 12 years ago getting thrown off of a tractor on my Dad's farm working in the fields. Yeah, I'm an addict - after 12 years on narcotics because of my accident. Who wouldn't be in my situation? When you can answer that question, I'll tip my hat to ya. NOT UNTIL THEN.

It's like this: either take the fucking pills or lay in bed all day in EXCRUCIATING pain, in tears, using bed pans to take a piss or a dump b/c I can't shuffle down the hall to the can. I've got 2 major back surgeries under my belt and I just turned 30. In fact, I'm fixin' to have another one in 6 weeks. I go to physical therapy, aquatic therapy, yada, yada, yada.

When you got that on your plate, then I'll LET you call me an addict.

I don't give a fuck what society deems me as. Fuck 'em all.

I'm just kind looped right now from all the pain meds. right now in my gut. I threw my back out this a.m, and my pain mgmt. Dr. had me go to the clinic and have an IV put in for some relief.

I don't think you know what it's like to have all of the legitimate medical conditions I have. Some of the inflammatory remarks you make quite freely on here REALLY chap my ass sometimes.

I felt like harassing someone, and I figured why not you?:D If you're man enuf to fuck around with dope and talk shit on the internet, you better be man enuf to take it. Remember, you dish it out too.

Oh, yeah, back to the original topic, you've ate 8 hydro's and 25 mg of valium tonight. Hmm, let's see. I'd say eat some more valium if you're not high enuf.

Then go look in the mirror and seriously ask yourself if you're an addict, I'm oddly curious.

BOOYAH

drugsaregood
02-27-2007, 10:35 PM
When I was in detox abunch of fools were snorting their valiums. I laughed at them. Under the tounge = the best method in my opinion.

poonwhalla
02-27-2007, 10:36 PM
When I was in detox abunch of fools were snorting their valiums. I laughed at them. Under the tounge = the best method in my opinion.
totally absolutly some benzo's they even taste minty to me!!

HeidiW
02-27-2007, 10:41 PM
Jah you need to quit pointing fingers. There has been some good advice here in this thread and at this point do what you have to taper down if you need too. All that other shit you claimed to do may have an effect on you not feeling the V's. Chill the fuck out. I have been sober for 2 fucking weeks because I have no job no money ect... Am I calling everyone on this site an addict because they are at the liberty to enjoy life more then me...NO. I really don't give a fuck but blah blah whoof whoof whah whah, it just seems like you are pointing too many fingers and are in denial of your own addictions. Fuck it has been 2 weeks for me and yes I am still addicted what are you gonna judge me fucker?? to answer your question again regular V pills you should chew up and eat. what u gonna do about it huh. sorry that last line was from colonal claypools bucket of bernie brains, the song ended my thought

Thanks poonwhalla. You've now earned a seat on the Opiophile Eternal Vacation Oversea's. If you want to know what the fuck I'm talking about, ask Nick, DV, pillphile, or u-100, or Sister Rags, Southern Belle, and whoever wants to go kick in England and Afghanistan, ya dig??

Points for you poon:D

the Madhatter
02-27-2007, 10:49 PM
I'll be nice this morning because I'm still nodding from a shot I had a few hours ago...

Yes, you can snort it...the question is does it speed absorbtion or make diazepam more active by absorbing the drug through the mucous membranes. The answer is "no", it doesn't utilize the active ingredient more than it would if you were to swallow the pill. Most likely all you would be doing is damaging your nose lining and then swallowing the drip and absorbing it through your somach, the same way you would be if you had swallowed the pill...

Also, diazepam (and most of the benzodiazepines) are poorly soluble if at all in water. So, the best way to take them is to just swallow 'em. And if you want that extra "kick" from them, crush 'em up and swallow the powder...

But for real, man, next time search the forums for this, it has been asked 1000 times before...Good luck with the pursuit of happiness from benzos...I've never been able to get anything from them except jail terms, blackouts, totalled cars, and embarassing behavior that has shamed even my pet dog...

- m o v i e b u f f

WELL SAID.....THREAD OVER....
next!

poonwhalla
02-27-2007, 10:59 PM
edit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!goodnight

one legged poppy
02-27-2007, 11:30 PM
Thanks Hedi:cool: , For that post. I started what I thought was a pretty good thread a while back oxymorphone verses oxycodone. & someone that goes by jahred24 cut into it calling people names & talking smak. And my thread got all cut up. We are here are just trying to HELP each other out w/ good info. UR right he needs to fall off a tractor & break a back or fall into a mill & get a fkn leg cut off then he would know abot REAL pain. & pain mngmt! When UR in real pain U need real narcotics! Nuf said.
P.S. I'm new here but i enjoy the help & info. I get on this site "Keep It Real"

george123
02-28-2007, 12:23 PM
"Keep It Real" I'm keeping it real on the fieldline, homie.

JahRed24
03-05-2007, 11:56 PM
whatever u guys are just all lucky to have good pain dr's... i have been diagnosed with Trigiminal Neuralgia (sp?) which is really really painful,i got no narcotics....now they think i have some form of TMJ, my teeth hurt all day, i can't eat and when i do eat i have to just deal with the pain cuz i need to eat or I DIE, so my pain is a lil more serious, at least u can still eat, even if u do have a back injury...i know back pain is horrible, but so is my teeth pain....i mean i cant even eat a soft shell taco without it hurting then after im done eating i have to deal with 1-2hrs of constant throbbing pain deep within my teeth....i dont get pain meds...maybe cuz im "too young" like the dr. said... (i am 21 yrs old)...so i deal with my pain with no pain pills... i have to resort to the street to get painkillers so i can eat my food pain free....life sucks, i used to weight 190lbs and worked out everyday and was in good shape, now i weight 165lbs cuz of this bullshit TMJ nonsense or w/e....so just be lucky u can get prescribed painkillers, b/c they obviously don't give em out to people under the age of 30yrs. old....?:mad::confused: and i never cut into ur convo oxymorphone man, i just asked what it was like? wtf u guys just like to gang up on me and talk a bunch of nonsense, maybe u are the ASSholes:)

Chipper
03-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Heidi, you certainly know how to get to the point. I had no idea that you were in that much pain!

That sucks!

To JahRed, tolerance to benzos develops rapidly. If 25 mgs aren't doing anything then you're heading for trouble. Just eat them -- I love my instant highs but the benzo high is best served slowly.