PDA

View Full Version : xanax and methamphetamines

george123
02-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Does anyone know what the effects of Xanax are on the high produced by meth?

ProdigalSon
02-20-2007, 01:52 PM
Does anyone know what the effects of Xanax are on the high produced by meth?

Id imagine the xanax wouldnt do shit. Maybe if you took like 5mgs it would calm you down a bit. Try it and report back

Babydollangel
02-20-2007, 02:03 PM
my dr has me on it...a prescribed hugE amount of it..i dont take it like he prescribes though buti know that do meth and use it to "come down" so id say enough xanax with out tolerece would kill out the meth and put you to sleep....my dr put me on 3 bars EVERY 8 hours !!! not as need but scheduled so id say it will make you go to bed...lol.thats why people use it around here to COme down from meth...

HeidiW
02-20-2007, 02:03 PM
How much meth. have you done? How long have you been up? Are you going to be using the xanax to calm down the tweaky side effects or or you trying to crash and go to sleep?

george123
02-20-2007, 02:25 PM
I did slammed $15 dollars worth of "meth", and took 2 Xanax like 2 hours before. The reason I'm asking is because the meth high only lasted about an hour, and then nothing, altough I have been up for two days. What I now realize most likely happened is that I got some bunk meth, and I "imagined" the high, since the Xanax had nothing to do with it.

george123
02-20-2007, 02:33 PM
HeidiW, I was actually using the Xanax to calm down the tweaky effects of crack, as I smoked $400 worth troughout yesterday.

ProdigalSon
02-20-2007, 02:39 PM
my dr put me on 3 bars EVERY 8 hours !!!
Goddamn:confused:

George-How many mgs are you takin?

ProdigalSon
02-20-2007, 02:42 PM
HeidiW, I was actually using the Xanax to calm down the tweaky effects of crack, as I smoked $400 worth troughout yesterday.

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, i missed this reply, damn dude. How often do you do this?

george123
02-20-2007, 02:44 PM
Mg's of Xanax? I dunno, as I said I took 2 of those pills yesterday, but needless to say it didn't calm my nerves too much because of the massive crack intake.

HeidiW
02-20-2007, 02:48 PM
$400 bucks worth? Damn, you'll need maybe 5-10 mgs of xanax to chill out, can you handle that much?

george123
02-20-2007, 02:54 PM
Not sure, haven't taken it before. Besides, this happened in the city and i live in the suburbs with no Xanax connection, so I will have to just stick this one out.

HeidiW
02-20-2007, 03:11 PM
Do you smoke pot? If you do and have some, smoke it. Or take any benzo or opiate you got and fall asleep.

george123
02-20-2007, 03:22 PM
Thanx for the suggestions. Altough I don't smoke pot (It gives me panic attacks) some opies sound good. Man, crack makes people do stupid things. When I do it, I can't stop. Not only that, I gave these people I was getting high with my ATM and they withdrew $100 dollard just for themselves without me knowing it. Would I do that If I wasn't on crack? Nope, It seems like I go into this psychosis where nothing matters but the crack.

ProdigalSon
02-20-2007, 03:54 PM
Thanx for the suggestions. Altough I don't smoke pot (It gives me panic attacks) some opies sound good. Man, crack makes people do stupid things. When I do it, I can't stop. Not only that, I gave these people I was getting high with my ATM and they withdrew $100 dollard just for themselves without me knowing it. Would I do that If I wasn't on crack? Nope, It seems like I go into this psychosis where nothing matters but the crack.

:moon: Crack Kills

You dunno the mg of the Xanax. Here:
.25mg=White
.50mg=Orange
1mg=Blue
2mg=White rectangle shaped(bar) tri-scored
3mg=Blue Bar tri scored if they still make these

Prolly wanna stop the crack binges IMO. $400.00? Fuck, id be kickin my own dick the next day

george123
02-20-2007, 04:22 PM
They were orange. Yes, I'm kickin my dick today. The last time I did this I took some methadone (again, I don't know the mg), a largish white pill, and I had no side effects from the crack afterwards, except feeling like an idiot and losing alot of money

In The Wind
02-21-2007, 10:16 AM
Man, crack makes people do stupid things.

It just makes me want sex. When I quit doing coke that was my biggest fear, that sex would just not be enjoyable without it. But then, I could snort dirt and want to fuck

I was getting high with my ATM and they withdrew $100 dollard just for themselves

Oh man, that’s asking for it. If it were me I would take out whatever money I was gonna spend for coke that night and put my bankcard somewhere that I could not get to until I was done jones’n otherwise every dime would get cooked. And I just can’t imagine giving my card to other cokeheads just from knowing how I used to be….

OxyContinuously
02-21-2007, 11:51 AM
Babydollangel: I'm sorry but I just don't believe you one bit. 36 mg of alprazolam is unheard of. Get real

george123
02-21-2007, 12:04 PM
With crack I can't really imagine having sex, unless you're willing to stop every five minutes to take a hit, maybe balance the crackpipie on her ass while doing it doggystyle or something.

Babydollangel
02-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Babydollangel: I'm sorry but I just don't believe you one bit. 36 mg of alprazolam is unheard of. Get real

well i was ready to defend myself here for i am no liar or game player !!!! my post was sort of confussing...bottle says 'take one 2mg tablet by mouth three times daily'.....i didnt mean THREE at a time.....although ihave done that in severe wd's.....but i meant three a DAY ! total of 6 mg's DAILY

ProdigalSon
02-21-2007, 12:09 PM
^^^^Man I was gonna ask how nuerotic are you? :D

Babydollangel
02-21-2007, 12:29 PM
^^^^Man I was gonna ask how nuerotic are you? :D

i HATE taking this damn xanax !!!! i seriously dont know why some love it so much but then again i do have panic disorder !! but i have lost many friends over this xanax...its a double edged sword...i weaned off it once in a 5 month time span cuz i try not to have to take it but after a while your body will scream for it and punish you for not taking it......my husband HATES my dr for putting me on it, and i have lost several people in my life cuz i woudlnt give them any when i was almost out cuz i needed to make it last......and this was when i didnt know jack shit about any type of drug (3 yrs ago) cuz i was raised not to 'be one of them people'.....lol my mother wont speak to me cuz of the xanax...but it helps me i just dont take it as prescribed....i learned alot ab out addiction cuz of xanax...i thought cuz dr had me on it it was ok...OMFG.....after 2 years i tried one day wihtout it and found out real quick somthing wasnt right...i begged my dr to take me off of it...he wouldnt..i didnt know how to do it..had a website support group tell me it couLDNT be done at over 4 mgs for as long as i was on it...but i did it...took a good 6 months though...not two weeks as my dr wanted me to...i swore i wouldnt touch that shit again but 7 months later, fighting with dh and i went back and welll,,,,,,,,,, xanax is back in my life...i have done so much shit and never knew and would call anyone a liar....just a double edge sword...i need it but i have t be careful cuz i already know what can happen ....hubby has told me so outlandish shit of me on xanax at the prescribed dose..i just break it in peieces when i need it unless wds then i take them to knock myself out to sleep.....i just couldnt beleive when one of my best friends found out i had it and the amount of it i get a month ruin our friendship over it.....omg now i dnt let anyone know i have it.....money, drugs and friends just dont mix i guess:confused:
BDA
ps----would be an easy way for suicide...lol...take whole bottle and go to sleep and never wake up at the amount my post said...i meant three daily sorry for confusion!

ProdigalSon
02-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Im scribed 2mg per day. Sometimes I take it sometimes I dont. I got it mostly for the WDs and it does help. And I dunno I cant really get a great buzz off it. It goes like this: 30min body buzz then 15hours of sleep. I got friends offering me $3 for a 1mg tab. WTF??? At least I dont have friends that steal, or thed be gone and everyone playing dumb

george123
02-21-2007, 12:46 PM
I didn't realize that Xanax caused so much heartache, the only time I heard it mentioned is when Vionna Rider was shoplifting and was busted with it or something. Seriously, it didn't do shit for me, and I took what I now know is two .5 mg pills.

stillkicking
02-22-2007, 09:23 PM
my dr has me on it...a prescribed hugE amount of it..i dont take it like he prescribes though buti know that do meth and use it to "come down" so id say enough xanax with out tolerece would kill out the meth and put you to sleep....my dr put me on 3 bars EVERY 8 hours !!! not as need but scheduled so id say it will make you go to bed...lol.thats why people use it around here to COme down from meth...

I can't imagine that your doc is legitmate. 3 planks every 8 hrs is not a lot to a junkie but I can't see an up and up doc doing that...as far as doing xanax with meth I would be careful. I used to (in my younger days) take ritilan and xanax until I had a seizure. It can be dangerous so watch your doses.

HeidiW
02-22-2007, 09:29 PM
3 bars every 8 hours?? Who is your Dr??:D

ProdigalSon
02-22-2007, 11:14 PM
Heidi-They still make the blue bars? I havent seen em in ages. And were they 3mg or 5mg? And damnit, ive seen em in my boys hand. Just never took one

Black_Daze
02-22-2007, 11:30 PM
I've had yellow bars (banana bars) that were 3mg, but never seen blue ones.
And xanax and meth is very dangerous. I did that a few times and I'd always end up with "lost time" or I'd suddenly find my self in the floor with no recollection of falling, things like that. It's possible I had a seizure or two, not really sure. Bad juju.