PDA

View Full Version : Can i put my methadone rectally?

the Madhatter
02-15-2007, 10:52 PM
and what advantage does it have?

ProdigalSon
02-16-2007, 01:50 AM
from what Ive read on this forum is its the bomb. I could rob a pharmacy of every Morphine pill they have, Eat em in the parking lot and feel nothing but a stomach ache. But that turkey baster is a godsend. It sounds, oh wait, IS, really weird and you know you have a drug prob when, but it works. Wait a while until someone else comes by that has shoved some dolophine in his ass, and it will happen soon enough. If I were you, Id do it. But Im not gonna be that guy being blamed for a mysterious dissapearence of a member. Look up the Panthrax thread. Tell you everything you need to know. Your anal cavity is, a mucous membrane, hgdadad. Like snortin your stuff? Its about the same. Just many more capillaries to do the absoption. Oh hell, just call your Family Doc and ask fer advice. Hes cool with it

colkraig
02-16-2007, 07:43 AM
yea, you can but its a shitty subject,get one of the large rigs not to big lubercate unless you like it rough.lol.... ;loader up with dose and water warm water.Then fill her up. one sugg. be close to a shitter.You might even add some coke with it.Makes for a good speed ball.Hell you might even take a good shit

HeidiW
02-16-2007, 08:21 AM
WTF!!!????!!!

OxyContinuously
02-16-2007, 08:23 AM
just eat the fucking methadone

HeidiW
02-16-2007, 08:25 AM
don't put it in a rig and mainline it.
if it's pills, there is too much talc. in it for your heart.
if it's take home syrup, the sugar, dyes, cellulose will fuck up your veins AND give ya heart trouble. I'm living proof.
DONT GO THERE!!

L0VE
02-16-2007, 11:00 AM
gosh just swallow it or disolve it in water, ........

L0VE
02-16-2007, 11:02 AM
what is up with people wanting to shove stuff up their ass on this website? This is all new to me but swallowing a pill wount kill you.

Chemical_Boy
02-16-2007, 12:03 PM
I would stuff anything up my ass unless there was a giant advantage to it. With how effective methadone is orally, I would just go that route. I mean I am sure that you could go in the out-door, but it just seems pointless.

I thought about plugging some coke once, since I heard the high is more like shooting or smoking but isn't as brief, but then I just shot it. But for something with a 90% oral bioavailability I don't think you would get any advantage

Once again, I haven't done the experiments myself, but from everything that I have read I would say the following:
If shooting it isn't better than other ways, then it would probably be a waste of time to plug.

I have heard plugging ecstacy is better than oral because it hits you faster and has a rush or something, but I have always been happy with sniffing it (burns a little, but not too bad) if I want it too come on faster. Of course it has been like 5 years since I rolled anyway.

Methadone and Oxy are a waste to plug. I don't think it hurts it, but I haven't read anything about any super effects as opposed to eating it. Of course, maybe it is like sniffing- some people rave about it with OC, some think it doesn't work as well as oral.

Anyway, if you do it, post on how it turns out for you. There's plenty of ass and shit stories on here, so nothing to be embarrassed about. . . .

Right DV???;)

L0VE
02-17-2007, 08:59 PM
mmmm, methadone. I took some earlier and still feel nice and high :) :)

suboxoneeater
02-17-2007, 09:17 PM
I rectal 2mg suboxone every day now.

I like it. The taste of it reminds me of a bad time of my life. That is my "reasoning"

Plus I like feeling good without tasting that awful orange shit.

HistoryofMadness
02-18-2007, 12:31 AM
you may as well stick it up yer arse fer all the good its doin ya (guess the movie time!)

AWOL
02-18-2007, 03:07 AM
you may as well stick it up yer arse fer all the good its doin ya (guess the movie time!)
TRAINSPOTTING !! Do I win something? :confused:

Canis aureus
02-18-2007, 11:01 AM
I guess there is nothing wrong, but when oral availability is so high no need to use back-door. It may come in faster, quite much indeed, but you won't get much other benefits of hypothetica plug.

HistoryofMadness
02-18-2007, 12:39 PM
TRAINSPOTTING !! Do I win something? :confused:

my undying loyalty, love, and affection... and a weekend in unlce HoM's ranch with all the other members that have been misbehaving

:drinkit:

:moon:

:zhelp:
:whip:

Did you like my cartoon?

AWOL
02-18-2007, 01:08 PM
my undying loyalty, love, and affection... and a weekend in unlce HoM's ranch with all the other members that have been misbehaving

:drinkit:

:moon:

:zhelp:
:whip:

Did you like my cartoon?

I'll be better so long as you don't make me drink beer ... and you wip me. :o

kevin
02-19-2007, 04:54 AM
I rectal 2mg suboxone every day now.

I like it. The taste of it reminds me of a bad time of my life. That is my "reasoning"

Plus I like feeling good without tasting that awful orange shit.

You sir, are a true MAN. I did that shit a few times and just got really grossed out by the process of sticking things up my bum.