PDA

View Full Version : Mixing question..Soma/xanax/hydrocodone/oxycodone

JahRed24
02-14-2007, 10:35 PM
OK first question is: Does soma have any good effects when taking with other opiates?? or does it just do nothing? or is it a bad idea to mix soma with opiates.. What about benzo's, is it safe to mix Soma's and Valiums/xanax's:confused:

ProdigalSon
02-15-2007, 06:08 PM
OK first question is: Does soma have any good effects when taking with other opiates?? or does it just do nothing? or is it a bad idea to mix soma with opiates.. What about benzo's, is it safe to mix Soma's and Valiums/xanax's:confused:

Yeah theyll feel great together. Its the overdoing it part you gotta reckon with. Soma, I havent tried. Xanax, familiar. Just remember if you take too much your not gonna remeber a fucking thing about the night before when you wake up. Called blackouts(Duh, We all know this). It happens frequently. Take too much xanies and your fine the next day but no recolection of what you did. That equals one dangerous drug my friend. Be safe

HeidiW
02-15-2007, 07:41 PM
Just a bit of advice, don't mix this combo. of drugs with alcohol. I had a friend die last year doing so. .. .:(:(

CMonk
02-19-2007, 09:58 AM
Ive done the opiate + soma combo (and the opiate + benzo comb) plenty of times. Please, just exercise extreme caution. Make sure you know your doses of each drug separate before you try combining.

That said, I dont think your usual opiate dose with 1 soma is going to hurt you and it will probably be pretty fun. I usually save the soma for towards the end of the opiate high. It kind of kicks it back in.

insaneike
02-20-2007, 03:13 AM
It's perfectly safe to mix Opiates, Soma, and Xan in moderate doses. Hell I was scripted all three like 8mos ago. Fent 2.5mg patch, MSIR 15mg, Soma 3x/day, and Xan .5mg once or twice a daily as needed. This combo was scripted for like the first 3mos after surgery. I didn't take this combo as I don't like soma(fucks me up in the drunken sense, like benzos do).

My friend is scripted Xanax 1mg and Soma with her Lortab.. so it's no doubt safe in moderate doses!

Like everytime I do Soma now i do some xan. Like I'll take a single soma(350mg of course) while already buzzed from my opis, then when the soma comes on n i know how i feel i do another roxi and/or 'done then take another half or sometimes a whole soma. then I'll do half a .5mg xanax(so .25mg). This gets me VERY good :cool: Yes, i have a mega low toler to soma(just one feels like i had 6 drinks with a klonopin! just doesn't last 2-3hrs). So i can take just one and be drunk like feeling with my opis and like .25mg of xan.

just keep at moderate doses man!

Somanax
02-20-2007, 03:40 AM
Amen too that IKE ,Somas kick ass in combo just be careful !!!! p .s. Somas show in u/a as a barbiturate that 's what brings on the short lived drunken feel to it