PDA

View Full Version : Oxymorphone is it stronger than Oxycodone

one legged poppy
02-14-2007, 12:25 AM
I just got switched from perc's 10mg x 6 a day to Opana 10mg x 2 a day. In 2 weeks doc said he my up my dose to 20mg x2 a day! I will pick them up tommorro. Any info. would be helpfull. Thanks ;)

JahRed24
02-14-2007, 12:38 AM
Dude !!! omg i've never heard anyone getting prescribed Oxymorphone!! dude that sounds like from what ive read on the internet, to be a really really good oxycodone... is this true? like tell me what the effects are like? cant u snort them? what do they look like, how do they work for u ? how do they make u feel? are u getting these in the United States?:confused: lol sorry for all the questions im just really interested!! thx! :confused::cool::)

one legged poppy
02-14-2007, 12:55 AM
YES I did get switched. I live in the gulf south region. Yes I will post about affects later! :D

Opiyum
02-14-2007, 01:37 AM
Oxymorphone is to Oxycodone as Hydromorphone is to Dilaudid.....or wait did i screw that up....i dont know. I just came out a a nice couple hour nod and i aint thinkin left....or i mean rightl

JahRed24
02-14-2007, 01:40 AM
No Hydromorphone is Dilaudin and Oxycodone isnt Oxymorphone... oxymorphone is a lot stronger then oxycodone(aka OxyContin)...but they got that new shit out called "Opana" which is supposed to be the bomb diggidy!! :D u are one lucky son of a bitch (dude with the Oxymorphone!!) Do u live in the US? im wondering if they prescribe that Oxymorphone in the united states of america cuz ive never heard anyone getting prescribed that...??:confused::confused:

Opiyum
02-14-2007, 01:49 AM
I didnt say that they were i said it is to. Didnt you ever take your SAT's ?

Im no dumby my friend. Reread it and youll understand.

Its like....Dog is to bark as cat is to ????\

Get what i was saying now bud?

I dont think you know who your talking to. I am king shit around here. Totally. King shit. hehe.... Just fuckin around

JahRed24
02-14-2007, 01:53 AM
lol dude im sorry bro, im on xanax, valiums, and 50mgs hydrocodone and ultracets plus im ripped out of my mind....i apologize for snapping, i feel like a dumb ass now :o....im bout to take another half bar and lay down...or maybe another 15mgs of hydro...

Opiyum
02-14-2007, 01:57 AM
We are in about the same exact state then my friend. for my its mazzies and the last of a gram of that fine tan powder that we all love so much...i did somehting else too but i cant remember....what it....oh yeah a joint. sleeep tiem

roxi*stardust
02-14-2007, 07:41 AM
Oxymorphone is Opana. Every 10mg of Opana (oxymorphone) is the analgesic equivalent of 20mg of OxyContin (oxycodone). Opana (oxymorphone) comes in immediate release tablets simply known as Opana. They also come in an extended release tablet called Opana ER. So in terms of pain relief Opana (oxymorphone) is 2X as strong as OxyContin. Remember this is in regards to pain relief, it doesn't mean it will get you twice as high. Although from what I have heard about oxymorphone it is pretty euphoric.

JahRed24
02-14-2007, 10:47 AM
Yeah i dont do H, never have never will... But Oxymorphone is a drug i really really wanna try, its the next on my list to experiement with cuz i know i like OC's but oxymorphone!! damn i wanna find some of that i would pay top DOLLAR FOR THAT SHIT:p:cool:

HistoryofMadness
02-14-2007, 11:02 AM
Well before you guys go a-wastin the stuff, you may wanna check into the differences of bio-availability... go to the top right hand of this screen, look under the username/quote of the day area... there's a link, SEARCH (http://forum.opiophile.org/search.php) (I put it here too in case you can't find it)...

type in 'oxymorphone' and read some of the other posts about it... some folks have tried it and wrote about it, and probably aren't here to rewrite it (and now they don't have to!)....

But congrats on your score! Remember to eat high-fatty foods after opana b/c of the change in bioavailability!

CUBErt
02-14-2007, 05:49 PM
I am so curious to try this just for curiosity's sake. Dear God if i had a prescription to them I would have so much fun experimenting with methods of ingestion.

For now I've just got bud, booze, and black tar. That will have to do :)

alowishus
02-14-2007, 07:31 PM
Yeah i dont do H, never have never will... But Oxymorphone is a drug i really really wanna try, its the next on my list to experiement with cuz i know i like OC's but oxymorphone!! damn i wanna find some of that i would pay top DOLLAR FOR THAT SHIT:p:cool:

Never say never, to me it's all the same, pill, lollypop, baggie, pod, it's all the same drug basicly, right?
I mean weed is weed is weed, right?

A junkie is a junkie is a junkie.

Woowoo
02-14-2007, 07:52 PM
All these oxys and diacytles and hydrones and codones and morphones make my head spin. I don't know whats what anymore in this crazy mixed up world of chemistry!! All I know is dat some are good for chewin and some are good for poppin and the rest of it is strictly for squares!!

one legged poppy
02-14-2007, 08:20 PM
Thanks for everyones input. Hey! History of Madness. On this eating fatty food thing. What kind of fatty foods would U suggest, & how long after I take the OpanaER do I ingest this fatty food? And would GRAPE FRUIT work with this med? P.S. History of Madness I own a comany called Moto Madness ;)

Brony
02-14-2007, 08:50 PM
I dont think you know who your talking to. I am king shit around here. Totally. King shit.

King shit alright....:D

j/k Opy

one legged poppy
02-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Hey guy's I finally got my opana. The damn pharmacy had to order it. But WOW it rocks!!! It provides great pain relief. And it also has a better ephoric warm feeling than I thought. Right now I'm on the 10 mg ER x 2 a day with Dillles 4mg x 2 a day for b/t pain. Maybe in couple of weeks I may move up to the 20 mgs ER. My pain mngt doc rocks too I can,t belive he switched me! Thanks for any info. :)

AWOL
02-18-2007, 02:29 AM
Oxymorphone is it stronger than Oxycodone

Arm wrestle is it time for one. I think maybe.

HeidiW
02-18-2007, 08:16 AM
Some dude gave me a yellow pill he said was 40mg Opana.
Believe me, I tried like hell to break that motherfucker down with no success.
I ate the rest of the pill and didn't feel shit.
I was so excited, I think that sonofabitch ripped me off.

one legged poppy
02-18-2007, 03:39 PM
Got my left leg cut off in a mill accident. And about 14 surgries later & a GOOOOOD! pain mngt Doc!!!! That's how. ;)

TsarBomba
02-18-2007, 06:13 PM
I've never done oxymorphone, but it is more potent than hydromorphone, morphine and heroin.
More potent simply means it takes less of it to get the same amount of pain relief.

i think 1 mg oxymorphone (IM) is equal to 2 mg hydromorphone, 10 mg morphine and 6mg heroin.

oxymorphone should not feel much different than the other 3 . these 4 opiates (oxymorphone, hydromorphone, morphine and heroin) are the most euphoric of all the opiates, especially if you are injecting either IV or IM.
All are very very quick acting when taken IV and they give a huge rush.

one legged poppy
02-22-2007, 10:56 PM
Hey Opiophile's, This is one legged poppy. Here is "MY" report on the Opana ER. As U know I was switched from 180 10mg. percs, 20 100mg. demerols & 60 2mg. klonopins a month for pain mangt. & break thw. pain. To Opana 10mg. 2x a day with Dillies 4mg. 3x a day for break thw. pain & klonopin 2mg., with a little grape fruit added. FOR pain it WORKS!!! The high is a little diffrent but better though. It's a LOT smoother w/ wings & little less speedy feeling & more nod. I FEEL good through out the day & can sleep at night with pain reducecd to a real good tolerable level. Which sometimes on the oxycodone I had trouble sleeping. :) P>S> Whats funny I always liked the speedy feeling of of most opiates. The Opana seems to not have as much, But the rest of the ride makes up for it! I give it a 9 on a scale of 1 -10. Thanks :D

Papa Verine
02-22-2007, 11:09 PM
Hey Opiophile's, This is one legged poppy. Here is "MY" report on the Opana ER. As U know I was switched from 180 10mg. percs, 20 100mg. demerols & 60 2mg. klonopins a month for pain mangt. & break thw. pain. To Opana 10mg. 2x a day with Dillies 4mg. 3x a day for break thw. pain & klonopin 2mg., with a little grape fruit added. FOR pain it WORKS!!! The high is a little diffrent but better though. It's a LOT smoother w/ wings & little less speedy feeling & more nod. I FEEL good through out the day & can sleep at night with pain reducecd to a real good tolerable level. Which sometimes on the oxycodone I had trouble sleeping. :) P>S> Whats funny I always liked the speedy feeling of of most opiates. The Opana seems to not have as much, But the rest of the ride makes up for it! I give it a 9 on a scale of 1 -10. Thanks :D

Thanks for the info. I've heard mixed reviews of Opana. I assume ity's similar to Dilaudid. Not very good orally but great to shoot. I'd like to hear from someone who's shooting oxymorphone!

OldPinkEyes
02-22-2007, 11:52 PM
Damn, you dropped the little tidbit about loosing a leg pretty casually! Like "oh sure, got a great doc for pain management. What kind of pain? LOOSING A FUCKIN LEG PAIN!!" I wouldn't suppose the doc would start by offering 800mgs Ibuprofin for that... Not that some HMO docs wouldn't try.

Did you notice if it was easier to sleep on Opana + dilaudid vs. the percs and demerols? I don't know much about Opana, but it seems like there would be a lot of crossover between those two. Any idea why he scripted that combination? Instead of, say, just more Opana?

HistoryofMadness
02-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Thanks for everyones input. Hey! History of Madness. On this eating fatty food thing. What kind of fatty foods would U suggest, & how long after I take the OpanaER do I ingest this fatty food? And would GRAPE FRUIT work with this med? P.S. History of Madness I own a comany called Moto Madness ;)

sorry just saw this...

nothing more fattening than micky dee's or krispy creme or a good ole overdose of oreos...

of course lots of milk and cheese can do it too... now i'm starting to wonder if a big mac and fried cheese stix would be the highest fat way to go?

i don't know about tagamet and gf juice. try it and let us know.

one legged poppy
02-23-2007, 11:59 PM
The reason for this combination for pain managment, is I aked doc for it. I've been seeing the same pain mngt doc for 13 years The fall & winter months are hard on me, so when I ask for a med change he usally lets me. I tried almost every pain med, & had a few rough couple of months lately dealing w/ the reg. nerouma & phantom pains plus the episodes of bkth pain. And heard good results w/ Opana so I had him add the dilllies 4mg. for the bkth pain. The percs w/ the demerol are allright for the wammer mnths. I AM sleeping way better with new combo. the percs kept me up at night a lot. But for these new
meds everything so for is BETTER!!! even the euphoria side affect is better. Doc gave a 2 week supply & said may up my dose at my next visit. I will report.
P.S. Hey hstry of madns the grape fruit trick works! I will try the fatty food thing & report. :D ;) :)
THANKS THE ONE LEGGED POPPY

JahRed24
02-26-2007, 11:55 PM
dude I've tried the grapefruit juice like 100 times with all different opiates and benzo's.... but i dont think that the grapefruit juice does much for the high...if it does its not Noticable enuff to mess with it... even when i did it the grapefruit juice with my valium i still felt no extra effects....i mean maybe i just took too low of doses on the times i tried it with valium (10mgs) on each trial...oh well i just wanna get a bunch of valiums, xanax, clondines, Lortab 10's/ Percocet 10's.....and start a tapper...even tho im not addicted. i definatly can feel the come on of w/ds sometimes but they are mild...right now im in my like scavenge stage starting to live one day at a time just , ya know.....oh well swim gonna go puff a bowl in my room over next to my window....

what i consumed over the course of the whole day: (take in account i haven't done and OC or other opiates for awhile):
40mgs Oxycodone to da dome!
10mg methadone (morning time. when i woke up}
10mgs of adderall (the IR ones)
350mg 2 Soma's
10mgs Diazepam (Valium)
22.5mg/325 Hydrocodone
2mgs Alpralozam (xanax) now remember this is from morning to night a WHOLE DAY... i dunno...

i dunno just blabbing

Papa Verine
02-27-2007, 08:31 AM
dude I've tried the grapefruit juice like 100 times with all different opiates and benzo's.... but i dont think that the grapefruit juice does much for the high...if it does its not Noticable enuff to mess with it... even when i did it the grapefruit juice with my valium i still felt no extra effects....i mean maybe i just took too low of doses on the times i tried it with valium (10mgs) on each trial...oh well i just wanna get a bunch of valiums, xanax, clondines, Lortab 10's/ Percocet 10's.....and start a tapper...even tho im not addicted. i definatly can feel the come on of w/ds sometimes but they are mild...right now im in my like scavenge stage starting to live one day at a time just , ya know.....oh well swim gonna go puff a bowl in my room over next to my window....

what i consumed over the course of the whole day: (take in account i haven't done and OC or other opiates for awhile):
40mgs Oxycodone to da dome!
10mg methadone (morning time. when i woke up}
10mgs of adderall (the IR ones)
350mg 2 Soma's
10mgs Diazepam (Valium)
22.5mg/325 Hydrocodone
2mgs Alpralozam (xanax) now remember this is from morning to night a WHOLE DAY... i dunno...

i dunno just blabbing

I didn't notice any potentiation with grapefruit juice either but 60mg of DXM works great as a potentiator for opiates on me. Not HIGH doses but just somewhere around 30 to 60 mgs. I read it here (I think it was DV1313 who said it) and it really worked. Very noticable. I've done the DXM with hydrocodone and oxycodone worked great for both of those opies. Try iy out!

OxyContinuously
02-27-2007, 09:07 AM
sorry just saw this...

nothing more fattening than micky dee's or krispy creme or a good ole overdose of oreos...

of course lots of milk and cheese can do it too... now i'm starting to wonder if a big mac and fried cheese stix would be the highest fat way to go?

i don't know about tagamet and gf juice. try it and let us know.

HoM, I like that reference. I forget which thread, but i started one: "If you like oxycodone/oxycontin then read this" or something similar and i told everyone about the high fat containing foods and the corresponding increased plasma concentrations of oxycodone, in particular, when taken via any R.O.A. but i let it die out, cause people were being smartasses with f'ing stupid comments like "Yo I'ma inject a Dorito" and stupid low intelligence shit like that. Nothing makes me more pissed than when i am trying to help out with valid info, and the "lower intelligence" folks have to try and "one up" it. Inject a Dorito---> I don't even have a clue who said that, but it was so fucking stupid and dumb, that it stuck out in my mind for a couple months. i'll have to look up that thread and see what jackass said that. I know it was in good humor, and nothing bad was meant by it, but honestly, that was the *dumbest* thing I had seen. Well, if my IQ was 70, maybe i would be just as dumb. Whatever; all's well that ends well!! ;-)

Good call, though HoM---> the fatty food thing really works.

Later

OxyC

nick
02-27-2007, 09:14 AM
For all you other degenerates out there,I don't think anyone has worked out how to fix Opana yet.

HeidiW
02-27-2007, 10:05 AM
Let's hear it for Opana.

HistoryofMadness
02-27-2007, 10:15 AM
Let's hear it for Opana.

whoot whooot

JahRed24
02-27-2007, 08:22 PM
damn i hope i have the chance to "acquire" some oxymorphone someday...oh that would be really really awesome!

twoAM
03-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Yeah i dont do H, never have never will... :p:cool:

I've heard that before. Come to think of it, I said it a few hundred times myself before ultimately taking the plunge.

It's amazing what pledges to yourself you will break in the heat of the moment.

dspot1234
03-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Oxymorphone is to Oxycodone as Hydromorphone is to Dilaudid.....or wait did i screw that up....i dont know. I just came out a a nice couple hour nod and i aint thinkin left....or i mean rightl

not to be a dick but you were wrong, thats not an analogy, oxymorphone is not the same as oxycodone, but hydromorphone IS diluadid

jsut wanted to point that out